[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

^ YOUR AD COULD BE HERE! ADVERTISE ON 420CHAN FOR ONLY $100 A MONTH! ^

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated March 20)

Now Playing on /b/tube -

No Fap Spoodge Rate by Viacheslav Datsik - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 04:35:03 EST ID:mmqneTwY No.4826292 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1552638903760.jpg -(4652B / 4.54KB, 180x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 4652
One thing I never see discussed is the main side effect of no fap campaigns: involuntary spoodging of one's self whilst out and about, running errands and performing daily tasks.

If I don't bust a nut once a week, my nuts will bust one for me, unannounced at awkward moments, that I have to stew in for at least a couple of minutes until I can sneak away and scrape the cummy bears out of my drawers. It's usually by day 10 that the possibility of random spoodge circumstances arise, reminding me to rub one out, all proper later on that evening.

If you haven't had this happen to you, first of all, you're lying and I don't believe you, but I'll explain the process nonetheless. There you are. High noon. Time for lunch. Get up from your chair, set out to acquire comestibles. Having eaten lunch, return to your desk. Check emails. Oh look, some retard is being a fuckwad and everyon-- Wait a minute. Wait a minute... What's that? Is that what I??? Uh oh...

And so, from all the way behind the balls, up, up, out and through the pee hole. No boner. No warning. Just a gob of sludge prying it's way through some unfamiliar tunnel, climbs up and out, perches itself on the tip at first, and spreads itself like grape jelly on crispy toast across this insides of your pants. What. The fuck.

You shift in your seat, and more spackle gets nudged i to the pipe, dispassionately, without the heat of sex on your mind, like shit going in the wrong direction. Just barging through some tract in your guts, like John Belushi smashing an accoustic guitar.

What's your frequency of spoodge events during a no fap zone? Mine's less than two weeks. Which is why a whole month doesn't make sense to me. I'd be creaming my jeans on accident twice a day by the time an entire mo th rolls over. Come on.
>>
Reginald Bluntstein - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 04:38:35 EST ID:IYaGhJVt No.4826293 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1552639115615.jpg -(154305B / 150.69KB, 1200x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4826292
So intense.
>>
Dagoth Ur - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 04:40:08 EST ID:nJkrco7e No.4826294 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It's best to fap at least once a week for your health. Just doing straight up nofap is stupid pseudoscience nonesense.
>>
Guitarist Alice - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 04:41:42 EST ID:T5WQ2mbi No.4826295 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>4826294
if you don't jerk it you gonna get the butt hole cancer like Zappa but you won't be as cool cuz you're not Zappa
>>
Jesus Farthingstock - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 04:44:01 EST ID:+hs1NB5p No.4826297 Ignore Report Quick Reply
M get very emotional and thoughts get in my head. Everybody looks fuckable. I wake up to erection from crazy dreams.

I think I'll try a month and either enlighten or idk.

^ YOUR AD COULD BE HERE! ADVERTISE ON 420CHAN FOR ONLY $100 A MONTH! ^
Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.