Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Meals

- Sun, 15 Dec 2019 15:50:06 EST J0XGIF4T No.95977
File: 1576443006279.jpg -(84925B / 82.93KB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Meals
It's winter now and this is the time of year I tend to get less exercise and put on some weight. Any good recommendations on healthy meals? Doesn't have to be vegan or anything but I'd really like to lower my body fat % before summer hits. I always tend to forget about my health in the winter and when t-shirt weather hits i'm reminded of my lack in healthy eating habits. I want to change and I want to lose weight. pic related af.
>>
Cedric Shittingbanks - Tue, 17 Dec 2019 14:37:42 EST MRoZuKBf No.95980 Reply
You can go to almost any normie supermarket and eliminate anything with cheese and sauce and get some balanced food.
>>
Priscilla Hemmerstack - Tue, 17 Dec 2019 14:46:42 EST cYJFkimT No.95981 Reply
11% here. I eat one salad almost every day, make sure you change up which greens and meat you use so you don't get tired of it as well as sunflower seeds or peanuts for something extra. If you really want to keep your body fat low just cut out carbs almost completely from your diet
>>
Edward Nicklecocke - Tue, 17 Dec 2019 16:34:58 EST J0XGIF4T No.95983 Reply
>>95981
I don't want to go keto and cut out carbs completely but lately ive been cutting bread out of my diet as much as possible, I know veggies contain carbs and obviously rice/quinoa which I think I would have a tough time cutting out completely but it's not impossible.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.