>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated June 12 [TaimaTV Update])
Is my brother gonna be permanently retarded Locked Ignore Report Reply
Rhonda Rousey - Wed, 12 Jun 2019 22:54:41 EST ID:VuBKlujz No.4863582
File: 1560394481373.jpg -(95439B / 93.20KB, 517x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 95439
>brother has been smoking nep and other rc stims daily for months now
>Also doing rc benzos and dissos
>Hasnt been paying rent
>Spending all his and his wifes paychecks on fucking nep
>Grandparents have been basically paying his $1000 rent and other expenses
>Came to a head when fam confronted him about drugs and spending all his monry like a retard
>Now his wife and 2 yr old are living at our parents house
>Hes still fucking around doing drugs with his friends and not really getting a job
>Probably gonna be homeless at the beginning of the month
Hes texting the family insane things, saying fuck you to our mom, saying hes getting a lawyer and gonna sue our parents to get custody of his daughter. He's been away from her for like a week and a half. Hes texting me telling me about the drugs hes doing and how great it is. Hes cheating on his wife. Is her permanently gonna be retarded from all these drugs now? Or if he gets clean will he come to his senses?
Thread has been locked
Thread was locked by: DrWorm
Reason: /pol/ thread
>>
Rhonda Rousey - Wed, 12 Jun 2019 22:56:19 EST ID:VuBKlujz No.4863583 Ignore Report Reply
I realize I didnt fully explain the extent of his behavior in the OP but trust me when I say he's been in a drug fueled mania for a while now
>>
Maid Albert - Wed, 12 Jun 2019 22:56:26 EST ID:HKNlG3Ai No.4863584 Ignore Report Reply
just gonna have to eat him
>>
Kurt Pellegrino - Wed, 12 Jun 2019 23:02:58 EST ID:SyJ41SU5 No.4863589 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863583
Well, as you well know not much one can do for a guy like that except let him crash and burn or confront him, since confronting him doesn't seem to work though...

You're shit out of luck my dude. Guy's just going to end up being homeless and losing custody of his kids and being brought to the attention of the legal system where in 6 months time he's going to go from where he is to broke and homeless to in court to 6 months from now at an NA meeting telling how he lost it all. There's just not much you can say to retards like that because he's doing it of his own volition and doesn't seem to see the problem with it and he's going to need to clean out for a lot longer than you're gonna be able to force him to.

I'm talking like, he needs a solid month clean at least, and preferably much more like a year. It's going to take him too much time to unfuck himself and see the error of his ways for you to bother dealing with. Just keep him from doing anything excessively violent or catching a felony charge is the only advice I can give you.
>>
Maihar'du - Wed, 12 Jun 2019 23:35:40 EST ID:IiSIjjvW No.4863598 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863589

Came to say this. I was in a death spiral for a decade and I don't think anyone could've helped me. I say just keep in touch with him to make sure the doesn't od/suicide and help him pick up the pieces of the inevitable crash and burn that's coming for him
>>
Shitty McCockerson - Wed, 12 Jun 2019 23:48:11 EST ID:kepyRcFX No.4863602 Ignore Report Reply
1560397691263.jpg -(59416B / 58.02KB, 360x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
So this is obviously a last option, but if you really think he’s completely fucked then most areas have some sort of protocol like a 5150, for involuntary detainment and psych evaluation of anyone who can be deemed a “danger to himself or others”.

If he’s actually just spun out al the time but otherwise fine, if they take him he’ll probably be able to just wake up the next morning and talk his way out of it. They can’t commit him for long than just the observational hold simply for using drugs.
If you think the mania and psychosis will be present even without the drugs at this point, there’s a chance you can get him put up in the funny farm for a month or so.

He might never forgive you, and you better make damn sure this is the only option if you do it, but it could be the only way to save him if he’s really that far gone.

Also, NEP isn’t that terrible compared many other RC stims, but using this stuff daily and especially combos daily, it starts to wear the brain down and that’s a lot of the time when you start causing more permanent damage. It does happen so will he come back who knows, but also heavy and extended disso use can look like full blown schizophrenia, and then after a nights sleep they are more or less back to normal... so don’t lose hope that he’s just gone or over react because of how shocking his behavior is, but that plus RC stims on top of benzos, shit son, sounds like a mind eraser cocktail
>>
Kurt Pellegrino - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 00:00:47 EST ID:SyJ41SU5 No.4863603 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863602
Getting someone involuntary committed is fucking worse option than even calling the cops, since you're still basically sicking the cops on him to do it. Unless you genuinely believe he's about to kill someone DO NOT DO THIS.

Fucking terrible advice man Jesus.
>>
Auguste Escoffier - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 00:25:31 EST ID:Hvu/wgrA No.4863611 Ignore Report Reply
1560399931697.jpg -(55422B / 54.12KB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4863598
yeah, he's in dark and troubled times, care for your niece/nephew if you want to help
>>
Christiaan Huygens - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 00:26:17 EST ID:JcT1++GB No.4863612 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863603
yea this guys a piece of shit, what do you expect?
>>
Shitty McCockerson - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 00:26:50 EST ID:kepyRcFX No.4863613 Ignore Report Reply
1560400010263.jpg -(110029B / 107.45KB, 720x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4863603
I mentioned the disclaimer like 3 times that it is only a truly last option thing to do, but you must have never seen people at true rock bottom if you think it’s an entirely bad idea, because there is definitely a point, a very low and dark point, where yes, sicking the cops on your loved one so they can get physically pulled away from the death nipple and at least get a mental eval and maybe clear their mind and even have a chance to stay somewhere safe from the drugs until they can come back to their senses and maybe want to participate in saving themselves..

The guy has s kid and a wife and is self-destructing. There’s a difference between nice friends, and good friends. A “nice” friend, is the type who will help you stay in whatever self-destructive bullshit delusion you’ve put yourself in, because they don’t really care. A good friend will do what it takes, even if it causes you to hate them, to keep you alive, because they actually fucking care instead of just pretending to.

I know you personally have a huge anti-authoritarian thing But dude it’s fucked to just let someone you love destroy themself, and What would really be worse? OP calls in a 5150 request on his brother to try and save him, maybe succeeding, maybe not. Or he just sits by and watches the slow death of his brother, the father of his niece, the son of his parents. Hell he might not even die, maybe he just stroke out and becomes a vegetable or fries his brain so hard that he becomes a mostly catatonic and useless moron. Would you let that happen to your brother, all because “nah fuck the police”. Nah fuck that. Don’t let your brother fuckin die because you are averse to the merits of tough love when it’s clearly what’s needed
>>
Shit Wanningspear - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 00:39:10 EST ID:jnZtXVyG No.4863615 Ignore Report Reply
1560400750591.jpg -(982614B / 959.58KB, 2381x3491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4863613
Have you considered that he feels alienated because everyone blames him for everything - sending him into the spiral of depression and drug use that you blame as the original cause?

