[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

!Ub4TCdRjOM - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 00:15:07 EST fmHEx9Dx No.4974960
File: 1584591307895.gif -(2924178B / 2.79MB, 500x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic
Guidance for People Who Use Substances on COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)

BE AWARE that some early symptoms of withdrawal and COVID-19 infection are similar. These include fever and muscle soreness. If symptoms include a persistent cough, it could be COVID-19.

YOU ARE AT AN INCREASED RISK OF BECOMING SERIOUSLY ILL OR DYING because:
  1. COVID-19 infection will worsen breathing impacts of opioids, benzos, and alcohol
  2. Opioid withdrawal may worsen breathing difficulties
  3. Smoking, including drugs like crack or meth, makes breathing problems worse

DIFFICULT TO INHALE: If you smoke drugs, like crack or meth, cigarettes or vapes, COVID-19 infection will make it more difficult to inhale smoke. Smoking drugs, cigarettes, or vapes will worsen breathing problems.

IF YOU THINK YOU'RE GETTING SICK: Avoid going to your local harm reduction and addictions programs - HAVE THEM DELIVER SUPPLIES TO YOU. Tell them you are sick so they can take steps to keep themselves safe.

BE PREPARED FOR INVOLUNTARY WITHDRAWAL: Be ready to go through involuntary withdrawal. Your dealer might get sick or the drug supply might be disrupted. Try to be prepared by stocking up. Talk to a medical provider about starting methadone or buprenorphine. Make sure you have all the necessary medications, food, and drinks needed to help detox. Try to have protein-based and electrolyte drinks like Pedialyte or Ensure on hand.

STOCK UP ON THINGS YOU MAY NEED TO MANAGE YOUR SUBSTANCE USE AND PRACTICE HARM REDUCTION

DRUGS
If you have money and are able, stock up on your drug(s) of choice before things deteriorate. AVOID BINGEING on drugs that you are stockpiling so you have access to a supply. Try to buy from people you trust and have as many WAYS TO CONTACT DEALERS in your area as possible.

ALCOHOL
If you have an alcohol use disorder, the money, and are able, stock up on enough alchohol to last a few weeks. AVOID BINGEING on stockpiled alcohol so that you have access to enough to avoid alcohol withdrawal, and things like seizures. One way to do this is by MANAGING YOUR ALCOHOL USE by consuming an amount of alcohol equivalent to one can of beer, 1.5 ounces of rum, or 5 ounces of wine hourly as needed. Try to avoid bootleg alcohol.

HARM REDUCTION SUPPLIES
Be prepared for the POSSIBILITY OF SYRINGE EXCHANGES AND DRUG TREATMENT PROGRAMS CLOSING DOWN. If you are able, stockpile enough harm reduction supplies to last you a few weeks - longer if you are at higher risk of infection or complications.

This includes things like: Naloxone, Syringes, Cookers, Pipes, and Straws.

Get a Sharps container to get rid of used syringes. If you can't get one, use something like a plastic laundry detergent bottle or soda bottle. Label these bottles "SHARPS CONTAINER". Do not recycle them.

NALOXONE: Stock up on naloxone in the event of an unintentional overdose. Emergency services are likely to take longer than usual during a pandemic.

METHADONE & BUPRENORPHINE: Check with your medical provider to see if services might be changing. IF YOU HAVE A PRE-EXISTING CONDITION that puts you at greater risk of infection, LET YOUR PROGRAM KNOW. Ask your program and provider if you can have take homes or more refills on your medications. This means that you don't have to go to your provider to get new doses after your first collection.

REMEMBER THAT PRACTICING HARM REDUCTION CAN HELP YOU TO AVOIDCOVID-19 INFECTION AND ADDITIONAL STEPS CAN HELP TO REDUCE YOUR RISK OF GETTING SICK

DON'T SHARE YOUR DRUG USE SUPPLIES: Injecting equipment; crack or meth pipes; rose or spoons (for smoking crack or freebasing), straws or other nasal tubes (for inhaling/snorting); bongs,vapes, joints; and drinks.

AVOID INJECTING ALONE: The illicit drug supply continues to be toxic. Be careful about risk of overdose. Try not to use alone, especially if you inject drugs like heroin, fentanyl, or drugs that might have come into contact with them. There are a couple of things you can do to try to stay safe: (1) You can reduce your risk of COVID-19 infection by staying at least six feet away from other people, coughing or sneezing into your arm, avoiding touching your face, and washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. (2) If you have a phone, call someone, preferably nearby, and ask them to stay on the line while you are injecting so they can act or call 9-11 [or the medical emergency phone number in your country] if you become unresponsive.

IF YOU RUN OUT OF SYRINGES: These can be disinfected and help prevent HIV and Hep C with 1:10 DILUTED BLEACH. If there's a lot of blood, rinse once with water to remove it. If not, skip this step and rinse once with bleach. Load bleach fully into the syringe and expel it. Then rinse twice with clean water. If you don't have bleach, at least three rinses with clean water can work almost as well. Dull syringes can be sharpened using the striker on a matchbook. Rinse after sharpening to remove any particles in the syringe.

IF YOUR SYRINGES ARE NO LONGER SAFE, you have a few options but be aware that these might be difficult with COVID-19 or make symptoms worse:
  • SNORT IT - Chop them into a powder finely and sniff slowly. It works but not as well as injecting does.
  • BOOTY BUMP IT - Dissolve with citric or ascorbic acid, put in a NEEDLELESS SYRINGE and squirt it up your bum/anus. Onset takes longer but you need less and the high lasts longer.
  • SWALLOW IT - Heroin/fentanyl will go via your liver BEFORE reaching your brain, resulting in a morphine effect - but stopping withdrawal.
  • SMOKE IT - Smoke drugs instead of injecting but keep in mind this can be hard to do with some drugs.

CLEAN YOUR SMOKING SUPPLIES: Use mouthpieces and pipe covers on your smoking supplies when possible. Frequently clean these mouthpieces and pipe covers using an alcohol-based cleaner (like Purell or some other brand) or wipe (minimum 60% alcohol concentration).

WIPE DOWN DRUG PACKAGES: Use an alcohol-based cleaner or wipe to immediately wipe down your packages. If your dealer carries drugs in their mouth, ask them if they can stop doing this. If they won't, be careful handling the packages and do the cleaning as advised above. Remember that antibacterial washes don't kill viruses but are better than nothing, especially if they contain alcohol.

DO NOT PUT DRUG BAGS OR WRAPS IN YOUR MOUTH, VAGINA OR ANUS: If you must carry drugs in your body, clean vigorously with an alcohol-based cleaner both before and after you take it out.

WASH YOUR HANDS with soap and hot water vigorously for at least 20 seconds (but longer if you can) every time you come into contact with others, after handling money and after you get your drug packages. Paper towels are preferred for drying hands, or at least use a clean towel. If you cannot wash your hands, clean your hands with an alcohol-based cleaner or wipes (minimum 60% alcohol concentration) - like the ones distributed by harm reduction programs.

PREPARE YOUR DRUGS YOURSELF: Don't handle or touch other people's drugs or equipment and don't let them touch yours. Avoid buying and splitting packages of drugs with others during this pandemic, if possible, to limit the number of people handling drugs. If you must split the drugs,make sure the person who touches the drugs washes their hands.

REMEMBER that people who use drugs and the people in their lives commonly have weaker immune systems, respiratory (breathing) problems, and other conditions that place them at a higher risk of getting COVID-19 infection. Help keep everybody safe by following this advice.
>>
Netjester !AI.skYnEt - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 00:15:09 EST iLikEToleARn No.4974961 Reply
>>4974960
Anyone who spends that much about the bad blood which carried through the show would have more social and cultural elites in a lot of the board, it's where you go into a heroine overdose ( i still dont really have no idea who corbin is about finding the perfect reply.
>>
Siegfried Schtauffen - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 00:57:42 EST tk82ookq No.4974975 Reply
can i drink grapefruit juice to potentiate COVID
>>
Kelly LeBrock - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 01:04:48 EST fI9OxOFt No.4974976 Reply
Courtaner is great man and cares about us and I love him
>>
Albert Gomblesadging - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 01:05:52 EST If0JqG2y No.4974977 Reply
Wait so I still dont know if I should wash my hands after jerking off
>>
Phor Twentee - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 01:06:38 EST WWqObCTW No.4974978 Reply
Thanks for posting this. Do you have a link of this article so I can share it?
>>
Sophie Dombleford - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 01:07:41 EST 0v9Qt6+w No.4974979 Reply
>>4974960
I don't do anything harder than weed on a regular basis, but thanks for thinking about us daddy Kirts.
>>4974968
Did Big Bitchup require you to post this?
>>4974975
That's honestly a great question I hadn't considered. Especially since grapefruit is my jam, might be a risk factor.
>>
Albert Gomblesadging - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 01:19:46 EST If0JqG2y No.4974983 Reply
>>4974979
The only question to ask you is where has your dick gone?
>>
Imahoe Dickweed - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 01:20:47 EST nDJQ/h3F No.4974984 Reply
Can we have an Involuntary Withdrawal party thread then?
>>
>>
Skier Walter - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 01:37:01 EST obT/UEMR No.4974991 Reply
1584596221340.jpg -(40518B / 39.57KB, 610x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
lmao@the gayass virtue signaling on 420chan of all places.
is there virus warning sticky thread on /jenk/ yet?
all the same msm bullshitters who've been saying drugs r bad for the past half century suddenly decide to say that invisible magical bad luck dots from the world's creepiest asian restaurant are going to kill you and you believe them without question?
everyone knew they were lying about drugs, why would they suddenly start telling the truth about anything else?
>>
Phor Twentee - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 01:41:06 EST WWqObCTW No.4974996 Reply
>>4974994
Mash unpeeled grapefruit and another jam together. Cook in microwave. Spread on pizza.
>>
Polly Bazzlebure - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 01:53:42 EST WI7FONEc No.4975004 Reply
1584597222836.jpg -(25961B / 25.35KB, 500x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Kirt you little Angel.
Keep up the good work my dude.
>>
Kelly LeBrock - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 03:21:23 EST fI9OxOFt No.4975026 Reply
>>4975021
Why would it be? Think about where you are and what this place is because you're living in outer space
>>
Edwin Brockleback - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 04:21:01 EST YahO/+NK No.4975045 Reply
1584606061089.png -(721104B / 704.20KB, 715x981) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
The rumor i read is that This morning at 4:30 a.m., Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was served a criminal indictment by the U.S. for corporate and financial crimes. Media owners were instructed to brainwash everyone that Trudeau and his wife have the Corona virus, and that they won't be leaving their house for a while
Tom Hanks was arrested 48 hours ago for pedophilia and he is currently being kept in a hotel room in Australia, refusing to fly back to the USA. The next celebrity arrests will be Celine Dion, Madonna, Charles Barkley, and Kevin Spacey. All will claim Corona virus infections
Italy's airports have been completely shut down, as over 80 Vatican and financial officials have been served the same criminal indictments for financial crime, pedophilia, child trafficking, and sex abuse
United Emirates have completed mass arrests of their own Royal Family and affiliates
Convicted Hollywood rapist Harvey Weinstein agreed to a deal in exchange for his testimony against hundreds of top Hollywood celebrities and their involvement in the drug business, pedophilia, and child trafficking. Instead of a 55-year sentence, he only received a 23-year sentence. In exchange he provided testimonies against some of the biggest and most powerful names, including Prince Andrew of the U.K., former president Bill Clinton, former vice president Joe Biden, Tom Hanks, Oprah, Ellen DeGeneres, Quentin Tarantino, Charlie Sheen, Bob Saget, Kevin Spacey, John Travolta, Steven Spielberg, Podesta, NXIVM and PIZZAGATE sex trafficking clubs, and hundreds more who all were directly involved with Jeffrey Epstein
Jeffrey Epstein was similarly allowed to make a deal and have his suicide in prison faked in exchange for his testimony
CEOs of some major world corporations have been indicted/arrested, and some have been forced to resign — all in the last 30-60 days — such as the CEOs of the NBA, Harley Davidson, the Bill Gates Foundation, Intel, McDonald's, Cesar Awards, and Disney; the Vatican Chief of Police; etc. Approximately 700-800 more resignations are coming in the next 3 months
The lab-created Corona virus was a cover-up for the mass mandatory vaccination agenda. Now it has become the biggest covert U.S. Intelligence operation that the world has ever seen. This mass 158,000-arrests operation will remove and capture the biggest evil and corrupted politicians, celebrities, and CEOs, including global elites and bankers such as George Soros, U.N. officials, and the founders of GRETA, inc.
President Trump will win the 2020 elections, and arrests of former U.S. presidents will occur in early 2021. All major arrests will be portrayed by the media as accidental or as conspiracy theories. All arrested individuals will be given "Rommel Death", meaning that they will have a choice between their death bring portrayed to the public as a suicide or an accidental death in return for assurances that his or her reputation will remain intact, or, alternatively, they can choose to face a criminal trial that would result in public disgrace
Some top religious leaders will be arrested or forced to resign, and some will suddenly get "sick." The Vatican will be the first, and the Pope will be removed in 2020. Production of human extracted Adrenochrome will be revealed, and Hollywood and the Vatican will be exposed as being directly responsible for that
Coming up there will be a 2-month complete shutdown of the world's most common operations, such as schools, the stock exchange, some banks, airports, shipping, travel, events, galas, expos, sport games, sport championships, music award ceremonies, NBA/NHL/Baseball games, and ship cruises. (TEMPORARY)>> There will be food shortages and staged electricity power loss. Gas prices will go down, food costs will go up, insurance will go up, gold and silver stocks will fall, and many corporations will either go bankrupt or take a significant financial loss, such as in the case of what's about to happen to Air Canada, Disney, and Coca-Cola
Welcome to the Geat Awakening. What's about to happen this summer and fall will change the world's history.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Castle Valet Hedda - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 04:55:22 EST iXPO4QG0 No.4975050 Reply
>>4975045
how the frick is Dogi making it all the way out here to 420chan
>>
Sophie Dombleford - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 05:06:12 EST 0v9Qt6+w No.4975052 Reply
>>4975050
What even is a Dogi
Somebody should make a pokedex but for memes, so us older folk can stay with it but without actually having to interact with all those degenerate younglings on biscuit-chord or whatever it's called again
Like just a shortform rundown about the deal without all the different projections of that specific meme
"Longcat, it's just a cat that is long dude, that's all there is to it"
Thx memedex
>>
>>
Castle Valet Hedda - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 05:10:08 EST iXPO4QG0 No.4975053 Reply
1584609008101.png -(15391B / 15.03KB, 550x488) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4975052
It's not a meme
It's a single user from Australia who keeps showing up on every imageboard because lol brain problems
they left a characteristic comic and included a link on it to their new implementation of vichan I guess
>>
Sophie Dombleford - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 05:13:15 EST 0v9Qt6+w No.4975054 Reply
>>4975053
How many meme tokens would I get if I made a new chan engine in bare metal assembly
>>
Barnaby Blottingtone - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 05:16:26 EST cxpilczL No.4975056 Reply
>>4975052

