[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Why must I live this Way..

- Tue, 14 Jan 2020 09:57:17 EST qVx94Rwu No.4945500
File: 1579013837141.jpg -(401719B / 392.30KB, 1600x2400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Why must I live this Way..
I would like to take this moment to appreciate all the hard-working effort God puts into our lives by saving us from disaster. I would like to thank Jesus Christ for all the ins and outs he gave me. For all the future hopes he showed me. For the knowledge guidance and patience he put into me.

Thank God I am here now and not 6 feet under or in jail.

It's all good, baby-baybay!
>>
Giant Silva - Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:16:19 EST EdBp2NCX No.4945501 Reply
When will you assholes fucking leave?
>>
Steve Smith - Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:38:09 EST zVgCHF4g No.4945508 Reply
>>4945501
Shut the fuck up, you whiner. /b/ was never good. People will always come here who you will disagree with.

This isn't your fucking safe space. SLAYER, not "goob vides"
>>
Steve Smith - Tue, 14 Jan 2020 11:05:21 EST zVgCHF4g No.4945519 Reply
>>4945514
I was posting on 420chan while you were still sucking your mother's dick

It is you, sir, who should be doing the off-fucking
>>
Sir Loin - Tue, 14 Jan 2020 12:09:24 EST fp3gzjGn No.4945536 Reply
>>4945500
If there was in fact a God all the disaster in your life would be allowed by him/her/it with full knowledge of the pain it would cause you, even though it would not require any effort from God to spare you that shit while still providing you meaningful choice and opportunity to grow. If God existed he/she/it would deserve our contempt, not our gratitude. But God doesn't exist, it's nothing more than stories passed on from one person to another and from one generation to the next. It used to be a means to power and social control, these days it's just a means to make money and avoid taxes.
>>
Kiaphet Amman'sor - Tue, 14 Jan 2020 13:09:47 EST Amt3l3y2 No.4945553 Reply
>>4945543
If god israel then why are the most good of dogs working dogs but we can't pet them while they're being good and working.

WHERE IS YOUR DOG NOW?
>>
Martin Smallfuck - Tue, 14 Jan 2020 23:36:56 EST SyJ41SU5 No.4945817 Reply
1579063016130.jpg -(170246B / 166.26KB, 630x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4945536
It gives you chances to grow as individual. If G-d prevented you having choices you would call Him slavemaster. G-d allows you making own choices and suffer consequences, you whine about such thing too calling Him unfair. You are like exact annoying computer gamer shits. Dev makes good game that challenges, you complain is too hard. Dev scales down difficulty to appease whiny baby, you complain now game handholds too much. At end of day, some people just get off complaining about things. There is nothing any god could do you would not bitch about. You whine, because in fact you are unpleasant person who wants taking no personal responsibility for own actions and blame others. On some fundamental level, people are where they chose being in life. It is how you allowed yourself getting there and how you respond to it.

>>4945500
Every gangster either die, or gets thrown to jail and then G-d gives him more time for finding Him, or he smartens up and finds Christ sooner even a big tuna
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ4F9TKo90s
>>
Bernard Burke - Wed, 15 Jan 2020 01:00:23 EST tlY6CXc0 No.4945868 Reply
>>4945536
Religion is stupid for putting stupid ideas in your head. There's as much proof that there is/was an intelligent creator as there is proof that the creator has never existed. Taking a hardline stance with zero data is stupid. So let's just entertain both possibilities as a thought experiment:

The stories are somewhat true, and like a game of telephone, the message has become distorted and not quite correct. Even so, let's not presume to understand the machinations of a being so unimaginably powerful that they created the known universe. They could see you as an intelligent being, capable of learning to behave. But they also might just see you as a test subject in a great experiment on the sociology of intelligent beings with free will. Of course, there's a spectrum of possibilities in between these two examples, but the point is that we shouldn't think we're important just because we were created. Hell, maybe the creator died. I'm not stupid enough to think there's such a thing as true omniscience and omnipotence.

Or we weren't created. Nothing matters, everything dies, and then the heat death of the universe allows gravity to take control and compress everything, like a reverse big bang. Perhaps this happens again. Perhaps it has happened before. Who cares? Let's just get high and try to forget about it.

Fucking atheists think they're so smart just because they refuse to believe in possibility. And before you try to say "you can't prove a negative" I want you to go fuck yourself. Claiming to be sure of the origin of the universe places the burden of proof upon you, just as claiming there is a god places the burden of proof upon the religious. We simply don't have enough information to have a conclusive opinion on the subject.
>>
Martin Smallfuck - Wed, 15 Jan 2020 01:11:08 EST SyJ41SU5 No.4945876 Reply
1579068668130.png -(424056B / 414.12KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4945868
I am somewhat okay being test subjects for G-d. Seeing such ALMIGHTYA Creator as scientist and researcher makes G-d immediately more relatable to me as personal sort of god. Problem is, people spell out God, they write pictures of this fake God figure, commit acts of unwitting idolatry, make God into something not, something defined, until white man with beard becomes idea dumb bydlo believe in and let fedoras hijack things to talk about teapots in space as if committing numerous logical fallacies employing most degraded sophistries make them sound smart to any but morons.

So yes. Being part of massive experiment and research project only makes G-d infinitely more relatable and understandable to me, as It is to all things. True name of G-d has no name, there is only Name which is fabric of reality.
>>
Bernard Burke - Wed, 15 Jan 2020 01:27:50 EST tlY6CXc0 No.4945886 Reply
1579069670902.gif -(2078145B / 1.98MB, 355x185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4945876
This is why I call it the creator. It may be intelligent, or not. Creation may be intentional, or not. Our existence could be known or unknown. Certainly, there's no being deserving of worship in the way people think of a God. But I can admire creation for what it is. And in the end, I'll either know the truth or I won't. But I'm not going to pretend like I've got this figured out better than the previous 21 billion humans that preceded me. The answer to this question lies in the future, and I'm okay with that.
>>
>>
Ettore Boiardi - Sat, 18 Jan 2020 12:42:44 EST 3nrp0Bmb No.4947409 Reply
>>4945868
>and then the heat death of the universe allows gravity to take control and compress everything, like a reverse big bang.

Why would heat death reverse the expansion of the universe?
>>
Joseph Sisko - Sat, 18 Jan 2020 13:09:05 EST t49SeSW5 No.4947415 Reply
>>4947409
We still don't know the cause of the expansion so there is still a possibility that the force of the expansion will become weaker than gravity. Otherwise, even after heat death, bits of reality will constantly be shifting around in completely random ways, which provides a very small chance that all this quanta will randomly reconfigure itself into a planet, or a functioning human brain, or a whole new universe. Very small chance. Everything will be dead for an incomprehensible amount of time before something like that happens.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.