In stead of locking him up and pushing him away you could talk with him about why he's spiraling so hard and try to negotiate a constructive way for him to get his emotional needs filled without excessive drug use and maybe reunite the family.

A psych ward would only make him stew in anger, resent his family, and crave drugs more. I'm speaking from firsthand experience here.
>>
Rick Story - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 00:42:50 EST ID:yG4KTUHI No.4863619 Ignore Report Reply
Your brother sounds like an immature piece of shit. His behavior is simply inexcusable especially when he had a wife and child. You need to make him quit cold turkey even if it means locking him up against his will for a couple of weeks. Fuck what the law says because you'll be saving his life from jail because thats where he's headed. I gaurantee you that if he can get his hands on it he will start doing meth or heroin and then your family can kiss his ass goodbye because he'll be in jail or dead within 5 years.
If you really care about him you need to step up to the plate and knock some semse and direction into his pathetic life. How old is he? I really hope that he's over 18
>>
Magnus - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 00:51:39 EST ID:k11W3Wtm No.4863620 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863619
This is how I feel, but I feel like getting him locked up for like 72 hours max wont be enough for him to sober up and see what hes doing. Hes 29 btw
>>
Geoffrey Zakarian - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 01:00:36 EST ID:3y0z9IDh No.4863624 Ignore Report Reply
what kind of bitch ass white people shit is this
leave your brother alone you judgemental bitch with a superiority complex who is probably also doing drugs and aspergic
>>
Shitty McCockerson - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 01:03:10 EST ID:kepyRcFX No.4863628 Ignore Report Reply
1560402190263.jpg -(1117146B / 1.07MB, 3024x4032) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4863615
Great points, and I agree. Do everything you can to try and help him without having to resort to any heavy measure. Totally.

But in regards to your last point, I am speaking from experience here as well, and nearly killed myself and put others in very serious danger a number of times due to a very similar situation to what OP has relayed.
Fucking hell, once I had to stay in the ICU for days after causing my liver to start and kidneys to start shutting down, caused all manner of other damage on other occasions as well. On one occasion an ER doctor said “surprised to see you still alive”, and just like always, I went home and immediately jumped back on the crazy train blowing lines and drinking and popping pills and smoking weird chems and whatever else sometimes around the clock for days on end. On one of the many visits to the hospital, the tests came back so bad that my brother from out of state was told to come see me in the hospital by my parents, and to bring a suit (funeral clothes). He would not even speak to me for a year afterwards, and yes that did make me angry and spiteful, but it sure didn’t pull me away from the drugs.

I got put away eventually, voluntarily checked myself in before the evaluation period was even over (drug induced mania probably had a part in that ironically), and stayed for a good spell. I had time to get back into my right head away from the drugs which I otherwise would have absolutely got right back on the moment I got home, had I not had that time to really get back to baseline and back to sanity and realized almost suddenly in a panic just how critically fucked I was. It was really bad, so bad that I didn’t even have a clue how much damage I was causing to my life and to those around me.

I’m not advocating all addicts need to be put away, I am still a fan of responsible drug use as well. But I cannot express my gratitude for what they did for me by attempting to pull the plug on my addiction by force.

It literally saved my life
>>
Christiaan Huygens - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 01:10:23 EST ID:JcT1++GB No.4863633 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863628
>I am still a fan of responsible drug use as well.

we really never fucking learn do we? I've gone through similar shit as you and feel the same way but I'm almost positive I'm wrong
>>
Christiaan Huygens - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 01:14:32 EST ID:JcT1++GB No.4863635 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863624
also, this lol
>>
Dominick Cruz - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 01:17:29 EST ID:egOh+lnb No.4863637 Ignore Report Reply
addiction hate thread? pretty please?
>>
Powdered Toast Man - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 01:17:47 EST ID:uZ7w0O7j No.4863638 Ignore Report Reply
1560403067747.gif -(498897B / 487.20KB, 240x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4863637
aint i a stinker?
>>
Dominick Cruz - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 01:21:16 EST ID:egOh+lnb No.4863639 Ignore Report Reply
addiction is the fucking worst
>>
Alexandre Étienne Choron - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 01:56:34 EST ID:mWHVAeLt No.4863656 Ignore Report Reply
1560405394995.jpg -(29750B / 29.05KB, 567x417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4863602
>but if you really think he’s completely fucked then most areas have some sort of protocol like a 5150, for involuntary detainment and psych evaluation of anyone who can be deemed a “danger to himself or others”.
Depending on what country OP lives, and based on the behavior he's described, this sounds like a good way to get his brother shot god forbid he has a crystal on him when they come. "Better" case scenario is he gets fucked by the legal system so hard he never gets out of the hole, and likely holds a (possibly violent) grudge against OP for the rest of his days. I know you probably mean well with this suggestion, just saying.

OP, you say that the wife and kid are at parents, so the most important thing is that they've been removed from the situation. Unless you want to roll the dice with your local law enforcement, the best you can do is support your neice's well-being as best you can and make it extremely clear to your brother that he will be completely on his own should he continue down his path. Make it clear that you will support him if he's willing to change, but lay down explicit and unnegotiable rules for doing so. And make it clear that if he becomes an active danger to the kid (trying to take her back by force) then all bets are off the table. His safety comes after the safety of his dependents.

With the wife and kid out of the way, the grandparents really need to stop propping up his lifestyle. See if you can make the rent payments a point of negotiation. Let him make that choice on his own, but until he does focus your energies on giving your niece a better life than he can provide.
>>
Prince Bubba - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 03:07:41 EST ID:LE5KDkwX No.4863666 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863656

Who the hell is Rene Zelwegger?
>>
Weyoun 5 - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 03:13:55 EST ID:dn3atHuQ No.4863669 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863624

He obviously cares enough about his brother that he's asking for advice and you're bringing nothing into this conversation with your racebaiting dumbarsery.

Im not even sure why I'm replying to you.

