Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

What hobbies do you have outside exercise?

- Tue, 23 Jul 2019 18:34:28 EST t+E83hiS No.95607
File: 1563921268331.jpg -(27534B / 26.89KB, 300x301) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. What hobbies do you have outside exercise?
Everyday after work I exercise for about two hours. I always do about an hour of calisthenics, then half an our of juggling (lol), and then some weightlifting or body weight exercises depending on the day. Then after that I just fuck around on the computer until it's time to go to bed. What kind of fun stuff do you do when you're done exercising? Should I just give my life up to working out or something?

Sorry to shit up the board with my boring problem, but I'm desperate. I ain't got no one to turn to. Thanks
>>
Phoebe Sammlewodge - Wed, 24 Jul 2019 17:32:09 EST Wc4dfmYk No.95613 Reply
You'd get better muscle definition faster if you did weight lifting. It really depends in what exactly your goal is for working out. If you're trying to just lose weight then aerobic is your guv. If you want muscles then lift weights. The goal is to achieve muscular hypertrophy and then allow your muscles to grow by having a proper diet for such a thing.

Besides jogging, working out every day is usually not something you'd ever want to aspire to do. I lift 3-4 times a week, switching up muscles. I usually rest a group for the following two days after the day that I lifted, but during those rest days I can exercise a different group of muscles. They usually become sore 8-10 hours after lifting, and then remain sore for another 32-38 hours after that. Then I exercise that muscle group again.

But to actually answer your question, I read books, read/research world news online, draw, play a few instruments and make music on my computer, build things out of wood, hike, garden, and when my depression and anxiety gets bad I'll sit in my room in the dark watching things on netflix trying to escape ceaseless thoughts about death and the meaning of existence.
>>
GG real tired - Wed, 24 Jul 2019 21:51:54 EST /aYrRqJn No.95614 Reply
>>95607
Oh, you know, exploring negative things like e- and whether it equals mc^2.

I play the keyboard, pretending it's a musical instrument when really it's a really uncomfortable communication tool.

Other than daily minor exercises, I sometimes spend my day worrying about video game expansions.
And watching Cannabis grow.

J'essaie aussi de pratiquer le français, mais je ne sais jamais si il y a quelqu'un d'autre qui l'écrit quite like me.
>>
Eugene Blatherwill - Fri, 26 Jul 2019 05:28:59 EST Nze06xsd No.95618 Reply
>>95614
It's good. Rarement j'ai trouver des personnes sur les chans qui utilisent le français, esp. quebecois

>95607
OP, I have quite a few hobbies. Working out I don't ever view as a hobby, just general maintenance. Like if your car needed an oil change uh.. 3 - 4 times a week. It's five hours out of my entire week, nbd.

I paint and sculpt, record a bit of music. Garden a bit, keep fish, play PC games. Experiment with psychedelics.

IDK I have never met someone who told me their only hobby was working out, I probably would avoid that person or view them as shallow and boring. No offense.

I'd say if you're on a weightloss/fitness journey, keep up your current routine, but I find an hour or so 4 times a week if I bust my ass each sesh is more than enough to keep me in shape. My point being, develop some outside interests - even if it is 'just' movies or video games; relationships and friendships depend on common interests, don't just have *one*

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.