Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

versed

- Wed, 28 Aug 2019 18:26:39 EST qmKSSjPj No.146977
File: 1567031199182.jpg -(130053B / 127.00KB, 539x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. versed
does anyone here have experience with verced (nasal spray midazolam) or midazolam in general? I was prescribed it and I'm picking it up tomorrow

thanks <3
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Fri, 30 Aug 2019 01:13:11 EST qkzTPNFj No.146989 Reply
>>146977
A friend of mine, who has a great deal of nearly a decade of benzo experience, has had midazolam as a pre-surgical medication likely around half a dozen times over the last 5 years. The drug is typically agreed upon by many to be one of the more recreational benzos in existent. Because of a short duration, rapid onset, and low oral BA there is next to no benefit in taking the drug orally, but I understand you have the nasal spray. Midazolam would be best if insufflated, via IV, or rectally. Really, IV is the main means most people have experience with midazolam.

How'd you swing a script??
>>
Beatrice Honeygold - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 15:52:47 EST 0HFC/SAI No.147027 Reply
>>146989
Interesting. I have epilepsy, which is currently poorly controlled by my meds (keppra and oxtellar). I have had a few bad seizures recently and went to a different neurologist than I normally go to. I normally get 10 mg of Ativan every time I have a seizure, but this lady put me on the versed instead. Unfortunately none of the pharmacies near me actually carry it, so I didn't end up getting it. I'm not too bother d by that, since it's apparently one use only, kind of like an epi pen for seizures.

Appreciate the response, though <3
>>
Caroline Cunningville - Fri, 06 Sep 2019 00:47:32 EST 9V8lxzzs No.147030 Reply
>>146977

I've gotten pilled Midazolam from Europe before, 30mg horse-sized pills, they're made so that trying to dilute them in water to shoot up would be almost impossible. Those big blue oblong pills, they were the brand name too, I forget what they're called, but it's different than North-American injection only Midazolam used for people showing up at the ER flipping the fuck out or as pre-op relaxing meds.

Loprazolam, now that's another benzo that's only in Europe, comes in tiny pills and is also water soluble, man I'd love to have known they were when I got some 1mg pills (it's Loprazolam, not Lorazepam (Ativan) they were some of the best Rx benzo I ever had, too bad it's only available in a handful of countries in europe and africa.

Got put to sleep real well with a couple 30mg midaz pills, though, for certain.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.