Doing drugs in moderation is fine if you can keep your life on track but when you have family that cares about you and you've already started your own life then you're only prolonging the pain for everyone around you as well as doing major damage to yourself. If this is a more deeoseated issue like he's doing all this to escape depression and anxiety then he needs serious help. Either way I wish OP and his family the best and I hope he can save his brother before it's too late.
>>
Indo indican - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 03:48:45 EST ID:G5YAZImA No.4863674 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863669
He’s just saying that in every thread he responds to.
>>
Harry Enfield - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 06:03:16 EST ID:QLTOtYac No.4863689 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863582
There's always hope. You would be bewildered by the things eating healthily can do. Don't give up hope. The human body is fantastic at regeneration if you give it the right fuel.
>>
LillianSossleman.tga - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 07:48:11 EST ID:sVlGi/lg No.4863700 Ignore Report Reply
Stims put people into a state of thinking that they're super awesome and on top of their game and can do anything and they stop thinking of consequences. He probably just needs a wakeup call to realize he's actually a fucking drug addicted bum. Intervention might be a good idea because it's enough of a meme to have inserted itself into the public consciousness as the thing to do when someone is a drug addicted bum and needs help so maybe he would actually accept it eventually. Just get your family together and go over to his place when he's there and tell him you're worried that he's melting his brain, that his personality has changed, that he's being a terrible person.
>>
Dongle McSpoogelheim - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 08:06:50 EST ID:YiPMTihK No.4863703 Ignore Report Reply
1560427610624.jpg -(45237B / 44.18KB, 720x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4863582

>saying hes getting a lawyer and gonna sue our parents to get custody of his daughter

OP's brother: Mr. Lawyer please help me get custody of my daughter.
Lawyer: Sure. What are we working with here, is your wife abusive, an alcoholic maybe or something?
B: Nah.
L: So, uh, where is the problem then?
B: Well I'm a heavy drug user who refuses to work and provide for my family so my grandparents had to jump in, I just enjoy fucking other women and shooting drugs up my dick more than caring for my shitty daughter lol.
L: pic related

Easy jail time for your brother if he calls the police lmao imagine being this stupid. Honestly OP, help your brother and buy a rope for him. I'm not even joking and I say that as someone who has a younger brother and I would die for him. Your brother is human garbage.
>>
Nomdrop Bubbleflopn - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 08:27:45 EST ID:xIvA5Qzu No.4863711 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863703
I hear this shit all the time, not just druggies but also people who simply treat their kids like shit or beat them. Somehow these people are so delusional and watched too much TV that they think lawyers are some kind of magicians who can fix anything just because you pay them money.
>>
Anderson Silva - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 08:33:44 EST ID:4Mm7Asin No.4863712 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863711
To be fair if you're super rich and throw money at the problem that does work. But not for normal people who can't afford both their drug habit and family and bribes and paying servants/nannies to look after the family and a super nice house so everyone overlooks it.
>>
Azan - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 08:40:04 EST ID:fU47Q8rd No.4863716 Ignore Report Reply
>>>4863603
What if OP does it himself? Sneak him some haldol, then drop him off at the asylum. Or just get him nodding and drop off at the asylum. No cops.

>>4863611
I like this soda and baby goats.
>>
Anderson Silva - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 09:03:53 EST ID:4Mm7Asin No.4863722 Ignore Report Reply
1560431033975.jpg -(1365476B / 1.30MB, 1416x6362) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
It occurs to me OP's brother probably thinks he hasn't seen his daughter in ages because he's high. Pic related.

I'm going to make a reply approaching serious and say I know he's your brother but a lot of these other people are family, innocent or both. If he reconsiders be there to encourage him but for now worry about them. If he avoids going to jail or an actual brain injury he can mostly recover. He probably can't get his family back how it was though.
>>
Bold Bigflank - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 09:59:42 EST ID:jf+M45j5 No.4863731 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863603

This. For a lot of things having a IVC on your record is essentially the same as having a felony conviction.
>>
Christiaan Huygens - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 10:58:45 EST ID:JcT1++GB No.4863749 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863731
WAIT A MINUTE THAT SHOWS UP ON A BACKGROUND CHECK FUCK
>>
Christiaan Huygens - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 10:59:21 EST ID:JcT1++GB No.4863750 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863749
THATS BULLSHIT AND DISCRIMINATORY WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
>>
Christiaan Huygens - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 11:03:27 EST ID:JcT1++GB No.4863752 Ignore Report Reply
Hang on multiple sources i saw just now say it doesn't because it's not public record unless the police were involved and even then unless there's an associated crime it doesn't thank god
>>
Kim Kaphwan - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 11:03:40 EST ID:dasFs+lZ No.4863753 Ignore Report Reply
1560438220161.webm [mp4] -(3867642B / 3.69MB, 372x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Bold Bigflank - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 11:31:32 EST ID:jf+M45j5 No.4863761 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863752

If you're getting involuntarily committed then the police are most likely going to be involved, since they're the ones who are gonna flush you out and detain you.

Basically when you 5150 someone you are gonna give them what is essentially a criminal conviction with no trial...which is why it's so fucked that anyone would ever consider doing that to someone.

This is why people who say "re-open all the state run mental institutions" are so full of shit and should just fuck off back to the authoritarian california shithole they come from. They essentially wanna bring back a system of prisons that you get sent to with zero due process, because a family member made some wishy-washy emotional judgement to the police about how dangerous they personally think you are with zero evidence.
>>
Karl von Weizsacker - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 11:44:43 EST ID:cxpilczL No.4863764 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863752
>>4863761

dealing with the police is like playing catch with a bottle of nitroglycerin. sure on paper they are public servants but in reality if anything goes wrong they could get violent in the blink of an eye
>>
Otto Struve - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 11:58:31 EST ID:03WFDGai No.4863767 Ignore Report Reply
Hello officers, narcan shills and social workers. Please let this place be a safe space for people who need it and kindly GTFO.
>>
Maihar'du - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 12:19:46 EST ID:IiSIjjvW No.4863774 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863767

