Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Legality of RCs

- Fri, 16 Aug 2019 21:43:31 EST 2fOKw+fS No.146881
File: 1566006211676.jpg -(152418B / 148.85KB, 982x717) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Legality of RCs
I hate to be this guy but I’ve been doing so much research and keep hearing different things. Etizolam has become illegal in many states, such as Florida where I live. I tried tooling up clonazolam as an alternative but heard mixed things about it as well. Are there any legal RC benzos that you’re allowed to purchase/posses in Florida. Lastly, how much trouble would I get in if I bought either of these substances online anyway? I just want my benzos bruh
>>
Matilda Dremmlefoot - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 15:17:25 EST 8wRyP6Vh No.146888 Reply
>>146881
chances are unless you order a 50 gallon oil drum of the shit...if they find it theyll just take it and give you a love letter.

Maybe phenazepam? I dont know...
>>
dr. m - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 22:55:12 EST ehbFaOGo No.146896 Reply
>>146881

There's loads of legal RC benzos in FL, just not etizolam. However, there's only a few I'd recommend that are guaranteed as safe as alprazolam or etizolam. You can try diclazepam, phenazepam, and any RC benzo that you come to find out is a known metabolite of another FDA approved benzo.

Another option that's technically not FDA-aproval-tier procven safe like diclazepam/phenazepam/etizolam, yet is honestly pretty damn safe and not that serious, is pyrazolam, but it's only really good for anxiety alone.

If you're going to go with a hard hitter like clonazolam, I'd definitely recommend flualprazolam instead of clonazolam. Flualprazolam is still serious business and technically not proven "safe" just like clonazolam, but it's a half step down from clonazolam in terms of overall health risk.

Just be careful because flualprazolam is particularly sedative, almost as potent as conazolam mg for mg, and IME it raises tolerance disproportionately faster than it should, though it's not like absurdly faster.
>>
Ebenezer Nimmerpock - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 00:29:01 EST 2fOKw+fS No.146898 Reply
>>146896
I actually ended up buying clonazolam, which I have heard is super strong even for people with tolerances. Mostly I bought it because I noticed it was one of the legal benzos so I thought fuck it. Any tips for taking it? This is my very first time with RC benzos.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 14:01:32 EST qkzTPNFj No.146901 Reply
>>146898
Dr. M can speak more on this as well as other posters.

Clonazolam has a non-linear dosage curve, which means the effects from a 1mg dosage are not comparable to 4x what would be experienced with a 0.25mg (aka 250ug) dosage. The drug has a rather long duration of action with rather prominent delusions of sobriety.
Do NOT re-dose. Take a single small dosage, such as 125ug or 250ug at most, and only take the dose a single time. Taking the drug more than once a week poses extreme risk for physical and psychological addiction. Clonazolam has had reports of inducing seizures after only 1-2 weeks of usage a few times per week, but those individuals may have already had a higher chance of being predisposed to seizures.
Do not mix clonazolam with other drugs or alcohol.
Consider investing in a time controlled safe to decrease any possibility of re-administration of clonazolam. At the very least, have someone you trust hold onto your stash.
Black outs are extremely common as well. Please, avoid driving and public situations when you’re on clonazolam. Many, many people have had train wreck experiences that have led to losing friends, family and relational problems, occupational and academic issues, and even death.
A poster here; Johnny Rocket, died due to an overdose involving clonazolam, other RC benzos, and a fentanyl analogue. Johnny easily has the highest tolerance to benzos of any user on this board and in common literature.
Dr. M is the only poster who seemed to actually take low doses and even then I know he has some stories for you.
Personally, I do not want to instill fear but I do want to spread knowledge for the well-being of others. I’ve never had much interest in taking clonazolam, but under the right circumstances I would consider it.

Be safe!!
>>
Nigel Nasslehare - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 20:05:11 EST em/ShTyB No.146905 Reply
>>146898
be VERY careful with clonazolam. I ruined a few relationships with friends because of it, it's so easy to convince yourself you're more sober than you are. it's so powerful and long lasting. I wouldn't take it more than a few times a month, if that, please dont ever consider taking it multiple days in a row.
I miss it, but I'm also glad it's out of my life. make no mistake, it feels amazing but its such a thin line between feeling great and blacking out/making an absolute fool of yourself on clonazolam.
>>
stoned chocobo - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 05:24:33 EST MnheNrZQ No.147050 Reply
>>146901
only did it 3 times. got like a toothpick scraping of it from a friend (1-2mg?) and it felt like an LSD comeup for the first 3 hours which was very wierd then around hour 3-4 got into a more trippy almost dissociative trance. as the day turned into night what was a clear head for the first part turned more and more cloudy and sedating and i probably kept myself up until like 2am but i dont remember it past hour 6. ate alot of food and smoked as i normally do in a benzo daze i bet.
>>
Fucking Puttingcocke - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 05:28:19 EST MnheNrZQ No.147051 Reply
>>146881
idk if this is relevenant to you but i got caught with hydrocodone weed and a bag of like 200mg of LABELED Norflurazepam. the cop asked "how much heroin is in this?" then when i explained he said "it has that PAM ending which means its a benzo which means its illegal"
charged me with 2 accounts of misdemeanor possetion in the 7th for dros and Norff and a UPM for the weed
later on in court on the document it only showed 1 charge for the possetion 7th and the UPM so maybe they dropped that
eitherway had to do rehab for that shit
>>
Edward Turveyfield - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 18:46:15 EST m6zqruw6 No.147057 Reply
1568069175664.jpg -(99904B / 97.56KB, 720x539) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>146881
as far as im aware, etizolam is the only illegal thienobenzo in some states. i'd look specifically at the chem you're ordering though.

analogue law (which most people tend to compartmentalize as not being real) only holds true for analogues of schedule 1 and 2 substances though.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.