Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Help with belly fat

- Sat, 15 Feb 2020 04:27:29 EST 5WgVGgMl No.96071
File: 1581758849393.jpg -(89047B / 86.96KB, 640x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Help with belly fat
That r the best ways to lose belly fat it's only like a beer gut but I'm 27 so what would be the best way to lose it
>>
Sophie Worringbury - Sat, 15 Feb 2020 12:47:58 EST iAQj/9ak No.96074 Reply
At the end of the day losing weight is pretty much all diet. So take how much you’re eating now and eat less of it. It’s not possible to chose where you lose weight so doing a bunch of crunches won’t do much for you. Lifting weights will help you look more proportional in the long run though. More muscular arms and legs will inevitably make your stomach look smaller
>>
Edward Wurrybury - Sat, 15 Feb 2020 12:50:35 EST aFexIQ++ No.96075 Reply
Men lose weight in the gut pretty much last. So lowering overall body fat % is going to be your goal. I suggest starting keto, working out in a fasted state (HIIT cardio 2-3x a week, LISS 1-2x a week on rest days), and picking up a general strength routine. Working your back, shoulders and pecs will help hide your gut more and working on posture also helps. Stomach vacuums can help you suck it up a bit better but I wouldn't spot train necessarily and just pick up a simple kettleball / dumbell routine you can do at home to start.
>>
Sophie Bumblechedging - Sat, 15 Feb 2020 14:50:41 EST HPqFEW5S No.96076 Reply
>>96071

Like everybody else said you have to diet and exercise. Choosing to diet and exercise can be a dramatic life change. If you are used to shitposting on the internet 10 hours a day (and who isn't?) when you aren't sleeping/working and eating overly refined and processed foods it can be hard.

What works for me might not work for you. I've found some success running 4 or 5 days and eating a mostly plant based whole food diet 5 or 6 days per week.

Read and find somethings you want to try. See what parts of that you can stick to and build on that. Try different things. Committing yourself to the new and different routines is probably much more difficult than most workouts.
>>
Charlotte Trotridge - Sun, 16 Feb 2020 01:09:02 EST I6hKwjD9 No.96077 Reply
Are you exercising regularly, eating clean and counting calories? It's never been easier to track your intake with some of the apps out there.
>>
Matilda Blatherfield - Sun, 23 Feb 2020 14:55:38 EST F9re/7Nr No.96091 Reply
>>96071
A man much wiser than me said it's 70% diet and the rest exercise and i've found this to be true especially if you're going for aesthetics.
>>
Mr_Shawmeen - Tue, 17 Mar 2020 00:35:57 EST DZwKm1fz No.96115 Reply
>>96091
I've heard it's 90% diet up to a point really. Another good one is "physique is made in the kitchen and not the gym" which is an obvious exaggeration but it gets the point across. That said, power doesn't give nearly as much of a shit as aesthetic does about diet, for that it's mostly training.
>>
Martin Nerrydidge - Fri, 03 Apr 2020 16:06:33 EST Wc4dfmYk No.96177 Reply
>>96077

I find that after around a year of keeping track of nutritional intake I was starting to have memorized the calorie and protein counts of various common foods. It definitely gets way easier as time goes on, so long as you make the commitment to start and keep at it properly.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.