>narcan shills

You mean Narconan. Met a dude in rehab whose parents fell for this shit. Thankfully he escaped before they tortured him.
>>
Hits Biggington - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 12:33:37 EST ID:TsBrVP7r No.4863783 Ignore Report Reply
1560443617450.webm [mp4] -(4609484B / 4.40MB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Hits Biggington - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 12:35:49 EST ID:TsBrVP7r No.4863785 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863774
Yeah. Be aware that people post here with disingenuous intentions against drug users.
>>
Bison Smith - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 12:57:17 EST ID:a0bN9kWA No.4863788 Ignore Report Reply
1560445037324.gif -(2026793B / 1.93MB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Bison Smith - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 12:58:49 EST ID:a0bN9kWA No.4863789 Ignore Report Reply
1560445129324.gif -(732313B / 715.15KB, 540x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I'm very concerned about obsessive people who try to triangulate other people's relationships without knowing their business on the basis of some kind of fundamentalist Christian morality. Basically, the people causing the problems are usually the shithead family and not the chad defiant of this bullshit disguise for a witch hunt.
>>
Bison Smith - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 13:00:21 EST ID:a0bN9kWA No.4863790 Ignore Report Reply
1560445221324.gif -(1545007B / 1.47MB, 500x211) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Psychopath stalkers who use hostages should be shot in the back of the head and buried in a shallow grave. The two have become one, dualism FTW. Be aware that some beings in this world have powers and ways of working beyond your understanding. Just because you don't understand something does not mean it is evil.
>>
GeorgeNocklemodge.bz2 - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 13:03:10 EST ID:Hep9tl65 No.4863791 Ignore Report Reply
1560445390416.jpg -(45402B / 44.34KB, 640x609) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Your brother ought to follow the example of scumbag drug addicts who never lie when they fuck up, and take care of other families even beyond their own family, and flex on the haters and bullshit diabetic shithead conceited sluts for DAs and their disingenuous blackmail, all while fighting a coup against their government, a redneck mafia and international arms traffickers, simul-fucking-taneously.
>>
GeorgeNocklemodge.bz2 - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 13:10:12 EST ID:Hep9tl65 No.4863793 Ignore Report Reply
1560445812416.webm [mp4] -(9690171B / 9.24MB, 640x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Phineas Charrynere - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 13:12:05 EST ID:6OSL8AEa No.4863794 Ignore Report Reply
1560445925343.png -(541323B / 528.64KB, 1050x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Phineas Charrynere - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 13:14:10 EST ID:6OSL8AEa No.4863795 Ignore Report Reply
1560446050343.jpg -(16706B / 16.31KB, 187x269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
S 215.19 Bribing a juror.
A person is guilty of bribing a juror when he confers, or offers or
agrees to confer, any benefit upon a juror upon an agreement or
understanding that such juror`s vote, opinion, judgment, decision or
other action as a juror will thereby be influenced.
Bribing a juror is a class D felony.
>>
Phineas Charrynere - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 13:15:34 EST ID:6OSL8AEa No.4863796 Ignore Report Reply
1560446134343.gif -(510840B / 498.87KB, 499x207) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Magnus - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 14:04:17 EST ID:k11W3Wtm No.4863805 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863791
>>4863790
>>4863788
>>4863795
>>4863794
>>4863796
>>4863793
What in the fuck is this retarded shit get out of my thread if youre gonna shitpost and/or be schizophrenic
>>
Magnus - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 14:11:01 EST ID:k11W3Wtm No.4863809 Ignore Report Reply
(nb double post)
Thanks for the advice to everybody else. Grandparents have stopped giving him money, just to clarify. Thats why hes probably gonna be homeless come july. I just hope him being homeless without any family will make him come to his senses. True rock bottom. That is unless his retarded friend lets him crash on his couch, which is likely. This sucks you guys I'm very much powerless watching him do this shit.
>>
Dominick Cruz - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 14:13:36 EST ID:egOh+lnb No.4863810 Ignore Report Reply
For real though bro your brother is gonna lose everything before he gets help.

Or die.
>>
GeorgeNocklemodge.bz2 - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 14:13:51 EST ID:Hep9tl65 No.4863811 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863805
Fucking make me
>>
Zelda The Brain - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 14:30:38 EST ID:Q3Mydsnr No.4863814 Ignore Report Reply
1560450638382.webm [mp4] -(12689063B / 12.10MB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4863809
He deserves some kind of UBI and less fucking interference from you and his abusive grandparents, and probably a field medal for tolerating your ignorant, judgemental, holier-than-thou asses.
>>
Alyx Vance - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 15:30:47 EST ID:32u2rsMY No.4863831 Ignore Report Reply
1560454247687.jpg -(58874B / 57.49KB, 961x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4863814
you're so fucking amateur this whole thing is way above your level of understanding.

i guarantee you have no firsthand idea of how truly out of ones control a drug addiction can get, or that the first two fucking things to go with psychosis are 1. control, and 2. the realization that you are out of fucking control.

this isnt about judging people from doing drugs, it's about saving someone who has gone off the rails and who is very possibly unable at this point to realize the danger they are in or that they need to get out of it. this guy, left to his own devices, will likely kill himself, leaving behind a young child to grow up fatherless.

but thats ok because like maaan just let him do drugs and go into an endless mania and psychosis from permabinging heavy ass unresearched drugs maaan why you gotta be so judgmental maaaaaaan
>>
FuckPickridge.ost - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 16:36:03 EST ID:ZNHp9rBR No.4863863 Ignore Report Reply
what's nep?
>>
Charles Brappertot - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 16:39:19 EST ID:w1HAL0rX No.4863866 Ignore Report Reply
1560458359532.webm [mp4] -(8300454B / 7.92MB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4863831
lol cute
>>
Charles Brappertot - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 16:40:34 EST ID:w1HAL0rX No.4863867 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863863
N-Ethylpentedrone
>>
Magnus - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 16:41:09 EST ID:k11W3Wtm No.4863868 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863863
N-ethylpentadrone. A synthetic cathinone stimulant invented in 2016
>>
Charles Brappertot - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 16:43:39 EST ID:w1HAL0rX No.4863870 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863868
If you want to help your bro you could try, you know, being supportive and nice to him and positive reinforcement instead of the attitude you got now.
>>
LydiaDrazzlehone.inf - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 16:47:12 EST ID:vWd409G3 No.4863873 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863764
And that's the problem. ESPECIALLY if you're stupid enough to say he's out of his mind on drugs that practically guarantees a violent response from cops. You're basically calling in a death squad . So if you want him executed yeah sure go for it.
>>
Maihar'du - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 16:55:27 EST ID:IiSIjjvW No.4863881 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863831

Glad there's voices of reason here. If I'm reading it right his bro isn't just getting high and being a deadbeat stoner, he's not going to sweat this one out, he's a zombie and he's at least going to need a medical detox, inpatient rehab if he can afford it.

