Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Benzos in moderation

- Tue, 13 Aug 2019 15:20:37 EST xu08DZ4i No.146847
File: 1565724037988.gif -(2083243B / 1.99MB, 222x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Benzos in moderation
Hey, sorry to ask a question that most likely already have been asked multiple times, but anyways; How TF do I use benzos in "moderation"? Either I will go on a full blown binge and black out or I simply use to much on a daily basis. Ex. just a few weeks ago I bought diazepam and clonazepam and really tried to limit myself. Although I didn't binge I took way to much daily, I lost my job and went to my grandfathers funeral noticeably high among with other stupid shit, also some days I can completely not remember.

Any advice on the subject is more then welcome, I know I'm not the only one with this problem.

Thanks in advance!
>>
Not so good guy - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 15:26:24 EST xu08DZ4i No.146848 Reply
>>146847
btw pic related, me after scoring some benzos; diving clumsly into the abyss, losing control, not knowing where I'm going
>>
Edward Blungershaw - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 15:38:24 EST fm4ie2fv No.146849 Reply
>>146847
Don't take them if you don't have to. Trust me on this one. You are starting to get addicted and you are playing with fire now. If you have to take them, talk to your doctor about it. There are many other options for anxiety/sleep problems/whatever: SSRI/SNRI, pregabalin, gabapentin, z-drugs, less potent and less abusable benzos. They can be easier to control and just as effective.
More practical advice is to invest in some safe like device where you would stash pills that you don't need to have fun today. Then you just set the timer to open the lock let's say tomorrow afternoon. I don't know how much they cost, but it will surely be a good investment that will make your benzo habit less dangerous and less expensive.
>>
Not so good guy - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 16:27:17 EST xu08DZ4i No.146850 Reply
1565728037067.jpg -(238865B / 233.27KB, 1024x1365) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>146849
Oh boy, I'm already addicted. I'm in my early 20s and have used since I was 14. Been to rehab/"support homes" 4 times. I mainly use /opi/s, heroin IV is the drug of choice. And yes, I would love to try SSRI, prop gonna see if my doctor is on the same page.

I've thought about the safe thing and it seems like a good idea, but I think it would be hard to find that kind of safe and it's prop gonna be big and expensive, although I haven't seen one yet.

Thanks for the advice!

>wow it actually feels good to talk to a REAL human :^)
>>
Lillian Drangerstone - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 18:45:42 EST JIrNJ2YC No.146851 Reply
>>146850
I'm almost sure dr.m posted about using something like that to limit his benzo binges. Maybe he will provide more detailed information on the topic later.
>>
Hamilton Demblechad - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 23:48:51 EST Qg6a5p0s No.146855 Reply
>>146850
Mirtazapine is a great anti-depressant. If you tolerate it well, it can make sleep very easy, and the next day even better. Zoloft, etc, I think is pretty hazardous in comparison.
>>
Eliza Nicklenag - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 00:00:45 EST 8wRyP6Vh No.146860 Reply
>>146849
do you have a link to a device like this? Do they actually exist?
>>
Shitting Wittingwell - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 01:48:18 EST /nhwF8rl No.146873 Reply
>>146861
Don't know where but there are pocket sized safes. If you create a good combination, that is easy to remember but tough enough to remember
if buzzed, that should be fine. $15 bucks. If you feel it, just go with it.
Sometimes less is more, as they say.
>>
dr. m - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 02:59:03 EST ehbFaOGo No.146874 Reply
>>146860
The cheapest option is to get one of the smaller K-Safes. The only issue with the so-called K-safe is it's not going to stop someone with no one else to gold them accountable, assuming the user is willing to waste $15-40 by breaking the plastic "safe" and still getting high.

Ever since my divorce and change in living situation, I havent even had a stash of benzos big enough to be capable of doing a binge. So I really only used it before when I had like multiple 0.1-1g bags of pure RC benzo powder. These safes allow you to "lock" something away for up to one week exactly.

If you want a timed safe that you cant break open by just hitting it with a hammer or throwing it really hard against the pavement, you'll have to dish out some real money. In that kind of case, I suggest keeping a normal lockable safe at home (even a cheap $10-15 walmart micro safe that comes with a steel cable wire that you and wrap around something sturdy and lock it up) and leaving the keys to said safe in a memorable location somewhere at work (your office, etc.). That way, you wont be able to access the safe at will.
>>
Nell Bunhall - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 14:54:55 EST ZOgwjDm3 No.146915 Reply
Benzos are for episodes, you don't use that shit on the day to day life.
>>
Clara Finkinfield - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 09:07:15 EST XlPEbRAO No.146922 Reply
>>146915
Thanks for sharing your awesome advice. Now please check out the term "addiction".
>>
John Biddleman - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 05:38:11 EST xsetMVbo No.146938 Reply
>>146915
>Benzos are for episodes, you don't use that shit on the day to day life.

Benzos are prescribed for more than just anxiety relief or panic episodes.
And yes, people do get prescribed these on their day to day life, for different
conditions, different reasons.

As Drs say, all drugs can have some undesirable effects to the body/mind.

Taking in consideration, that the benefits should overall outweigh the possible
negative effects, with any drug.
>>
Phyllis Drobbleshaw - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 16:50:52 EST R2qFX4WD No.146966 Reply
>>146874
Do you have a k-safe? Didnt work for my oxy addiction.

Anyway now I have more of a benz addiction.
The modetate use pattern is just medical use. 0.5mg alpro or 5mg diaz 3-4 times a week for morning/afternoon work/socializing. Then at night I might have an ambien to ensure sleep. I know this is dependence at its trickiest, but the dosage pattern is nothing untaperable or out of control

OP you should look at addiction in a different way. You can't go around taking mega doses if you can't restrain yourself from redosing. Maybe its time to get hobbies amd just dose way lesa
>>
dr. m - Fri, 06 Sep 2019 13:48:40 EST Rt3E2wAH No.147032 Reply
>>146966

I had one before it got tossed out on me. Honestly a k-safe will only work for benzos if benzos aren't your favorite DOC and you're just semi-addicted mentally. I'd have never trusted myself to use a k-safe for actual opioids. The few times I stuffed 1lb of good seed in a k-safe, I'd be standing there like ~22.5hr later waiting for that 93min to pass by knowing I could just go get a hammer and break it open. It definitely wouldn't have been enough for me long term if I had set it to every 3 days etc.

But everyone is different'. It's definitely worth a shot. I'd say buy the smallest one if you don't live on your own and need to hide stuff, or the biggest one if you do (they're all the same price). I just think that paying $40 or $60 or whatever should get us at least a thin pot metal/aluminum shell instead of plastic. Even though they say it's like 3-4x stronger than "normal" plastic, whatever that is, it's not helpful for me at least that you can see right through it at what you're not allowed to have, and that if they made a version that costs say $100 but actually can't easily be opened, I'd buy another in a heart beat.

With benzos it's just trying to avoid access when you're not even really mentally conscious. With opioids, you'd need a safe you can't just bash in, drop from a window onto concrete, or like run over with your car lol. I wonder how many people have bought one for themselves/their loved ones and came home from work to see their spouse/child etc. backing over it with a car or smacking it with a hammer trying to get in lol.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.