Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich


Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread

Now Playing on /b/tube -

Member when reaction image threads were a thing? by Joseph Favre - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 20:52:41 EST ID:7AniGh/J No.4732032 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528937561353.png -(322656B / 315.09KB, 540x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 322656
>you bring a hot girl you met at a bar to your home
>you both get horny and start undressing
>she pulls out her penis

Post your reaction image
>>
Hall Matron Caroline - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 20:55:53 EST ID:gjwkw6he No.4732033 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Nah.
>>
Barbecue Hernandez - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 20:57:58 EST ID:hSrdiKBX No.4732034 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528937878719.jpg -(22153B / 21.63KB, 281x351) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732032
remember when you grew up and the people you watched on tv as a child turned out to be pedophiles and racists?
>>
deBlob - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 20:58:36 EST ID:s6XKW69z No.4732035 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528937916351.jpg -(16283B / 15.90KB, 320x283) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732032
>>
deBlob - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 21:01:07 EST ID:s6XKW69z No.4732039 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528938067351.jpg -(13929B / 13.60KB, 500x395) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732032
>>
deBlob - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 21:03:03 EST ID:s6XKW69z No.4732040 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528938183351.png -(33365B / 32.58KB, 234x347) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732032
>>
Cat Cora - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 21:03:41 EST ID:17tBXUk4 No.4732042 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528938221977.jpg -(21462B / 20.96KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Probably this.
>>
Kono - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 21:05:01 EST ID:ZZPb5HCk No.4732044 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528938301974.gif -(442013B / 431.65KB, 500x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732032
>>
Prince Bubba - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 21:10:21 EST ID:BK3yLNN7 No.4732046 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528938621940.gif -(924254B / 902.59KB, 224x233) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
François Massialot - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 21:10:25 EST ID:olHduLCH No.4732047 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528938625389.png -(184755B / 180.42KB, 305x264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732032
>>
Joseph Favre - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 22:04:32 EST ID:HuLqzJhY No.4732059 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528941872074.jpg -(75093B / 73.33KB, 302x341) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732032
>>
Rachael Ray - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 22:10:39 EST ID:xU5ZlK5X No.4732062 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528942239197.gif -(384879B / 375.86KB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Basil Hivingham - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 22:19:29 EST ID:W4TqLkz4 No.4732063 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528942769171.jpg -(27457B / 26.81KB, 239x228) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.


>>
Marcel Boulestin - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 22:28:07 EST ID:zX1m+0w+ No.4732065 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528943287792.jpg -(5410B / 5.28KB, 318x159) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
You couldn't be a tad bit larger?
>>
Abner Grovile - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 22:31:29 EST ID:RL8+ZD/w No.4732067 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528943489799.jpg -(41683B / 40.71KB, 500x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Rico - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 22:35:55 EST ID:QD7WHBc0 No.4732068 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528943755242.jpg -(25276B / 24.68KB, 283x369) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Noel Vermillion - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 23:01:46 EST ID:HCmkfum/ No.4732072 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528945306473.jpg -(48373B / 47.24KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Cain Velasquez - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 23:09:53 EST ID:LEcv31vh No.4732075 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528945793687.jpg -(124386B / 121.47KB, 512x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Otto Struve - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 23:20:26 EST ID:YbWvR5Gu No.4732076 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732072
that's a good album
>>
Magma Leader Archie - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 23:56:41 EST ID:WsxZKp3N No.4732079 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528948601908.jpg -(342156B / 334.14KB, 658x821) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732076

Fuck yeah, Chelsea is mai gothfu
>>
Capt. Bannon - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 00:27:47 EST ID:E0x8KwQY No.4732082 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528950467646.png -(174446B / 170.36KB, 380x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Keith Jardine - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 01:21:53 EST ID:yJD5I2Qk No.4732088 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528953713715.png -(609781B / 595.49KB, 929x677) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Jacob Kapteyn - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 02:13:21 EST ID:HGwITWea No.4732100 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528956801936.jpg -(28422B / 27.76KB, 491x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I'd actually be thrilled, but it's good to put a little fear into them before the buttfucking.
>>
Nicholas Drattingcocke - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 04:51:57 EST ID:xIvA5Qzu No.4732158 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528966317548.png -(141047B / 137.74KB, 421x465) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Nikita Koloff - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 04:58:58 EST ID:k4oT5mzN No.4732160 Ignore Report Quick Reply
haha these are great
>>
Smirky McFlash - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 05:01:25 EST ID:sYnd26Bl No.4732161 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528966885576.png -(189505B / 185.06KB, 1029x634) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Lei Wulong - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 05:36:16 EST ID:9VeFWBXR No.4732171 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528968976874.jpg -(5139B / 5.02KB, 246x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Henry Cellyshit - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 06:03:42 EST ID:4LPwCUPQ No.4732176 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528970622277.jpg -(13904B / 13.58KB, 480x236) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Saradin - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 06:08:02 EST ID:BowkiUKZ No.4732178 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528970882282.jpg -(380411B / 371.50KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Lilith Failburry - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 06:34:04 EST ID:0hyAGIID No.4732184 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528972444747.jpg -(49293B / 48.14KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732032
Can't believe y'all haven't posted this a dozen times already.
>>
PhoebeBrummerstick.clp - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 06:45:54 EST ID:kHHR4HEL No.4732186 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528973154396.png -(56085B / 54.77KB, 184x184) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Joseph Favre - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 06:47:01 EST ID:HuLqzJhY No.4732187 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528973221074.jpg -(118406B / 115.63KB, 1264x844) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Please enjoy my Danish physicist reaction image set:

durrr.jpg
>>
Joseph Favre - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 06:48:19 EST ID:HuLqzJhY No.4732188 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528973299074.jpg -(119750B / 116.94KB, 1247x854) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732187
almost....jpg
>>
Joseph Favre - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 06:49:40 EST ID:HuLqzJhY No.4732189 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528973380074.jpg -(111739B / 109.12KB, 1235x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732188
concern.jpg
>>
Joseph Favre - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 06:50:28 EST ID:HuLqzJhY No.4732190 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528973428074.jpg -(108531B / 105.99KB, 1155x856) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732189
MMM.jpg
>>
Joseph Favre - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 06:51:49 EST ID:HuLqzJhY No.4732191 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528973509074.jpg -(115776B / 113.06KB, 1256x842) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732190
OH.jpg
>>
deBlob - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 07:03:27 EST ID:s6XKW69z No.4732192 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528974207351.jpg -(40557B / 39.61KB, 331x331) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>mfw
>>
deBlob - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 07:06:45 EST ID:s6XKW69z No.4732193 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528974405351.gif -(2090349B / 1.99MB, 500x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>gif
>>
Nicholas Drattingcocke - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 07:07:15 EST ID:xIvA5Qzu No.4732194 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528974435548.jpg -(115735B / 113.02KB, 500x378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>mfw realizing the size of the penis
>>
Akebono - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 08:46:52 EST ID:g92MMyiE No.4732205 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528980412894.jpg -(44384B / 43.34KB, 529x298) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Mary Lovestain - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 10:26:34 EST ID:YcBMm7/+ No.4732261 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732205
like is it meant to mean miss me with that gay shit or the opposite? he's drinking it but he's a skeleton and it's just pouring out of his mouth. but why would he be trying to drink something that he wants nothing to do with?
>>
Marcel Boulestin - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 10:38:06 EST ID:f5Sh5g1f No.4732271 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732261
might be that because he is a skeleton and therefore unable to consume that gay shit. OR maybe he is on his way to becoming a skeleton jelly and so needs to consume that gay shit to evolve
>>
Eugene Fubblefidge - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 10:42:37 EST ID:PN/7R0Q9 No.4732277 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732032
Im gonna need the rest of OP's image set so i know what to avoid
>>
Pyramid King Betsy - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 11:02:26 EST ID:9W29xqCP No.4732302 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732277
Its Dross. He's still pretty active on Tumblr but really doesn't upload his stuff anywhere else. Go buy him a coffee.
>>
Onyx - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 12:38:10 EST ID:05yom1yN No.4732358 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528994290610.jpg -(112717B / 110.08KB, 856x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732277
Source already been provided but here's another pic.
>>
Robert Baratheon - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 13:49:41 EST ID:RvXt83k4 No.4732376 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528998581470.gif -(857668B / 837.57KB, 320x181) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Get that gay shit outta here.
>>
Rocket Executive Samuel - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 14:09:13 EST ID:2DOnqIVT No.4732381 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732376
I wonder what she saying to him.
>>
Mary Lovestain - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 14:12:08 EST ID:YcBMm7/+ No.4732382 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732376
ahahaha BEGONE, THOT!
>>
Natalya - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 14:13:40 EST ID:GYCmnL3q No.4732383 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529000020390.jpg -(47822B / 46.70KB, 592x536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732032
>>
Prosecutor Orak - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 14:15:41 EST ID:blj1ib4x No.4732385 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732381
iirc she was mad about those dudes stealing their shots so she confronted them
yeah i watched that whole shit, italo-american degeneracy was funny
>>
Saradin - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 14:18:25 EST ID:BowkiUKZ No.4732386 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732376
I like how he doesn't just hit her but also elbows his own friend in the face.
>>
Akebono - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 14:19:36 EST ID:g92MMyiE No.4732387 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732261
that gay shit goes in and around the mouth
>>
Mary Lovestain - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 14:22:07 EST ID:YcBMm7/+ No.4732388 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732387
then where does it go skeletons are just bones dumbass
>>
Natalya - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 14:24:31 EST ID:GYCmnL3q No.4732389 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732388
psh, like that matters man

