Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Problem Dog

- Tue, 07 Jun 2016 14:37:55 EST VXAHT+YC No.32716
File: 1465324675528.jpg -(54109B / 52.84KB, 460x322) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Problem Dog
My friend's dog attacked the other last night. This is the third time within a year. I didn't see it this time, but apparently one almost lost and ear and the other's paw got it pretty bad. It's always the same instigator, the bigger, older husky/wolf. Yeah, she's a quarter wolf or something like that. Real big bitch, probably at least 180lbs and she does not listen to commands.

While this is probably technically animal abuse through neglect and lack of training, I don't want to get my friend in trouble and I don't want his dog euthanized. She's never attacked a person, and this is his fucking fault for not training her or seperating them last time this happened. Didn't take them in to get their wounds checked out or treated either. I get that money is an issue, but holy shit if you can't care for an animal don't fucking get one.

I digress. I was hoping someone could chime in with some advice for finding her a new home. She's 8 years old, so she probably wouldn't be adopted through conventional means. There's gotta be some service for taking in dogs with behavioral problems right? Violence against other pets notwithstanding, she also steals food (friend feeds dogs his own food all the time) and eats food related garbage.

Part of me thinks this is a lost cause. She's another victim of some idiot who thought it would be cool to have a wolf dog without thinking things through, but I'm holding out hope.

Any advice or resources?
>>
Oliver Pammershaw - Mon, 05 Sep 2016 02:17:36 EST Fs2rnNu6 No.33062 Reply
I mean what if you turned around and opened a whole in space and time and sent her to another dimension? But in that dimension, like she has no problems. Simply remove the fixed dimension and yeah good to go dude.
>>
Cyril Nuttinglock - Wed, 07 Sep 2016 21:04:31 EST hh3N805h No.33072 Reply
dude must either keep them segregated when he is not actively supervising them, get rid of wolfdog, or get rid of normaldogs

you cant make a wolf not be a wolf.

and no, there is not a service that will take an 8yo violent wolfdog lol

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.