i mean if you really want to be a try-hard they have had knowyourmeme for at least a decade now
>>
Castle Valet Hedda - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 05:16:59 EST iXPO4QG0 No.4975057 Reply
>>4975054
hosting a chan sux
did it been there
imageboards are a cesspool for mental disease and *ism shitflinging
Kirt is a fucking buddhanigga for putting up with all this shit
>>
Sophie Dombleford - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 05:19:58 EST 0v9Qt6+w No.4975058 Reply
>>4975057
Why would I host a chan just cause of making an engine for it
Boeing makes planes, they're engineers, they don't give a fuck about having to plan routes n dealing with customer vomit etc
>>
Castle Valet Hedda - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 05:30:38 EST iXPO4QG0 No.4975059 Reply
>>4975058
Boeing sublets to people who sublet without any real standards but I digress
If you wanted to make an engine for a fan that isn't just a fucking re-implementation of vichan or infinity next, then you would need to develop a database or file system schema which relates information coming in through the website into parsed schema and delivers an interface for interacting with that database or filesystem.
For instance, Kirt is pretty oldschool and does shit in Perl. Vichan is a mangled pile of PHP7 running on a LAMP stack. You could easily make a new imageboard software using newer technology stacks like MEAN (or React Native with Realm if you glow in the fucking dark).
>>
Sophie Dombleford - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 06:21:07 EST 0v9Qt6+w No.4975064 Reply
>>4975059
I've been thinking of doing it for a while, have some .TXTs with lists of IB features I haven't seen before and such. It'd be from the ground up for sure, since I'd be doing it for the experience of an actual real project and motivation to keep learning indepth stuff and not just relearn the basics for the Nth time cause of not really having a goal with it before, just messing about for fun.
>>
Sophie Dombleford - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 06:54:54 EST 0v9Qt6+w No.4975069 Reply
>>4975059
also btw, since you mentioned glowies
Figure you might be interested in this: http://cosy.com/
Kinda similiar to Terry (RIP) in the code worship / temple except without all the god and nig-shouting
Not as low level but still interesting stuff, and interesting person but less abrasive
>>
Emma Pirringhut - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 08:10:46 EST zVgCHF4g No.4975074 Reply
>>4975059
The problem with using newer shit is that it's possible it will be unsupported in the future. Always a gamble.

Would love to see a modernized approach to imageboards though.
>>
Ettore Boiardi - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 08:14:41 EST Cd3xyBHl No.4975075 Reply
>>4975074
I think the days of being able to go on the internet anonymously and just say whatever you want are rapidly coming to a close. I'm not saying you won't be able to find technical solutions to make you anonymous, I think that if you do it, you won't be able to access any mainstream social media platforms for example.
>>
Emma Pirringhut - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 08:51:50 EST zVgCHF4g No.4975081 Reply
>>4975075
Well, that's pretty much how it was before. IRL was mainstream, people went to the internet to get away from it.

Now internet is mainstream, and you have to go to darker cesspools to achieve anonymity.

The chans were just a particularly successful explosion of culture, where a LOT of outcasts congregated at once and the normiez didn't find out about it for a few years. It's always that way, though. Counterculture can't exist and be successful without going mainstream at some point.
>>
Guy Savoy - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 11:11:53 EST vVhYnTLU No.4975096 Reply
>>4974960
This was really responsible, good on you Kirt you might've prevented a death.
Also BOOF IT
>>
Rebecca Wocklechetch - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 11:19:40 EST zFJIyt8L No.4975097 Reply
1584631180669.jpg -(12154B / 11.87KB, 328x328) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Can we just call it the C-Virus
>>
Guy Savoy - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 11:32:46 EST vVhYnTLU No.4975101 Reply
>>4974991
what's bad about exercising morality once in a while? fuck off you centrist creeper
>>
>>
Greg Saunier - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 12:30:38 EST h2RJRtMt No.4975114 Reply
enjoy your respiratory illnesses guys, I have been living straight edge for years now.
>>
Fuck Fumblewill - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 12:37:37 EST 7JXWX72I No.4975119 Reply
boy I love that kirt's too lame to smoke weed anymore and turning his income stream into a safe for work harm reduction subcirclejerk where straight edge wrestling fuckos can talk about coronavirus and politics just like literally every other part of the internet
>>
Guy Savoy - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 12:37:42 EST vVhYnTLU No.4975120 Reply
>>4975114
are you in a straight edge hxc band? Only way you're cool otherwise you're an attention seeking manchild desperately seeking affirmation of your superior lifestyle
coward
>>
Chainsaw Charlie - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 13:14:40 EST HFHUv8bS No.4975127 Reply
>>4975120

But like, maybe they DO think it's superior. Arguments could be made. Just remember that before you post in a fit of distress at the thought of being criticized for your leisurely activities.
>>
Albert Gomblesadging - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 13:17:59 EST If0JqG2y No.4975128 Reply
>>4975127
I am sorry about your compromised immune system, you couldn't have known.
>>
IsabellaCingerhet.rtf - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 13:43:49 EST UUt/BPRm No.4975135 Reply
>Be ready to go through involuntary withdrawal. Your dealer might get sick or the drug supply might be disrupted. Try to be prepared by stocking up
Haha oh shit nigga time came and went for that. I'd imagine there already being extremely severe disruptions to the supply chains. Problem:
>do not binge
While admirable advice, you and me both know any severe addict who can afford it 8a just going to blow through their stockpile in a week or two even if it was a month supply. I think the standard rule here is
>if you're an addict prepare for involuntary withdrawal
Hopefully enough weed and beer stores stay open to blunt WDs.
>EMS
I've said it before do not expect EMS to save you if you overdose. If anyone does save you, better hope it's just EMS giving you a shot of narcan and leaving because they have no time or room cor anybody else.

This is an exceedingly bad time to overdose or require hospitalization due to substance abuse.
>SMOKING
Here's something that's making me nervous, can't the virus attach itself to weed or tobacco smoke particles from your lungs?
>>
Kirtaner !Ub4TCdRjOM - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 14:07:32 EST fmHEx9Dx No.4975136 Reply
1584641252740.jpg -(445497B / 435.06KB, 2048x1618) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4975119
I have a crafty vaporizer that I use for sativa fairly frequently, I grow plants in a tent, and I occasionally still dabble here and there when friends offer me coke, ketamine, and whatnot. Two months ago I used some shrooms I had lying around to stop a cluster migraine (it worked if you were wondering, the shrooms have been in a storage box for 3 years too). If I have an extended duration project or contract I like having amphetamines around to keep me focused because of my ADHD.

Is that enough for your tastes or are you going to keep this stupid meme going because I said I didn’t really smoke anymore, bonghits of indica strains my wife enjoys makes me feel like shit and we only have bongs for smoking tools in our house and I prefer to stick to economical methods of consumption. I’m including an ostentatiously hilarious blunt I rolled for a special occasion because whatever.

In short, eat my ass.
>>
Greg Saunier - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 14:09:28 EST h2RJRtMt No.4975138 Reply
1584641368476.png -(391287B / 382.12KB, 636x388) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4975120
Yes I am in a straight edge hxc band, whatever that means.

Now what?

Are you ready to affirm my superior lifestyle? Or are you too much of a coward to admit I'm better than you?
>>
Kirtaner !Ub4TCdRjOM - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 14:13:59 EST fmHEx9Dx No.4975144 Reply
>>4975136
Addendum: The box with shrooms also contains approximately 500mg MDMA and 60mg 2C-b, with proper storage the shelf life of most drugs is impressive. I keep some things around for a rainy day at the right time with the right people, I’ve used enough psychedelics that I just end up playing video games for 6 hours while tripping now, so I’m not going to waste them on that.
>>
Guy Savoy - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 14:15:53 EST vVhYnTLU No.4975146 Reply
>>4975144
You're much cooler than me kirt, I live in a janky place and I can't manage to score drugs or work the darkweb
>>
Factory Head Wesley - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 14:19:05 EST Sw4EF+pD No.4975149 Reply
>>4975119
Why are you so fixated on what another guy puts in his body?
>>
Miles Edgeworth - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 14:31:34 EST laMBDCNW No.4975155 Reply
1584642694329.jpg -(33079B / 32.30KB, 550x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I'll quit using opiates when I die, motherfucker. I've got enough stocked up for a month.
>>
>>
Highlander Robbie - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 15:10:27 EST ROpq0DAd No.4975173 Reply
1584645027490.jpg -(281908B / 275.30KB, 1024x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
toasting in a harm reduction bread
>>
Kelly LeBrock - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 15:23:27 EST fI9OxOFt No.4975180 Reply
>>4975178
Use a really simple client like mirc. The discord and IRC is connected so if you can't figure out irc then why wouldn't you just use the discord?
>>
Silas Grae - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 15:58:42 EST giD5tdxo No.4975187 Reply
>>4975179
Mother of God.. not the ass please no Christ anything but the ass!! Why! Where is your god now Babylon!
>>
Phor Twentee - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 16:38:40 EST WWqObCTW No.4975204 Reply
False alarm. I don't have a grapefruit. I have a mango. Gonna make some Mango hot sauce with some habeneros and put em on some wings.
>>
Norman Smiley - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 16:43:46 EST 32u2rsMY No.4975207 Reply
1584650626027.jpg -(71272B / 69.60KB, 600x606) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Thanks daddy, very cool of you to post this

I know a couple of producers shut down for a spell. I worry about the users of RC benzos. If you are addicted to something, be sure to have enough to get you through.
>>
Alex Guarnaschelli - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 16:45:57 EST IZeUWh57 No.4975208 Reply
1584650757077.png -(177650B / 173.49KB, 750x503) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238k confirmed cases worldwide. we in the end times time to start praying to Jesus!
>>
Phor Twentee - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 16:49:38 EST WWqObCTW No.4975211 Reply
>>4975208
China had its first full 24 hours with no new cases yesterday. based.
>>
Thomas Henderson - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 17:27:01 EST Bf9waaKw No.4975231 Reply
1584653221085.gif -(797723B / 779.03KB, 400x211) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4975208
It's bad... real bad. Almost as bad as the common flu

>Frequency 3–5 million severe cases per year[1]
>Deaths Up to 650,000 respiratory deaths per year[4][1]
>>
Marcel Boulestin - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 17:36:06 EST KDxD1lu2 No.4975235 Reply
Way to go not only did you make another fucking corona virus thread but you fucking stickied it you bastard
>>
Guy Savoy - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 17:36:36 EST vVhYnTLU No.4975236 Reply
>>4974960
YOU PERSUADED ME TO BUY BEER AND I GOT EXPOSED THANKS NIC CAGE GUY I GOT EXPOSEEEEEEEEED
>>
>>
Edwin Brockleback - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 18:18:03 EST YahO/+NK No.4975246 Reply
>>4975074
what good about "modernizing" something simple like an imageboard? what improvements need to be made that can't be done in perl. imageboards are late 1990's technology, its just an alternative type of webforum.
how is new software which does the same old think improve the quality of content on imageboards? these are all very simple websites and they're no more functional now than they were two decades ago because there isn't much to improve.
if you can figure out how to attract more amusing end users and you've got something important, thats the only way to improve an imageboard. b3ta used to have wonderfully creative and dedicated posters back in 2002, no doubt the software was antiquated by modern standards, so the software isn't really contributing all that much to the website, it just needs to be sufficient, which is something anyone could've done in perl 20 years ago. all it does is handling a few simple variables and outputting text.
if you're going to go to the trouble anyway, at least do something interesting, like break up the geometry and stop using rectangles for everything, i'd like to see a text input window thats a parallelogram or an ellipse.
>>
Edwin Brockleback - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 18:21:07 EST YahO/+NK No.4975248 Reply
1584656467089.jpg -(27727B / 27.08KB, 480x302) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4975101
there is nothing moral about screaming fire in a crowded theater, there is nothing virtuous about participating in hysteria or aiding its incitement.
>>
Albert Gomblesadging - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 18:30:04 EST If0JqG2y No.4975250 Reply
>>4975248
I dont even know how to be contrarian anymore, I'm just gonna live a simple life.
>>
Frank West - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 18:36:31 EST Chr3HTu6 No.4975252 Reply
>>4975248
how is it not virtuous to conform to a social standard designed to prevent others from not suffering? hysteria is buying up all the toilet paper, but obeying social distancing rules and whatnot without panicking seems to be basic social responsibility. muh msm tho.
>>
Frank West - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 18:37:05 EST Chr3HTu6 No.4975253 Reply
>>4975252
>designed to prevent others from not suffering

oof i fucked that bit up but you get my point, designed to prevent others from suffering.
>>
Phor Twentee - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 18:58:04 EST WWqObCTW No.4975261 Reply
Why are people trying to be mad that kirt posted some safety measures for drug users? Seriously wtf? Just remove the fact that kirt posted it. Pretend a bot posted it. It doesnt matter who is saying it. Its important shit and I honestly found it helpful.