when it comes to sexual satisfaction you don't care if your dick juice goes into a a dude's stomach, it's all about in and around the mouth

that's in and around a mouth, and thus unequivocally gay!
>>
Mary Lovestain - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 14:29:22 EST ID:YcBMm7/+ No.4732390 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732389
*sets pint down*
you're fucking gay lad.
>>
Akebono - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 14:48:24 EST ID:g92MMyiE No.4732396 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529002104894.webm [mp4] -(519062B / 506.90KB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732390
it's not gay if it's feminine, mary
>>
Jean-Baptiste Troisgros - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 15:37:30 EST ID:2yPQOgiq No.4732408 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529005050609.png -(576927B / 563.41KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Jean-Baptiste Troisgros - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 15:56:25 EST ID:2yPQOgiq No.4732417 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529006185609.jpg -(49162B / 48.01KB, 380x319) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Seamus - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 16:00:17 EST ID:RrCy7LNE No.4732420 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529006417345.gif -(872249B / 851.81KB, 200x146) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Phor Twentee - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 22:57:33 EST ID:EI0gZ4u9 No.4732544 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529031453068.png -(42743B / 41.74KB, 190x189) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Graham Gonderville - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 23:10:26 EST ID:f3mBMvTC No.4732547 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529032226900.jpg -(41935B / 40.95KB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732396
trap here, i know not everyone in "the community" agrees with me but getting with me is 100% gayfag homosex imo. truth is even if i'm living as a girl it's just hotter if it's homo.
>>
Lucien Olivier - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 23:26:50 EST ID:olHduLCH No.4732550 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529033210701.jpg -(108028B / 105.50KB, 682x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732547
post lady dick plz
>>
Nigglet Dimpleton - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 00:07:00 EST ID:t5ytQX+p No.4732569 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732550
thats the girl hat has pics of her having some beer in a hotel all bad ass.
>>
Veteran Eugene - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 00:11:15 EST ID:kmK4CxmQ No.4732573 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732569
Beer in a hotel? What a badass!
>>
Greer - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 01:24:58 EST ID:hSrdiKBX No.4732585 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529040298735.png -(62200B / 60.74KB, 1080x194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732547
is the feminine penis a real thing??
>>
Graham Gonderville - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 01:48:33 EST ID:f3mBMvTC No.4732590 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529041713900.jpg -(208937B / 204.04KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732550
pic rel

>>4732585
nope, it's all gay unfortunately. sorry
>>
Karl Swarzchild - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 02:05:11 EST ID:DyUuHnwa No.4732592 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529042711288.webm [mp4] -(820044B / 800.82KB, 450x286) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732585
As someone who has sucked a hugelol 80% hard tranny cock, yes.

>Why is no one talking about the mouth-feel?
>>
Alistair Overeem - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 02:32:23 EST ID:AhRvYF4L No.4732601 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529044343749.jpg -(538000B / 525.39KB, 940x1368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Rocket Grunt Basil - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 05:01:15 EST ID:IfSki180 No.4732654 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529053275993.jpg -(68715B / 67.10KB, 640x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732034

Credit where credit is due, despite being the odds-on favourites for getting snatched up by Yewtree, the Chuckles ended up as the gold-standard of 80's TV light entertainment in the "Hasn't Fucked Any Childrins" category.
>>
Jon Irenicus - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 06:00:13 EST ID:5YOdRvOd No.4732670 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732590
Holy shit that's you?
You're so fucking cute and hot. Would love some gayfag homosex with you
>>
Penny Cancer - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 06:10:40 EST ID:n86+VzdR No.4732671 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529057440460.png -(435336B / 425.13KB, 1100x745) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732654
Wadayameenbi Yewtree?
>>
Rocket Grunt Basil - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 06:29:03 EST ID:IfSki180 No.4732675 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529058543993.png -(259434B / 253.35KB, 416x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732671

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Yewtree

In a nutshell, a British Television light entertainer by the name of Jimmy Saville (who hosted his own popular TV show 'Jim'll Fix It') got posthumously found out to have abused a depressing number of children who appeared with him on TV and in various children's hospitals and shelters he volunteered at.

In the aftermath, a large portion of popular British TV entertainers from the 60's to 80's got implicated in various sex scandals (against children, adults and in a handful of cold cases, the dead) erupted.

All except for the Chuckle Brothers...who despite everybody renouncing as paedophiles for years because of their moustaches and Yorkshire working-class accents, rode out all allegations against their peers by dropping some natty banger with grime artist Tinchy Stryder called "To Me, To You [Bruv]" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBtd3H3Qdi8

Pic Related - put out on Twitter just outside a courthouse after the Chuckle Brothers gave evidence against accused ex-Radio One disk jockey, Dave Lee Travis. Lads.
>>
Penny Cancer - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 08:10:48 EST ID:n86+VzdR No.4732687 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732675
I've heard of Saville, I've looked into it.
>>
Mike Brown - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 08:23:29 EST ID:dtOzO2/Q No.4732690 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529065409518.jpg -(47658B / 46.54KB, 600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732687
>I've looked into it.
Excellent work agent, you've earned some r&r.
>>
Hans McKiffer - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 08:39:41 EST ID:W1xKUw20 No.4732692 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529066381954.jpg -(73735B / 72.01KB, 907x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732690
>>
Vito Thomaselli - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 09:55:37 EST ID:+e1SlKE2 No.4732714 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529070937725.png -(179659B / 175.45KB, 499x487) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732032
Lest we forget
>>
Gilbert Melendez - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 12:38:34 EST ID:DARf6leE No.4732767 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732590
hawt
>>
Zema Ion - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 14:41:50 EST ID:YcBMm7/+ No.4732822 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732590
can i homo you but like in a straight way
>>
MollyDemmersut.wav - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 15:06:27 EST ID:zX1m+0w+ No.4732831 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You ever stop to think that a clitoris looks like a tiny penis?
Ergo everyone who has ever looked at a clit is immediately gay.
Even the women.
>>
Leonard Powers - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 15:17:29 EST ID:dY4Qb38j No.4732837 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732547
I dunno, like you have to draw the line somewhere. Seems to me like you like having a manpenis so you're just a fag who looks like an attractive woman rather than actually transgendered. I mean gender roles are bullshit so it's not that, and it's not the body you're born with, so surely it's the body you feel you should have... so if you're happy with a dick. I feel like this is one of those things it's impossible to actually be right on, or rather if you express an opinion someone will get angry whatever that opinion is. In public I'd try to butt out or just say "well here's the things we know, here's the things we don't" and express the opinion we don't really know enough to start making sweeping generalisations that over rule individual choice.

Vagina is the hole for me but if I had to fuck a dude you'd be a pretty high ranking pick. That said I'm not really drunk and haven't been through several hours of slowly escalating foreplay at this point so I'd probably just be like "close enough" and pretend you're a girl with a dick instead. Then again if I was in that state I've have noticed your penis long before so that wouldn't have happened. It'd be like "oh shit, we're fencing".

Anyway back to the topic we start at.

OP's premise is flawed.

Sorry, guess I wouldn't hypothetically nail you afterall. I suspect you've got all the wank fodder you could ever want from this thread though.
>>
Third of Five - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 15:31:16 EST ID:N7BqaB27 No.4732840 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529091076775.jpg -(94153B / 91.95KB, 360x239) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
In all seriousness you ought to tell someone you have a penis instead of fooling them.

Ergo, I'd shoot him/
>>
Graham Gonderville - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 15:34:26 EST ID:f3mBMvTC No.4732844 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732837
idk, my gender identity is a mess, so i'm not really trying to set any rules here for how people are supposed to think of themselves. but it just boils down to me feeling more aroused/more intimate when I think "wow, we're getting up to this shit even though we're BOTH GUYS! Whew!" so just miss me with shit like "feminine penis" or calling my dick a clit or anything that tries to hetero-ify it. really kills the mood.
>>
Leonard Powers - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 15:35:43 EST ID:dY4Qb38j No.4732845 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732844
Lol you have a gayness fetish.
>>
Gilbert Melendez - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 15:36:25 EST ID:DARf6leE No.4732846 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732831
My friend and I had this conversation. I told him the clitoris is basically a tiny penis, and since he likes to suck on clitorises than he is gay.

