Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Healthy approach.

- Tue, 09 Jul 2019 16:18:07 EST g62RwqTQ No.95575
File: 1562703487202.jpg -(332199B / 324.41KB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Healthy approach.
If I wanted to maximize my benefits but minimize my risk of injury what would the best course of action be? I know about some low-impact exercise but does weight training damage anything? Does the damage incurred last a long time?

I think I workout wrong, I always hurt so bad afterwards.
>>
Beatrice Dunkinmon - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 18:54:01 EST Tp1rP3uI No.95576 Reply
So to clarify is this actual pain or just run of the mill soreness? If it’s the latter then your “pain” should decrease dramatically in a month or so of working out. But If you’re actually fucking yourself up from lifting then I would recommend dropping down the weight and really focus on proper form then work your way up. Or try some sort of body weight routine. If your pain persists after that then I would recommend seeing a doctor because well, at the risk of sounding too technical, your shit might be fucked.
>>
David Ciffingville - Fri, 19 Jul 2019 23:50:06 EST 2Cswusl/ No.95601 Reply
Any injury you incur from lifting and doing cardio will still be outweighed by the long term benefits of the two
User is currently banned from all boards

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.