Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Technique

- Fri, 26 Apr 2019 00:14:07 EST eB166MT1 No.33996
File: 1556252047555.jpg -(408072B / 398.51KB, 1024x685) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Technique
How would you teach wild carnivorous animals to not eat each other?

I'm somewhat of an idealist. I'm thinking you start living with wolves. You keep physical protection on you to deter any pack attacks on yourself. Once they accept that you're part of their group, you forage. You show them which plants are edible, and teach them how to eat these wild food sources. Perhaps when they take a kill you completely dissociate yourself from the activity. Assuming you've gained some modicum of respect from a few pack members, they ought to take notice and wonder why you don't eat the kill with them. After quite some time has passed, a few of them may pick up the foraging habits and follow suit, hopefully passing this foraging/plant knowledge onto their offspring. This is how primates started to steer away from meat food sources in the past, actually. Learned behavior passed down through generations. It stands to reason that any animal can learn this behavior with enough reinforcement.

Is this possible? Are there better ways? Am I a bitch for not endorsing death? For dreaming of change? For wanting to change the barbaric ways of old? Let us know.
>>
Phoebe Chimmerway - Sat, 20 Jul 2019 21:49:49 EST tCVNosAp No.34093 Reply
>>33996
Some Carnivores might not be able to digest plants fully, and thier teeth are not well adapted to foraging and whatever, so while it might work I think ur delusional
>>
Phoebe Sacklebirk - Sun, 21 Jul 2019 06:34:02 EST E5LZVCE+ No.34094 Reply
This is some Timothy Treadwell level naivety.
>>
Edwin Packleserk - Tue, 23 Jul 2019 00:44:52 EST SS1Ux8nO No.34101 Reply
short answer: no.

Long answer: you're a fucking lunatic for thinking animals like wolves could survive farming tofu or whatever you have planned.
>>
Augustus Greenwater - Wed, 24 Jul 2019 15:24:47 EST K8YKdZem No.34111 Reply
It's mostly the digestive stuff. I know cats need to eat meat or they can't get certain amino acids and just die. Some animals cannot obtain all they need without meat.

Not sure about wolves though. Dogs can survive without meat though I don't think they can go full vegan and it's definitely not as easy as it is for humans.

You could breed certain species to be able to handle meat free diets but then they wouldn't be that species any more. They would change in other ways as the adaptations which they needed to eat meat ceased. Additionally with no predators left herbivores would all end up starving. At the end of the day they'd have to compete for food and some would end up dead as a result of failing or just competing itself. Imagine being a deer who has to fight a bear to steal peaces from a human's orchard. Imagine that the human also needs to eat and has a gun. The animals all die and no one eats them.
>>
Archie Blullersed - Fri, 26 Jul 2019 17:58:02 EST Pv+5Ojf1 No.34125 Reply
>>33996
Poor plants.

Who made you king of the universe? Why do you have authority over what is good and what is bad?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.