My friend is gay.
>>
Degra - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 15:36:33 EST ID:YbWvR5Gu No.4732847 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732844
i'm a guy too, wanna do gay guy stuff together?
>>
Graham Gonderville - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 15:39:12 EST ID:f3mBMvTC No.4732849 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732845
of course, but even outside of its fetishistic aspects i don't ascribe anything feminine to my junk or my sex life despite living as a female in other respects. it's not that it just kills my boner, it's antithetical to how i think of my body.
>>
Gilbert Melendez - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 15:41:23 EST ID:DARf6leE No.4732851 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732844
aw yis that's hot

you seem like a cool person, i would totally do gay stuff with you too
>>
Degra - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 15:44:25 EST ID:YbWvR5Gu No.4732853 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732851
we should have a threesome
i'll be d'artagnan
>>
Gilbert Melendez - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 15:58:48 EST ID:DARf6leE No.4732860 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732853
420chan orgy mettups woop woop
>>
Kirito - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 16:00:44 EST ID:bkpqyhOP No.4732861 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529092844972.jpg -(104329B / 101.88KB, 836x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732844
You're all right in my book, my mate.
>>
Degra - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 16:02:54 EST ID:YbWvR5Gu No.4732863 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732860
hang on a sec, i gotta finish shaving my junk.
>>
Super Nerd Hedda - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 16:07:10 EST ID:YlQkD+OX No.4732864 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529093230261.jpg -(1146241B / 1.09MB, 960x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732860

I would love to join this drug fueled, 420chan™ orgy, but I do merely ask that among all of these penises we have at least one pair of breasts, with vajeen, y'know, just in case none of the guys are my type.
>>
Aubrey Cottle - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 16:08:20 EST ID:J3wROjpl No.4732865 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529093300230.jpg -(102336B / 99.94KB, 600x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
still has an asshole and mouth
>>
Gilbert Melendez - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 16:11:23 EST ID:DARf6leE No.4732866 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732864
Son, this is an orgy. If half a dozen men dressed as women is what you get, half a dozen men dressed as women is what you get.

Spardot will probably be there, but only to pimp out Kirt for funds that Big Hentai withheld from them. So you might be out of luck.
>>
Jon Irenicus - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 16:39:42 EST ID:5YOdRvOd No.4732881 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732844
>"wow, we're getting up to this shit even though we're BOTH GUYS! Whew!"

Very relieved to hear of a transgirl who feels this way. That's my primary turn-on when I think about fucking a transgirl, but I'd be worried that she would be really offended by it.

It's weird, because I am not into guys in general. I guess it's the taboo aspect of it.
>>
Tiequan Zhang - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 17:00:18 EST ID:vhKrM4oZ No.4732890 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I once had a chance to start something special with this pretty as fuck girl that happened to have a penis, but I let the penis part intimidate me out of the whole thing. I eventually found a girl with a legit vagina, but I havent forgot the penis girl. Her personality was chill and she was really attractive, and even the penis sort of remains as a curiosity to me, like my own penis is the only penis I've ever touched and its not so bad, so why am I scared of touching someone else's penis. Its a weird thing, and we should all just fuck in huge orgies like its not a big deal, right? Like most of this shame, fear and denial is generated intentionally, who knows for what purpose. In the animal kingdom they all just fuck, they dont give a shit if you guys are related, when a duck dad gets thirsty, he's gonna fuck, even if the closest duck around was his own daughter or son then so be it, cause daddy needs to fuck. Its why one of the first videogames was duckhunt, it offends us that these animals are having better sexlife than us, so we go out there and fucking shoot them and their family dead. Thats the difference between people and animals. So I say, throw that shotgun away, and take that daddyduck and rape his asshole with your rockhard dick, you know the duck deserves it, the sick fuck
>>
Karl Swarzchild - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 17:10:12 EST ID:DyUuHnwa No.4732893 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732881
Traprgey is an oversimplification though. It's a distinct thing when it comes to sexual orientation. Liking trannies doesn't actually mean you like guys, even it does mean you're slipping on down toward that end of the kinsey scale.

Trans women get to be their own category. As much as it pisses TERF-hating feminists off, and I count myself among them, Germaine Greer is right. Women are one thing. Trans women are another.

Where Germaine Greer is wrong is in focusing on how trans women don't share the same oppression. They share a great deal of it, and much more of their own, besides.
>>
Jon Irenicus - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 17:43:14 EST ID:5YOdRvOd No.4732909 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732893
TERF mentality is why I will never call myself a feminist. It's the most honest direction of feminism imo; women are more deserving of help and compassion than others, and transwomen aren't in posession of the holy vagina so they can't play with them. I feel like this mentality permeates other branches of feminism as well, even if they include transwomen.

I wish for a world in which issues affecting genders (whether cis or trans, female or male) can be viewed from a general lens of compassion and cooperation, not an ism. This is what you get with that kind of thinking.

Sorry for the /pol/ post, but my overall message is that everyone deserves respect and compassion.
>>
Nigel Chunnerhun - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 18:19:09 EST ID:s6XKW69z No.4732921 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529101149068.gif -(3671993B / 3.50MB, 250x209) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732890
>>
Lucien Olivier - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 19:45:21 EST ID:olHduLCH No.4732960 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732909
Nah, I agree. And on top of that, if TERF feminists are going to say that men cannot be women, ever, then that means they are admitting there are staunch biological differences between men and women so much so that they are too different to ever be the same.

And if that is true, then it would mean that men have a certain place in society, and women have a certain place in society, created by the inherent differences. Which is like the opposite of feminism, or whatever.
>>
Greg The Hammer Valentine - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 20:08:16 EST ID:YcBMm7/+ No.4732969 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529107696140.jpg -(82657B / 80.72KB, 685x842) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732890
>>
Walter Chommleman - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 20:23:41 EST ID:igtQAXKy No.4732973 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732960
No it isn't you fucking mong. Egalitarian feminism the whole goal is equal opportunity, not equal outcome, men and women are too different to be the same, cutting off your dick doesn't make you a female.

There are staunch biological differences between men and women.
>>
Jack Crobberwell - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 20:41:42 EST ID:tCyvHkrS No.4732978 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732973
Feminism is a mental illness
>>
Buzz Killington - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 20:42:59 EST ID:5YOdRvOd No.4732979 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732973
>poster makes point about feminism
>reply shows that this does not apply to one specific branch of feminism
>otherwise agree but flame him still

I REALLY want to be a feminist now
>>
Buzz Killington - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 20:44:36 EST ID:5YOdRvOd No.4732980 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Also sorry for inviting feminists into this thread by making a /pol/ reply show up on the front page. It was supposed to be about cute trans girls.

Feminists go home.
>>
Ulani Belor - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 20:56:20 EST ID:gjwkw6he No.4732981 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529110580760.gif -(1142252B / 1.09MB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732980
Garbage thread either way imo
>>
Captain Onishima - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 20:58:40 EST ID:kHHR4HEL No.4732983 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529110720501.jpg -(13479B / 13.16KB, 400x292) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
fehrm uh nerm surm
>>
Buzz Killington - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 21:01:00 EST ID:5YOdRvOd No.4732984 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732981
>>4732033

Well, one thread you dislike you can stomach, I am sure. There is a hide thread feature as well, you know(I know you know, but it is sub-optimal and doesn't bump a thread from the next page, merely limits your options, frustrating!)
>>
Ulani Belor - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 21:05:47 EST ID:gjwkw6he No.4732985 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529111147760.jpg -(107201B / 104.69KB, 500x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732984
Shut the fuck up nerd
>>
Buzz Killington - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 21:07:04 EST ID:5YOdRvOd No.4732987 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732985
Oh, be nice!
>>
Captain Onishima - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 21:18:18 EST ID:kHHR4HEL No.4732995 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732985
That guy sure is a cock master
>>
Marcus Diarrhea - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 21:27:16 EST ID:IVKNKU1U No.4732999 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529112436805.png -(306870B / 299.68KB, 1150x916) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732973
>There are staunch biological differences between men and women.

And enough overlap between men and women that you can't predict shit specifically, only generalize.

Please someone post more lady dick so I haven't doomed the thread with a James Damore graph.
>>
Karr - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 01:50:35 EST ID:KOmru+uH No.4733025 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529128235925.jpg -(28728B / 28.05KB, 500x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732184
>OHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY
>>
Rupert Tacklestock - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 06:31:18 EST ID:XuePAXUu No.4733088 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529145078414.jpg -(62338B / 60.88KB, 642x792) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732909
> It's the most honest direction of feminism
Because feminism is called "feminism", which literally translates to "womanism", right? And the nazis were socialist, and North Korea is a democratic republic. Fuck off.
nb
>>
Expert George - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 08:28:45 EST ID:olHduLCH No.4733116 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4732973
You really could have fooled me with the whole "they want equal opportunities, not equal outcomes" thing, because every time you see a dude getting assaulted, suddenly he's the criminal when he hits a woman back. If it were true, people would just say "yeah, that grown adult assaulted another grown adult, and then the second defended themselves" and there would be no dispute over who was in the wrong.