>>4975236
You said thia in two threads already and one of them was this one. You drunk bastard.
>>
Guy Savoy - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 19:24:57 EST vVhYnTLU No.4975281 Reply
>>4975278
I'm not fucking lying that really happened why would I lie about an occurrence at the store what the fuck you coward
>>
Phor Twentee - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 19:29:57 EST WWqObCTW No.4975285 Reply
>>4975281
Some dude sneezed. Dont mean shit. I had a cold all week and its gone now. That was scary as hell
>>
Teddy Von Shackleford - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 19:30:10 EST 6K6pVFOt No.4975286 Reply
1584660610826.jpg -(580352B / 566.75KB, 866x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
*whistles The Killers' "Everything Will Be Alright"*

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
>>
Pherson O'Rallie - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 19:33:56 EST pdb9l6On No.4975291 Reply
1584660836278.jpg -(26354B / 25.74KB, 383x403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
How can I make my coronavirus evolve to coronavirus 2? What are the symptoms of coronavirus 2?
>>
>>
John Waters - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 20:47:10 EST +bzqkSTn No.4975304 Reply
i fuck jolly african-americanS
>>
Esther Gecklespear - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 22:57:48 EST /BeHyn+l No.4975329 Reply
>>4975211
If you actually believe data coming out of China right now I honestly don't know what to tell you ..
>>
Allan Sandage - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 22:59:49 EST zVgCHF4g No.4975331 Reply
>>4975329
You should trust Chinese media about as much as the domestic media in your country: not much.

Somewhere between the pictures of various sides being painted lies the truth, hinted at with a smirk.
>>
ShittingHashbat.eps2 - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 23:01:04 EST Sw4EF+pD No.4975332 Reply
>>4975329
They were right about the massive social backlash these blacksmiths are getting and about the contents of my fountain drink, I think I'm going to keep reading the epoch times.
>>
Allan Sandage - Thu, 19 Mar 2020 23:54:16 EST zVgCHF4g No.4975340 Reply
>>4975332
These blacksmiths in my belfry keep ruining the buttresses on the blanket. Fugg.
>>
Esther Gecklespear - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 01:34:20 EST /BeHyn+l No.4975362 Reply
>>4975356
>world going nuts
>remember interpol is there fighting the good fight alongside us

feelsbetterman
that goes for you too kirt

aw hell it goes for all y'all, even with the avg age of people on the site now far lower than it was with permasummer school closures in effect
>>
Fred Hoyle - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 02:21:40 EST nArjsrgJ No.4975371 Reply
Most of the damage is coming from govt interaction
>>
Subramanyan Chandrasekhar - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 05:05:58 EST SG9lOms6 No.4975388 Reply
>>4975371
I'll give you some damage when I flex on ya, these muscles aren't going anywhere
>>
>>
Marshall Law - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 11:37:49 EST Cd3xyBHl No.4975450 Reply
>>4975081
>Well, that's pretty much how it was before. IRL was mainstream, people went to the internet to get away from it.
>
>Now internet is mainstream, and you have to go to darker cesspools to achieve anonymity.
In a very basic way, yes, but I don't think using the mainstream platforms was ever seen as counterculture.
>>
Jose Garces - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 12:02:42 EST iqdg5AlK No.4975457 Reply
sources I have in the American government are telling me signs are pointing towards the deployment of troops and corpsmen to implement martial law before the end of March. at the very least, we should expect a federal wide shelter in place very soon. get what you need now, food, clean water, medication, food for your pets and shot like that guys.
>>
Allan Sandage - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 12:20:11 EST zVgCHF4g No.4975467 Reply
>>4975457
Give me a fucking break. "sources I have in the American government." GTFO, panic-monger
>>
Lucky Shortfoot - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 12:31:19 EST QmBs14Cb No.4975470 Reply
>>4975469
oh shit, kirt my man

is owning a sever technically buying real estate in an imaginary place
>>
Jose Garces - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 12:34:27 EST iqdg5AlK No.4975473 Reply
>>4975467
prepare or don’t, it’s just want I’m hearing from someone. if it doesn’t happen, that’s great. if it does and you’re unprepared, it doesn’t effect me.
>>
Ernie Ladd - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 13:20:01 EST XmexRjER No.4975486 Reply
Kirt is a pedophile and a snitch.
>>
Governor Torak - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 13:41:23 EST vVhYnTLU No.4975496 Reply
>>4975487
He wouldn't do that, Kirt are you cool with vegans? I've been wondering what you think of my endeavor
>>
Governor Torak - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 13:52:06 EST vVhYnTLU No.4975508 Reply
>>4975506
I'm not trying to be annoying, i'm trying to give animals a right to live naturally. Sorry if that is annoying to not be speciesist and think that some lives are worth less than others, I just don't subscribe to that
>>
>>
Anders Angstrom - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 13:57:05 EST fI9OxOFt No.4975514 Reply
>>4975511
He's one of the users who came over during the Russian image board invasion a couple years ago. He's been banned over and over
>>
Subramanyan Chandrasekhar - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 14:06:01 EST SG9lOms6 No.4975517 Reply
>>4975515
Listen I dont care about none of that, a cunt is a cunt
>>
Governor Torak - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 14:09:03 EST vVhYnTLU No.4975521 Reply
>>4975517
actuallly wait I was here when I was 18 and I'm 23 now so 5 years actually I've been here since '15 fuck you
>>
Anders Angstrom - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 14:13:29 EST fI9OxOFt No.4975529 Reply
>>4975515
That's precisely the exact time frame that Russian image board went down and they flooded this chan. We had Russian language threads for months. You're one of the ones who stuck around. Your ID until just recently used to be Sysjysus or whatever.
>>
Governor Torak - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 14:15:45 EST vVhYnTLU No.4975531 Reply
>>4975529
I think it was too wtf do you just write down every ID and keep track of who posts what? are you the 420chan gatekeeper?
>>
Anders Angstrom - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 14:20:32 EST fI9OxOFt No.4975534 Reply
>>4975531
Educated guess. Also very easy to recognize your posting style and content of your posts.
>>
Gil Chesterton - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 14:37:46 EST VWo78ESI No.4975544 Reply
>>4975543

meet me on irc and bring stank tokens, i've got some scripts to help your scraping and profiling needs. prices vary depending on what you want.
>>
Bobby The Brain Heenan - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 14:47:32 EST HFHUv8bS No.4975549 Reply
>>4975488

It needed a new butt operation, kort my dog and now it needs a butt
>>
>>
Papaya - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 15:56:59 EST pai/eCQC No.4975569 Reply
lol you junkies and filthy jolly african-american crack heads are gonna fry!!!!
>>
Ornella Muti - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 16:08:41 EST WWqObCTW No.4975571 Reply
>>4975569
Worst part about coronavirus is 420chan has posters like this again.
>>
Subramanyan Chandrasekhar - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 16:16:05 EST SG9lOms6 No.4975574 Reply
>>4975571
He could have gotten down with the beans and he chose this path, how unfortunate.
>>
Kalita - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 17:14:12 EST NFgMO3Zi No.4975582 Reply
How do if I know if I have Corona Virus or just been smoking too much weed recently?
>>
Governor Torak - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 17:26:15 EST vVhYnTLU No.4975588 Reply
>>4975582
I'm in the same boat I have a ton of phlegm from daily smoking and cold symptoms constantly so I'm perpetually sick basically. Oh well smoke moar
>>
Prosper Montagné - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 17:37:59 EST 6LvtdVif No.4975597 Reply
1584740279346.gif -(743265B / 725.84KB, 350x245) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4975582
Inhale and hold for 10 seconds. If you can’t hold for 10, or if it feels like there are razor blades in your chest, go to the doctor. Some people don’t get noticeable symptoms. There’s plenty of people at this point who are making videos post-recovery, telling others about their experiences.

One lady (Rebecca Frasure, vids on YT) even tried to buck the quarantine, and demanded to be tested again because she insisted she couldn’t have it because that she felt fine. She did have it though.
>>
Nigel Bongerwill - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 18:04:14 EST 4ZbJYSp6 No.4975614 Reply
>>4975582
Just assume you do and stay the fuck away from people. If you feel worse call the hospital.
>>
Prosper Montagné - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 18:09:09 EST 6LvtdVif No.4975616 Reply
1584742149346.jpg -(156119B / 152.46KB, 540x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4975603
That reference is going completely over my head. Thats just what South Korean and Japanese scientists came out and said to do at least once a day just it try and catch it before too much of the lungs get damaged. You want to catch this thing early. I keep hearing people talk about the likelihood of death, but there’s other concerns to those not in the likely-to-die demographics. Like organ damage including scarring in the lungs which,$ especially for taking master bong rippers that is unacceptable
>>
Prosper Montagné - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 18:34:17 EST 6LvtdVif No.4975629 Reply
>>4975625
Thanks. I’ve seen multiple ideas surrounding this thing that have flip flopped all over the place at this point. It’s a learn as we go thing right now.
>>
Lucky Shortfoot - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 18:36:09 EST QmBs14Cb No.4975630 Reply
>>4975629
i just wanna know why you think a screenshot of a copy pasted viral facebook post is a primary resource, i guess
>>
>>
Elijah Joy - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 18:43:16 EST kzDFck4d No.4975632 Reply
>>4975629
If you need to be told that and believed it then you might have bigger problems. I hate to be the one to tell you this, but as a true false statement that's a test to see if the syphilis has made it to your brain.
>>
Anders Angstrom - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 18:54:41 EST fI9OxOFt No.4975639 Reply
>>4975638
He's a literal case of "you are not immune to propaganda" lmao
>>
Prosper Montagné - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 18:58:07 EST 6LvtdVif No.4975642 Reply
>>4975630
It’s just something that takes basically 0 effort to do, so i am not that concerned either way. if there is a chance it could help then that’s great. If not, it’s not like anyone has wasn't much time or effort on it. So I’d rather say it than not, as I had not seen the article you posted and I’m sure it isn’t exist when I heard about the 10 second thing initially. I’m glad to have better info on it now, but as long as it’s something like that where it is so effortless and non-harmful even if it’s wrong, I think due to the nature of this time critical situation, we can’t necessarily Be as thorough as would be ideal at all times, if we are to act swiftly. It is shame that people are making unsubstantiated claims and putting them out there as legit
. Look at the whole controversy over whether the masks help or not and whether you should be using them at all. During that period of debate, I’d rather have the mask than not.
>>
Anders Angstrom - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 19:01:59 EST fI9OxOFt No.4975643 Reply
>>4975642
Please think before you share misinformation. It's one thing to be stupid enough to fall for viral misinformation and a whole other level of stupidity to then pass it on to others. You're super defensive about admitting to your falsehoods though so you probably accept no responsibility for your actions just like the president
>>
Prosper Montagné - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 19:10:09 EST 6LvtdVif No.4975645 Reply
>>4975643
Ok, you’re one of the edgy immigrants I assume? Nobody around here gets so butthurt over nothing as you are now. Enjoy your stay
>>
Governor Torak - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 19:11:32 EST vVhYnTLU No.4975647 Reply
>>4975534
It's okay you don't have to be modest you can be open here, about how you're actually the Guardian of 420chan[/i][/b]
>>
Anders Angstrom - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 19:20:14 EST fI9OxOFt No.4975650 Reply
>>4975645
Holy shit shut the fuck up, you're the jackass who fell for dangerous viral misinformation and passed it along as being vetted by scientists. If anyone comes across as 4skin /pol/ immigrant it's you. I also love how you're rationalizing spreading aroubd unsourced and flat out disproven bullshit as doing no harm.
>>
Raymond Goucho - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 19:50:10 EST 47ZFOJw9 No.4975658 Reply
>>4975642
>It’s just something that takes basically 0 effort to do,
That's why you were enlisted.
>>
Imperial Guard - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 20:13:31 EST fI9OxOFt No.4975679 Reply
>>4975658
Did you guys know that Beggin' Strips are the bacon-flavored dog treats that dogs don't know is not bacon?
>>
Jack Ceddlesotch - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 20:18:51 EST 3Cr0F64A No.4975684 Reply
>>4975679

if a dog doesn't know what bacon is, why would a dog want it?

besides the extra salt and nitrites isn't really the best for good boys. just give them steak.
>>
>>
Imperial Guard - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 20:31:31 EST fI9OxOFt No.4975693 Reply
>>4975684
Dogs crave the delicious taste of bacon. However, real bacon is not healthy for dogs due to its high sodium, nitrites, and sodium content. Beggin' strips are bacon flavored and fool the dog. In fact, dogs would be hard pressed to know the difference. Give your dog the bacon taste they love without all the grease. Give them Beggin Strips: dogs don't know it's not bacon!
>>
Triathlete Simon - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 20:36:31 EST +MgPWaud No.4975698 Reply
1584750991751.jpg -(32408B / 31.65KB, 400x571) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4975684
dogs have 1/6th the amount of taste receptors as us.
They probably dont know the difference between offal and steak. Just give them wet food ya dingus
>>
Londo Mollari - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 20:50:42 EST LZThm5hG No.4975703 Reply
>>4975689
Washing your hands doesnt do jack shit for a virus that's airborne.
>>
Triathlete Simon - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 21:09:59 EST +MgPWaud No.4975715 Reply
>>4975703
It can live for days on open air surfaces. Washing your hands doesn't help with sneezing and coughing but washing your hands does drastically reduce your chances of infection via physical contact.

