|>> || >>147789 |
You realize our countries will be bordering each other right? Depending how far you are away from Hanoi, that might be an interesting ~4-6 day trip. You'll have to provide some more general info. I absolutely agree that weed in China, at least outside of super rural villages, is a suicide mission. Besides, you realize this stuff is only like ~2-6% max THC right? It's more like ~3-4%, and that's in vietnam and cambodia which I'd argue is better than the Chinese weed I had, and definitely better than the Indian weed i had.
There are definitely semi-affordable flights into Thailand/Malaysia/Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia if you want a semi-legal, genuinely semi-low risk low key drug "reset," particularly Cambodia for pseudo-legal weed edibles and OTC benzos/dodgy viagra/tramadol/codeine/sometimes dhc/semi-rarely even oral foreign oxy IR or crushable XR, morphine IR/XR tablets, and even morphine IV ampules and fucking german imported IM ketamine ampules.
Vietnam does has weed available, probably Ya ba (basically meth+sometimes caffeine pressed into pseudo-E pills that are only meth lol), some opium but less opium than laos, and even heroin, though tbh if you ever want to do fent-free real deal high potency China White $3 heroin, IMO do it in laos/cambodia and not vietnam because vietnam is hella serious about their meth and heroin mostly. Laos is moreso the plant based stuff, like "drug bars" that sell all sorts of cannabis products smoking and oral (sometimes hash too), OPIUM joints mixed with weed, raw opium in a bag by the gram, opium cooked into food, and a bit less common is sit down low key PPT poppy pod tea slushies. All these drug bars in laos are ~99.5% legal as long as you ALWAYS, ALWAYS consume the products on the premises of the esbtalishment and NEVER, NEVER walk away from premises with any leftover extras. Those establishments usually pay like ~20-50% of the drug retail price share to the logical police as a bribe to ensure they don't bother users inside.
I prefer happy pizzas in Cambodia, weed pizzas, cheap and decently potent.
All these countries mentioned have magic shrooms occasionaly to some degree depending on season, but I'd order thailand has shrooms mostly in the south but not entirely, cambodia definitely has them sometimes, and laos DEFINITELY has them.
Also, there's legit nitrous oxide available at loads of thai and malaysian bar, not sure about cambodia/vietnam.
the only legit psychedelics are shrooms and the semi-rare instances of westerners smuggling in legitimate high tier DNM reagent tested from solid trusted vendors products like realistically ~60-80%+ purity MDMA with no intentional adulterants really, DNM LSD tabs that are genuinely like ~90-135ug per tab depending on origin and honesty.
The only problem was that the ex-pat upper mid social class drug scene charges way higher prices than the west largerly due to way higher criminak penalties, and also because the westerners that actually smuggle in say 200g of realistically ~75-80%+ pure MDMA crystal[% (with the other 20-25% being mostly just reasonable synthesis side products, NOT intentional adulterants besides occasionally acetyl-l-carnitine added on purpose no more than ~5-10% of total product weight boost, simply to help increase nasal/rectal bioavailability and reduce neurotoxicity to ultimately benefit the consumer)[/%].
Long story short, in both Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur, prices for real deal free reagent tested included with semi-bulk orders for DNM MDMA from NL and DNM LSD-25 shipped out from Germany were usually 1000 thai baht per "dose"/"hit" of either substances, so 1000 baht for either for ~90-110mg (100mg average) higher end MDMA crystals in a cap, or perhaps closer to ~120-140mg MDMA crytals dosing through a "pre-packed" straw bump if the customer was a girl, was fit, cute, socializing with the dealer with minor flirting, and dealer was semi-trashed, etc.
>but either way
a glorified ~90-140mg MDMA MDM sack originally sources via DNM from the netherlands before being smuggled into SEA alongside with reagent tests + fent test strips ontop for safety, had a going rate of ~1000 Thai baht EACH. That's ~$30-33 USD per like 120mg DNM NL MDMA, or ~$30-33 per tab of DNM good vendor LSD that's never less than ~90ug LSD/tab, but usually more like ~110-130ug tabs (genuinely ~100-130, not like actually 70ug lol).
So yeah, ~$30-35 each for a a slightly fat point of MDMA is quite absurd, even if it's Amsterdam's finest, but your other option is to pay ~$5-20 each per "tab" of "ecstasy" that's like ~99.85% chance of containing method but meth, heroin, meth+heroin, and in regards to the other 0.15% chance, it's going to be an RC stimulant/ RC mdma analogue, TRUST ME.
From those kinds of those of "flat rate" 1000 baht/ ~$30-35 per 0.125g MDMA cap or ~120ug LSD tab white foreigner dealer, chances are you can likely get a combo of like 5 caps and 5 tabs for "only $200" instead of $300, but that's about the best you'll likely be able to do.
Is it possible in theory if you know english speaking uni kids who might get shit a tad cheaper, perhaps...but this is 100% by far the safest method.
I never paid those prices, but I did definitely sell an old leftover 10 strip of ~135ug DNM tabs that were almost a year ago, so realistically hit more like ~115-125ug, and I was super honest, and two russian dude offered $220 cash for all 10 on the spoke and I couldn't refuse.
NEVER TRUST LOCALS WHO APPROACH YOU FIRST ABOUT DRUGS, EVER! Always get to know expats that don't seem sketchy as fuck, seem poor as fuck, or have been bumpacketing around the world for more than a year, particularly more than 2-3 years. Some can be nice, but they're more likely to scale you, sell shittier drugs etc. Stick with the guys that are there on short holiday in semi large group who just had a finite quantity to let off to help pay for the trip.
On a last note, I need to check the Vietnamese laws on importing various RCs, because I genuinely want them for personal use. The dex 10s IR go for as much as like ~$10-25 each other there depending on the country, because dex/addies aren't scripted over there, the British love their coke but coke doesnt exist in SE Asia, and the aussies low key love their meth. So I don't mind trading 6-10 'packs of 6-10x10mg dexedrine IR (equivalent in potency is ~13.33mg adderall but recreational potency equal to roughly ~15mg adderall with 3-5x less side effects and like 70% less eupphoria ceiling).
If I can somehow import a few grams of 4f-mph, just like 5-15g, I'd be better off giving away my extra amph/d-amph scripts mostly for networking/friendship making and then just sticking to daily 4f-mph for more functionality.
Cheers mate. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. It'd be sweet if we could grab a coffe or a beer for a day or two China where it's a bit more tame.