Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Worst diets you ever heard of

- Wed, 23 Oct 2019 17:08:56 EST T+lZa8w0 No.95870
File: 1571864936149.jpg -(519747B / 507.57KB, 1016x2264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Worst diets you ever heard of
Just thought this would be fun to share the worst diet's / diet and exercise advice that we have ever heard. I'll start..

I saw an article that was posted on Bodybuilding.com about how to eat healthy and fuel your muscle growth if you are on a budget. This article advocated eating only three items, top ramen, peanut butter and lentils. WTF... but most inexplicably it said for the best results not to wash the lentils. I was speechless..
>>
Hedda Ginderway - Thu, 31 Oct 2019 16:05:52 EST 3FJviBsk No.95881 Reply
>>95870
GOMAD. Seriously, how do they even shit? Drinking that much milk is insane
>>
Isabella Surringbury - Thu, 31 Oct 2019 16:48:08 EST p85xFx3L No.95882 Reply
>>95881
Yeah, everyone knows GOSAD is better. Quite a lot of salt but it'll make a man's man of you and has a lot more protein. Add some eggs and it's got all you need to build a human body many times over.
>>
Emma Paffingmore - Thu, 31 Oct 2019 18:26:02 EST 51lxOem5 No.95883 Reply
>>95870
I was trying to get into the gym and stay there consistently as a part of my schedule. I was there with my friend and he was basically advising me to run at high speed for like half an hour my first trip there. I was struggling and burnt out and just left the gym for a long time after that. The gym came across as some demanding 15x gravity place. lol I didn't want the be the guy at the gym doing far less work than everyone else kinda dragging them down. Why not have people be in a better place? That was my mindset. Huge amounts of time went into watching t.v. and being sedentary and certainly unhealthy diet choices were a regular occurrence, I just kept gym existence away from me. lol
>>
Rebecca Buzzhall - Fri, 01 Nov 2019 00:48:50 EST VYRh7b+b No.95885 Reply
>>95883
I get that, I hate being in gyms with people who are putting on a show of being all high intensity. You know the type who lift a weight like three time and are huffing and puffing like me after a night in your mom's bush! and then they clank the weights down loud as shit, its just really annoying because they aren't even really working out they are just putting on some dumbass show, fucking dumbasses
>>
Sophie Hurringshaw - Fri, 01 Nov 2019 08:02:26 EST GthSYEW2 No.95889 Reply
>>95883
>>95885
Why are you in the gym worrying about other people and what they think and do? Perhaps you're right, you don't belong in there. None of those people care what you think about them, lol...
>>
Shit Willylock - Fri, 01 Nov 2019 17:21:52 EST NxwtlkNS No.95891 Reply
>>95889
I'm not sure what you mean, I said that people who are trying to draw your attention with ostentatious displays of noise making annoy me, I don't care what other people in the gym think of me, I care when they actively try to distract me from working out
>>
Albert Brogglefod - Fri, 01 Nov 2019 21:29:30 EST p85xFx3L No.95892 Reply
>>95891
It's a bit obnoxious when you can't hear your death metal over them but it doesn't get in your way so get a grip. The cardinal sins of the gym are these:
>camping a singular piece of equipment for 40 minutes at peak times, obviously including 5 minutes text/social media posting between each set and stopping to chat to your bros for 10 minutes before your second set
>not putting shit back when you're done

Most people dropping the weights are just lifting slightly too much or doing one rep too many. Most people who WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH are breathing like that because they're tensed up. I think a lot of them are the ones who don't do a lot of cardio. When you lift weights and need to breathe more you're not limited by your aerobic systems the way you are for cardio. As such you don't need a super efficient breathing technique as you're just catching your breath and letting your muscles recuperate between sets, not going as hard as your lungs and heart allow. If steam trains did more cardio they'd be forced to improve their breathing technique but its just the result of the regimen they pursue.

I think in the 7 years I've been in my gym I have met one group of people who were guilty of what you're getting at. The rest is projection. Those guys were something else, they would throw 20KG plates off the bar while their buddy was at the top of a squat and just let them fall onto the floor and they would groan and grunt so loud it often drowned out the sound of the room shaking (the gym isn't on concrete). There was no way it was authentic exertion, they were just making that noise to psyche themselves up. One time on of them had their girlfriend along and that was even worse. She was like a bangbros actress and it meant I had to contend with not laughing while working out.
>>
Barnaby Pickstock - Fri, 01 Nov 2019 23:00:32 EST oCkMWkDT No.95893 Reply
>>95892
>it doesn't get in your way so get a grip
I will be the one to decide what does and does not get in my way thank you very much.

