Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

bare minimum proteins

- Mon, 20 May 2019 12:37:13 EST GanhevWh No.95410
File: 1558370233007.png -(389704B / 380.57KB, 864x486) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. bare minimum proteins
so basically I am just making yakitori and eating that, maybe two sticks every eight hours, about four pieces of chicken, maybe like 4oz of chicken

then I eat canned vegetables because I am a poor nigga, sip a bit bourbon for the shakes, then continue to chain smoke the hunger away for the rest of the day

am i doin it rite
>>
Walter Nicklefoot - Tue, 21 May 2019 15:12:19 EST +swr+GlH No.95414 Reply
>>95410
Surely it'd be cheaper to eat a bit more than smoke?

Then you could eat maybe twice as much chicken and some other veg.

The big one is "the shakes". If you're talking about alcohol withdrawal then you're pretty badly fucked. Assuming you're tapering your DT you're probably going to have more money. If you're not then you're basically a walking corpse so who cares?
>>
Alice Blennerlurk - Thu, 23 May 2019 09:35:27 EST GanhevWh No.95419 Reply
>>95413
Oh, I'm sorry, yes, I exercise, too.

>>95414
I basically take like just a sip, not even a full shot, and only when I start feeling really bad and unable to control motor function. I don't even really feel drunk, so I think it's ok.

The chicken thing is also cost-based but I will try.
>>
Martin Clallywag - Thu, 23 May 2019 14:28:58 EST +swr+GlH No.95420 Reply
>>95419
Hopefully you're slowing down. I mean don't die. Alcohol withdrawals can kill and you're that addicted, so that means don't stop too soon but stop. I know you're not getting drunk, you're just servicing your fucked up body.

If you're broke egg might be cheaper protein. A box of eggs every day will make you go mad but if you save a little money eating eggs every few days or making the chicken go further and having eggs that might allow you to broaden the rest of your diet. I suspect there's cheaper options than tinned veg.
>>
Fanny Handlehurk - Thu, 23 May 2019 20:44:42 EST GanhevWh No.95423 Reply
>>95420
It's more of an issue of needing the money for my other pursuits and drugs than not having it to spend on food, but eggs are a great idea.
>>
Alice Bregglemock - Tue, 04 Jun 2019 21:40:14 EST A4hH3el/ No.95466 Reply
>>95465

Actually, I think KRS ONE just had bread and rice on his shelf.

Still beans, nuts, shit even whole carbs like oatmeal and brown rice have some protein. All cheap things you can stockpile.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.