420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Xanax v Klonopin: The Millionth Thread by Hedda Crellerkone - Wed, 11 Jan 2017 23:10:45 EST ID:cbTEvvxR No.133339 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1484194245339.jpg -(261766B / 255.63KB, 850x478) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 261766
Which one do you guys prefer? What's the main difference you feel? I'm taking Xanax for anxiety daily, and I will switch to Klonopin tomorrow because of the longer half-life, however I remember Klonopin to be much, much more powerful, at least when getting high on benzos. Don't know much about daily use.

Recreationally, which one do you prefer?
>>
Dr. Katz - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 00:36:51 EST ID:lixxb35S No.133343 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>133339
No benzo should really be used for daily anxiety for what is considered "long-term" by the medical community. If we're strictly talking about social anxiety, generalized anxiety disorder, agoraphobia, and similar anxiety types --- then yeah, go for clonazepam.
For strictly panic? Go for alprazolam.

Do not, for the love of all that is decent and living, do not get into daily usage. Tolerance rises, addiction potential is extremely high, withdrawals carry the risk of: rebound anxiety, physical symptoms returning (sweating, heart racing, etc.), insomnia, seizures, hallucinations, depersonalization, and even death...
From my experience with being on clonazepam (not daily) for 4 years with my RX ranging from 0.5mg 2x/day to 1mg 3x/day and my alprazoalm ranging from 0.25mg 3x/day to 0.5mg 3x/day (I was on both at the same time), I've gotta say, go with clonazepam for long-lasting relief from anxiety.
Take note of this.
>Benzos are not a cure for anxiety. These pills are merely a band-aid and should not be taken lightly or frequently. Keep dosages low, use infrequently, do not mix with other drugs or alcohol if you can help it, and don't drive when you're benz'd for the sake and safety of others.
>>
TinyTrip !5pb17tfZto - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 11:14:51 EST ID:iGx3kXri No.133348 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I don't use benzos recreationally, but hypothetically if I was offered to trade my 4mg clonazepam rx for alprazolam I'd say no. I
>>
Ernest Dallylock - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 15:13:39 EST ID:wJic+0pK No.133350 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>133339
I've used benzos daily. They work fine. All of the hysteria over benzo withdrawals and addiction is because people are too dumb to taper properly.
>>
Dr. Katz - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 15:32:00 EST ID:g+X1JSr9 No.133351 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>133350
I don't think it's a matter of intelligence matters as it is misinformation and ignorance.
Of course, a proper taper can greatly minimize w/d side-effects. A proper taper isn't always what an individual's doctor recommends though, and that's a major problem. Even doctors aren't well versed in tapering schedules let alone knowing what the Ashton Manual is.
>>
Albert Bardforth - Fri, 13 Jan 2017 10:14:02 EST ID:bQARIV31 No.133359 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>133350
have fun quiting benzos after several years of daily use
>>
High Strung - Mon, 16 Jan 2017 19:47:21 EST ID:aefDFjk4 No.133388 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I used to take Xanax but I eventually found it to be too "dopey", my tolerance got really high very quickly, and it made it hard for me to function (it was far easier for me to black out on it). I eventually asked my doctor for a new benzo and he prescribed me Klonopin.

Klonopin is great, it lasts longer across the day and I feel like I can handle myself better on it even though it kinda gets me higher. It's more of a "comfy" feeling than Xanax. I sleep great on it, and have been using it daily for 3.5 years now.

I'm a strange case in that benzos don't seem to cause me withdrawals. I can binge for 2 weeks straight, and then have to wait 2 more weeks for my refill, and while I'll feel a bit bummed and my insomnia returns, I've never had a seizure, or hallucinations, or disassociation from stopping my medication. My other benzo-prescribed/addicted friends think I'm some kinda freak.
>>
Benzofury !LiLzllnGvE - Mon, 16 Jan 2017 20:53:04 EST ID:IimoPE0U No.133390 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Always kpins on this, I can't deal with bars unless I'm drinking. I'm always drinking tho. Oh well.

Where's Mr.Shoe been?
>>
High Strung - Mon, 16 Jan 2017 20:56:32 EST ID:aefDFjk4 No.133391 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>133390

Yes, where IS Mr. Shoe?
>>
Dr. Katz - Tue, 17 Jan 2017 11:42:10 EST ID:fZhk9jGw No.133407 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>133390
>>133391
He tapered off of diazepam completely. Shoe came back to /benz/ a couple times post-taper to discuss potentially using benzos recreationally and infrequently. I can't recall a single poster telling him it was a good idea.
Shoe relapsed twice (as per his posts) on alprazolam/diazepam + alcohol and/or tramadol.

The last I heard was that Thailand was becoming less lax on OTC benzos in Mr. Show's area. He may have already gone back to the U.K. Not too sure on that one. He hasn't posted in a year or so.
>>
High Strung - Tue, 17 Jan 2017 21:12:51 EST ID:aefDFjk4 No.133425 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>133407
Hope the poor bastard's not dead

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.