>inb4 "that's not real feminism"
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 08:31:38 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733117 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733116
>every time you see a dude getting assaulted, suddenly he's the criminal when he hits a woman back
Citation needed. Please link to every case of a man being assaulted by a woman.
>>
Expert George - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 08:36:17 EST ID:olHduLCH No.4733119 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733117
all i have is this sweet uppercut video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TphCi4zH1sk
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 08:41:38 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733122 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529152898390.png -(40455B / 39.51KB, 604x334) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733119
The top two comments implicitly agree with equal opportunity.
>>
Rupert Tacklestock - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 08:48:07 EST ID:XuePAXUu No.4733124 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529153287414.jpg -(75346B / 73.58KB, 1024x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733116
> every time you see a dude getting assaulted, suddenly he's the criminal when he hits a woman back
Mate, if you want to beat women up because it gets you off, just fucking say so. Don't pretend to be a poor victim by invoking shit that's got nothing to do with you. Do you think that you're always the smarter cunt in the room and that nobody could possibly be onto your shit? Jesus Christ, get a fucking clue.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 08:51:50 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733126 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529153510670.gif -(249560B / 243.71KB, 256x224) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733119
That was some Mortal Kombat shit right there.

>>4733117
You should probably go outside more often and experience how the real world works.
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 08:59:04 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733128 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733126
You should probably stop learning about gender differences from MGTOW forums.
>>
Buzz Killington - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 09:24:20 EST ID:5YOdRvOd No.4733137 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733088
I added this part
>my overall message is that everyone deserves respect and compassion.
In hopes that I would not rustle the jimmies of people like you (I actually don't want to do that, think about that for a second), but alas.

>Because feminism is called "feminism", which literally translates to "womanism", right?

You would really like it if that was my point, wouldn't you, Nathan? I'd say you were hands down the biggest retard I have ever interacted with online, but I know that you have had a difficult life and you're probably afflicted with a personality disorder, so I will try to activate what scraps of compassion I have left for you, even though it only enables your shitty behaviour.

If you ever want to stop being treated like shit though, it starts with not being a fucking cunt to everyone you talk to because you presume everyone is out to get you. That's never going to happen though because capitalism, so nothing is on you, it's all "the system".

For the record, I am midly annoyed because I am drunk atm, but I don't hate you and I never will (suck on that, bitch).
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 09:29:33 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733138 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733128
The fact that you'd even assume that based entirely on a completely non controversial and reasonable opinion shows how removed from reality you are Edmond.
>>
Archie Blytheford - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 09:34:49 EST ID:p2mlv8Sp No.4733140 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733128
Feminism isn't about equal rights though at least not anyMore. In the post Tumblr feminism age feminism is about giving women more Power and emasculating men.
>>
Lydia Greenwill - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 09:38:39 EST ID:PAmY8DNN No.4733142 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733140
You need to go out there and talk to real women, not just judge things based on what you read and see on the internet.
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 09:39:52 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733143 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733138
The opinion that every time a woman assaults a man and he defends himself, he's charged for it? That's not an opinion that's a statement which you're yet to back up with any evidence.

>>4733140
That's funny because I only ever hear things like that on the Internet, it has nothing to do with what feminists seem to do or say in person.
>>
Archie Blytheford - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 09:42:33 EST ID:p2mlv8Sp No.4733145 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733142
Not everyone who truly sees his bad things are Hage women.

I have a girlfriend and my positive energy and smile attracts women.

I'm not afraid to admit the truth you guys are brainwashed
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 09:44:52 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733146 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733145
I can't tell if you're high, not a native English speaker or both.
>>
Lydia Greenwill - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 09:50:45 EST ID:PAmY8DNN No.4733147 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733145
Brainwashed?

All i did was suggest you go out there and talk to other women besides your imaginary girlfriend. If you actually do that using your charming smile, then try someone who isnt fucking sixteen.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 09:54:33 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733149 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529157273670.jpg -(197417B / 192.79KB, 620x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733143

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_are_wonderful_effect
https://www.law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx

Read both of these and you might begin to understand why women are favoured by the law over men. This is a very real phenomenon and I suspect that you're just playing dumb and denying it because it clashes with the modern feminist narrative. Acting like that isn't exactly befitting of the moral high ground you seem to think you're occupying right now. Either that or you really are some internet hermit whose only knowledge about real life comes from biased, politically partisan websites.

Either way you can suck deez nuts.
>>
Archie Blytheford - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 09:56:25 EST ID:p2mlv8Sp No.4733150 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733147
I have no reason to lie about a gf



You seem to be projecting a bit because of your own lack of experience with women which is OBVIOUS.
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 10:25:49 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733158 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733149
Neither of your links show that every time a woman assaults a man and he defends himself, he gets charged. So you're just talking bollocks and trying to derail the conversation into your general reeing about women.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 10:43:39 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733161 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733158
Keep living in your little fantasy world then. This is not a controversial opinion. Everyone knows this is the way it is and my evidence supports it. I notice how you don't have anything at all to back up your claims besides a smug insistence on yourself. Funny how the first thing I do when I get into an argument is find facts to back up what I'm saying, and the first thing you do is sling mude and throw out personal attacks. Grow the fuck up.
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 10:54:58 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733166 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733161
I'm just asking you for evidence to back up your claim. Feel free to ree some more about how life isn't fair and all women are out to get you though.
>>
Stink Pinkling - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 10:57:02 EST ID:6Gd/VMVb No.4733168 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733150

>M-me, a g-g-girl f-friend? Oh yeah, of c-course I do. You know m-m-me. Straight l-l-ladies m-man.
>>
Luigi - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:03:36 EST ID:HuLqzJhY No.4733169 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529161416101.jpg -(107867B / 105.34KB, 960x743) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733166
lmao he just provided links chock full of data. Here's other one (not that you'll read it): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_against_men

It's standard operating procedure for police to arrest the man if there's a domestic violence call: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12061547/How-male-victims-of-domestic-abuse-often-end-up-getting-arrested-themselves.html
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:04:46 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733171 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733169
That article is telling me that it happens sometimes but not every time.
Thanks, you just proved him wrong.
gg
>>
Roy Batty - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:05:35 EST ID:ePWOLY2n No.4733172 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529161535260.jpg -(7880B / 7.70KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I fuckin hate how people say "a thing"
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:08:13 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733174 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733166
I gave you evidence. You're a fool if you don't understand how the 'women are wonderful' effect influences the legal system and creates a strong pro-woman bias in domestic violence cases. The law is biased towards women, the evidence is right there. Now let's take a look at the evidence you've provided to back up your claims against it. Oh yeah, you don't have any. All you have is the constant accusation of misogyny based on absolutely nothing. Ever wonder why, if you're so right about everything, you still have to resort to strawman arguments and shit flinging?
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:11:26 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733176 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733174
I haven't been mud slinging, I've just been asking you for proof that every time a man assaults a woman and defends himself, he's charged for it. You haven't given any proof of this, in fact Luigi kindly provided an article that proves it doesn't always happen. But please, continue posting unrelated articles from r/manosphere or whatever the hip name for it is these days. How about some trans cringe videos from youtube? I bet you have some juicy ones bookmarked.
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:13:09 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733178 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733176
every time a woman assaults a man* excuse me. I've had to type it out so many times now it's getting mixed up a little.
>>
Luigi - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:14:14 EST ID:HuLqzJhY No.4733179 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529162054101.gif -(1569723B / 1.50MB, 650x742) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733171
>"h-he said EVERY time and that only found it happens 90% of the time with a sample size smaller than the entire human population! CHECKMATE DRUMPF!!!!"
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:16:34 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733180 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733179
I did ctrl-F on the article for 90% but it's not there. What exactly are you referring to? Is this just a goalpost moving thing? What does this example of fears of institutionalised sexism prove about "all" feminists?
>>
Hikaru Sulu - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:17:47 EST ID:9vkhWhOP No.4733181 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Anyone else getting real fucking tired of everyone trying so hard to be a victim based on some random shit that happened to someone somewhere sometime in our society of 7 billion people? Like, why not just focus on your own life and deal with problems that actually affect you jesus christ.
>>
Captain Tel-Peh - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:17:50 EST ID:Z807h6aw No.4733182 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529162270581.webm [mp4] -(396989B / 387.68KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732184
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:19:08 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733183 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733171
Pretty pedantic to assume the guy was literally saying this shit happens 100% of the time when it was clearly just hyperbole. As mentioned in the evidence I posted, there's a noticable racial bias to the law in America too. A black person isn't going to get hassled by the police ALL of the time, they're not going to take a white person's word over theirs ALL of the time, nor are they going to get convicted all the time but the bias is there. The funniest part about this is that the pro-woman bias in the courts is six times larger than the pro-white bias.

Either way, you got the evidence you asked for. Now where's yours?
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:21:44 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733184 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733183
My evidence of what? That you spend all your time reeing about women and feminists? This thread.
>>
Expert George - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:22:45 EST ID:olHduLCH No.4733185 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733122
Youtube is a male dominated site, of course you will see that

go to lebbit or some other place with lots of ladies and it's all "how could he do dat as a man oh noes"
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:25:34 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733187 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733185
>Miss Laura
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:29:01 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733189 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733184
Your evidence that a man who hits a woman in self defence is not likely to be discriminated against by the law due to his gender. Because I don't think there's any evidence of that, whereas there is plenty of evidence to the contrary.

