Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

First time taking triazolam, and benzos in general

- Sat, 07 Sep 2019 02:28:21 EST FzeHGFLf No.147035
File: 1567837701738.jpg -(10376B / 10.13KB, 238x179) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. First time taking triazolam, and benzos in general
Hey guys, newfag here.

I've never taken benzos before in my life, and I was just prescribed some Halcion (Triazolam) .25mg.

I took just one pill about 30 minutes ago, and feel pretty dizzy/heavy. I'm thinking of taking another for .5mg to get a better effect.

Does anyone have any experience with halcion, and is .5mg safe for a first timer?
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 03:45:27 EST qkzTPNFj No.147036 Reply
>>147035
If I am not mistaken, triazolam are only available in 0.25mg and 0.5mg tablets.
As far as benzos go for a first timer I would NOT suggest triazolam being your first. The reality is that everyone has their own subjective preferences and biological aspects, which make it a bit difficult to gauge. I would say you could wait a couple of days and take 0.5mg. And yes, 0.5mg triazolam is safe if you have access to a bed.

Triazolam is commonly one of the main benzodiazepines cited for having incredible euphoria. Other prescription benzos that people generally agree have the most recreational effects are temazepam, triazolam, and midazolam. Shorter acting benzos are typically favored for somen individual's mental health needs (e.g. sleep, panic, etc.)
>>
Dr. Rieux - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 03:56:39 EST FzeHGFLf No.147037 Reply
>>147036
Alright well, since I posted this, I've taken 2 of the 0.25mg pills, and I had crushed a third one up and have yet to snort it.

I just feel a little lightheaded, but that's about it. If I snort this line straight into the .75mg, am I fucked? Sorry if it's a stupid question, but my thinking is a little slow, as well.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 05:01:46 EST qkzTPNFj No.147038 Reply
>>147037
Triazolam has a rather short duration of action and half-life. The high doesn't last long (from what I have read at least. Every psych I have ever seen is against benzos for daily anxiety and for sleep. Z-drugs such as zolpidem (Ambien), zaleplon (Sonata), and eszopiclone (Lunesta) are typically favored by physicians.

Despite not having experience with triazolam, at least personally, I would strongly advise you to stop re-dosing. The best way to take benzos is periodically with a tolerance break. This class of drugs has seen much scrutiny and has been dubbed as the "next opioid crisis" since many people become addicted and it isn't uncommon for individuals who die by overdose to have benzos in their system.

>am I fucked?
Probably not, but I don't really know what you're asking about. How would you be fucked? I am assuming you're referring to blacking out, but if that isn't the case please do tell me. To avoid addiction you really need to dose 1-2x/week with a benzo. Physical dependance sets in quickly for most benzos, which means it is common for someone to only receive a short-term prescription (i.e. two weeks or less). Anything over 4 to 6 weeks ins considered "long-term" daily usage. However, physical addiction that does manifest under normal conditions will take anywhere from 6 to 26 weeks of daily usage.

>tl;dr stop re-dosing and do not use benzos daily. Benzos are meant to be taken all at once as achieving multiple "highs" is rather difficult. Simply having the pills does not mean you are required to abuse them, but I can see where the temptation lies.

Again in my first post, triazolam is rather difficult to come by. If or when you ever take another benzo that is intermediate to long-lasting you may be severely disappointed. Or, maybe happily surprised.

People who take benzos like intermediate to long-lasting benzos, short-acting benzos, or a combination of the two.
>>
Dr. Rieux - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 04:47:48 EST FzeHGFLf No.147040 Reply
If I take .25 triazolam and drink a few beers, will I die?
>>
Fanny Puddlekedge - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 12:19:42 EST 9V8lxzzs No.147100 Reply
>>147035
Triazolam is awesome, I miss the days I was able to buy some from a now dead free-for-all pharmacy at the other end of the earth. It was brand name too, man that stuff feels great. But I was swimming in Rx benzos and RC benzos at the time, likely didn't enjoy them enough, although 1mg at once is wooooooOooooof euphoric.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.