>camping a singular piece of equipment for 40 minutes at peak times, obviously including 5 minutes text/social media posting between each set and stopping to chat to your bros for 10 minutes before your second set
>not putting shit back when you're done
I couldn't agree with you more

>I think in the 7 years I've been in my gym I have met one group of people who were guilty of what you're getting at. The rest is projection. Those guys were something else, they would throw 20KG plates off the bar while their buddy was at the top of a squat and just let them fall onto the floor and they would groan and grunt so loud it often drowned out the sound of the room shaking (the gym isn't on concrete). There was no way it was authentic exertion, they were just making that noise to psyche themselves up. One time on of them had their girlfriend along and that was even worse. She was like a bangbros actress and it meant I had to contend with not laughing while working out.
Ok so you have encountered this type of idiot before, you are just lucky because you only encountered them once, but it sounds like you were a bit distracted by that behavior as well, I honestly don't know who wouldn't be other than the shit stains play acting being SWOLE bodybuilders "DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO?!" types.
>>
Nell Turveycocke - Sun, 03 Nov 2019 10:53:07 EST +Ac0RCkW No.95896 Reply
>>95891
All day every day I walk around and see loads and loads of people trying to get my attention. How weak are you mentally that you can't do a workout?
>>
Albert Nammledurk - Mon, 04 Nov 2019 02:32:49 EST oCkMWkDT No.95898 Reply
>>95896
Oh ok so on one has ever done anything ever to distract/annoy you for even a single second? Wow you must have the patience of Buddha mixed with the singlemindedness of the terminator. I guess I am mentally weak compared to an omniscient God like you. Please let me apolojizz for my existence when compared with yours
>>
Clara Gungerched - Mon, 04 Nov 2019 07:06:22 EST +Ac0RCkW No.95899 Reply
>>95898
I just said the exact opposite, dingus. People are trying to annoy me and distract me ever second of every day. It's on you to continue about your business.
>>
Albert Nammledurk - Mon, 04 Nov 2019 13:41:16 EST oCkMWkDT No.95901 Reply
>>95899
And I originally said the opposite thing double dingus. I said they annoy me not they bring my workout to a gridding halt. Perhaps you should get out of da gym and get into da liberry and read a book that's not an early 90's manual on how to operate AOL
>>
Frederick Worthingfoot - Mon, 04 Nov 2019 15:25:09 EST NwKG/9AX No.95902 Reply
1572899109956.jpg -(895889B / 874.89KB, 1117x1836) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>95901
> I said they annoy me
Nobody annoys you. You become annoyed. That is on you. Raise your level of tolerance and stop being a pussy bitch who can't leave the house, what else can I say?
>>
Albert Nammledurk - Mon, 04 Nov 2019 16:58:02 EST oCkMWkDT No.95903 Reply
>>95902
>Nobody annoys you. You become annoyed.
Hey guys get a load of the freshman psychology major over here.

>That is on you.
But my ability to determine what does and does not annoy me seems to be annoying you, therefore undermining your point.

>Raise your level of tolerance and stop being a pussy bitch who can't leave the house
I'm homeless

>what else can I say?
you could admit the fact that you're wrong and that humans have an independence of thought and that we aren't npc characters from whatever world you live in, just a suggestion.

Also that picture of yours should scare anyone who's dated a Persian chick, bringin back my PTSD man
>>
>>
Fucking Clicklebanks - Sun, 10 Nov 2019 15:15:37 EST uCz/+K40 No.95910 Reply
a friend of mine is a type 2 diabetic with a permanent insulin pump on her hip, her doctor told her she should go on a ketogenic diet (no carbs -> no sugar -> fucked with her fragile balance of glucose/insulin). she was hospitalized for severe diabetic ketoacidosis within 2 weeks, with the ER doc losing his shit that she was advised to take this diet, saying it literally could have caused her kidneys to fail, and he was amazed she was even conscious with whatever her blood levels were
>>
Doris Sibblefoot - Sun, 10 Nov 2019 15:34:03 EST pEeJ67VK No.95911 Reply
>>95910
Your friend needs to get to a healthy weight.
>>
Phoebe Trotridge - Tue, 19 Nov 2019 18:36:05 EST p85xFx3L No.95928 Reply
>>95927
lol, yeah an authentic /ana/ worst diet. Oh and fast for like 2 weeks bro.
>>
Fuck Dibbleshit - Thu, 21 Nov 2019 00:52:18 EST a3bcFxKg No.95931 Reply
1574315538625.jpg -(39476B / 38.55KB, 300x425) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>95870
I remember watching some chick on youtube convincing people that eating 50+ banana and nothing else for a month is a good a idea
>>
Charles Cebberwell - Sun, 08 Dec 2019 15:13:36 EST mtbw+/4S No.95960 Reply
>>95931
banana cleansing is legit bro its just like a juice cleanse..
>>
Nicholas Dartville - Sun, 08 Dec 2019 20:19:46 EST 8FRiUwSt No.95962 Reply
>>95960
where do you even get that many fresh bananas. wait is it 50 a day or 50 a month. don't even tell me you're eating green ones...
>>
Nicholas Dartville - Sun, 08 Dec 2019 20:20:40 EST 8FRiUwSt No.95963 Reply
>>95962
okay no way i could eat 50 bananas a day... unless i was truely /ana/ .... still that's bad for the teeth.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.