I had two detoxes and they only lasted for a week or two. The inpatient is what got me grounded, and my only problem was alcohol. This guy's brother seems like a garbage can.
>>
Charles Brappertot - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 17:53:01 EST ID:w1HAL0rX No.4863902 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863881
The problem is you're only hearing one side. Likely, this sibling is brimming with resentment for their brother for an ulterior motive and isn't telling you an authentic version.
>>
Blade - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 18:22:37 EST ID:Hug6GnK1 No.4863914 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863902
Literally youre a goddamn retard. Why would i hold a grudge against my brother? If i did then why the fuck would i go anonymously lie about himcon the internet? I know for sure he doesnt come on this site. If anything I feel guilty because i roundaboutly introduced him to the RC game by being fucked up off benzos last summer. Fuck you and your contrarian retardation I literally just wanna see my brother doing better
>>
Vesto Slipher - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 18:23:03 EST ID:FiQ7R4N+ No.4863916 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863914
I don't know but I would like to ask him, not you, that question.
>>
Squidward Tentacles - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 18:41:36 EST ID:QlYHLOEK No.4863929 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863582
Your brother is one of the most based fucking people I've ever heard of
>>
Kurt Pellegrino - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 18:51:10 EST ID:SyJ41SU5 No.4863931 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863929
It just occurs to me that the whole concept of 4shit retards version of "strength" and not being a stalion is basically centered around being as much of a selfish useless obnoxious prick as possible.in other words right wing

And OP, you're going to get him killed if you call the cops most likely. If the kid and wife isn't there then why would anyone even suggest that
>>
Tamer Rebecca - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 18:58:50 EST ID:e0X8lxI7 No.4863936 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863931
they probably want to get him killed out of resentment because they wish they were doing rcs, benzos, dissos and playing around
Instead the two of them should be working together to better each other
>>
Rekelen - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 19:08:06 EST ID:V+bFMhja No.4863941 Ignore Report Reply
1560467286087.png -(511333B / 499.35KB, 588x766) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4863582
As long as he's using quality share crystals he'll be find
>>
Christiaan Huygens - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 19:12:52 EST ID:JcT1++GB No.4863942 Ignore Report Reply
1560467572468.jpg -(102737B / 100.33KB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4863931
strength is a spook, everything they hold dear is entirely meaningless and I think deep down they know this which is why they're so vile, you can only coast along thinking you're superior because of shit you didn't do for so long before the stark reality of the lie you've been living hits you

at that point we can all only hope that they kill themselves
>>
Magnus - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 19:49:40 EST ID:k11W3Wtm No.4863957 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863931
Im not anand sould never call the cops on any of my friends or family don't worry
>>
Alyx Vance - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 19:55:01 EST ID:32u2rsMY No.4863960 Ignore Report Reply
1560470101687.jpg -(84185B / 82.21KB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4863931
I wish you would at least write a disclaimer on your police fearmongering posts that you are super paranoid and super anti-authority and always against the police just as a general rule. It definitely effects how you view the world in a way that skews your perspective from what people can actually expect and what actually goes down irl.

The fact of the matter is, the police respond to a huge number of "wellness check" and other such calls every single day across the US, and it usually goes pretty alright (certainly not in a bloodbath and 240 shots fired as you seem to believe it will). Even when someone is non cooperative, which is not a rarity at all, most cops are, even when assholes, not straight up murderers just waiting for a greenlight to tag any human they can.

The news wouldn't have to sensationalize and milk the absolute fuck out of every instance of a police fuck up they can find, if they were so easy to find.

I wonder if the types of people who hate the police so passionately like this are usually the same types who, when pulled over for something like a routine traffic stop, start ranting and raving and calling the cops pigs and have a full-on sperg meltdown, and then still don't understand why the cops had to slam and cuff them.
>>
Tamer Rebecca - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 19:57:00 EST ID:e0X8lxI7 No.4863962 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863957
My family doesn't care, they will call and lie about me, so I just install cameras and locks on everything and basically have a lawyer set up at all times. On top of that, I also follow the law (i.e medical certification when possible.) You can get ketamine therapy and mmj in most places now.
>>
Mikey Whipwreck - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 20:16:24 EST ID:Sarvh00U No.4863971 Ignore Report Reply
1560471384952.jpg -(190235B / 185.78KB, 474x464) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4863960
>I wish you would at least write a disclaimer on your police fearmongering posts that you are super paranoid and super anti-authority and always against the police just as a general rule.
You poor little baby.
>>
Michael Garibaldi - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 20:56:29 EST ID:SyJ41SU5 No.4863984 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863960
Please see this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FV53jLDlRQ
Realize that this was a boy who was literally not doing fucking anything except standing there holding a screwdriver and the cops lit him up after yelling put it down and losing their shit because the mom called him a "bipolar schizophrenic"

Now imagine how shit's going to go down with an ACTUALLY aggressive fucked out of his gourd on bath salts guy.

You also seem to forget police kill tons of people every single fucking year over shit nowhere near as bad as this. Seriously what kind of an actual complete fucking goddam retard do you have to be to not realize calling the cops and saying yo this guy us on cath salts saying crazy shit to everyone is perfect recipe for getting someone shot? How about that guy who answered the door and cops hosed him down? The mom who called 911 and herself got shot? I mean, fucks sake dude you're just not even living in reality at this point. US police are absolutely fucking ready and willing to use lethal violence against literally anyone. They're honest to God trained to do that in the states. If you are from a less violent country like say Russia maybe you will think differently, that he can bribe his way out or at most get a beating. US police just straight murder people every year for way dumber shit than this. Guy in the hotel who got gunned down. For every well known video there's dozens of less or unknown ones, or ones where most people would say "its debatable" if not outright agree cop used justified force. And that's what ops brother is: a use of lethal force so justified it's an open and shut case no one else would lose sleep over.

That's why you dont fucking call the cops on someone unstable and tweaking on fucking bath salts unless you have no choice and are possibly putting someone else in danger and getting the person killed is only way you can think of. Like if he had his child there at least it would make sense to call in the death squad. Well she might get shot too but at least itll be superficial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KMwnIhF438
Plus OPs brother is not a dog. So I would say survivability of children is pretty good with much lower collateral damage.

