[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Ee is this what sex is

- Thu, 26 May 2022 06:42:29 EST ZA9DTZJ1 No.5217295
File: 1653561749740.jpg -(38509B / 37.61KB, 512x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Ee is this what sex is
I just kissed a girl for the first time and it was gross. I don't want someone else's saliva in my mouth.
>>
Vagina McPenison - Thu, 26 May 2022 07:03:24 EST z1O1CQjP No.5217297 Reply
>>5217295
Did you actually like them though? Did you look forward to it, or did you just do it because it was an option you could take?
Meat interfacing with all the mucous membrane interaction and whatever involved in general is a pretty sloppy microflora sharing affair.
For most, the more you're attracted to / have feelings for someone, you either don't care or you get turned on by it instead.
Some people just don't register that it's happening, won't think twice about what they let integrate into their microbiome.
The more disgusting something is and the higher the threshold to convert a perspective of disgust to lust, the higher a value of passion / intimacy you can yield.

You might just be wired differently though. That's fine. There's more to life than human slime sharing.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Richter Bellemont - Thu, 26 May 2022 07:21:08 EST 0NN8T0Xk No.5217298 Reply
>>5217297
>You might just be wired differently though.
Or describing a mundane thing that everyone does in a desperately denigrating way because that's what folks do on the internet nowadays when they have good lives and need something to be anguished about.
>>
Vagina McPenison - Thu, 26 May 2022 08:26:49 EST z1O1CQjP No.5217299 Reply
>>5217298
>denigrating
Me or OP?
If me: Human slime sharing can be fun and rewarding. People should do whatever they want. Try reading my post again in an informal but humorous tone instead of an misanthropic one.
If OP: Why would it be that wrong for a possible asexual to share their experience of discovering who they are?
>>
Brad Pickett - Thu, 26 May 2022 08:32:00 EST Mzi2R/T1 No.5217300 Reply
>>5217295
Shit, this post makes me believe I'm not actually asexual.
I really enjoyed the first kiss I had although admittedly I was drunk as fuck on alcohol.
>>
Keegan Friedman - Thu, 26 May 2022 08:47:22 EST /viiuIkd No.5217301 Reply
People must be delusion though, they are pumping her full of cum non stop thinking we would find it acceptable to be beyond capacity. Natures enough let alone people taking up a portion of the mind severing direction off where your attention lies, sheeples. Screw Sri Lanka, a land size should be a couple of million max, bleed oil dry, mass exodus. Everyone needs a mental evolution, stop exchanging fluids..
>>
Richter Bellemont - Thu, 26 May 2022 09:34:03 EST 0NN8T0Xk No.5217302 Reply
>>5217299
>Why would it be that wrong for a possible asexual to share their experience of discovering who they are?
Why does that need to include an anguished description of how disgusting it is to kiss someone? That sounds more like a reaction to a trigger than a true reflection. Kissing someone isn't that repulsive unless you've brought a whole bunch of baggage with you. Certainly a consentual kiss wouldn't trigger revulsion unless there's something else going on.
>>
Diamond O'Queef - Thu, 26 May 2022 09:35:06 EST 9ewvFWT4 No.5217303 Reply
1653572106836.jpg -(90528B / 88.41KB, 1000x625) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I too felt like this the first time I really kissed a girl, OP. I kept trying, hoping it would turn into the same thing I felt with dudes, and eventually she asked me if I was all right and we sort of stopped. That's how I found out I was just gay, at 22 years old.

if it happens with dudes I recommend you stop kissing people.
>>
Priscilla Snoddale - Thu, 26 May 2022 09:43:11 EST 0avz/2Jt No.5217304 Reply
1653572591583.png -(608220B / 593.96KB, 1009x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Sex is pretty nasty but I like it still
>>
Vagina McPenison - Thu, 26 May 2022 10:12:31 EST z1O1CQjP No.5217307 Reply
>>5217302
Because it was part of their experience? Should they censor themselves on an anonymous imageboard because you feel uncomfortable about someone being uncomfortable with doing something you think one must be comfortable with doing with any stranger to be deemed mentally well?
It is something that is generally seen as something nice, people seem to be enjoying it, OP has never done it before and is expecting something nice but it feels totally different and wrong. Is it that weird to be put off?
I know I'd feel aversion to kiss someone I don't actually like too, and I'm far from asexual. If it was my first, I could imagine myself as having felt disgusted by the way too intense intimate sensation with someone I wasn't actually comfortable with.
Go ahead and theorize about how I have some kind of lingering trauma as well, but no, I have no experience of bad touch in my past.
>>
Richter Bellemont - Thu, 26 May 2022 10:46:39 EST 0NN8T0Xk No.5217310 Reply
>>5217307
>Should they censor themselves on an anonymous imageboard because you feel uncomfortable
They should reflect on their words and portray themselves in honest ways and so should you. Shame on you, writing all that bullshit. I'm from here. You sound like a cartoon character.
>>
Jean-Georges Vongerichten - Thu, 26 May 2022 10:53:09 EST ZnI7+y6e No.5217311 Reply
1653576789470.jpg -(51121B / 49.92KB, 500x311) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
The body is a sack of skin holding in fluids, bones, bile, fat, excrement, oils, etc

There’s nothing wrong with being disenchanted by the body’s foul nature, OP. Some people are a slave to their lust and it bends their perceptions towards romanticism.
>>
Vagina McPenison - Thu, 26 May 2022 11:24:58 EST z1O1CQjP No.5217313 Reply
>>5217310
>reflect on their words and portray themselves in honest ways
But what if I'm an honest to god bullshit cartoon character in my shart of hearts?
How could the bulls anus produce less bullshit by being more honest?

It did be a while since I toked and wacked though so who knows, if I'm acting like a bitch that might be it. I just think that's a valid feeling to have, to be uncomfortable with being too intimate when it's not the right one. And we all just have different amounts or ease-of-reaching who the manifestation of that one could be.

>>5217311
Always thought that one was a bit weird to be in the buddhistic perspective.
Judging parts of the human to be "foul" seems very, unenlightened and bound to a mortal toil view.
Proceed without judging and investing in the emotions that come forth from being pulled through life, but oh, the body, right, the body is disgusting shit, fuck the body. Keep your attachment to those emotions, they're officially approved.
>>
Bird Keeper Matilda - Thu, 26 May 2022 11:53:25 EST 7v6RPwyX No.5217318 Reply
>>5217313
Man has an awareness of his own splendid uniqueness in that he sticks out of the out of nature with a towering towering godlike majesty only to retreat back into the ground a few feet in order to blindly and dumbly rot and disappear forever.

I see this in the way we write, in the threads we make on here, in that we are almost in complete ignorance of our own mortality, and rightly so. How could we have such a splendid consciousness that seems so much greater than our physical beings.

Obviously few can deal with this paradox and create unrealistic and absurd religious and war-like foundations of belief. The unpalatable reality is that your consciousness will not keep living after you are dead, you will not transform into the buddha or join heavenly christ in the afterlife, and so you will perpetrate much crime not on the preservation of life but on the impossible goal of immortality
>>
Vagina McPenison - Thu, 26 May 2022 12:20:32 EST z1O1CQjP No.5217319 Reply
>>5217318
How many times are we gonna do this over though?
I've lost count at this point, and I'm not even sure why we're doing this, or if there ever was a why
It's just starting to get a bit weird to browse through this endless sequence of deja vus

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.