[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Wut the fuck bros

- Sat, 01 Aug 2020 14:41:29 EST SnVwb2Tx No.5033372
File: 1596307289668.jpg -(64014B / 62.51KB, 750x726) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Wut the fuck bros
Had a dream last night
>in my front yard
>some guy is showing me how to dispose of a body
>has like a 3.5ft grave and a five gallon bucket of lighter fluid
>gunna burn the body and burry it
>for no reason at all i pour lighter fluid all over the guy showing me how to get rid of a body.
>light him on fire with a propane torch and kick him in the hole
>pour more lighter fluid on him
>Burry him enough to cook him like you would if your trying to make charcoal
>check the body its all bones
>for some reason i know i have to crush the bones with a hammer and hide them in the lake
>the instant iwake up totally calm realizing i just committed the perfect crime
>tell myself what the fuck was that and then realized it didn’t hhappen

Why are my dreams like this /b/ can anyone else relate i have these every once and a while
>>
HughSabberwere.csv - Sat, 01 Aug 2020 14:42:47 EST /V4Dq25i No.5033374 Reply
>>5033372
Sometimes I dream that we have a whole sub-board specifically for dreams
>>
Karl Swarzchild - Sat, 01 Aug 2020 14:46:11 EST JD6zd/3Q No.5033376 Reply
>>5033372

Bone could have been code for boner and the burry was code for furry, I mean, did you realize you had the percect crime OR did you realize you had the perfect time?
>>
Takanori Gomi - Sat, 01 Aug 2020 15:07:08 EST ImKuX0U0 No.5033381 Reply
Last night I dreamt that I was fighting an infestation of hundreds of cockroaches. They were swarming all the walls of my house as I shot them with insecticide. At one point in the dream, I looked down to see that I was accidentally spraying them with "gardening fluid" and I had to find out what happened to the actual insecticide.
>>
Karl Swarzchild - Sat, 01 Aug 2020 15:10:35 EST JD6zd/3Q No.5033382 Reply
>>5033381

I think i read somewhere that a house is often the way the mind represents itself in dreams, it makes sense if you think about it because there is this way of looking at our brain as the place we live in. So i think maybe you ought to not fight the bad vibes you have been fighting them.
>>
Marcus Samuelsson - Sat, 01 Aug 2020 15:10:49 EST PgTiJcfS No.5033383 Reply
Stop watching TV big guy, horror movies are turning your mind.
>>
Karl Swarzchild - Sat, 01 Aug 2020 15:48:06 EST JD6zd/3Q No.5033392 Reply
>>5033384

Even random products of your mind can tell you something about it, don't be silly.
>>
Takanori Gomi - Sat, 01 Aug 2020 16:04:25 EST ImKuX0U0 No.5033398 Reply
>>5033392
It doesn't mean that there is a science behind interpreting them
>>
Fred Falkland - Sat, 01 Aug 2020 16:25:09 EST uAalcAqZ No.5033402 Reply
Things I've done in my dreams I'm not proud of:

Shot an old woman in the face for a small safe in a convenience store. When I cracked it open, it just had passports, photos and birth certificates. Basically stuff that's worthless to me. Then I had to shoot my way out of the police chase that ensued.

Ate a maternity ward. Couldn't help myself, I was too hungry and they just wouldn't shut up.

Intentionally made a nuclear power plant melt down. I did not escape the blast radius.

Tossed a teenage girl out of a moving van because she wouldn't shut up about cake.

Bombed a prison for literally no reason other than to cause havok.

Walked down a highway very heavily armed, shooting everyone I encounter, looting their cars and wallets like a video game. I eventually blockaded the highway.

At the end of days, during the resurrection and final war of heaven and earth, I killed my mother with a spear. That was a weird one.

What does it all mean? I don't know. These dreams were both horrifying and awesome at the same time. And this is just a fraction of what I can remember. I don't have good dreams. Never have. I think my mind has been showing me horror my whole life, and when my own death stopped being unnerving, it moved on to the other horrible things that could happen by my own hand.
>>
Marc Veyrat - Sat, 01 Aug 2020 16:41:07 EST jFMQXDRB No.5033418 Reply
>>5033372
Idk dude I'd try to interpret it as you knew the guy who was showing how to dispose of the body was the bad guy that actually needed to be disposed of.
>>
Rick Story - Sun, 02 Aug 2020 01:48:10 EST JD6zd/3Q No.5033718 Reply
1596347290615.jpg -(47267B / 46.16KB, 524x514) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>5033398

If you were feeling guilty about being a guy that takes five puffs when you know damn well it is only supposed to be two puffs and then dreamed you were taking a puff but the joint turned out to be the dick of a judge who then repeatedly tells you that you are guilty as he slams his hammer into your head again and again, well i think a reasonable man might think it has something to do with his guilt about taking five puffs instead of two. It it is hard to make a science about the mental state of people when there are so many variables, since we are so different, but it just does not make sense to dismiss it all when it comes to trying to understand or psychoanalysis. That would be a gigantic dumb dumb mistake.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.