Otherwise dont call in Hellfire when you want to get someone help. That is not what fucking cops are there to do in America.
>>
Brok'tan - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 21:00:18 EST ID:y7cagW4a No.4863985 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863984
Don't forget the guy on here whose childhood buddy got lit up because he was holding a hippy crystal.
>>
Michael Garibaldi - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 21:36:54 EST ID:SyJ41SU5 No.4863993 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863985
Who could ever forget that thread and all the durr cops didn't do anything wrong shitfest
>>
DaMarques Johnson - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 21:54:45 EST ID:tk82ookq No.4864004 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863960
>The fact of the matter is, the police respond to a huge number of "wellness check" and other such calls every single day across the US, and it usually goes pretty alright
"sometimes the cops get called and someone doesn't get shot, so shut up hippie"
fucking lol listen to yourself
>>
The Great Khali - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 22:12:29 EST ID:k11W3Wtm No.4864016 Ignore Report Reply
>this argument about cops
Classic 420chan
OP here I would never get the fucking police involved fyi no need to argue lol
>>
Johann Bode - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 22:17:51 EST ID:ZA9ZeVZO No.4864017 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864016

not going to touch that argument but cops just... get called sometimes. You said he might be staying with a friend, is that friend as sketchy as he is? Just trouble a brewin
>>
Oliver Hardy - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 22:25:37 EST ID:32u2rsMY No.4864018 Ignore Report Reply
1560479137363.jpg -(143900B / 140.53KB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4863984
so in your first video, it would be nice to have a better angle, but it looks like the guy, a mentally ill guy with a screwdriver, launches at the polices from about a meter away, and they then light him up. Do you realize that despite how tragic such a situation is, whether that guy was bipolar or not and just off his meds, the cops were justified and if they had done anything else, they could easily have been killed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17SNOqb_WUk
this is how they are seeing it potentially working out ok

They have a job to do, but they also aren't there to stand there and be slaughtered, and they are trained on how to avoid that. In the real world violence is not like in the movies, there's usually no warning or time or ability to "shoot the gun out of his hand" and whatever other shit that would be great if they could actually do. If a guy jumps at you from 3 feet away with a screwdriver, you aren't left with many options.

Remember Crystal Chris? The guy whose story about getting shot by the police was on here. If you read the whole thing and the article about it, basically cops were already looking for this guy for assaulting his mother earlier in the day. So they show up, go into the house (which has put them in a high risk situation already), then this drugged up guy comes at them from around a corner with what appears to be an edged weapon, and despite likely not having 21+ ft between them and the guy coming at them, they still tried to use non-lethal force. In most jurisdictions they wouldn't have been obliged to do that legally in that case, but they did anyways at their own peril to try and save the guy. It really sucks that the taser darts caught his loose jacket or whatever it was, but he kept coming, and what option does that really leave them?

Look, I know there are all sorts of incidents that have happened, so many. But they get on the news not because they are the likelihood, but because they aren't.

We can go back and forth all day posting anecdotal stories and clips, but look even if we are just going to have to agree to disagree, I hope you'll be cool if you have to deal with the cops. You don't have to like them, but take your day in court if you have to and just keep your hands visible and all that.

I do sympathize when truly injustice shit goes down, i'm not trying to vouch for bad cops or anything so much as i'm just saying the paranoia is really over the top from everything i've actually seen and experienced with them, and i have dealt with them quite a large number of times.
>>
Mavis Fudgecurl - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 22:54:33 EST ID:DGjEyB+v No.4864029 Ignore Report Reply
1560480873479.jpg -(86883B / 84.85KB, 662x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4864018
I hope writing all that whiny apologia garbage distracted you from beating your wife for a few minutes at least, officer.
>>
Gutsman - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 03:24:15 EST ID:5yG7r+R/ No.4864080 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864018
I think cops should be mobile death squads that search and destroy anyone associated with any 911 call

Eventually, word will get out that dialing 911 will result in the deaths if you and your loved ones, so people will stop dialing, and therefore accidental police shootings will plummet

Bitch
>>
Frederick Cumbledale - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 03:36:53 EST ID:3XqhGHtp No.4864082 Ignore Report Reply
1560497813092.jpg -(65170B / 63.64KB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4864080
That just sounds like murder with extra steps.
>>
Sander Cohen - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 08:13:42 EST ID:l5MQ48lv No.4864128 Ignore Report Reply
>>4863603
Shitty did say last resort. I think how terrible of an idea this is really depends where in the world you live. The Mental Health Act in my country demands the least restrictive measures necessary to make sure someone isn't a material risk to themselves or others.
>>
ThomasBlatherbanks.htm - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 08:21:29 EST ID:sVlGi/lg No.4864130 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864080
Why do you think black people don't call the police?
>>
Delirious - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 08:47:07 EST ID:bJj/m68D No.4864135 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864130
Because they are aware that they are living in a police-state sham ran by a quasi-mobster who is too fake to admit that he snorted 50,000 pounds of cocaine with the mafia in the 1980s and never came down from the ego trip
>>
Rupert Grint - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 10:48:43 EST ID:WKRhLTe0 No.4864201 Ignore Report Reply
1560523723109.jpg -(123839B / 120.94KB, 720x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4864082
>is anti-anti-fascism
>accuses other of being pro-fascism
The mental gymnastics you frogposters do is amazing sometimes.
>>
Kang - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 10:52:56 EST ID:h+Vqvs7D No.4864203 Ignore Report Reply
1560523976656.jpg -(36986B / 36.12KB, 463x527) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4864201

amazing
>>
Shit Gibberstidging - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 12:17:13 EST ID:aaYIJtxX No.4864220 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864201
It's quite simple if you dont support democracy and free speech then you are a fascist, you can call yourself a communist if you prefer the aesthetic but its just as authoritarian. take your double think to circlejerk plz.
>>
Tobias Fünke - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 12:17:57 EST ID:ImKuX0U0 No.4864221 Ignore Report Reply
Life in the wall is a drag, man.
>>
Shit Gibberstidging - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 12:22:18 EST ID:aaYIJtxX No.4864222 Ignore Report Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn-Qj8HC3sg
>>
Artist Doris - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 12:35:52 EST ID:0+ehjrQ4 No.4864224 Ignore Report Reply
1560530152187.png -(8237B / 8.04KB, 217x80) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4864220
>if you don't support me in fighting the enemies of fascism, you're a fascist
>fascism is when you hate fascists and try to defeat them
>anyone who doesn't follow my galaxy brain logic that -x = x is from circlejerk
>>
Shit Gibberstidging - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 12:48:18 EST ID:aaYIJtxX No.4864229 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864224
Name some fascists. Give me some examples.
>>
George Airy - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 12:51:45 EST ID:VyOaguIq No.4864230 Ignore Report Reply
1560531105078.jpg -(62562B / 61.10KB, 900x674) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4864229
your mom
>>
Shit Gibberstidging - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 13:17:43 EST ID:aaYIJtxX No.4864237 Ignore Report Reply
Well there you have it, no answer. The issue is the people so called anti-fascists go around demonising are more than often just people they dont like and cant debate. It's a modern day hysterical witch hunt, often fueled by smear campaigns and lazy research...and no, wanting law and borders n shit is not fascism.
>>
Menos - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 13:23:19 EST ID:jsBYeUHC No.4864238 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864229
The entirety of neo-conservatism
>>
Gutsman - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 13:40:13 EST ID:5yG7r+R/ No.4864245 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864238
thats not fascism you fucking sack of potatoes

neo-cons would want to nationalize everything if they were true blue fascist (WHICH THEY ARENT)