Wash your fucking hands retard.
>>
Sidney Fabberworth - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 21:12:35 EST HKNlG3Ai No.4975718 Reply
>>4975703
Pathogens survive much longer on surfaces than in the air. I heard 3.5 hrs in the air, four hours on copper (known for its antimicrobial effect), 24 hours on cardboard, 2 days on steel, for the virus in question. #themoreyouknow
>>
Yoshimitsu - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 21:17:54 EST 9IoHteBt No.4975721 Reply
1584753474622.png -(2030887B / 1.94MB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
There was a study done back in 1986, published in 2004 in a book called "THC and Tropacocaine," by Otto Snow and published by CRC. One chapter in particular, #3, goes over Cannabinoids and the Auto-Immune System. Well gee golly, guess what drug helps your immune system?
>>
Amanda Swizzlestick - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 22:27:47 EST KlwW4HLo No.4975734 Reply
I NEED SOME ALCOHOLLLLL
>>
Petronella Stubblystitching - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 22:42:37 EST QmBs14Cb No.4975741 Reply
this sticky is a bloodbath
>>
Sidney Fabberworth - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 22:44:36 EST HKNlG3Ai No.4975745 Reply
>>4975741
bloodbath is a decent death metal band. a supergroup really, if you're into metal at all
>>
Ebenezer Tillingfield - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 23:22:55 EST rCh0tnXd No.4975754 Reply
>>4975721
is it tropacocaine? i wanna do some tropacocaine, whatever that is, sounds awesome like cocaine but tropical.
>>
Nicholas Sindlegold - Fri, 20 Mar 2020 23:29:21 EST jFMQXDRB No.4975755 Reply
>>4975754
The real question is that chemical gray enough to get on the internet legally. To google
>>
>>
Maester Luwin - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 01:15:56 EST SG9lOms6 No.4975785 Reply
>>4975784
You've had too many dicks resting on your buttocks, you're delirious and speaking nonsense
>>
Michael McGillicutty - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 03:57:05 EST GdfeXeht No.4975809 Reply
>>4975136
What kind of weed do you grow? Does 420chan have an officially preferred seed strain or clone?
>>
Rocket Rebecca - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 10:02:30 EST 7akOSTqB No.4975829 Reply
>>4975806
I'm sick and fucking tired if being told not to panic. If any one of these stupid cockcuskcers in charge had put even a tenth the effort into actually preventing what's happening from getting so bad as they did wasting time on their own fucking optics we wouldn't even be having this severe a crisis.

YOU SHOULD BE ON THE CUSP OF PANIC RIGHT NOW
YOU SHOULD BE EXTREMELY DEEPLY CONCERNED
YOU SHOULD HAVE SPENT THE LAST TWO MONTHS TAKING PREVENTATIVE MEASURES
>>
Rey Bucanero - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 10:06:49 EST COtejjUc No.4975830 Reply
>>4975829
So you've chosen to panic. How is it serving you? Did you really count on the government to help you as an individual? You still have to do stuff, you know. The government doesn't make your life without hardship.
>>
Ickybod Clay - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 10:17:30 EST E7bUUA9u No.4975833 Reply
I met a traveler from an antique land,
Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.”
>>
Rey Bucanero - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 10:26:30 EST COtejjUc No.4975834 Reply
Never ever ends for these people...

You will all survive this, and when you do, you will want to have something to. Show for this time. Don't waste it cowering like these people are telling you to do /every single day/.
>>
>>
Duras - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 11:49:21 EST zVgCHF4g No.4975874 Reply
>>4975834
Yep, good call. I actually have a shit ton of work to do during the next 3 weeks but I still have 3 big projects planned. All are doable if I plan my time right.
>>
Priscilla Bardshit - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 11:58:14 EST Tk45dqio No.4975877 Reply
1584806294045.jpg -(96409B / 94.15KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I wonder where the smirnoff gang at?
>>
Ebenezer Tillingfield - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 12:08:43 EST rCh0tnXd No.4975883 Reply
>>4975834
>You will all survive this

Yeah, except for the 3% who won't. If everyone just stayed the fuck home this would be over in a month like it was in China. Now it will last a year probably thanks to dumbasses like you who think it's more important to parade your "accomplishments" around to other people than to try and stop the spread of the virus.
>>
SidneyBripperchan.ps - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 12:12:21 EST WWqObCTW No.4975886 Reply
>>4975883
He didnt even mention going outside. You miserable human you
>>
Duras - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 12:41:28 EST zVgCHF4g No.4975903 Reply
>>4975886
You can still go outside. Just don't come into contact with people. Going for a hike in the woods is 100% A-OK, and everyone should be doing it when the weather's nice. You're going to make yourself sick staying indoors all the time.

Do a little yardwork or something. Go for a walk. Just don't stand in enclosed areas with big groups of people, that's all.
>>
Cheick Kongo - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 12:43:22 EST uiLh/5wd No.4975905 Reply
>>4975883
Blah blah blah as you endlessly grind fear. If you do nothing with these days, the only person you have to blame for your situation is yourself.
>>
James Elliott - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 13:50:15 EST 7JXWX72I No.4975926 Reply
>>4975921
my water comes from a well and tastes like shit and my drains go into a hole in my basement that smells like rotten eggs and the ventilation spreads it through the entire house but the tradeoff is I can just go take a walk in the private wood trails that nobody else uses
>>
Cheick Kongo - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 13:54:17 EST uiLh/5wd No.4975933 Reply
>>4975926
Don't forget bad schools and perpetually inadequate infrastructure.
>>
Nathan Hale - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 14:33:18 EST Sw4EF+pD No.4975949 Reply
>>4975921
Most rural areas I've seen are shitty scrub land surrounded by barbed wire that always have signs that say "trespassers will be shot on sight" or "feds get out" with some older signs that are illegible due to long term sun damage that say "no teenagers, no Mexicans" while the work is done almost exclusively by teenage Mexicans.

Trees are an urban luxury. We had them in the town I grew up in but they all got cut down so the sheriffs department could monitor the town with a helicopter.

Of course this is the west coast, it's shitty but at least I don't have to live around a bunch of low T, high cholesterol illiterates that think peanuts need to be boiled so I guess that's a good trade off. Fuck boiled peanuts.
>>
SidneyBripperchan.ps - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 14:55:56 EST WWqObCTW No.4975952 Reply
>>4975903
I know that. I go for walks every day. Going for a bike ride today. I was just pointing out how that guy was flipping out over something he didnt even say
>>
John Bahcall - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 15:04:51 EST Chr3HTu6 No.4975954 Reply
>>4975949
Rural areas in Louisiana are scrublands and pine plantations. The only natural forests we have are protected by state law and would not exist otherwise. Ruraldom sucks ass unless you genuinely hate people and own a lot of land and can thereby go days, weeks at a time without seeing or hearing anybody.
>>
>>
Joël Robuchon - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 15:31:34 EST FkEbCRDW No.4975966 Reply
1584819094969.jpg -(75482B / 73.71KB, 622x435) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4975954
Swamp shacks are really cool though. Imagine fishing out your window while posting on the 420chan
>>
James Elliott - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 15:36:34 EST 7JXWX72I No.4975968 Reply
>>4975964
yeah in canada its not so bad because rural areas are mostly for rich people who can afford to own land, at least where I am 45 minutes outside a major city

outside the GTA we don't really have american style urban sprawl where you leave a city and its just more in-between city that bleeds into the next one since ours still have a lot of room to grow outward naturally, you hit the end and its just farmland
and if you're commuter distance that farmland is gonna have really nice houses and be owned by people who snowmobile on it

my water still sucks but that has more to do with the rich old people out here not wanting to pay the installation fees or the increased property taxes to get hooked up to the municipal sewage
the rich people are mostly insufferable but you never have to see or talk to them
I rent a run down farmhouse out here because you can't afford to rent in the city anymore on disability
>>
Dr. Gonzo - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 16:43:03 EST Bf9waaKw No.4975985 Reply
1584823383832.jpg -(238134B / 232.55KB, 1533x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4975966
what about swamp chicks? Are they really cool? I hear they're really into weed.
>>
James Elliott - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 17:27:09 EST AyjolJGx No.4975991 Reply
>>4975985
Swamp life is good man. The swamp is a very sexual and erotic place. Life is everywhere.
>>
M'Aiq the Liar - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 17:36:22 EST nJkrco7e No.4975992 Reply
>>4975991
Fetid is fecund; both are teeming with life. One species' rot is another species' reproduction.
>>
Kirtaner !Ub4TCdRjOM - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 18:25:16 EST fmHEx9Dx No.4976001 Reply
>>4975968
You east or west? Stores out here past Durham are basically out of several types of grocery and toiletries
>>
Angus Duckshaw - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 18:31:50 EST tgoQ5IW8 No.4976005 Reply
>>4976001
Prince Edward Island is quietly getting more and more fucked up. Things closing, stores running out of stuff. Girlfriend works at a grocery, it's pretty bad.
>>
Demian Maia - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 20:12:44 EST 9IoHteBt No.4976033 Reply
1584835964359.jpg -(105956B / 103.47KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Is it any surprise that THC and CBD will boost yer AI system and fight the virus?
>>
James Martin - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 21:41:27 EST 3Cr0F64A No.4976048 Reply
ozark moonshiners ready to fuck in your local area.
>>
Lady Thomas - Sun, 22 Mar 2020 01:21:47 EST 7H+ABBtz No.4976099 Reply
Guess who developed a sore throat! I work in a pharmacy and we've been completely overwhelmed by people filling scripts lately. I have no other symptoms so maybe (hopefully) it's just my tonsils beginning to act up like they sometimes tend to this time of year.
>>
Rafael Cavalcante - Sun, 22 Mar 2020 01:37:28 EST 7OhEXSxi No.4976107 Reply
>>4976099
Sore throat is probably just a cold. You should stay home anyway but fever and cough are the big symptoms.
>>
>>
Kessick - Sun, 22 Mar 2020 02:54:16 EST WWqObCTW No.4976120 Reply
>>4976099
I had a cold from Sunday-Thursday and was also pretty nervous. Sadly its also cold season and covids early symptoms are the same as a cold. Sore throat/dizzy/weak/cough. Pretty much have to wait for breathing problems to get tested in most places as well. Unless you travelled recently? The testing rules are weird and change everywhere but I know that a lot of people get turned away from tests if all they have is a sore throat or cough.
>>
Kimono Girl Isabella - Sun, 22 Mar 2020 03:03:40 EST PErI9j88 No.4976122 Reply
>>4976108
I love David Hoffman, we watched a lot of his documentaries when I was in school.

His comment sections are amazing too, because they're mostly full of sweet old people and people who saw his documentaries growing up, but then every now and then you'll get comments like "ah back when women knew their place", "the good old days before miscegenation or "ah back before we had all these trans freaks running around"
>>
Admiral Cartwright - Sun, 22 Mar 2020 03:16:24 EST Sw4EF+pD No.4976126 Reply
The year was 2021 and the Bath Tissue wars of the Great Plains left the oil pipelines ruptured in the collateral damage and the country's infrastructure to a screeching halt. In the hills there is a rebellion forming with those willing to fight for ass hoses and those willing to die before using them all fighting against an uncaring government that wants to keep their anuses dirty through planed toilet paper shortages and lead in the bidet water, a meat grinder that feeds off their blood and butt mud. The elites clean their ass with fiji water and dry it with towels woven from hundreds of dollars of the finest human hair. They capture deserters and make them into the only food available to the masses thereby making the them the very thing they were fighting against, a dingle berry. Little do they know their reckless polution has lead to a mutant generation of anusless and masterless superhumans who answer to no one and soon their day of reckoing will be upon them. Seeing his doom foretold in this very post King Hariot made a census to count all those in the land and slay each new born boy with a virus hoping to stop the one that may oneday unite the kids without assholes but it backfired because they put the little arrow sign backwards on the greater than less than part of the virus code, this is where our story begins...
>>
Keiko O'Brien - Sun, 22 Mar 2020 11:11:15 EST utoiCvkb No.4976188 Reply
>>4975903
>You're going to make yourself sick staying indoors all the time.
explain. i've been doing that for months and months on end
>>
Jens Pulver - Sun, 22 Mar 2020 11:36:02 EST cxpilczL No.4976193 Reply
>>4976178

it can linger in the air after being aerosolized by a cough or sneeze for multiple hours
>>
>>
Prinadora - Sun, 22 Mar 2020 22:08:14 EST zVgCHF4g No.4976417 Reply
>>4974960
Can you reduce the harm of the inevitable stream of pandemic movies, retrospectives and biographies we'll be subjected to after it's all said and done

CAN YOU
>>
Blaze the Cat - Sun, 22 Mar 2020 22:33:42 EST WWqObCTW No.4976428 Reply
Cant wait for some shitty covid 19 action movie with the rock
>>
Squall Leonhart - Sun, 22 Mar 2020 23:07:43 EST KlwW4HLo No.4976445 Reply
>>4976417
Rofl that's if we even have movies coming out. Production is shut down and might not resume for another 18 months
>>
Blaze the Cat - Sun, 22 Mar 2020 23:09:05 EST WWqObCTW No.4976446 Reply
>>4976445
Dont worry canadas film department is going to step in for you guys. Hope you like television shows about gas stations.
>>
Dr. Krieger - Mon, 23 Mar 2020 00:57:35 EST u27gIV8+ No.4976494 Reply
could even wear an old gas mask and smoke it out just to be sure.
>>
Laura Longcock - Mon, 23 Mar 2020 01:10:57 EST LHzTwjLK No.4976501 Reply
1584940257172.jpg -(30933B / 30.21KB, 620x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid
>>
Laura Longcock - Mon, 23 Mar 2020 01:14:42 EST LHzTwjLK No.4976502 Reply
1584940482172.jpg -(81658B / 79.74KB, 840x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
eye of a hurricane listen to yourself churn world serves its own needs don't mis-serve your own needs speed it up a notch speed grunt no strength the ladder starts to clatter with a fear of height down height wire in a fire represent the seven games and a government for hire and a combat site
>>
Laura Longcock - Mon, 23 Mar 2020 01:22:40 EST LHzTwjLK No.4976504 Reply
1584940960172.jpg -(49932B / 48.76KB, 800x504) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
left her wasn't coming in a hurry with the furies breathing
down
your
neck
team by team reporters baffled trumped tethered cropped look at that low plane fine then uh oh overflow population common group but it'll do save yourself serve yourself world serves its own needs listen to your heart bleed
>>
Prinadora - Mon, 23 Mar 2020 01:23:11 EST zVgCHF4g No.4976505 Reply
1584940991656.jpg -(14924B / 14.57KB, 300x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Left her, wasn't coming in a hurry      
         With the Furries breathing down
                      your
                       neck

Team by team, reporters baffled, Trumped, tethered, cropped
Look at that low plane,   fine,   then

uh oh, overflow, population, common group, but it'll do, save yourself, serve yourself

World serves its own needs,
listen to your heart bleed
Tell me with the Rapture and the reverent in the right, right

You vitriolic, patriotic, slam fight, bright light
feelin
pretty
psyche’d
>>
Prinadora - Mon, 23 Mar 2020 01:23:34 EST zVgCHF4g No.4976506 Reply
>>4976504
you have made a fatal mistake in your plan
>>
>>
Laura Longcock - Mon, 23 Mar 2020 01:25:31 EST LHzTwjLK No.4976508 Reply
1584941131172.jpg -(558121B / 545.04KB, 2048x1365) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
tell me with the rapture and the reverent in the right right you vitriolic patriotic slam fight bright light feeling pretty psyched
it's the end of the world as we know it

>>
Prinadora - Mon, 23 Mar 2020 10:06:15 EST zVgCHF4g No.4976601 Reply
There's been some studies showing that the new Japanese drug Favipiravir/Avigan drastically lessens symptoms in many patients, particularly with less severe cases:

https://www.livescience.com/flu-drug-could-treat-coronavirus.html

I wonder how much it's going to cost to produce ... and also, who is going to make the money from it. That's probably all that's being worked out right now: who gets the money and how much to charge.

