Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

One retard's anecdote

- Fri, 09 Aug 2019 22:10:15 EST kBG1yzDV No.95666
File: 1565403015669.jpg -(8834B / 8.63KB, 355x355) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. One retard's anecdote
This is how I got fit.

Wake up 1hr before I used to.
Purchase this freestanding device: Stamina 1690 Power Tower Free Standing Pull Up Bar https://youtu.be/l16LGA1Ucbw
Now, at first I could not even hang off the bar. I just spent about a month everyday trying to hang off it until I could simply hang for about half minute.
Doing chin ups was easiest, so I started with that. About another month or so of just hanging, trying to pull myself up and failing.
I then did rows with the high dip bars, everyday.
So after doing these rows, one day I just walked up to the chin up bar, and tried to fail as I usually did, but magically I pulled myself all the way to the top of the bar.
I repeated this and eventually I could do about 3 or 4 without a break. Every time I lowered myself down as slow and as controlled as possible. The negatives really build 'gains' when trying to do a single chin up. Then I switched to pullups.
Same thing here, cannot for the life of me do one pullup but I kept watching youtube vids on proper pullup form, and again one day, after doing many, many chin ups, and many attempts at pulling myself in pullup position, I could do one pull up.

I repeated this every 2 days or so. Do some chin ups, the next day do one pullup, if I couldn't pull myself all the way up I'd just hang there in flex mode for as long as possible, or lower myself down as slow as possible.

Eventually I got to doing 12 pullups, and 25 chin ups no problem. I switched to dips with the dip bar and could do about 30 of those. Then I started doing pushups with the lower bars and could do 30 of those after a while. At this point I started looking for calisthetics people, stumbled upon this Ukraine guy and tried his routine https://youtu.be/U_I9LcWNrBg and I also tried his diet, just eating meat, small amount of veg, small amount of rice.
The hanging leg lifts he does hurt like fuck for the first few weeks. Then you get used to that stomach pain. The extra weight I had fell off (I weighed 250lbs when I started, the max limit for the pull up bar). The more weight I lost the easier these became where I could start doing planche positions while doing pull ups. Then I could do pull up, switch grip and push up above the bar. Then I became beast mode.

This was all accomplished just 1hr before I had to do my regular things in life. If I put it off, I noticed as the day went on, I was less likely to do any pullups. Anyway good luck anons

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.