Fascists support:
>Nationalized Industry
>Strict gun control

I don't think this is the typical neocon platform

harsh immigration policy =/= fascism
drug war =/= fascism
privatized healthcare =/= fascism

There's a broad spectrum of political inclinations out there, it is not as simple as fascist and non-fascist. Fascism died with Franco and that's the end of it, just like hard-line communism dying with the start of glasnost and ending with the collapse of the USSR. These are dead ideologies.
>>
Rupert Grint - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 13:43:52 EST ID:WKRhLTe0 No.4864246 Ignore Report Reply
1560534232109.jpg -(82358B / 80.43KB, 956x802) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4864229
All of /pol/, stormfront, /r/The_Donald, Breitbart, the various organizations at the Unite the Right rally, most cops, half of neoconservatives, the Israeli government, whiny pissbabies on Youtube ranting about the "Great Replacement", weirdos with anime/furry nazis as their avatars, mass shooters who leave behind explicitly fashy manifestos, frogposters and your mom
>>
Menos - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 13:49:32 EST ID:jsBYeUHC No.4864250 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864246
Would we really miss these people if we shot them in the back of the head and buried them in a shallow grave? I mean, I don't want to, but if they're planning on doing that to others we might as well you know
>>
Russel Hulse - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 13:50:33 EST ID:s1N7jiOn No.4864252 Ignore Report Reply
1560534633077.jpg -(63149B / 61.67KB, 452x678) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4864245
>Strict gun control
lol, apparently wikipedia has an entire section dedicated to how you're a retard:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_gun_control_argument
>The Nazi gun control argument is a fallacy that gun regulations in the Third Reich helped to facilitate the rise of the Nazis and the Holocaust.[1][2][3] Historians and fact-checkers have described the argument as "dubious,"[4] "questionable,"[5] "preposterous,"[6] "tendentious,"[3] or "problematic."[2]

>Few German citizens owned, or were entitled to own firearms in Germany in the 1930s.[2] The Weimar Republic had strict gun control laws.[8] When the Third Reich gained power, some aspects of gun regulation were loosened, such as allowing firearm ownership for Nazi party members and the military.[5]:672 The laws were tightened in other ways. Nazi laws systematically disarmed "unreliable" persons , especially Jews, but relaxed restrictions for so-called "ordinary" German citizens.[5]:670,676
>>
Gutsman - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 14:06:04 EST ID:5yG7r+R/ No.4864256 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864252
>Nazi laws systematically disarmed "unreliable" persons
wow nazis so pro-gun, disarming populations and stuff, really got me there

You're the one trying to match an over half century dead ideology to contemporary American politics so don't act like I'm the retard here
>>
Russel Hulse - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 14:15:53 EST ID:s1N7jiOn No.4864262 Ignore Report Reply
1560536153077.jpg -(44910B / 43.86KB, 612x444) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4864256
>relaxed restrictions for so-called "ordinary" German citizens.
Hey it looks like your brain lost oxygen before you could finish reading the sentence, so I went ahead and reposted it for you.

No need to thank me.
>>
Rupert Grint - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 14:18:56 EST ID:WKRhLTe0 No.4864263 Ignore Report Reply
1560536336109.jpg -(56955B / 55.62KB, 618x618) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4864256
Man, it would really suck for your argument if there were clear historical examples of the American right wing disarming undesirables while loosening restrictions for "ordinary" white people.
>>
Gutsman - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 14:42:29 EST ID:5yG7r+R/ No.4864266 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864262
it doesn't matter if restrictions were loosened for some people, they were straight up removed from other people, that is about as far away from pro-gun as you could possibly be

Thats like how democrat politicians support bans on certain types of firearms but grandfather in law enforcement, they're being relaxed with a certain group but very strict with others. I wouldn't call that being pro-gun. According to you, that makes Hillary Clinton pro-gun? She would only disarm certain people, so I guess we can count her among the ranks of fascist pro-gun politicians thanks to your 200IQ

>4864263
Racial politics in the 1960's man thats crazy! Next thing you know you're going to tell me blacks had to use their own washroom facilities too. Good thing we live in 2019, with the likes of Colion Noir as a flagship NRA figure.
>>
Little Fiji - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 14:52:12 EST ID:Tgi9B/JJ No.4864271 Ignore Report Reply
1560538332392.png -(23941B / 23.38KB, 500x363) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4864266
You're not gonna get anyone here to defend Hillary, kiddo.

Take your stale talking points back to The_Donald. nb
>>
Rupert Grint - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 14:58:56 EST ID:WKRhLTe0 No.4864274 Ignore Report Reply
1560538736109.jpg -(27166B / 26.53KB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4864266
>arming white people while disarming racial minorities in the 40s
>"that was fascism"

>arming white people while disarming racial minorities in the 60s
>"that doesn't count cause it happened in the past"
lol.
>>
Gutsman - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 14:59:10 EST ID:5yG7r+R/ No.4864275 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864271
I don't like Donald Trump, what now? Fuck him. I don't agree with conservatives but drooling the word fascist out of your mouth is so ignorant and wrong its insulting to read.

I'm using Hillary as an example of how your points are incongruent.

IIRC, your making the point that nazis loosening restrictions on certain groups and increasing them on others is evidence that the nazis were not anti-gun

Hillary wants to: loosen restrictions on certain groups and increase them on others

Therefore, according to the logic of your statements, Hillary must not be anti-gun. Which is patently false.

It doesn't have to be Hillary if that rustles your jimmies, it could be Biden or Warren or whatever Dem you want.
>>
Gutsman - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 15:02:13 EST ID:5yG7r+R/ No.4864276 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864274
This just in: 1960's America was a fascist government.

Is this really what you think?