>That you spend all your time reeing about women and feminists

Again, why would you need to strawman me and personally attack me if you actually had a legitimate point here instead of just sperging out because someone said something out of line with the feminist narrative. Do you really think this is going to convince anyone? It just makes you look like a dick who can't actually back up any of the horseshit they're spouting.
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:30:53 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733190 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733189
I never said that though. Pretty delusional to totally make up a strawman against someone like that.

>Again, why would you need to strawman me and personally attack me
It's not a strawman, that's literally your sole contribution to this thread. That's what you're doing in the previous sentence. It's not an attack, it's an accurate description. Incidentally, you've been repeatedly calling me stupid or some such thing, so you're just being a hypocrite now.
>>
Roman Polanski - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:37:06 EST ID:DanJtkLR No.4733197 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529163426455.jpg -(42154B / 41.17KB, 460x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733137
> you were hands down the biggest retard I have ever interacted with online
> you have had a difficult life and you're probably afflicted with a personality disorder
> fucking cunt
> suck on that, bitch
Yeah, you're very compassionate, I see.
>>4733140
> Tumblr
See, this is how I know that you're a loser who never interacts with women.
>>4733149
> women are favoured by the law over men
Uh-huh, being by default assumed to be powerless shows that women are really in power.
Get laid, you pathetic virgin.
>>
Expert George - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:37:14 EST ID:olHduLCH No.4733198 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733190
So we have evidence that women are more likely to get away with committing crimes, and that men are at a disadvantage when it comes to the law. Can you tell me what feminists are doing about this? If anything?
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:39:46 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733199 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733190
You are very stridently opposing this idea which is well supported by evidence. So now it's up to you to provide evidence of your own. The ball is in your court. I even promise I'll actually read it and not just be like you and instantly dismiss it because I don't like what it says.

>It's not a strawman, that's literally your sole contribution to this thread.
My contribution to this thread has been posting facts. I'm not complaining about women. You're literally strawmanning me. And then you have the gall to say that I was the one strawmanning you. Lol, what a fucking weasel.

> Incidentally, you've been repeatedly calling me stupid or some such thing, so you're just being a hypocrite now.
Yeah, and I'm gonna keep doing that because you are a moron. The difference here is that I'm posting facts and evidence along with the insults. You're just posting the insults and strawmanning me.

Now, let's see that evidence.
>>
Stink Pinkling - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:41:52 EST ID:6Gd/VMVb No.4733200 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529163712987.gif -(1724829B / 1.64MB, 300x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
It is time to pull the plug on this thread. nb.
>>
Expert George - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:42:18 EST ID:olHduLCH No.4733201 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733119
Also, for anyone interested, here is the interview with the woman who got fatality'd. Despite both spitting in his face and slapping him, she is surprised the bus driver hit her, because she is a woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm4Yd0KaNvM
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:43:56 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733202 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733197
>Uh-huh, being by default assumed to be powerless shows that women are really in power.

Nice strawman. When did I say women were in power? I didn't. I said they were favoured by the law and provided evidence to prove that. And it's not necessarily just the assumption of powerlessness as it is the assumption of innocence in general. Not that you actually read any of the shit I posted before you made your little knee jerk response to it.

Again, ask yourself if you're really so right about all of this stuff you blindly believe in when your first line of defence is to strawman me and call me a virgin for disagreeing with it.
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:44:29 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733203 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733198
Sure. From that same article:
>Police forces insist they are making great strides in tackling the problem with the number of women convicted of domestic abuse quadrupling in the last decade from 806 in 2004/05 to 3,735 in 2013/14.
Where exactly do you think the pressure for them to have that discourse came from? Traditionalist men's groups?
And the person who did the article, a woman, Dr Jessica McCarrick I can quote:
>I began a domestic violence training course, heavily influenced by the feminist model
so you wouldn't even be aware of this in the first place if it wasn't for feminists striving for equality.
I'm happy to admit that there are plenty of crazy people who take things too far on both sides. Some crazy feminists end up in your trans cringe compilations, and some crazy meninists, well I'm talking to one right now. The problem is that the reasonable people who actually create positive change aren't clickbaity enough to show up on your news feeds.
>>
AugustusGizzlestat.sys - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:45:53 EST ID:E0x8KwQY No.4733204 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529163953765.jpg -(42538B / 41.54KB, 479x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
what the fuck is it with you people and gender politics?
>>
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:46:12 EST ID:g92MMyiE No.4733205 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529163972314.jpg -(25222B / 24.63KB, 411x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732985
>nerd
>>
Robert Wilson - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:49:08 EST ID:CqyrCxt6 No.4733206 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529164148890.jpg -(150105B / 146.59KB, 772x1034) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Men are just mad that women see societal authorities as zaddy more than their significant others, hence "lets sign a contract of love *swoon"
>>
Expert George - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:50:51 EST ID:olHduLCH No.4733207 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733203
>This led me to a local charity that provided services to female survivors of domestic violence. Here I began a domestic violence training course, heavily influenced by the feminist model. Although this training provided insight into the different types of abuse within families and intimate relationships, I couldn’t help thinking it seemed a rather biased approach, with men predominantly painted as the aggressive, controlling perpetrators.

no, they're saying the feminist model was biased and didn't work
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:51:03 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733209 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733203
>crazy meninists, well I'm talking to one right now
Lol, is that honestly what you think is happening?
>>
Expert George - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:53:08 EST ID:olHduLCH No.4733210 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733207
The person choosing to respond the entire quote is why so many people are mad. Am I talking to a stupid troll? Or are most feminists actually this fucking stupid? Who knows
>>
Buzz Killington - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:53:10 EST ID:5YOdRvOd No.4733211 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733197
>Yeah, you're very compassionate, I see.
You're not Nathan, you don't know Nathan, and you don't know what a feat it is to even remain polite with her. Other than that I appreciate your overall belligerence. It's the internet after all, so why try to reach an understanding.

I do not hold anything against you for your reaction, but understand that it was directed at a specific person who hopefully (doubtfully, though) understands what I am getting at. Joke's on me for doing this on an imageboard, but to put it in plain words, what you replied to is none of your business.
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:53:12 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733212 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733207
And? It's not a meninist model now. There isn't one, sole, gestalt and unchangeable feminist model for things.
>>
Expert George - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:56:32 EST ID:olHduLCH No.4733214 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733212
There was nothing about meninists here. What are you talking about? A feminist model was used to address gender disparities, and it was useless.

Why did you take the quote out of context and try to spin it as a good thing?
>>
Buzz Killington - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:57:08 EST ID:5YOdRvOd No.4733216 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733181
Yes.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:58:49 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733217 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733212
Hey brainlet, you were the one trying to act like her using a model inspired by the feminist model was proof that feminists were actually doing something to fix this. Nobody said it was a 'meninist' model.

It's also pretty funny how you purposefully took the quote out of context and conveniently ignore the part where she basically took all of the functional stuff from the model and discarded the feminist man-hating shit.
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:59:44 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733218 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733214
The quote demonstrates that the quadrupling in women being arrested for domestic abuse is thanks in part not only to a woman but the feminist teaching she based it upon. The first model didn't work, so it's being updated to a fairer one. Until feminism, this would have been totally ignored, there'd be no model at all. Why are you pretending not to understand?
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:01:11 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733219 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733217
She made it more feminist, not less. You're just choosing not to see that because it's easier to view feminism as some sort of monolithic evil entity instead of something that's actively seeking to change and improve itself.
>>
Maven - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:03:45 EST ID:repkNitk No.4733220 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529165025245.jpg -(65280B / 63.75KB, 634x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733202
> I said they were favoured by the law
That's because they are, by default, assumed to powerless. You, instead, have drawn the conclusion that they are "favoured" in the sense of having an straight advantage over men that wasn't a byproduct of sexism.
> assumption of innocence
Same shit.
> your first line of defence
It's nice how you yourself acknowledged the point I made, but failed to respond to any further. It's almost like you have nothing to say for yourself.
>>4733211
> You're not Nathan
I changed my IP. You ever heard of this thing called "VPN"?
> what a feat it is to even remain polite with her
Mate, I have made exactly one short post under that ID. That you immediately flew off the handle like that speaks volumes more of you than it does of me.
> understands what I am getting at
You wrote that you totally wasn't sexist for saying the shit that you did. Classic "I'm not racist, but" nonsense. You wouldn't have needed to make excuses for yourself in the first place if you didn't say obviously malevolent shit
>>
Expert George - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:03:50 EST ID:olHduLCH No.4733221 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733218
No, the feminist model took for granted that men can only be aggressors. Then they abandoned the feminist model in favor of something that isn't total shit.

You keep saying "Well, in the past, traditionalist men would never have considered this." And yet here we are in 2018, with feminists still sticking to this model of "only men are evil."

