Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Multiple Highs per Day. Is it Possible?

- Mon, 02 Sep 2019 12:33:04 EST JZT9mh0p No.147003
File: 1567441984521.jpg -(10123B / 9.89KB, 312x312) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Multiple Highs per Day. Is it Possible?
I am creating this thread to ask a question about taking multiple doses of a short-acting benzo and where you can still reach the same level of high twice in a single day.

2mg Ativan at 7am produced a euphoric buzz that has lasted to 11:24am
at the time of this post.

My question is how long would I need to wait in order to achieve that same buzz
I received this morning?

Is it possible to get the same level of euphoric buzz from benzos twice in one day, or do my neurotransmitters become empty and require 24 hours in order to replenish?
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 00:40:15 EST qkzTPNFj No.147005 Reply
>>147003
I suppose it would technically be possible, yes. If someone is achieving multiple "highs" in a day they are likely taking a fast-acting benzo with a rather short half-life. Typically, someone could take 2mg lorazepam (Ativan) in the morning and take a somewhat higher dosage later on in the evening/night to achieve a similar buzz. However, dosing a benzo multiple times throughout a day is generally something for persistent anxiety throughout the day or if someone has panic disorder and has multiple panic attacks throughout a single day.

The amount of time to wait will be several days to a couple of weeks because you will continue to build up and increase your blood plasma levels of benzodiazepines and their active metabolites.

For recreation most people would take a desired dosage and drink/smoke then decide to take a small amount more several hours later. While this is common it is not suggested as repeat dosing is an easy way to lead to a blackout and eventual dependence on a drug.

>require 24 hours in order to replenish?
Not exactly. Different benzos have differing half-lives, durations of action, and active metabolites. Someone could take midazolam or triazolam more than once in a day, and accounting for slightly raising the subsequent dosage(s) and tolerance, still get high. Compare that to diazepam, clonazepam, or chlordiazepoxide and we are not talking about the same durations or half-lives by any stretch. With an intermediate acting benzo like lorazepam, with relatively fast onset & intermediate duration of action and half, I would not think it would be possible to attain the same high with more than 2 to 3 dosages in a single day. Eventually you'll pass out or simply not experience as strong of effects as desired.
Alprazolam might be a little better, but not by much. And, the same could be said about etizolam.
>>
Phoebe Gaddletuck - Wed, 04 Sep 2019 00:45:32 EST 9V8lxzzs No.147014 Reply
>>147005
Yeah, with -lam ones, or very strong per mg -pams like clonazepam. Good luck getting RC benzos if Canadian these days though, even the Etizolam from local vendors are gone. A lot of the strong as fuck -lams that are RC's will get you all wobbly and euphoric (if you have an anxiety issue, even more so). US stores out there and the only one I knew of that shipped to Canada stopped selling any RC benzos. Anyways, one of my fav ends with PAM, it takes long to kick in but when it does...Flubromazepam counts as multiple highs because you'll go to bed like a baby, all wobbly and wake up still very chill...the only RX benzo I know that does that is high dose Librium, like 3-4 Libriums 25 or the sleeper Dalmane, the longest lasting benzo one can get a script for, flurazepam 30's, you take a couple and you'll be sleeping 16 hours if you feel like it
>>
Jenny Fancocke - Wed, 04 Sep 2019 18:11:05 EST ASPUGtff No.147020 Reply
>>147014
there's a canada only vendor that sells bromazolam and alprazolam powder and it's very legit.
The scene in canada can't be that bad if there are other vendors like him
>>
Dextrolord - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 13:35:35 EST 7/VhkBhG No.147026 Reply
>>147003
Lorazepam ia not a short acting benz it's about the same as clonazepam, you will get more effects if u take more today but to get the full experience wait till tomorrow
>>
stoned chocobo - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 12:16:43 EST VYDukAm1 No.147041 Reply
>>147003
for me if i dose a benzo im feeling atleast groggy and out of it for the rest of the day, and idk about getting "high" either just releaved and relaxed. that being said when i had Etizolam and norflurazepam i would redose a couple times on some days.
>>
Brain - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 02:15:09 EST qM27bOms No.147072 Reply
>>147003
Fuck yea its possible. You will just develop tolerance fast and have to take 4mg instead of the normal 2 eventually to receive the same buzz.

I feel like this matters on patterns of usage. If you use 2-3 times a week i couldn't see 2 days in a row a big deal. But everday benzo usage will lead to what i stated above if you are really looking for that empty "high"

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.