America has been and still is a capitalist republic. If you think at any point the US has been fascist you need to take a look in the mirror.
>>
Little Fiji - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 15:07:16 EST ID:Tgi9B/JJ No.4864277 Ignore Report Reply
1560539236392.png -(159308B / 155.57KB, 500x811) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4864245
>Strict gun control
I wonder what all our Eurobros, Aussiebros and Canadabros think about dumb American incels calling each and every one of them fascists?
>>
Gutsman - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 15:14:30 EST ID:5yG7r+R/ No.4864280 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864277
Hitler also had a bitchin socialized healthcare system, doesn’t mean all socialized healthcare systems = Nazi

Strawman denied
>>
Little Fiji - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 15:20:45 EST ID:Tgi9B/JJ No.4864281 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864280
Yes, I'm glad you admit that your understanding of what constitutes fascism is a dumb strawman that falls apart under the most rudimentary scrutiny.
>>
Gutsman - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 15:31:00 EST ID:5yG7r+R/ No.4864286 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864281
What are you even talking about dude? Lrn2 reading comprehension

Fascism is a system of government in which a single political party has all the political power and does everything to ensure that it keeps that political power. This can be seen as gun control, voter suppression, propaganda, mass jailing/executing dissidents etc. Additionally, nationalization of industry and resources are key components of fascism.

Fascism =/= Neoconservatism

Thats my argument, and that has been my argument since the beginning of discussion. No one’s offered any compelling evidence, just nonsensical shrieking about the semantics of strict gun control.
>>
Gul Evek - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 15:38:28 EST ID:hZjO1+Mv No.4864291 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864245
In fact most countries intervened pretty heavily in the economy and nationalized key sectors during WW2 while restricting civil liberties, but prior to that private industry was given quite a lot of concessions in Nazi Germany and especially Fascist Italy, which explains why both regimes drew significant support from big industrialists. So your opportunistic definition of Fascism really only works if you completely divorce it from its historical context and just use it as an epithet for 'statism,' by which metric most of the planet prior to the neoliberal era--including like mercantilist Britain and basically any country with an East India Company, for example--was functionally equivalent to Hitler
>>
Rupert Grint - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 15:43:04 EST ID:WKRhLTe0 No.4864298 Ignore Report Reply
1560541384109.jpg -(44601B / 43.56KB, 480x364) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4864276
>This just in: 1960's America was a fascist government.
If you're trying to say that "gun control = fascism" is a stupid, reductive and historically illiterate thing to believe, then

Yes.

That's the point, dumbass.
>>
Gutsman - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 15:43:09 EST ID:5yG7r+R/ No.4864299 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864291
How would you define fascism then?

According to Wikipedia, Fascism is a form of radical right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy

Seems pretty congruent with my previous statements
>>
Gutsman - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 15:45:41 EST ID:5yG7r+R/ No.4864300 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864298
Are you drunk? I'm not saying gun control = fascism. That is one part of a larger platform. The person I replied to said the neoconservatives = fascists, and I am using the neoconservative position on guns to illustrate ONE reason that they aren't "fascist." I cannot make this any clearer.
>>
Isabella Sushpeck - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 15:54:11 EST ID:m4//68AJ No.4864306 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864299
Yeah, cause when I think of right-wing nationalism, I think of gun control and publicly owned industry.

Look, if you want to admit that you said some stupid shit earlier and disavow it nobody here is going to stop you. Save yourself the unnecessary effort and embarrassment.

>>4864300
You're doing a terrible fucking job of it.
>>
Gutsman - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 15:59:09 EST ID:5yG7r+R/ No.4864308 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864306
Neocons are not fascists. That's all I'm trying to say. That's not stupid shit.

If you asked a fascist and neocon about their gun beliefs, I'd be willing to bet they'd have different opinions.
>>
Rupert Grint - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 16:02:32 EST ID:WKRhLTe0 No.4864309 Ignore Report Reply
1560542552109.jpg -(97818B / 95.53KB, 960x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4864299
>According to Wikipedia, Fascism is a form of radical right-wing
Okay, so, right-wingers generally don't support gun control or nationalization, and in fact are extremely fucking insistent on opposing those things, so maybe

just maybe

your previous definition of fascism, as confirmed by your own citation of Wikipedia, was really fucking stupid.
>>
Chell - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 16:05:36 EST ID:/T6hUw6I No.4864311 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864308
Neoconservatives and their liberal counterparts are the largest supporters of fascism the world has ever seen. The current geopolitical order, has used neoliberalism to installed more nationalist and ultranationalist dictatorships and military dictatorships than the World War II era “fascists” ever could have dreamed.

But I agree that they aren’t fascists themselves.
>>
Gutsman - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 16:13:34 EST ID:5yG7r+R/ No.4864313 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864309
Still waiting to hear how neocons are fascists

taken from wikipedia:

> Economic planning was applied to both the public and private sector and the prosperity of private enterprise depended on its acceptance of synchronizing itself with the economic goals of the state

>Fascist economic ideology supported the profit motive, but emphasized that industries must uphold the national interest as superior to private profit

Sure looks like the state seizing industry to me (nationalization)

>right-wingers generally don't support gun control or nationalization, and in fact are extremely fucking insistent on opposing those things
How do you reconcile this statement with Hitler's nationalized healthcare system?
>>
Harry Kim - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 16:25:29 EST ID:hIIf9js6 No.4864316 Ignore Report Reply
1560543929032.png -(824648B / 805.32KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4864311
They would, however, gladly support fascism if the alternative is to see their taxes go up or their profits go down even just a little bit. Neocons and libs will always support fascism to prevent the rise of popular leftism.

See: Chile, Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay, South Korea, Brazil, Operation Gladio, Romania, Francoist Spain, Weimar Germany
>>
Rupert Grint - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 16:36:07 EST ID:WKRhLTe0 No.4864323 Ignore Report Reply
>>4864313
>Still waiting to hear how neocons are fascists
I'm not arguing that all neocons are fascists. I'm arguing that your definition of fascism was stupid.

>Sure looks like the state seizing industry to me (nationalization)
Yes, you've made it very clear that you believe stupid reductive things that are totally divorced from historical context. Let's leave aside that every country, in practice, seizes parts of the economy during catastrophic total wars, and therefore every country including the United States would fall under fascism according to your diseased brain:
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/fdr-seizes-control-of-montgomery-ward

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nationalizations_by_country
Even beyond WWII, according to your dumbshit simpleton's conception of the world, every country on that list is fascist, and everyone here from any of those countries that support any of those actions are also fascists.

Everyone except you recognizes how stupid that is.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.