Without feminism we still would have "discovered" this, because there are lots of men saying these things, who then get drowned out by screaming feminists.
>>
Team Magma Grunt Reuben - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:03:54 EST ID:1CPVnpn3 No.4733222 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Look, both genders should have equal rights, so why not stop fighting, and unite? Call the new movement "humanism", or if that sounds too faggy and liberal, then call it "team people".
>fast forward 10 years, Humanists and Team People are fighting one another with thermanuclear bombs
>>
Maven - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:05:56 EST ID:repkNitk No.4733223 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733222
> why not stop fighting, and unite?
Because not everyone is interested in equality? People who believe themselves to be in position of power, or at least in theoretical proximity to it, tend to see the very concept equality as dangerous. Read Foucault.
> Call the new movement
Words have no power, my mate.
>>
Sinistar - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:06:09 EST ID:T3gSpUdQ No.4733224 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733182
Lol what is this even from
I've seen this a million times and I don't even know
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:06:55 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733225 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733219
You're really a one trick pony, aren't you? All you do is strawman, and you're not even very good at it.

Oh and where's that evidence I asked for earlier? Is it fair to say you actually believe that there's a pro-woman bias to the law now or are you just being a weasel and avoiding the argument because you know you've got nothing?
>>
Maven - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:07:15 EST ID:repkNitk No.4733226 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733220
> I have made exactly one short post under that ID
Whoops, make it two. The point stands.
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:07:45 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733227 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733221
>No, the feminist model took for granted that men can only be aggressors
Then it was updated and now it doesn't.
> with feminists still sticking to this model of "only men are evil."
Youtube cringe ones, sure. In real life? Not so much.
>>
Expert George - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:08:15 EST ID:olHduLCH No.4733228 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733222
They already have that, it's called egalitarianism. Feminism focuses on women, usually at the expense of men, and that's part of the big gripe about it.
>>
Maven - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:11:01 EST ID:repkNitk No.4733229 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733228
Refer to >>4733088, you stupid, malevolent, lying cunt.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:11:34 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733230 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733220
You didn't actually read any of what I posted then. The assumption of innocence isn't the assumption of powerlessness. Actually read about the women are wonderful effect before ranting about it like a retard.

>You, instead, have drawn the conclusion that they are "favoured" in the sense of having an straight advantage over men that wasn't a byproduct of sexism.

Are you fucking retarded? I'm saying they're favoured because of pro-female sexism. And I literally posted proof to back that up because it's a fact.

>It's nice how you yourself acknowledged the point I made, but failed to respond to any further. It's almost like you have nothing to say for yourself.

Lol, what the fuck are you even saying? You must've gotten really triggered to start talking all schizo like this. You didn't make any point, you just strawmanned me. I'd go ahead and stop acting all mature here, because you're arguing like a child.
>>
Buzz Killington - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:13:29 EST ID:5YOdRvOd No.4733231 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733220
>I changed my IP. You ever heard of this thing called "VPN"?
Ok nate dogg, can we please talk about your post then?
I will gladly subject to your fantasies of not being compassionate despite how soft I went on you (yes), if you want another enemy, dear.

Can you explain to me how it is important that someone who ostensibly agrees with the non-insane branches of feminism and wants dignity and respect for trans women should fuck off, in the light of said person not wanting to label themselves feminist?

You do realize that if I had the attitude you yellowtexted and that this was our main disagreement there would be little seperating me from you outside the use of the term "feminist"? Kinda makes me wonder why the attitude was referred to at all, if that is the important point. Let's say feminism isn't "womanism", does it matter what I call myself? You got really aggressive really fast, and I recognize that a symptom of your disorder. I have problems too, fuckface, but you are too fucking deranged to talk to like a normal person. You have lucid moments where you seem like someone who could be my friend, but then you go back to your defense mechanisms, specifically dead russians who killed millions of people through mismanagement and persecution, and you're gone again.

I know you're in there somewhere, and I know that you are way more pleasant than what you show online.
>>
Maven - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:13:59 EST ID:repkNitk No.4733232 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733230
> pro-female sexism
Uh-huh. Fuck off.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:14:37 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733233 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733229
You know that very same logic can be used to attack feminism too right? Feminists claim to be purely about equality between the sexes. Just like North Korea claims to be a democratic republic. The point here is that you should focus less on what people claim they are and more on how they actually behave when they don't realise they're being scrutinised.
>>
Expert George - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:16:59 EST ID:olHduLCH No.4733234 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733232
>if I ignore his facts, and then insult him, I win

Women are favored and privileged in a lot of ways, like in the courtroom where they receive fewer convictions and lighter sentences. Pro-female sexism exists.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:17:35 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733235 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733232
Great counter argument there. You should probably step away from /b/ for a few minutes and let yourself calm down because you're clearly getting emotional. Even better, actually read the links I posted.
>>
Marcus Diarrhea - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:17:48 EST ID:IVKNKU1U No.4733236 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733119
An uppercut is with the legs. That's just like, an upperhook.
>>
Maven - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:21:01 EST ID:repkNitk No.4733237 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733231
> in the light of said person not wanting to label themselves feminist
Because all the feminists who say that TERFs should fuck right off have no problem with labelling themselves as such? If you're exceptional in this regard, there must be a reason for it, and there ain't many to choose from, my mate.
>>
Ensign Hogan - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:22:33 EST ID:wx6M+RTd No.4733239 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733234
My gf got 2 years for guns and drugs with quite a history. I would have gotten 10 years. I'm not as cute and helpless.
>>
Maven - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:24:16 EST ID:repkNitk No.4733240 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733233
> that very same logic can be used to attack feminism
Oh, yeah, sure, but you aren't interested in examining feminism for what it is, because you're a misogynist. You aren't trying to find an alternative for feminism what would benefit both sexes better, you're trying to convince people to drop feminism and then, with a swipe of your cape, disappear into darkness, laughing at the idiots who bought into your lies. Except, of course, nobody would buy into your lies, so there you are, sperging out on the internet at people who'd seen all through you as soon as you entered the thread.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:29:26 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733244 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733240
>but you aren't interested in examining feminism for what it is, because you're a misogynist. You aren't trying to find an alternative for feminism what would benefit both sexes better, you're trying to convince people to drop feminism and then, with a swipe of your cape, disappear into darkness, laughing at the idiots who bought into your lies. Except, of course, nobody would buy into your lies, so there you are, sperging out on the internet at people who'd seen all through you as soon as you entered the thread.

Jesus Christ, where are you even coming up with this shit, lol? You're getting hysterical now. Do you actually think you're being the voice of reason here? You're literally just ignoring every point I make and then calling me a misogynist. Please point out where I was acting misogynistic. Rightfully claiming that women are favoured by the law over men is not misogyny. Holy fuck, why are feminists so batshit? You gotta get off the internet for a while, you've had too much koolaid, Maven.
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:31:39 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733248 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733244
He's getting it from everything you post.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:32:41 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733250 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733248
Shouldn't be hard to quote something misogynistic I said then.
>>
Buzz Killington - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:32:45 EST ID:5YOdRvOd No.4733251 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733237
Sorry, this is a legitimate point that I did not adress.
Feminism to me can mean anything. It has many branches, many generations, many manifestations. When someone is a "feminist", because yes the y exist irl despite other posts not thinking so, and I have had long and meaningful discussion with that I would call radical feminists(not trans exclusionary though, afaik) IRL.

This was what spawned it for me, not internet shit. These women, a lot of them had horrifying stories. Spousal abuse to the most grim level. I comforted them and hope that they can recover, what they went through was truly horrifying.

But there was also another element to it. When you are attacked like they were, you develop a mentality of distrust. I have been attacked too, though not for my gender, but I know what it is like. If you want to dispute that I actually know what it is like, please let me know, you are wrong, in any case. You have no idea what I have gone through. Sometimes that phrase is a cosmetic one, in my case, not so. I am uninterested in women telling me about my male privilege because I have experiences more horrifying than what most women will ever experience (statistically, fuck you, fuck you again).

So,


> If you're exceptional in this regard, there must be a reason for it, and there ain't many to choose from, my mate.
I am extremely intoxicated right now so please bear with me, but I do not understand what you mean here.