S Korea is looking at importing some.
>>
>>
BJ Penn - Mon, 23 Mar 2020 19:44:56 EST WOKTTPLq No.4976858 Reply
1585007096056.png -(125988B / 123.04KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I'm so fucking glad I stopped smoking 4 years ago right now.

Thanks fmHEx9Dx for a proper PSA you'll never see officials release.
>>
William Clapperton - Mon, 23 Mar 2020 20:56:41 EST I/5ItVFX No.4976908 Reply
>>4976869
No they're not. Why would you ever trust the NY post faggot? Hydroxychloroquine is in short supply; Trump spilled the beans and now everyone on earth is trying to get their hands on some. And there's just not that much as before this it was a pretty rarely used drug. tldr; trumps just trying to dig himself out of a hole, his asshole
>>
PhyllisBoblingmud.pm5 - Mon, 23 Mar 2020 21:01:09 EST zVgCHF4g No.4976913 Reply
>>4976908
This is what he claimed in his speech just a couple of hours ago. Find another source if you like. Obviously NY Post is shit, yes, but he was claiming they're going to start delivering it tomorrow. Nobody seemed to give pushback on it.

There's also that Japanese Fujifilm drug that's shown to be effective in mild to moderate cases.
>>
Nicolas Appert - Mon, 23 Mar 2020 21:08:01 EST 7FeCSdFv No.4976916 Reply
1585012081471.jpg -(408670B / 399.09KB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
ralphie knew he had to buy all the toilet paper because he's a good american
>>
>>
Emeralda Kasim - Tue, 24 Mar 2020 03:41:15 EST I6X5jyBk No.4977062 Reply
>Italy lowers the EU flag and raised China's flag in its place

It's all over.
>>
Ejnar Hertzprung - Tue, 24 Mar 2020 03:46:41 EST ImKuX0U0 No.4977065 Reply
>>4977048
That really isn't sad, it's actually hilariously stupid and they're both contenders for a Darwin award. I mean, it's fucking amazing reading that article. I know that presidents the world over are responsible for the deaths of innocent people, that just comes with the job, but this one is like Trump literally got this couple killed. It's way too much to hope for that he feels any guilt about it though and he probably muttered to his staff about how much of a retard that dead guy is.
>>
Heston Blumenthal - Tue, 24 Mar 2020 04:32:38 EST 42Ti64OU No.4977073 Reply
i wonder how long corona-chan survives on buds? tfw ive been staring at a bag of zips i got and wiped off with bleach wipes last night but don't want to get it and give it to my parents or old people i work with.
>>
Boss Sidney - Tue, 24 Mar 2020 06:39:36 EST nJkrco7e No.4977086 Reply
>>4977073
You could safely make it into edibles provided you wash your hands after touching the bud during the prep.
>>
Starfy - Tue, 24 Mar 2020 07:48:57 EST Cr5ww0Z2 No.4977103 Reply
kirt you are a faggot of the highest order
>>
PhyllisBoblingmud.pm5 - Tue, 24 Mar 2020 08:27:20 EST zVgCHF4g No.4977112 Reply
>>4977073
Can't survive long on nonuniform materials. Metal and wood quite a while. Cloth and I imagine weed not very well at all.
>>
Shit Dorringsatch - Tue, 24 Mar 2020 12:01:37 EST 6WypQDI4 No.4977173 Reply
>>4977103
U care about me? U Don’t want me to die? Suck my DICK, FAGGOOO
>>
Heston Blumenthal - Tue, 24 Mar 2020 16:32:04 EST 42Ti64OU No.4977240 Reply
>>4977086

yeah i thought about that but i wanna smoke. i might open it up tonight at 48 hours or wait until tomorrow for 72 to be 100% sure.
>>
EbenezerSarrydale.bat - Tue, 24 Mar 2020 19:34:42 EST 32u2rsMY No.4977321 Reply
1585092882423.png -(909196B / 887.89KB, 373x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Here's emergency quarantine supplies according to bae...

The pumpkin pie one is actually fire though
>>
>>
Jack Bellerwill - Tue, 24 Mar 2020 20:12:36 EST I594I501 No.4977338 Reply
So has anyone gotten it yet here?
>>
DorisCagglelag.pm6 - Tue, 24 Mar 2020 21:14:11 EST SG9lOms6 No.4977365 Reply
>>4977342
But those Chinese men only use those to avoid it effecting their social credit, because you know they dont have hair up there
>>
DorisCagglelag.pm6 - Tue, 24 Mar 2020 22:32:01 EST SG9lOms6 No.4977399 Reply
>>4977394
He's already bald and has to wear glasses, why cant he get a break?
>>
Sunny Rapekit - Tue, 24 Mar 2020 22:50:53 EST zVgCHF4g No.4977408 Reply
>>4977394
How bad is it? I hear it can be like the worst flu you've ever had. A week of fever and really goddamn painful.
>>
DorisCagglelag.pm6 - Tue, 24 Mar 2020 23:14:14 EST SG9lOms6 No.4977415 Reply
>>4977408
Man he's really smelly, cant speak well, and I think he might be overweight
>>
Fernand Point - Tue, 24 Mar 2020 23:46:19 EST WWqObCTW No.4977428 Reply
>united states are on their way to having more cases than China

Fucking LOL. What the fuck. Why cant americans stay inside for two weeks? Canadas cases having slowed to a murmur since isolation. The USAs have gotten so bad. Told yall to bitch up.
>>
Lil' Timmy Bongsworth - Tue, 24 Mar 2020 23:53:04 EST qM+znLSR No.4977430 Reply
>>4977428
>Canadas cases having slowed to a murmur since isolation
wat no
>>
Silas Grae - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 00:15:27 EST cVA+At24 No.4977436 Reply
Eww first of all why is this fake panic thread stickied, 2nd of all why is it written for a nasty worthless opiate addict lol
>>
Blackbelt Cornelius - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 00:23:44 EST Gqumu+ZQ No.4977438 Reply
>>4977428
idk why people cant stay inside i have been but eople dont give a shti they just want to drink alcohol and do cocaine
>>
William Clayway - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 00:24:35 EST Sw4EF+pD No.4977439 Reply
1585110275421.jpg -(214409B / 209.38KB, 1080x1349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4977436
How do you want it?

How do you feel?

Comin' up as a nigga in the cash game,

Livin in the fast lane, baby I'm for real.
>>
Girly Sanchez - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 01:04:58 EST tk82ookq No.4977442 Reply
>>4977436
Some people actually have empathy for others. Being a shithead, you probably don't get it.
>>
DorisCagglelag.pm6 - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 01:20:13 EST SG9lOms6 No.4977446 Reply
>>4977428
If only the government would weld me inside a cage, just like China, who we all love now
>>
>>
Lilith Failburry - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 01:41:52 EST AVZw7DRb No.4977451 Reply
>>4977446
>US bombs half the nations of the world
>but why do they hate us?

Your dumbfuckery knows no bounds.
>>
DorisCagglelag.pm6 - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 01:47:33 EST SG9lOms6 No.4977452 Reply
>>4977451
It feels like I've read this post before, you're just a jabbering parrot at this point.
>>
Henry Russell - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 01:53:29 EST LHzTwjLK No.4977456 Reply
>>4977428
because the current administration has chosen to abdicate responsibility and prioritize the value of their personal stock portfolios and reelection prospects over public health.

that's why we're watching our leaders talk about reversing course on what's already a patchwork and largely honor-system attempt at a public health lockdown. that's why there has not been any serious nation-wide social isolation order, and why some areas are on lockdown while spring break partying is going on in others.
>>
Hiro Nakamura - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 02:14:08 EST Bf9waaKw No.4977459 Reply
>>4977451
You can't make everyone like you. That would be a fool's errand.
>>
Tito Santana - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 02:57:20 EST Hr20aHI2 No.4977476 Reply
1585119440747.jpg -(289723B / 282.93KB, 1366x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
400, 000+ infected worldwide. Italy, China, USA has the highest number of confirmed cases.
>>
Smoke Moar - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 04:36:01 EST +vS5UAOT No.4977544 Reply
>>4977493
Comparisons like that aren't useful because testing regimes are not the same.
>>
Hiro Nakamura - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 05:14:46 EST Bf9waaKw No.4977549 Reply
>>4977544
Well the other comparison wasn't useful either, because some countries are larger than others.
>>
Brooke Elitingston - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 07:16:42 EST nJkrco7e No.4977561 Reply
>>4977549
No comparisons are useful because no two things are the same, except for ones that are but there's no a lot of point in comparing something with something identical.
>>
William Clayway - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 09:40:21 EST Sw4EF+pD No.4977576 Reply
>>4977476
Honestly it would be more accurate to compare the entire EU to either country. Italy is more comparable in demographics and economics to Florida than the entire US, a religious land wang filled with retirees. When it does hit Florida full force it's going to be ugly. Their only saving grace is the massive number of military bases there that may have respirators on hand or have medical staff that know how to assemble make shift ones. It's already hitting Louisiana bad so some of the staff and supplies may already have been moved there.
>>
>>
Charles Tucker III - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 13:58:30 EST eJPicdkU No.4977692 Reply
All week I've heard someone coughing in the other building. An ambulence came in the night and took someone away. I don't hear that coughing anymore.
>>
Fernand Point - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 14:22:15 EST WWqObCTW No.4977704 Reply
I just want to say that people still don't know A LOT about this virus and a lot of people post on this board acting like they have all the information and know how it acts. They've been doing this since January and keep getting shit wrong. Just be weary of what you read on a chan board as far as medical information and what will happen if you get it.

i know of a person in my city with lung problems who got it and they went to the hospital and were out 2 days later after being taken care of. Then I know those 3 girls who got it and were better 4 days later. Then you have cases where a perfectly healthy 20 something year old athlete gets it and dies. or this 16 year old in the USA.

It's a very unpredictable virus it seems. One thing we all know for sure is that the death rate is definitely much much lower than what some people were saying on this board just a month ago. Not to say you shouldn't take it seriously but please try not to spread misinformation and shit. The American president is already doing that for you guys anyway.
>>
Fred Whipple - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 14:30:46 EST JPf6sosz No.4977710 Reply
>>4977704
>It's a very unpredictable virus it seems.
Based on what? The cable news feeding you story after story to whip you into a froth over something you have no control over other than to friggin stay home if you're sick? The virus isn't unpredictable at all.
>>
William Clayway - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 14:37:35 EST Sw4EF+pD No.4977715 Reply
>>4977704
Where do you live? It sounds like you have a medical infrastructure that was able to keep the number of cases lower than available beds. How many thousands of dollars did it cost for them to get tested? Did their health insurance cover it?

Like you said we don't know much about it, it's not a death sentence but right now the responsible thing to do is containment so it doesn't get out of hand before we know anything about it other than it's highly contagious, potentially fatal and unpredictable. Right now the US is massively under prepared. As someone that's had 3 botched surgeries to remove a simple sebaceous cyst that now has migraines due to scar tissue I can tell you our medical system is a fucking joke.
>>
Kaz Hayashi - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 14:58:17 EST cxpilczL No.4977727 Reply
>>4977704

wary. the word is wary. why do people make this mistake all the time now?

wary = cautious
weary = tired
>>
Lingering Hotwaggle - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 14:59:58 EST 9vkhWhOP No.4977728 Reply
7503 deaths for 74386 infections =10% death rate. Italians literally being decimated right now by coronavirus.
>>
William Clayway - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 15:05:28 EST Sw4EF+pD No.4977732 Reply
Oprah is making Stedman quarantine in her guest house.
>>
Fernand Point - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 15:17:29 EST WWqObCTW No.4977736 Reply
>>4977710
Based on everything I just said.
Healthy able-bodied young boy = dead
Healthy 20 something year old athlete = dead
Person with asthma that I know personally = out of hospital in 2 days feeling great
3 people I know personally who live together = healed up in 4 days

And that's just personal or 2 degrees of seperation. I see people say "YOU ARE NOT SAFE IF YOU ARE YOUNG! BE AFFRAID!" and then "IT ONLY EFFECTS OLD PEOPLE BROS!". Both people are stupid as we don't really know who it effects. There are people saying that if you spend a long time around the virus it can attack you harder then if you only are exposed for a short time. There are people saying it could come back like HIV. There are people saying it will mutate. There are people saying we will have a COVID season. There are people who said it ONLY ATTACKED ASIANS(big lol), there are people saying it's a hoax, there are people yelling about guns for some reason. You get lots of different reports from all kinds of people and all news sources and walks of life. You need to tread lightly when digesting this much information at once that has only been researched since it has started this year.

