Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Genetically Fat

- Thu, 27 Jun 2019 23:31:47 EST r3prFgtd No.95534
File: 1561692707489.jpg -(415416B / 405.68KB, 1536x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Genetically Fat
How do i lose weight if i am genetically fat? I have chronic fatigue like I am way to fucking tired to work out. My body is shit. My knees hurt and crack can't bike properly. I am getting tennis elbow from laying in bed so much with my laptop and phone bent at an angle.

Healthy food. Nothing. If i eat healthy food i get headaches, anger, shaking, faint, light headed, and shitty. If I starve it's the same exact thing. I constantly want to eat full pizzas. and I do. But I cant help it. If I dont eat fat food and greasy food every day PLUS a full pizza I constantly get shaky faint light headed sick headaches etc. I tried to overdose on caffeine today. Nothing. I still ate burger king and a full pizza to stop myself from fainting

What do I do? Bullemia is the only option right? I want to be skinny. I think eating food to the point of being fat is stupid little bitch shit and something like sheltered women and fat pussies do but my body fucking DIES without fat greasy food. I have been starving myself for years stomach never shrinks, never gets any better, never get used to it. Also uppers give me anxiety so thats hard as fuck.
>>
Alice Gemmlepork - Fri, 28 Jun 2019 10:51:23 EST MaHb7tJo No.95537 Reply
>>95534
Sounds like you’re a weak willed little bitch, but you already know that ruralfag. Stop making excuses for eating like shit. Ever thought that the reason you feel fatigued and shitty might have something to do with your terrible diet? Oh yeah, you probably have some excuse for that too. If weight loss is your goal, then you’re going to need to suck it up and put down the fucking pizzas, really no way around it. Why do you feel the need to spam your easily solvable problems on pretty much every board on this site ruralfag?
>>
Clara Shittingville - Fri, 28 Jun 2019 12:14:31 EST SXysWieD No.95539 Reply
You're not genetically fat.
You're eating too many calories.
Eat fewer calories.
>>
Angus Basslepod - Fri, 28 Jun 2019 17:59:59 EST 2Cswusl/ No.95540 Reply
youre not genetically fat
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Alice Sucklehock - Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:20:22 EST NDIHYJvA No.95542 Reply
>i will do literally anything to lose weightexcept diet and exercise
>>
Martin Dummlelog - Sat, 29 Jun 2019 03:41:32 EST r3prFgtd No.95543 Reply
>>95542
if i starve i shake get angry sweat and feel sick
>>
Cedric Tootfoot - Sat, 29 Jun 2019 03:55:04 EST mF9ym5Ev No.95544 Reply
1561794904802.jpg -(18739B / 18.30KB, 443x332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>95543
Have you tried eating fruit and vegetables? How about healthy meats like chicken, fish and lean beef? eggs, pasta, rice and beans are also good you should also at least walk a mile a day, maybe even multiple times a day anything physical for fucks sakes, even jumping jacks would do. I mean you should already know considering it's taught to fucking kindergarters/first graders for fucks sakes. I mean, my god, have none of you learned anything from childhood? this is bare bones basic shit that shouldn't even be an issue in todays world. If you're too dumb to do any of that then I don't know, buy DDP yoga or some shit. NB
>>
Charlotte Nicklemotch - Sat, 29 Jun 2019 09:45:01 EST jSQHGOZF No.95546 Reply
>>95543
See a doctor.

You are not "genetically fat" you are probably ruralfag but either way we can't help. Go away and see a doctor because something isn't right with your body/mind.
>>
Martin Trothood - Mon, 01 Jul 2019 05:53:27 EST 4j5yZUVS No.95549 Reply
1561974807610.jpg -(382689B / 373.72KB, 1600x2400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>95534
sound like you'sa bitch. i was like you a couple weeks ago. no energy, no drive, creaky knees, bad joints. excercise still whooping my ass, but my knees are getting stronger and my endurance lasting longer. if you have a goal to achieve it helps. for me, it's HMB/Buhurt?ACL. I'm gonna be a fucking knight, and that means getting in shape
>>
Lillian Gablingmure - Mon, 01 Jul 2019 09:10:30 EST 9TthOk0T No.95550 Reply
You have no energy to do exercise, because you eat like shit and don't exercise.
Guess what nigguh, there's only one way out of this shit...
You start by eating vegetables, rice and chicken every day. Then you start exercising. Just enough to start losing weight consistently, slowly. After a few weeks you will br lighter and you will have adapted to healthier food. This will give you more energy to spend on more intense exercise. Eventually you'll lose enough weight so that your bones and tendons will stop hurting from exercise. You'll become habituated to exercise, perhaps even addicted. You'll start to love exercise. You'll start to feel like shit for skipping workouts. But you'll be happier, healthier and more attractive.

