Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Stretch marks post surgery

- Mon, 25 Nov 2019 09:21:15 EST sNWnoCSt No.95937
File: 1574691675159.jpg -(41248B / 40.28KB, 380x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Stretch marks post surgery
About 2 years ago I underwent an extensive surgery which left me quite debilitated (bedridden for months, then small daily rehab) and unable to be active for the next year. Gradually, I have been regaining my strength and am currently working towards being as active as I once was. During the course of the rehab, my weight ballooned up from 190lbs to a maximum of 260lbs. With the recent increase in activity I've dropped down to my current weight of 240lbs, but my final goal is to get back to the 200 mark. I've noticed some stretch marks that appeared near my lower stomach, extending a few inches surrounding my navel area. Is there any way to reduce their appearance? Or something I could do to while I'm losing weight to help reduce the appearance?

Not sure if it matters but I'm currently 26 years old and 6'1"
>>
Simon Tillingfuck - Mon, 25 Nov 2019 16:01:22 EST Wc4dfmYk No.95938 Reply
I found these on google as the top five home remedies to help reduce stretch marks, presumably from best to worst, top down. Other than that I have no idea, but I wish you luck in your endeavors, my friend.

Vitamin A. Vitamin A is referred to as a retinoid. ...

Sugar. Some people swear by sugar as a homeopathic microdermabrasion method. ...

Aloe vera. ...

Hyaluronic acid. ...

Coconut oil.
>>
Charles Cebberwell - Sun, 08 Dec 2019 14:41:54 EST mtbw+/4S No.95958 Reply
>>95938
from personal experience, vitamin a oil works. i was a fat kid and lost a lot of weight in hs which left me with very unsightly stretch marks everywhere. daily application of vitamin a oil faded them extensively in less than a year

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.