There are people saying this was all orchestrated by Bill Gates for fucks sake. sheet homie.

Im saying that the rules of this virus are still not conclusive and people are acting like they know everything. I don't understand why you responded so hostile and why you couldn't understand what I posted which seemed pretty clear to me. Instead you went with the "fake news" route and assumed that I'm "frothing" over something I can't control and that I'm somehow not staying at home? What even is this post.

>>4977715
I live in Canada. And yes you are 100% correct. My post even says to take it seriously BECAUSE of how unpredictable and how little we actually know about it. I feel for Americans right now. Your health care system is truly shit. I wasn't saying don't be concered. I was saying to watch for people posting stats/figures/broad statements about the virus on a chan site without any real citations or sources. I'm not saying I have the answers. I'm saying that almost all of us don't have the answers
>>
Weyoun 6 - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 15:23:20 EST mMDQKgTM No.4977742 Reply
>>4977728
That compares current infections against deaths of people who contracted it a week or two ago. You have to take the number of infections a week ago to be fair, which means it's even worse.
>>
>>
William Clayway - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 15:41:06 EST Sw4EF+pD No.4977748 Reply
>>4977736
Fair enough. That's what I feel too. I'm pro-quarantine, anti-fearmongering and anti-blind individualism.

At least our president is telling people that still want to believe it's a hoax or there is some secret life hack around it to eat powdered bleach for safety and they whole hardheartedly believe there is an invisible Jesus in the room whispering it in his ear.

What's your take on the whole Stedman guest house situation? Does he potentially have it like Oprah claims or is this just further evidence that he's nothing more than a sentient mustache that serves as a beard and assume Gale is 3 knuckles deep in the former queen of daytime TV as we speak?
>>
Charles Tucker III - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 15:46:57 EST eJPicdkU No.4977756 Reply
>>4977748
Lol no youre not. You're just a bunch of matter dreaming of having an identity. Lol.
>>
William Clayway - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 15:50:02 EST Sw4EF+pD No.4977760 Reply
>>4977756
Okay cool.

The real question here is the true identity of Stedman in he and Oprah's storied relationship. Is he a loyal husband, a gold digger, a red herring meant to throw us of thee trail of Oprah's pink thirst or perhaps all three at once?
>>
William Clayway - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 16:10:38 EST Sw4EF+pD No.4977777 Reply
>>4977772
I'm 80% sure she's the one that made Epstein not kill himself.
>>
Lingering Hotwaggle - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 16:51:08 EST 9vkhWhOP No.4977799 Reply
Iceland is doing genetic testing on the coronavirus samples they take from people that test positive. They have 218 positive cases but they have over 40 different mutations of the virus.
>>
Matt Lindland - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 17:24:08 EST AyjolJGx No.4977809 Reply
>>4977692
Just found out the guy they carted off in an ambulence was just an alcoholic on a particularly bad bender. He also smokes a lot. Doesn't have coronavirus though.
>>
DorisCagglelag.pm6 - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 17:32:07 EST SG9lOms6 No.4977811 Reply
So has therm0 gotten his sexy fembot body yet or is he still waiting on parts from china?
>>
Fernand Point - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 17:45:53 EST WWqObCTW No.4977814 Reply
>>4977812
Im searching for the true powerful form of Covid to defeat my enemies. Covid-19-X. Once I reach my true power nobody will be able to stop me! HA HA HA!!

KAKAROT! YOU FOOL! I WILL BE A SUPER COVID-19 X AND THE EARTH WILL BE MINE!
>>
David Bunwill - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 17:48:38 EST 3Cr0F64A No.4977816 Reply
russia doesn't have any cases but everyone is having a week off for community safety and health
>>
Fernand Point - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 17:51:46 EST WWqObCTW No.4977818 Reply
>>4977816
Lol nobody ever going to Russia has paid off. Too bad they will still be a garbage economy even if the rest of the worlds economy crashes.
>>
LillianGoddlechack.pot - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:02:13 EST JzeQVt/s No.4977821 Reply
>>4977736
In other words you've been heavily confused by the media.
>>
David Bunwill - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:05:06 EST 3Cr0F64A No.4977822 Reply
>>4977818

there is no virus, the US made it and its just bad pneumonia, which had cases up 7% and 8% feb and mar respectively.

there's nothing to worry about, everyone have a week off work to stay healthy
>>
>>
Fernand Point - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:06:06 EST WWqObCTW No.4977823 Reply
>>4977821
I...I don't think I can explain to you how first hand accounts are not the media any more.
>>
David Bunwill - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:06:30 EST 3Cr0F64A No.4977824 Reply
MSM controlling merikans with fear has backfired.

now they are immunized against fearmongering, and refuse to stay indoors. it can't be as bad as they say on the news. they're lying to control us.
>>
LillianGoddlechack.pot - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:08:02 EST JzeQVt/s No.4977826 Reply
>>4977823
You think that what you listed indicate that the virus is unpredictable and it doesn't. Because it's not. You just don't understand what you're looking at.
>>
David Bunwill - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:20:55 EST 3Cr0F64A No.4977831 Reply
>>4977829

nope.

chinabot would say americans and capitalize

chinabot doesn't know to shorten MSM, nor use anything except third person perspective.
>>
Fernand Point - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:23:14 EST WWqObCTW No.4977832 Reply
>>4977826
You literally have zero rebuttal but "le media"
Another guy just posted that it has 40 different strains. How is that predictable? It reacts differently to different people and nobody can seem to pin point exactly what it does. Explain. Stop just saying "media".

I think you're just talking out of your ass to be honest. It took you three posts to even understand what I was talking about to begin with.
>>
LillianGoddlechack.pot - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:26:28 EST JzeQVt/s No.4977835 Reply
>>4977832
It's predictable because mutation is inevitable. In fact, it's counted on, or else we'd all still be dying from the bird flu.

Next question?
>>
Fernand Point - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:30:48 EST WWqObCTW No.4977837 Reply
>>4977835
That's not even an answer. That has nothing to do with my original point about how it effects different people differently. How a perfectly healthy young person can die from it and a person with lung problems can live. How 3 people I know are better in 4 days and another person the same age could be dead. The severity of it has not predictability and what people were formally blaming for severe cases is now being proven wrong. The mutation thing does not lend itself to being predictable. That is by definition unpredictable because you don't know how a virus can and will mutate.

Da fuck out of here dude.
>>
Dustin Hazelett - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:45:10 EST yUlJAcEl No.4977841 Reply
>>4977835

> It's predictable because it's unpredictable.

What amazing insight you have on this crisis.
>>
Joseph Favre - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:46:32 EST QmBs14Cb No.4977842 Reply
>>4977832
mutations are more likely to make a disease useless than successful, do you think this is X men?
>>
Artist Angus - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 19:08:12 EST HGwITWea No.4977855 Reply
>>4977841

Did you know the government could make everyone that drinks the water in your small town incredibly horny for a few hours if they taint the water supply with aphrodisiacs?
>>
Matt Lindland - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 19:41:01 EST AyjolJGx No.4977860 Reply
>>4977855
I always said if the government wanted to control us, they'd put MOLLY in the water, not flouride.
>>
>>
Charlotte Pirringwater - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 21:09:32 EST zVgCHF4g No.4977882 Reply
SSL cert test. nb in a sticky bitches
>>
Cheick Kongo - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 22:01:08 EST nA5Gu/z1 No.4977909 Reply
>>4974960
Please help. My ligma has developted into stage 3 sugma and travelled into my dragon marbles. My only hope is some cure being pioneered by a rogue doctor is Simellia
>>
Jack Wannerdut - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 00:50:22 EST KDxD1lu2 No.4977998 Reply
Ok Kirt you've got 375+ posts you can lock this bullshit now
>>
Isabella Fanfield - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 01:07:52 EST utoiCvkb No.4978009 Reply
1585199272238.jpg -(153118B / 149.53KB, 800x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4977998
I wish I had a girlfriend to quarantine with for the coming months. I was just getting my life together too and now im forced back to neethood
>>
Aqua Admin Phyllis - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 01:31:38 EST WWqObCTW No.4978020 Reply
>>4978009
Same! My winter coma was over. I applied to three jobs and was starting to see a gorl..
>>
Frederick Simmerson - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 07:52:42 EST nCOI77rb No.4978077 Reply
>>4978009

I got a girlfriend right before this happened. Turns out she had herpes. So now I have sores on my dick. Win some lose some bro
>>
Isabella Fanfield - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 08:59:33 EST utoiCvkb No.4978108 Reply
>>4978077
doesn't everyone have hpv or herpes past like 25. I don't think it's that big of a deal
>>
Charlotte Pirringwater - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:14:06 EST zVgCHF4g No.4978112 Reply
>>4978108
HPV. To have genital herpes is quite different. Try Google Images for some instructive time
>>
Rocky Johnson - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:17:39 EST kDGTwVKX No.4978114 Reply
>>4978112
>Google images
What are you, a high school health teacher? The reason herpes is so prevalent is because it's nothing but an annoying sore in an embarrassing place that comes maybe once every few years and goes away in a few days, unless you have a compromised immune system.
>>
>>
Rocky Johnson - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:27:26 EST kDGTwVKX No.4978120 Reply
>>4978117
>I come to chan boards to spread the gospel, which I do in order to justify spending all day every day on chan boards
Fuck your online ministry, Boetiah.
>>
Isabella Fanfield - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 19:03:28 EST utoiCvkb No.4978326 Reply
>>4978114
if it's that small of a deal do you even have to disclose you have herpes? if I had it I wouldn't tbh
>>
Raymundo VonRibbentropp - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 19:06:11 EST QmqLWc1F No.4978330 Reply
>pandemic happen
>suddenly, all people is Socialists even obese faggot president of USA
Hahahaha

That is all
>>
The Miz - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 21:06:27 EST vVhYnTLU No.4978376 Reply
>>4978122
I have a blemish on the tip of my peeped from anal with my ex gf who was filthy but I was young and horny. Pretty sure she gave me an sti but I never got checked I really need to. Sex is bad
>>
Robert Timecock - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 23:41:57 EST WWqObCTW No.4978425 Reply
Ever since this virus made us all isolate its become clear that sex isnt cool but eatings beans and shitting into endless rolls of toilet paper is
>>
Slab Squatthrust - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 00:47:06 EST 32u2rsMY No.4978434 Reply
1585284426428.jpg -(51184B / 49.98KB, 420x314) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I bet they’ll be some cool parades and concerts after this. Everyone is having a time to think and reflect (good music is being made), and next we will have a magnificent renaissance!
>>
Phoebe Drushhet - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 01:01:17 EST iXPO4QG0 No.4978437 Reply
1585285277126.png -(6184907B / 5.90MB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4978434
it is interesting that you use the term renaissance here. I have a pet theory that this time will be used by people, previously too busy for various art and personal projects, to craft new works. Combined with an audience somewhat captive, we may see a rebirth in the quantity and quality of user-generated content.
>>
>>
Kimono Girl Thomas - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 01:33:11 EST zVgCHF4g No.4978444 Reply
>>4978437
You're not just a user if you create

We are all ALL literally all just people in our rooms
>>
Quark - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 09:20:01 EST 4ytESb89 No.4978540 Reply
>Sleep
>Wake up
>US Corona cases doubled to 80,000

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
Caesar Cardini - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 09:21:32 EST R8tnO8jK No.4978541 Reply
>hundreds of testing centers open
The next day, Americans:
>>Sleep
>>Wake up
>>US Corona cases doubled to 80,000
>
>WHAT THE FUCK
Jesus fuck what a bunch of dummies.
>>
Kimono Girl Thomas - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 09:29:43 EST zVgCHF4g No.4978543 Reply
>>4978541
If we tested everyone in the world I wonder how many cases there would be? I'm guessing somewhere around 5-10 million
>>
Barbarella - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 09:49:35 EST Cd3xyBHl No.4978550 Reply
>>4978543
Oh my fuck, it would be way, way, way, way more. What's going to shock everyone is how many people had it and got over it and never even knew. That number is massive.
>>
Kimono Girl Thomas - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 10:06:30 EST zVgCHF4g No.4978557 Reply
>>4978550
Probably true. Basically the numbers only include those who have the more deadly strains out of the 40 or more out there, because they self-select to test.