Or, you know, you can continue with your current lifestyle and be in the same or an even worse situation 2 years from now. Maybe you'll fall in love with the cute nurse that has to wipe your ass for you because you're too fat to do it yourself. And you'll blame god or nature that you were born to be a human blob.
>>
Reuben Fizzledock - Mon, 01 Jul 2019 16:50:41 EST fEU/FyIB No.95551 Reply
>>95542
bruh i starve diet exercise I have been eating vegetables every day and going to bed hungry. I just am hungry as FUCK all the time some people are just born wiht shit high appetites.
>>
Edwin Diblingdock - Mon, 01 Jul 2019 16:59:23 EST 3NJk0adG No.95552 Reply
>>95551
I'm always hungry too. I just watch what I eat and ensure it's the right amount. Once you realise your hunger signals don't work properly or you comfort/boredom eat and call it hunger or a bit of both you just have to learn to ignore those signals. There are other ways to tell if you're eating the amount you intend to. A mixture of counting nutrients and watching your body change works reliably.

Unless you're a fuckwit.

OP should fuck off and see a doctor for his dietary/emotional problems whether he's for real or not.
>>
Lillian Cresslestock - Tue, 02 Jul 2019 03:27:29 EST 26sMGJEt No.95554 Reply
>>95552
Do you ever like shake get pissed off cant function right if you dont eat a shit load of fat ass greasy food?
>>
Jarvis Damblestone - Tue, 02 Jul 2019 05:03:06 EST TJ3PIciH No.95557 Reply
1562058186325.jpg -(98487B / 96.18KB, 864x1079) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>95554
You're addicted to fatty foods? Quit cold turkey.
>>
Sidney Sottingsere - Tue, 02 Jul 2019 13:06:42 EST JP3Dmwxf No.95559 Reply
>>95554
No. Not when I was thin, not when I was super fat. See a doctor or fuck off.
>>
Edwin Guzzlelock - Tue, 02 Jul 2019 15:48:13 EST 9WOadEVV No.95560 Reply
>>95534

Your body gets addicted to eating a certain way. Sugar and fat affect the same dopamine receptors as stimulants. When I read that, it made hella sense to me and I figured I could use it to my advantage. I'm not advocating anything, seeing a doctor Is best, but I got some stimulant RCs and took very controlled doses, enough to make me forget about food AND have spare energy to go to the gym for long stretches.

After some time I scaled back and when I did, it had been long enough that I wasn't addicted to shit food and could moderate my intake way way better. IDK man, it's definitely not the best route and results may vary, but it's an idea.

That or go to your doc and beg for gastric bypass.
>>
Phoebe Dondlewater - Thu, 04 Jul 2019 05:53:37 EST fgULX0SA No.95564 Reply
1562234017252.jpg -(243266B / 237.56KB, 964x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>95560
I googled gastric bypass. It sounds painful.
>>
Cyril Brunkintack - Thu, 04 Jul 2019 08:44:51 EST 74kl41c5 No.95565 Reply
1562244291492.png -(451292B / 440.71KB, 486x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>95534
Same boat. My fucking spastic knees hurt all the time and doing squats to get strong and burn calories cripples me. Deadlifts and Pendlay rows tweak the fuck out of my back so bad sometimes that I can't walk anymore. Want to use the boxing bag but apparently its reserved for some kind of Crossfit faggot people and the gym owner has a fucking spergfit when I want to use the boxing bag like I just ejaculated a fortnite of rancid yellow tinged nofap into his mouth while he wasn't looking. I have no stamina for cardio, and don't like eating healthy. Fat piece of shit it is for me.
>>
Cyril Brunkintack - Thu, 04 Jul 2019 08:54:52 EST 74kl41c5 No.95566 Reply
Fuck those Crossfit cunts. Fucking pieces of shit.
>>
Jenny Gipperstone - Fri, 05 Jul 2019 07:48:33 EST Wc4dfmYk No.95569 Reply
>>95565

If by boxing bag you mean punching bag, if you're motivated enough you can build your own using a section of pulled up carpeting, duct tape, PVC pipe, and a small section of plywood. You attach a circular piece of plywood to the bottom of a 2-3 inch wide, 3-4 foot long PVC pipe, then wrap the carpet as tightly as possible around the pipe (like you would roll up a sleeping bag) with the underside of the carpet facing outward. After the carpeting is secure, wrap its entirety top to bottom with a couple of tightly wound layers of duct tape. From there all you have to do is hang it from something.

It's very similar in weight and density to a professional grade punching bag, and you can make it using what can ordinarily be found as scrap materials in many people's garages. Looking online, the cheapest of cheap punching bags will go for roughly $100, and a decent one will cost around $200. I don't know if this includes a rack or stand. So, it's not a huge investment by any means to just buy a bag yourself, but I personally enjoy DIY projects, and making your own is a chance to save 90%+ on costs.

I've been planning to make my own bag and stand for a while now, but haven't come across any spare carpet. I've considered buying a cheap, used rug that's large enough to use instead. I also have a lot of vinyl fabric from where I work that I plan to use to make a nice cover for my home-made punching bag so that it both looks professional and will hopefully provide a little more durability over top the duct-tape layers.

Also, fuck crossfit. Anybody who actually cares about their physical well-being will do whatever they can to avoid it. It's for vain people who only exercise for looks and will go through any means, no matter how damaging to your body, to achieve said looks. I've read that being an instructor at a crossfit gym doesn't require you to be officially certified in physical fitness like at a real gym. Supposedly you get some bullshit "crossfit certification" that is not anything like a physical fitness cert.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.