I do not believe I ever claimed to be exceptional. My point was that even though I agree with a lot of feminist on a lof ot points (see also: what the fuck is a feminist?) I will not refer to myself as such because the ideology can get bogged down in blame-games that do not benefit anyone (if this is not the kind of feminist you are, don't get offended _for_fucks_sake_ I am not talking about you, shut up you aspie piece of shit)
>>
Expert George - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:32:58 EST ID:olHduLCH No.4733252 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733240
>you aren't trying to find an alternative

>egalitarianism
>egalitarianism
>egalitarianism
>that is a thing that exists
>egalitarianism
>>
Archie Blytheford - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:33:55 EST ID:p2mlv8Sp No.4733255 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733239
There was a story awhile back about a mother who threw her baby out of the window. It died of course and she got away it because she got off due to 'mental instability. Women do generally get shorter sentences. That's not a lie.
>>
Maven - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:34:43 EST ID:repkNitk No.4733256 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733244
> You're literally just ignoring every point I make
Yes, exactly? My point is that what you say doesn't matter at all, because you don't believe in a single word yourself and will spin any old nonsense my way so long as it gets me to agree with you. Not rocket science, my mate.
>>
Maven - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:36:00 EST ID:repkNitk No.4733257 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733252
Refer to >>4733088.
>>
Luigi - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:37:42 EST ID:HuLqzJhY No.4733259 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529167062101.jpg -(526597B / 514.25KB, 1135x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733236
This thread is now a fight about whether punches that move from below to up are called "uppercuts" or "upperhooks" It's uppercut you misogynist retard.
>>
Expert George - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:38:00 EST ID:olHduLCH No.4733260 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733257
>dur hur i have no argument

kewl
>>
Maven - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:38:43 EST ID:repkNitk No.4733262 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529167123245.png -(13723B / 13.40KB, 698x367) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733251
> I am uninterested in women telling me about my male privilege because I have experiences more horrifying than what most women will ever experience (statistically, fuck you, fuck you again).
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:40:23 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733264 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529167223670.jpg -(18832B / 18.39KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733256
Nice paranoid conspiratorial minset you've got there, friend. I would usually tell you to smoke more but maybe this one time you should actually smoke less.
>>
Maven - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:40:40 EST ID:repkNitk No.4733265 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733260
Okay, I'll bite: name me """"""egalitarian"""""" groups and list off their achievements. I'd say I'm waiting, but I won't be.
>>
Maven - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:43:03 EST ID:repkNitk No.4733266 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733264
> people lying on the internet never happens
See, when you are defending yourself not by, well, defending yourself, but by attempting to discredit a general concept that applies to you, it's a certain sign that not only are you perfectly aware of the accusations I'm throwing at you, but beyond that that you agree with me that you're a lying piece of shit.
>>
Expert George - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:43:05 EST ID:olHduLCH No.4733267 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733265
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egalitarianism#Sikhism

i've never heard of a feminist staunching a bullet wound with their sacred turban
>>
Maven - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:45:26 EST ID:repkNitk No.4733268 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529167526245.png -(43758B / 42.73KB, 162x182) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733267
You can't possibly be serious. Jesus fucking Christ.
Are you okay over there? Have you suffered a stroke? Should I call an ambulance over to your place?
>>
Marcus Diarrhea - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:45:52 EST ID:IVKNKU1U No.4733269 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733259
Yeah but it's not a good uppercut, which with proper form is ridiculous, ridiculously strong attack.

But that's basically just a hook thrown from out of view. Which is how you'd better throw a hook if you don't wanna get straight punched in the teeth.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:47:19 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733272 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733266
The only one lying here is you, claiming I'm a misogynist for no reason. Why would you just assume trying to manipulate you and don't actually believe any of the stuff I'm saying? It's literally a fact. But you refuse to look at the evidence I posted.

You know, threads like this make me wonder if there are any reasonable feminists at all. Just look at the way you people are behaving here. You're meeting facts and logic with mud slinging and temper tantrums. Why can't you just argue like a grown up instead?
>>
Albert Wesker - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:47:29 EST ID:AMWyqvVE No.4733274 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733267
Never go full retard.
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:48:38 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733275 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733272
>How to argue from an intellectually dishonest standpoint: The post
>>
Maven - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:50:14 EST ID:repkNitk No.4733277 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733272
> You know, threads like this make me wonder if there are any reasonable feminists at all.
Now this is just despicable. Just fucking low. Piss off.
>>
Expert George - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:50:21 EST ID:olHduLCH No.4733278 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733268
You said name a group that espouses egalitarian principles. I did. There you go.
>>
Maven - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:51:01 EST ID:repkNitk No.4733280 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733278
Give me your address, I'm calling the psych ward.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:52:17 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733281 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733275
Explain how I'm being intellectually dishonest. Oh yeah, and you can go ahead and quote some of this horrible misogynistic stuff I've been saying too. And don't forget to actually prove me wrong about the pro-woman bias in the courts and provide your own evidence to back yourself up.

You're projecting hard if you honestly think I'm the one being intellectually dishonest here. There's a reason you refuse to actually discuss this like an adult.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:54:31 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733283 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733277
At this stage I'd love for one to show up so I can argue with them instead of some hysterical schizo like you. Even if their is one here they'd probably be too ashamed to show their face after the way you people have been behaving in this thread.
>>
Buzz Killington - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:55:48 EST ID:5YOdRvOd No.4733285 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733262
What I would love just now is for an actual comment beyond a reaction image.
Can you help me with tihs?
>>
Maven - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:56:44 EST ID:repkNitk No.4733286 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529168204245.jpg -(40476B / 39.53KB, 313x359) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733281
>>4733283
>>
ElizaChannerham.rm - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:57:37 EST ID:Xjl/0qdU No.4733287 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529168257356.png -(617751B / 603.27KB, 1232x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
legit question for guys who like trannies: Is part of the fantasy being "tricked"?

I just ask because I know there are a lot of guys out there who really can get into sucking cock if they're "forced" to by a domme. Just wondering if getting "trapped" works the same way. I'm sure there's a mix, but just wondering the percentages here.
>>
Maven - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:58:03 EST ID:repkNitk No.4733290 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733285
Mate, your post was literally "my suffering is greater than yours". Yes, you're drunk, but you can't be surprised by my response post factum.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:58:04 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733291 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733285
>>4733286

Lol. I'm not sure you're fully comprehending the calibre of retard you're dealing with here, Buzz.
>>
Liquidator Brunt - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:58:04 EST ID:iw4BKuD8 No.4733292 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733283
I've never argued with a reasonable feminist. Not on lebbit, or here, or on Crystal Coffeeshop or whatever that website is called, or in for realsies real life. The person in this thread is probably a troll, but the point is that it is so hard to know the difference, which really tells you something.
>>
Captain Onishima - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:59:10 EST ID:kHHR4HEL No.4733293 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733292
I've met reasonable feminists. A lot of them aren't vitriolic. But in my experience, girls that don't label themselves as feminists are more fun to be around, though I've met some really fun feminists.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:59:25 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733294 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733292
Yeah, Poe's law strikes again.
>>
Maven - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:01:14 EST ID:repkNitk No.4733295 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733292
> it is so hard to know the difference
Did you know that the Poe effect only truly works when you don't agree with what's being said regardless of whether or not it's ironic? I understand that you think yourself smart, but that means that you should put your all into not making embarrassingly stupid mistakes that out you like this.
>>
Liquidator Brunt - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:03:55 EST ID:iw4BKuD8 No.4733297 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733295
>Troll on the internet
>"LOL only men can be victims"

>Feminist on the internet
>"LOL only men can be victims"

>You
>"duuuurur everyone else is stupid"
>>
Maven - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:04:48 EST ID:repkNitk No.4733298 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733297
It's already too late, my mate.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:05:53 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733301 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733298
Do you even know what's going on right now?
>>
Albert Wesker - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:06:45 EST ID:AMWyqvVE No.4733302 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529168805286.jpg -(763017B / 745.13KB, 1157x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733298
Yep. I suggest we start over by posting gay hentai.
>>
Chael Sonnen - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:13:54 EST ID:XJlNQhs9 No.4733308 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529169234229.jpg -(1547067B / 1.48MB, 1717x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733302
> Western artists only kind of trying to imitate Oriental styles
Lose me with that gay shit.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:14:31 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733309 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529169271670.gif -(6045491B / 5.77MB, 316x406) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733302
Let's make this thread gay again. And I mean actual faggotry, not feminist faggotry.
>>
Liquidator Brunt - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:16:59 EST ID:iw4BKuD8 No.4733311 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529169419649.jpg -(99839B / 97.50KB, 1000x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733309
>>
Chael Sonnen - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:17:12 EST ID:XJlNQhs9 No.4733312 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733309
Fuck off, you piece of shit.
>>
AugustusGizzlestat.sys - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:19:28 EST ID:E0x8KwQY No.4733314 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529169568765.jpg -(380993B / 372.06KB, 718x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733312
>>
Buzz Killington - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:21:08 EST ID:5YOdRvOd No.4733315 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733290
That wasn't me, look at ID's.

Thank you Beany.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:24:34 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733317 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529169874670.gif -(2969252B / 2.83MB, 271x209) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733312
Yeah, leave it to feminists to ruin a perfectly good tranny thread. I'm just trying to get this thing back on track. I'd much rather look at pictures of cute femboys than continue to watch these spergs throwing a massive temper tantrum.

Or were you angry that I posted 3d instead of 2d?

>>4733287
That's not really what does it for me. I just like the specific mixture of male and female features when it comes down to it. Plus, my tranny senses are very finely tuned and it would be difficult to catch me off guard with a surprise penis.
>>
Chael Sonnen - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:27:10 EST ID:XJlNQhs9 No.4733320 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733317
> I'm just trying to get this thing back on track.
You're the biggest contributing for ruining this thread. Just fucking die. Kill yourself, make the world a better place.
>>
ElizaChannerham.rm - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:27:43 EST ID:Xjl/0qdU No.4733321 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529170063356.jpg -(66596B / 65.04KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733317
Thanks for the answer. I thought my post would get lost in that /pol/-tier bullshit I didn't know was going on.
>>
Albert Wesker - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:28:28 EST ID:AMWyqvVE No.4733322 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733317
Yo man that shit is kinda gross.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:31:41 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733323 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529170301670.gif -(3104598B / 2.96MB, 233x251) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733320
I didn't start the argument. I did finish it though. You're welcome.