Also, the more benign strains will spread much more easily because people with them will still go out here and there and spread them to others. That's a good thing, of course. That's how eventually we'll all get immunity. (This is also what they mean when they say 70% of the world will get it. Probably it's more along the lines of 100% over the next few years, but we'd have no way to test that.)
>>
Kirayoshi O'Brien - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 10:11:52 EST Br313oe9 No.4978559 Reply
>>4978557
No doubt you're going to catch some version of this, you've probably also been exposed to some version of SARS and the pig virus and the bird flu and the Spanish flu and measles and whooping cough and and and and...
>>
Kimono Girl Thomas - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 10:15:34 EST zVgCHF4g No.4978562 Reply
>>4978559
Yep, we just keep integrating it into our sexy bodies. We are all one with the virus. Virus is life, virus is love, virus is us.
>>
Nell Blattingnane - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 11:26:14 EST +eseO2vl No.4978574 Reply
So, now that there are more cases in the US than China, should we start calling it the American Virus?
>>
Giant Silva - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 12:06:04 EST SG9lOms6 No.4978582 Reply
>>4978574
That would be like slapping a sticker over 'Made in China' on mass produced goods.
>>
>>
Seska - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 13:02:49 EST setG80e7 No.4978617 Reply
1585328569774.jpg -(269395B / 263.08KB, 1920x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
guys, make sure your affairs are in order.
>>
Candy Kong - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 13:20:09 EST 8Tl6yNEJ No.4978624 Reply
>>4978617
What affairs? Jfc. Stay home and don't buy anything, why are you in an emotional collapse over this? No fast food?
>>
Robert Timecock - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 13:28:47 EST WWqObCTW No.4978626 Reply
>>4978624
he's been doomsday posting for months and pretending to be an inside source on a virus
>>
Kimono Girl Thomas - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 13:34:39 EST zVgCHF4g No.4978627 Reply
>>4978626
Ah, he's the "I have info from a government source that the national guard is about to be deployed" guy?
>>
Candy Kong - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 13:40:53 EST 8Tl6yNEJ No.4978630 Reply
>>4978627
And they are, because the top job of the national guard is disaster relief.
>>
Seska - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 13:53:50 EST setG80e7 No.4978633 Reply
>>4978624

I don't know where you live, but here in NYC people are dying left and right. So make sure your affairs are in order.
>>
Candy Kong - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 14:38:14 EST 8Tl6yNEJ No.4978645 Reply
>>4978638
So stay the fuck home and they won't need to Marshall you anywhere. What about this is hard?
>>
HenryNiddlewell.ico - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 14:40:52 EST 7JXWX72I No.4978647 Reply
>>4978645
>just voluntarily surrender your civil rights, that way the government won't have to take them. What about this is hard?
>>
Galactic Grunt Polly - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 15:42:09 EST HFHUv8bS No.4978667 Reply
>>4978647

They're right though. Unless you intend to physically fight against the government the easiest thing to do is just not defy their wishes.
>>
Giant Silva - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 15:56:49 EST SG9lOms6 No.4978671 Reply
>>4978667
Wheres the guy that calls everyone a bootlicker when you need him?
>>
Candy Kong - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 16:03:14 EST 8Tl6yNEJ No.4978673 Reply
>>4978671
I call people bootlickers all the time, but you don't hear a lot of rank and file leftists defying government orders to stay home during a plague. That takes a very pure, distilled variety of right wing anarchist dumbfuck.
>>
>>
Giada De Laurentils - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 16:13:33 EST HKNlG3Ai No.4978677 Reply
>>4978676
on the contrary comrade, it is not me who is kidding but the tsar
>>
Candy Kong - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 16:25:26 EST 8Tl6yNEJ No.4978680 Reply
>>4978679
Right. He's not a left wing anarchist and you're not a calm quiet guy who can take a punch. You're both chronically drugfucked assholes.
>>
Molly Gerringham - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 16:37:41 EST hgIFRltm No.4978684 Reply
>>4978674
Its not possible to be a right wing or a left wing anarchist. That's a contradiction in terms.
>>
Kimono Girl Thomas - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 18:28:49 EST zVgCHF4g No.4978729 Reply
1585348129424.jpg -(7621B / 7.44KB, 199x194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4978674
>im a left wing anarchist. just kill everybody.
>>4978685
>It's not really possible to be an anarchist to begin with

As an anarchist I find these representations to be crude and unhelpful. I AM OFFENDeaD

Being an anarchist is simply about attempting to disassemble power structures wherever possible. You can do this subtly or bluntly, but the idea is to remove the possibility of the appeal to authority as a valid justification for an action as much as is feasible.

It doesn't require much of you. If we all were anarchists we'd bring about "full communism" or whatever nonsense you systematizers are always prattling on about pretty quickly. The human species works best when it cooperates and when power structures are well-balanced. A state of perfect anarchy is maximal cooperation and maximal balance of power. That's unachievable, but you can still strive toward it.

Here is the real anarchist symbol. Notice that it is neat and orderly. It specifically does not go outside the lines because it recognizes that anarchy is actually a state of order: it's the state where all people accept personal responsibility for the state of the world. The """"""""""anarchists""""""""""""" who draw the "punk rock lol" anarchy symbol you see everywhere are Sid-Faggot-Vicious poseurs who want to abdicate all responsibility in order to fuk shit up lol. They are the opposite of anarchy, a decay back into the slime. Anarchy is the height of civilization, its end goal, when order and responsibility are so extreme that law becomes unnecessary.
>>
Cyborg Santos - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 18:59:34 EST Q7G8h1M0 No.4978745 Reply
>>4978729
You sound kinda ancap to me, buddy.

We all know what your real endgame is, pedo.
>>
Milla Jovovich - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 19:34:33 EST CSooStLZ No.4978757 Reply
>>4978729
I never thought if it that way. I used to equate anarchy with chaos and argue that we already live in anarchy, and that all power structures are just people exercising their freedom to be slaves or some thing like that.
>>
>>
George Hale - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 20:45:51 EST zVgCHF4g No.4978768 Reply
1585356351539.jpg -(43857B / 42.83KB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4978745
Anarcho-capitalism is not anarchy. It is a return to the beasts, quite in the opposite direction. It would lead to unimaginable tyranny and suffering.

What is my "real" end-game?

>>4978750
Noam Chomsky has been called many things but I think that's the first time someone would classify him as retarded. You don't understand the concept. You're not required to, but just know that there are people out there who are attempting to subvert power in many ways, great and small. Almost none of them realize they're anarchists.

>>4978757
I used to think the same, at least the part about chaos. It's a poor choice of names. Also, the reputation is deserved somewhat for the violence some people think is necessary, but which rarely accomplished the intended aim. Also, there could be some active smearing and covering. For example, real democracy is impossible without a high degree of anarchy. So anarchists are by nature in favor of democracy. Buuuuut meanwhile we're all told "we live in a democracy," or that democracy flourishes around the world. Choosing which rich lord makes decisions for you isn't democracy. It's not even representative democracy, the republic model. It's absolute trash.
>>
Sayaka Obihiro - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 21:13:36 EST SG9lOms6 No.4978773 Reply
>>4978768
No one has ever called Noam Chomsky retarded? Are you pulling my leg?
>>
MarthaBillingridge.lnk - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 21:17:04 EST WOKTTPLq No.4978774 Reply
1585358224637.gif -(2091090B / 1.99MB, 245x230) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Can we like, you know, not talk politics while people are getting sick and fucking dying?

Just this once. Against a threat to all of us. The virus doesn't fucking care are at least. It's not fucking around unlike us..

This one time, can we have one threat that makes us all somewhat of a people? That would be nice.
>>
Sayaka Obihiro - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 21:19:29 EST SG9lOms6 No.4978777 Reply
>>4978774
Nah I'm still gonna call everyone retarded, that's true anarchy.
>>
MarthaBillingridge.lnk - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 21:24:05 EST WOKTTPLq No.4978779 Reply
>>4978777

Just this once dude. And then we go back to shooting and torturing and calling each others edgy. It's only a year at the least.
>>
MarthaBillingridge.lnk - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 21:28:45 EST WOKTTPLq No.4978782 Reply
>>4978780

Good, my dumb-dumb buddy.

Remember to wash your hands and avoid all social contact you can. Together we can beat this and go back to hating each other.
>>
Tamer Albert - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 21:29:46 EST Sw4EF+pD No.4978783 Reply
>>4978774
You don't think this crisis was exacerbated by politics and that it will be made better or worse as a result of them?

I don't know, it just doesn't seem like you can divorce the current situation from government mismanagement. Of course some of it falls on individuals as well.

Mexico is going to be grizzly in a few weeks because of the government response, or rather lack there of. The Americans in this video make me madder than anyone I've never been in the same room with though. The spring break kids everyone is freaking out about were buffoons but they were ignorant bible belt retards that didn't really seem too malicious. The flight attendants in this video should honestly be held on criminal charges because they seem like they understand how the virus works and joke about probably being exposed and knowingly exposing others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3z-MH-xxdI

IDK, a time when we're all forced inside to reflect on the current situation, what got us here and where we go from here is bound to contain politics.

Maybe try organizing Ebola elbows across America or something.
>>
Sayaka Obihiro - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 21:31:13 EST SG9lOms6 No.4978784 Reply
>>4978782
>Remember to wash your hands and avoid all social contact you can.
People dont do that already?
>>
MarthaBillingridge.lnk - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 21:40:01 EST WOKTTPLq No.4978787 Reply
>>4978783

>You don't think this crisis was exacerbated by politics and that it will be made better or worse as a result of them?

Oh don't get me going dude.

My point is right now we all need to do our duty as a base human being. That means avoiding getting infected and possibly infecting those around you.
As well as making the retards who are not yet seeing the seriousness of the situation more aware. That last part is difficult, I know, I tried to warn people since early february.

>>4978784

No they do not even wash after relieving themselves.
>>
Sayaka Obihiro - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 21:43:30 EST SG9lOms6 No.4978790 Reply
>>4978787
>That last part is difficult, I know, I tried to warn people since early february.
Someone please give this a man a cookie, preferably from the sleeve.
>>
MarthaBillingridge.lnk - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 22:00:43 EST WOKTTPLq No.4978794 Reply
>>4978790

I don't want it.

This was no SARS incident at that point. It was clear it infected more people than last SARS did in the same timeframe by then. That plus the fact that the Chinese are travelling more today than then. It could've been everywhere by february, and it turned out it had been in Italy since early January.

Honestly I have no idea why most politicians and their advisor experts sat on their fat ass during this time.
That's a lie, it would be too costly to close borders from their frame of reference. Now though they are forced to do complete lockdowns one after the other.
>>
>>
MartinBardfield.mar - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 00:01:40 EST QmqLWc1F No.4978832 Reply
>>4978787
Should I seriously just quit my fucking job? Or how can we demand hazard pay? Because this is some serious bullshit.
>>
Shawnathon Cuntingfuck - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 00:46:14 EST 3Cr0F64A No.4978840 Reply
5% critical from current worldwide cases.

so uhh, no thanks
>>
Shirley Henderson - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 00:55:07 EST Bf9waaKw No.4978842 Reply
>>4978774
I agree, the person who started this poltard shit should be drawn and quartered.
>>
George Hale - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 01:18:05 EST zVgCHF4g No.4978851 Reply
>>4978832
The west coast US is projected to hit the top of the curve in about 3-4 weeks. Other places slightly later I think. It's a bit of time.

For US citizens, your $1200 check should arrive probably at the end of April, maybe start of May. Maybe sooner if you did your taxes and allowed them to deposit into your bank account. Or if you didn't do at least your 2018 taxes, I don't think you can earn.

Demand either hazard pay or demand your boss lay you off, one or the other. If you get laid off, you could then file for unemployment. New unemployment rules were passed and may make it easier. But you're going to want a job after this so try and push for the hazard pay.
>>
Anderson Silva - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 01:28:37 EST ImKuX0U0 No.4978858 Reply
>>4978851
1200 bucks will get people through a month but what then? Personally, I think they should have sent checks to everyone including children because it's literally cheaper to do that than to figure out who exactly gets a check, if you do the math.
>>
George Hale - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 01:40:51 EST zVgCHF4g No.4978863 Reply
>>4978858
Kids get $500 but the adult gets it, heh.

They don't have a system to just contact everyone in the US. They don't have records like that. Taxes are the main verification, and maybe the census.

It would be pretty hard to verify identities, and I imagine a lot of fraud. And then with fraud comes a lot of slowdown and oversight. They're trying to just get this out as fast as humanly possible.
>>
Anderson Silva - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 01:45:15 EST ImKuX0U0 No.4978865 Reply
>>4978863
Yeah, it would literally cost the government more money to verify identities than to just give out checks to everyone, even accounting for fraud. It's a good thing that they are getting this out fast rather than figure out who gets a check and who doesn't.
>>
Shirley Henderson - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 01:57:43 EST Bf9waaKw No.4978881 Reply
>>4978863
This is the most sensible way to do it, IMO. Pretty ingenuous.
>>
Shrabster - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 02:03:17 EST Cqz1rGHW No.4978883 Reply
>>4978863

