Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

fattttstatsatatatat

- Tue, 23 Mar 2021 05:25:30 EST kE2nOLrQ No.96671
File: 1616491530527.png -(96410B / 94.15KB, 231x294) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. fattttstatsatatatat
>do 3-4 sets of 25-50 51kg bodyweight pushups (first set is usually maximum so it's 50+ and increases everyday)
>do 3-4 sets of 25-30 32kg barbell rows, yes that IS too little weight but I'm a bit of a europoor and I can't afford a gym membership
>do 100 bodyweight squats till I'm sweating, might increase the amount soon
>do planks and atleast 50 crunches or situps
This is my daily schedule, by the way...
>still getting a fatter face FUUUCKKKK
I eat like a meal per day, usually three eggs and bread or a steak, or chicken or whatever with SOMETIMES fries on the side, sometimes a soda (usually diet but I know it doesn't really change shit) which is barely anything, and then I go straight to "dinner" which is literally just a glass of choccy milk and maybe a mango or some pistacios if I want some extra protein for nightly lifts, sometimes I opt for like a handful of m&ms because that's all you really need, especially if you're poor, and yes they help with the lifts. SERIOUSLY, I should be auschwitz mode or actually lean with having ONE full meal per day and all these fuckin' lifts, how am I gaining fat on my face? I'm looking like Egoraptor I hate this. Unlike most people on ana or god forbid fit, I prefer being a skelly over being fat. I already have a fat ass and it already makes me wanna blow my fuckin' brains out, but I can live with it, a fat face is where I draw the line, this SUCKS.
>cardio
I sometimes do jumping jacks but they're super fuckin' boring and they don't pump blood like squats imo
...Just wanted to rant a bit.
>>
Jenny Gillerfuck - Tue, 23 Mar 2021 08:32:07 EST j0AYJ+dO No.96672 Reply
>>96671
At those rep counts you're doing cardio. It won't hurt your strength but you're not training muscle power or volume there. Lowering your reps won't help, the weight just isn't enough. Do some running or something that takes longer than 5 minutes to burn calories. Or just walk and listen to music.

If you're doing half an hour exercise and weigh nothing then you don't need a tonne of calories. You're very non specific about what you eat. I mean chicken breast or a legs? How much? How much bread? You could easily be eating anywhere from 1200 to 3000 calories per day. Portion sizes? How do you cook it? You're small and if you're not doing much else you won't be burning 3000 calories. You eat no vegetables and a lot of crap food. And yes some veg are expensive and some aren't.

Is your weight or waistline actually changing?
>>
Nigel Trotworth - Tue, 23 Mar 2021 09:43:31 EST NBJ/FElz No.96673 Reply
1616507011075.jpg -(118429B / 115.65KB, 1080x1051) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
The best way to burn fat is to gain more muscle. Try lifting weights, smallson.
>>
Nigel Trotworth - Tue, 23 Mar 2021 16:10:43 EST NBJ/FElz No.96674 Reply
1616530243075.png -(249856B / 244.00KB, 960x838) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Actual bad advice ahead:
run DNP and eat clean until you're less fat, fatass https://forums.steroid.com/attachments/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/60182d1135325730-dnp-eod-safe-use.pdf this works but it's obviously toxic to your metabolism so don't fuck up
>>
Ebenezer Dollygold - Tue, 23 Mar 2021 16:33:05 EST l/HqGFyj No.96675 Reply
>>96671
You're probably better off going to a dermatologist and getting ultrasound or laser tightening treatment. If you do get a surgical facelift know that recovery is going to suck and you'll need to get new bedsheets from the bleeding.
>>
Albert Mennerlock - Tue, 23 Mar 2021 19:32:01 EST u1WOwIrv No.96676 Reply
You should invest in a home gym, such as a weight bench with straight and curl bars, plus a pair of adjustable dumbbells. The more muscle you have the more calories you burn in a state of rest. I do body building sets 2-3 times per week and run 4-5 miles 2-3 times per week and struggle to consume enough calories to maintain weight, let alone build more, which is my goal. The hardest part is being bloated from eating so many gigantic meals and taking the biggest shit of my life twice daily.

What the other person said though, you're literally doing cardio already. Strength training will turn fat into muscle and cause you to burn calories faster.
>>
Angus Trotshaw - Tue, 23 Mar 2021 21:04:54 EST u1WOwIrv No.96677 Reply
>>96676

I left out that eating more food actually tends to speed up your metabolism. According to Harvard health:

"Eat protein and do weight training. Your metabolism increases whenever you eat, digest, and store food, a process called thermic effect of food. Protein has a higher thermic effect compared with fats and carbohydrates because it takes longer for your body to burn protein and absorb it.

It's not clear how much of an effect protein has on metabolism, but studies suggest the best approach is to combine adequate protein intake with weight training, which increases muscle mass — and that also can boost metabolism."

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.