>>4733322
What are you, gay?
>>
Albert Wesker - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:32:58 EST ID:AMWyqvVE No.4733324 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733323
No, im just saying you have shit taste.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:35:24 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733327 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529170524670.jpg -(146462B / 143.03KB, 1280x1878) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733324
Maybe you're the one with shit taste, hentai boy.
>>
Albert Wesker - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:35:57 EST ID:AMWyqvVE No.4733328 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733327
Better but keep going.
>>
Liquidator Brunt - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:36:08 EST ID:iw4BKuD8 No.4733329 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733327
i like gay stuff as much as the next heterosexual man, but he's right, these particular gay boys just aren't doing it for me
>>
Chael Sonnen - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:36:34 EST ID:XJlNQhs9 No.4733330 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733323
> I didn't start the argument.
No, you were only the most active participant in it,
> I did finish it though.
You narcissistic cunt.
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:41:37 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733332 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733281
>Explain how I'm being intellectually dishonest.
>PROVE TO ME THAT I'M LYING
That's retarded. You know you're doing it, I don't have to explain shit.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:44:27 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733333 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529171067670.gif -(2591120B / 2.47MB, 562x402) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733330
Well, I helped finish it. Turns out these feminists are allergic to facts and reason. Who knew? You seem kinda butthurt. Was it because they lost horribly and had to resort to childish shitslinging and constant strawman arguments? Honestly, if I were a feminist, I'd be embarassed right now too. Now put some ice on your butt and get over it.

>>4733328
>>4733329
I can't understand why you don't think this is as hot as I do.
>>
Chael Sonnen - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:49:05 EST ID:XJlNQhs9 No.4733336 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733333
> me, me, me
I repeat: kill yourself. Life is nothing but pain for you, so choose the only option which will make you stop hurting.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:49:31 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733337 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529171371670.png -(1116076B / 1.06MB, 720x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733332
>gasp, I made a claim and he expects me to prove it!
Yeah, pretty much. If you're saying I'm lying, the least you could do is tell me what I'm supposedly lying about.

>I don't have to explain shit
Lol, great attitude there. Time to step away from the computer for a while. This is a trap thread now. Please stop killing my boner.
>>
Chael Sonnen - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:50:39 EST ID:XJlNQhs9 No.4733340 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733337
Aren't you disgusted by yourself? You must have moments of lucidity where you must see yourself for who you are. How can you live like this?
>>
Martin Kampmann - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:57:23 EST ID:o/4dEZjn No.4733345 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733337
Did i tell you to stop posting twinks?
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:58:31 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733348 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733340
Lol, you're the one telling me to kill myself because you disagree with my views (and the facts for that matter). You don't get to take the moral high ground. Why the hell do you people get this emotional over internet arguments?
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:59:32 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733351 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733337
I made a claim about something we both know to be true, I ain't gotta prove it to you, you already know.
>>
Martin Kampmann - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 13:59:52 EST ID:o/4dEZjn No.4733353 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733348
Post twinks you fucking Faggot
>>
Chael Sonnen - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 14:02:01 EST ID:XJlNQhs9 No.4733358 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733348
I'm telling you to kill yourself because you're a worthless, malevolent, deceitful excuse for a human being who's so shitty, even you must understand that the best way for you would be to end your miserable life and rid others of your toxic presence.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 14:08:42 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733362 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529172522670.gif -(2585927B / 2.47MB, 391x338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733351
>>4733358
Feminists: the voice of compassion and reason.

>>4733353
You don't tell me what to do. But I will do it anyway regardless of my own free will.
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 14:11:24 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733363 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733362
Meninists: REEE GIVE ME PORN OF MEN DRESSED AS WOMEN BECAUSE WOMEN ARE TOO SCARY
>>
Leticia Kline - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 14:11:37 EST ID:FSv9R2pl No.4733364 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733358

You are telling him to kill himself because psychologically you are connected to him bro, you need a enemy much like the fascists need a jew.
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 14:24:23 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733373 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529173463670.gif -(1718644B / 1.64MB, 294x233) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733363
>everyone who disagrees with me must be a """meninist"""
Ever consider the fact that you might actually be talking to a rational person who isn't going to let you spout your bullshit with impunity? I would explain why you haven't been able to provide evidence to back yourself up and have had to rely on trying to paint me as a misogynist and generally just acting like an angry child.

Also, way to kink shame Edmond. You people sure are open minded and accepting, aren't you?
>>
Sopie Aldred - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 14:24:41 EST ID:m4GNxMjJ No.4733374 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529173481301.jpg -(15459B / 15.10KB, 282x304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Every fucking time with you trannys. We get it you like straight men to fuck you and its your fetish. Keep it in your own board, that is why you have one. I am hetero man, and I dont fucking up your parade in /cd/.
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 14:26:33 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4733375 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733373
Not everyone, just you.
>>
Chael Sonnen - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 14:29:02 EST ID:XJlNQhs9 No.4733377 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733373
> Ever consider the fact that you might actually be talking to a rational person who isn't going to let you spout your bullshit with impunity?
Wow. Not joking, I'm so angry right now, I'd legit set you on fire and watch you die.
>>
AugustusGizzlestat.sys - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 14:36:42 EST ID:E0x8KwQY No.4733379 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529174202765.jpg -(537025B / 524.44KB, 1648x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Luigi - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 14:46:45 EST ID:HuLqzJhY No.4733383 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529174805101.png -(255295B / 249.31KB, 871x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733377
>Wow. Not joking, I'm so angry right now, I'd legit set you on fire and watch you die.
The peaceful left everybody.
>>
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 14:52:20 EST ID:g92MMyiE No.4733386 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529175140314.png -(465740B / 454.82KB, 700x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
why do cuteboys make better girls than girls

is this what it's like to be gay, internet?
>>
Chael Sonnen - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 14:56:33 EST ID:XJlNQhs9 No.4733387 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529175393229.png -(160258B / 156.50KB, 375x298) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733383
>>
Leticia Kline - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 14:57:45 EST ID:FSv9R2pl No.4733389 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733379

That how old do I look A.I says she is 6
>>
Team Magma Grunt Reuben - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 14:58:35 EST ID:1CPVnpn3 No.4733390 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733383
You're both retarded lmao.
>>
Marie Troisgros - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 15:02:50 EST ID:YbWvR5Gu No.4733392 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733386
find your prostate
it's out there, waiting to be discovered. lonely
>>
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 15:05:14 EST ID:g92MMyiE No.4733394 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529175914314.jpg -(80965B / 79.07KB, 960x717) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733392
only if i can get a hot twink as part of a package deal with that
>>
Marie Troisgros - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 15:13:03 EST ID:YbWvR5Gu No.4733399 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733394
sorry, busy right now :P
>>
Dean Venture - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 15:33:11 EST ID:C5XLdIHH No.4733412 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529177591670.gif -(4977097B / 4.75MB, 250x444) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733386
You either die hetero or live long enough to see yourself become a faggot. Welcome to gay, kid.

>>4733399
You should post some pics when you're not busy, twinky boy.
>>
Captain Tel-Peh - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 15:34:13 EST ID:Z807h6aw No.4733414 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733224
Some porno where he's with a chick then she drops her pants and a dick flops out then he goes "oh my".
>>
Expert George - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 19:15:15 EST ID:olHduLCH No.4733525 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733333
See, I like this one. And I like the one you posted lower with the dick inside the mouth and what not. These are pretty good. Keep on going mang
>>
Seskal - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 19:17:49 EST ID:SDrlHOYb No.4733527 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Big.hentai.thread.asci2
>>
Paul Scheer - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 19:32:55 EST ID:mPOdv/jE No.4733534 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529191975163.jpg -(28113B / 27.45KB, 282x333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
If she looked like the exact OP pic but real
I'd tell her to tuck it back as I fucked her face
A holes a hole, guys
>>
Roger Wilco - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 22:19:28 EST ID:BowkiUKZ No.4733586 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529201968678.gif -(3599237B / 3.43MB, 400x291) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4732592
What am I watching?
>>
Temporal Agent Daniels - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 22:31:17 EST ID:/Pr1VMtw No.4733590 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733586
> What am I watching?
back at you
>>
Nicolaus Copernicus - Sun, 17 Jun 2018 00:30:55 EST ID:gCU1J/sM No.4733616 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529209855156.gif -(364517B / 355.97KB, 200x154) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4733374
Lol do you even know what website you're on? Why you so tilted?
>>
Triathlete Nicholas - Sun, 17 Jun 2018 00:33:30 EST ID:6Gd/VMVb No.4733620 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733616

Yes, Trannychan. Duh. Why else all the trans people?
>>
Leonard McCoy - Sun, 17 Jun 2018 00:43:44 EST ID:kHHR4HEL No.4733625 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4733586
Just some fag who thinks he's funny because lol trannies
>>
DavidSmallstock.cpp - Sun, 17 Jun 2018 04:53:31 EST ID:HGwITWea No.4733664 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You have to perform mental gymnastics with traps too? Fml women 2.0 a complete and utter failure


Report Post
Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.