If you did your taxes already you'll get your money direct deposit the same way. So they say
>>
>>
Colonel Lovok - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 03:46:47 EST k48QHGUy No.4978919 Reply
>>4978913
He's going to appropriate the food and water from those who don't have bullets.
>>
George Hale - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 03:46:53 EST zVgCHF4g No.4978920 Reply
>>4978885
It's boring, but uh, savings. The world is a fragile place, and at any time I prioritize having savings for several months ahead without work, ideally a year or more. Helps me sleep at night. Old man syndrome, sware 2 god
>>
Mavis Fudgecurl - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 05:35:49 EST uK2rywsc No.4978934 Reply
>>4978929
Fuck off cunts. There's 20 different kinds of canned soup and just because they don't have your chicken and stars you're ready to get violent. If you're dreaming about scrapping for resources play Death Stranding. Don't be a stereotype.
>>
Yuji Shimada - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 06:07:19 EST CSooStLZ No.4978936 Reply
>>4978774
By attempting to police communication you are participating in politics yourself.
>>
Sticky Nips - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 07:44:37 EST RBsRxNZH No.4978949 Reply
>>4978937
No, he's right. Influencing people to act in a certain way is within the realm of politics. When Martha said "let's not talk politics", she was being hypocritical. But I get that some people feel that arguing the merits of complicated abstractions isn't appropriate and that we need to be more practical and caring. But right now, politics is making a huge difference in how countries and people respond to the situation, and ignoring that places us at the mercy of those people who are thinking big and long-term, whether it's to support us or to take advantage of us in the current situation.
>>
Youngster Edward - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 09:47:47 EST H3SahIVn No.4978964 Reply
>>4978937
I would like to insult you as well, but it seems like nature has already done it.
>>
Arlen Hashbottom - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 13:12:55 EST WWqObCTW No.4979055 Reply
This viris turns you gay.
>>
Arlen Hashbottom - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 13:29:41 EST WWqObCTW No.4979060 Reply
919 deaths in one day in Italy. Big yikes. Italy is getting rekt. Unless china and usas numbers are false
>>
Sticky Nips - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 13:33:21 EST RBsRxNZH No.4979062 Reply
A simulation by Johns Hopkins researchers (google Event 201) predicted that 67 million would die from such a pandemic.
>>
>>
Rick Bayless - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 13:35:59 EST HKNlG3Ai No.4979063 Reply
>>4979062
needs to be more like a few billion imho. i guess it's better than nothing but still it's like nature isn't even trying
>>
Alice Shakeville - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 13:46:22 EST eJPicdkU No.4979067 Reply
>>4979062
And in all of their simulations, they assumed that tests would be available to detect the virus, so things are already going worse than the simulations.
>>
Veteran Walter - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 14:03:54 EST Ij0CgsDP No.4979072 Reply
>>4979063
How can we make it stronger? Should we just irradiate some chinese people until a visible glowing green mist is wafting out of their nostrils and eye sockets and let them loose to wreak havoc or something?
>>
Alice Shakeville - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 14:16:38 EST eJPicdkU No.4979080 Reply
>>4979072
I dont think we'll ever have anothee generation killing plague. Modern medkcine is too good and deadly viruses dont spread well. The only thing killing people now is a lack of capacity in the medical system to treat so many concurrent pneumonia cases. The problem is almost entirely spiritual, fearful people unwilling to do what it takes to sustain life. So if you want to kill everyone, just spread fear. Fear is the killer.
>>
Shirley Henderson - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 14:26:32 EST Bf9waaKw No.4979094 Reply
>>4979067
Lack of availability means the few tests we do have get prioritized for people who have the most severe symptoms and those with the highest likelihood of having COVID19. This leads to an artificially high rate of diagnosis and fatalities. If the tests were widely available then people would see how minuscule the percentages are and would riot against the lockdowns that are happening. Keeping the rate of testing low adds to the ambiguity and keeps people locked down out of fear. This is a GOOD THING.
>>
Fanny Crommernare - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 14:38:45 EST QmBs14Cb No.4979104 Reply
>>4979094
>if the entire economy crashes, this benefits your leaders
stfu

of course, it's still eat the rich, whether they have 60 billion or 40 billion after a market crash, but your opinion has already been proven wrong multiple times in this thread alone
>>
Samoa Joe - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 14:43:59 EST HFHUv8bS No.4979110 Reply
>>4979094

Doesn't it seem odd that all of this corona virus stuff starts happening when there are massive protests in countries all around the world? It's almost like authorities are using it as an excuse to practice shutting down popular revolt.
>>
Shirley Henderson - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 14:58:55 EST Bf9waaKw No.4979121 Reply
>>4979104
Not an opinion.

>your opinion has already been proven wrong

Where? A limited supply of tests is reserved only the people most at risk for having the disease, leading to an artificially high rate of diagnosis and fatalities. That's a fact.

>>4979110
I consider myself a card-carrying conspiracy theorist, but that one's too far out there. There's always protests going on everywhere. Nothing special about this year, compared to any other in that regard. This is just a coinky-dink.
>>
Fanny Crommernare - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 15:04:58 EST QmBs14Cb No.4979126 Reply
>>4979121
>but it's true that there aren't enough tests
that's the evidence you're using to imply that the government wants every single business to shut down for weeks at a time. now keep dancing around the subject
>>
Jean-Georges Vongerichten - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 15:06:59 EST BowkiUKZ No.4979127 Reply
>>4979110
That's fucking retarded, you dumb cunt.

That's like dealing with an infected cut by putting your arm in sulphuric acid for a day.
>>
Matilda Murdshaw - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 15:12:29 EST 7JXWX72I No.4979129 Reply
>>4979121
yeah, it's just another random event that's being exploited by the security state to keep inching deeper and deeper
just like everything else on this bitch of a earth
>>
Veteran Walter - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 15:33:11 EST Ij0CgsDP No.4979136 Reply
>>4979131
Man you're fucking retarded. By then it'll be too late, they'll have already put on your neck while you were asleep, man. You want to wake up a cyborg or something? Actually that sounds badass sign me up.
>>
JennyFundlechidging.xml - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 15:58:05 EST 0v9Qt6+w No.4979145 Reply
>>4979136
>they'll pay for humangoose amounts of man hours expensive agent procedures
>they won't make it the latest fad to get chipped so you don't have to carry cards around, make you pay for it all yourself
It's like you don't even voluntary capitalism slavery
>>
>>
David Breblingstone - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 19:18:40 EST fdXE4BFy No.4979197 Reply
>>4974960
What are you guys going to do when this is all over? I’m going to take life by the horn, smoke more and sleep with as many cute 18 year olds as I can. I’m 27. I realized worry about societal judgement is pointless when you can die so easily like this virus
>>
Marcus Samuelsson - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 20:12:09 EST on1OoVnm No.4979208 Reply
>>4974991
yes more undeniable proof this site has become a puppet of big harm reduc
>>
Blair Giddytip - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 00:09:08 EST WWqObCTW No.4979290 Reply
I have fucked 0 zero chicks girls since thjs started. Thats gay. Now im gay bro
>>
Composer Delvok - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 00:13:20 EST vVhYnTLU No.4979292 Reply
>>4979290
I'm on a dry spell not cause I don't have pussy available, my gf would let me hit it but now on top of hemmies, the tip of my dick has 2 sores that bleed and I have red patches around the shaft and a new shiny patch under the head, I need to see a Dr but I'm not insured anymore fuck me.
>>
Agent Smith - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 00:14:59 EST ImKuX0U0 No.4979295 Reply
>>4979292
Bro keep that shit to yourself. Damn how does your girl stand your nasty dick?
>>
Composer Delvok - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 00:15:30 EST vVhYnTLU No.4979296 Reply
>>4979293
Have you ever had bloody dick patches? Anyone here got experience?
>>
Cameraman Reuben - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 00:17:32 EST 7JXWX72I No.4979298 Reply
>>4979292
damn dude you need to start taking care of yourself, if only for your sex life's sake
I think you mentioned you had a low sex drive gf so at least she's not suffering?
>>
Composer Delvok - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 00:19:44 EST vVhYnTLU No.4979300 Reply
>>4979298
I neglected to get tested and stuff cause all the doctors I've seen for minor things have been asshole to me plus depression so I've been putting it off but you right
>>
James van Allen - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 00:31:21 EST JE3ThZtz No.4979306 Reply
>>4979295
Also Idk why its happening cause I clean my dick vigorously with tea tree wash so it's really not dirty. Guess I do got the clap
>>
>>
Agent Smith - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 02:53:42 EST ImKuX0U0 No.4979337 Reply
>>4979306
oh my fucking god, have you ever considered that you're allergic to tea tree oil and that you shouldnt be applying it directly to your cock and balls? I was literally told by my stylist to use my tea tree shampoo not more than once a week. I can't imagine you getting that shit on your fucking glans. you sick fuck!
>>
Hedda Pemblehall - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 04:49:12 EST 6LvtdVif No.4979348 Reply
>>4979337
His dick touched the rim of the piss jug now he has dick fungus
>>
Otto Struve - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 06:17:17 EST nP5+MzQU No.4979364 Reply
>>4979348
Reminds me of the time my urethral sound touched my toothbrush holder after I washed it and I ended up getting a UTI. I was on antibiotics for a month to clear that shit up.
>>
T'Pau - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 11:00:37 EST Amt3l3y2 No.4979399 Reply
>>4979306
lol what the fuck is wrong with you?

Tea tree makes me head spin just smelling it. It burns.

You should be able to keep your dick spotless with just warm water during the shower and shortly before/after sex. I mean you don't need to do it before but I think it's just courteous. Clean more often rather than just having a purge when shit gets out of hand maybe?
>>
Lee Murray - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 12:07:26 EST SG9lOms6 No.4979405 Reply
>>4979364
You put the metal rod you force down your penis next to your toothbrush?
>>
Blair Giddytip - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 12:17:16 EST WWqObCTW No.4979409 Reply
Hey so why isnt India doing horribly? Shluldnt they be worse off than other countries?
>>
Lee Murray - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 12:37:31 EST SG9lOms6 No.4979411 Reply
>>4979410
And then they just toss the dead in the river while taking out the garbage
>>
Otto Struve - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 12:40:17 EST nP5+MzQU No.4979412 Reply
>>4979405
It's silicon, not metal, and I didn't put it in the toothbrush holder. Because it's long and flexible, it moved around and touched. I didn't really notice at the time but when dealing with a UTI, I mentally retraced my steps and figured that's what it was. I'm generally very careful about hygiene. Now in these Coronavirus times, I'm not putting anything in me anymore, it's too great a risk.
>>
Lee Murray - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 14:15:24 EST SG9lOms6 No.4979432 Reply
>>4979415
And then you step in poop while crossing the street and get hit by a car and the process starts all over again
>>
H.E.L.P.eR. - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 16:19:14 EST AyjolJGx No.4979472 Reply
>>4979399
I had a sexy girlfriend once and we did it every day. I had to star buying shea butter soap because I was washing everything wayyyyy more often than when I was living a single life.
>>
>>
T'Pau - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 18:43:26 EST Amt3l3y2 No.4979500 Reply
>>4979472
I only wash my dick more for my girlfriend. Bit of warm water and it doesn't take a lot of effort to get the sebum and semen off it. You do need to be thorough for all of 20 seconds though. I am more lax with the rest of me because if we've both slept in the same bed we won't smell the night's sweat and stuff, but I put my dick in her most intimate parts and sometimes she touches it so I try to keep that spotless.

I use very few products when washing. If I did a stanky or greasy job I might but I don't so they're overkill and that overkill is taken out on your skin, I don't get covered in grease or sewage though so I don't. The only part of my body that sees soap regularly is my hands and they are regularly dry and sore the rest of me is fine.

My skin has made my girlfriends envious, even the one who didn't wear makeup and made most other women envious with her skin and my smell is fine. I can't hide behind cologne because I'm allergic to something in most scents (nothing serious but it's miserable) so if I was stinky it would be obvious.

My ex gave me shit about the spartan bar of seldom used no frills soap I had in the shower but when I switched to moisturing soap on her recommendation it just made me spotty. I guess there's a balance. Maybe if you have that stuff stripped away, or need to use powerful cleaning products regularly you need that shit to push back the other way? I don't think it's as simple as "use less shit hurr durr" but if you're just getting sweaty/sex smelly more you don't need powerful cleaning products.
>>
Blueberry McFuckerson - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 18:51:57 EST rCh0tnXd No.4979502 Reply
>>4979472
You can just wash your dick in the sink you know, like you wash your hands.
>>
Sidney Smallstock - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 19:33:35 EST Bf9waaKw No.4979515 Reply
1585524815441.png -(542130B / 529.42KB, 1100x1700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4979502
CDC recommends scrubbing for at least 40-60 seconds to remove all the coronaviruses.
>>
Brooke Cottle - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 20:10:43 EST It1X8+mI No.4979519 Reply
>>4979502
If you wash your dick like your hands you will chap the fuck out of your dick, use a body soap.
>>
Ninja Boy Rebecca - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 20:38:19 EST u27gIV8+ No.4979527 Reply
>>4979502
compulsory now to have woman sit on the sink so as your jetting off in them, a hygienic clean up.
>>
Darlene Kursky - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 20:57:37 EST ImKuX0U0 No.4979531 Reply
I use bar soap and I lather it up and spread it on every part of my body. I lather my armpits, my groin, and my butt cheeks/butt crack; i wash thoroughly. I use a glycerin soap bar on my face, neck, and behind my ears. I use a dandruff shampoo twice a week. I scrub between my toes or at least rub soap lather between them each time I take a shower. I shower once in the morning ever single day. I apply a moisturizer to my face after every shower. I clean shave and grow a two week beard and then shave again.

I have been kissed on every part of my body.
>>
Thomas Edwards - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 21:09:58 EST WWqObCTW No.4979534 Reply
Soap can be really bad fir your dick dummys.
>>
Grote Reuber - Mon, 30 Mar 2020 00:43:21 EST v72ssuTZ No.4979572 Reply
1585543401151.jpg -(64348B / 62.84KB, 680x825) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I want 2019 back. 2020 is too different and scary, I don't like it. What the fuck is going on
>>
Shitting Bocklestock - Mon, 30 Mar 2020 01:11:02 EST SG9lOms6 No.4979576 Reply
I was watching some Chinese travelogue/cooking program focusing on booze and they still form yeast cakes to toss in using their feet. I don't even
>>
>>
Kaim Argonar - Mon, 30 Mar 2020 02:42:21 EST 9IoHteBt No.4979584 Reply
1585550541279.png -(1642248B / 1.57MB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4974960
This is TG, I have some basic info about the virus to share that my friends and I put together:

CD
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
World Meters:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?fbclid=IwAR0BOurTx77ml31_ByEBZxDH_c3Imd9B8dpm7eEdg_FVwmBs0I4JYFftGfw#countries
420chan advice page (excellent)
https://boards.420chan.org/b/thread/4974960/harm-reduction-notes-for-the-covid-19-pandemic
The Guardian on what Coronavirus does in the lungs:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/28/what-happens-to-peoples-lungs-when-they-get-coronavirus
In addition, let me tell you, I have been drinking a LOT of espresso for many years; and that altho' I have CPOD, I get my lungs clear with the espresso, and when availalble, pseudoephedrine. If there is no pseudoephedrine to be had, you can buy ephedra tea poweder from that thief Bezos. Just make sure that's grown in the US.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.