Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Eti

- Wed, 11 Sep 2019 18:14:40 EST XUvhiudI No.147084
File: 1568240080259.jpg -(45847B / 44.77KB, 510x528) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Eti
Does etizolam show up on drug tests? I heard yes or no. I think it’s a false positive thing where popping a little gives you a faint line and popping a lot gives you a fail. I have some benzo piss tests at my house I could try some other brands too. I’m not sure if it takes a lot to cause a false positive or if it’s like benzos where it shows up for a few days and takes awhile to get out

What about the cpam I see people talking about
>>
Walter Doblinglotch - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 11:43:00 EST jf4+XjCN No.147093 Reply
Causes a false positive on dipstick tests and a lot of lab tests also test for it under benzo metabolites now. There's a very large chance you'll fail. Cpam I assume would make you piss dirty too. I've heard clam doesn't pop on a lot of tests, but I know a couple people who pissed dirty at their methadone clinic after taking nothing but clam and that was years ago, so I doubt that's safe to take either anymore.
>>
Charlotte Wandlebury - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 12:17:47 EST XUvhiudI No.147099 Reply
>>147093
God damn it I need this shit. I have actual fucking anxiety. Like can’t talk. Don’t wanna go out. Even making a phone call or going to the store causes hours of panic. Lay in bed at night can’t sleep staring at my phone or sweating.

A few people on circlejerk said they were fine
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 20:10:59 EST qkzTPNFj No.147103 Reply
>>147099
Etizolam more than likely will flag for benzodiazepines. Do not take the chance, OP.

If your anxiety truly is as debilitating as it sounds then please seek professional help for counseling and medication.
>>
Angus Hindlehall - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 20:59:25 EST /hs1QfBh No.147105 Reply
>>147103
No health insurance in ameristallion plus it sounds like no one wants to prescribe the shit. The thing is i dont even want a super strong benzo i hate blacking out did too much stupid shit the withdrawals. I just want Ativan or my legit anxiety problems not even to get high just enough to function and feel normal.
>>
Fucking Billingdale - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 00:51:52 EST TUjJALyN No.147106 Reply
>>147093
Diazepam shows positive for three distinct benzos, after metabolizing. Not sure about others.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 02:21:59 EST qkzTPNFj No.147107 Reply
>>147105
People who do not have insurance are able to receive government aid in order to receive healthcare for both physical and psychological problems.

For the U.S. the most commonly Rx'd benzos are as follows in descending order: alprazolam (Xanax), lorazepam (Ativan), clonazepam (Klonopin), and diazepam (Valium). All of the "big four" benzos have generics and at least two of them (but maybe all four) have been placed on the Essential Medicines list by the World Health Organization (WHO).
While doctors have been moving away from prescribing opioids and benzodiazepines there are still doctors who understand some patients/clients respond better to one class of drugs versus another. Many doctors are still prescribing benzos.

>Suggestion
Seek community mental health so you do not have to pay for therapy sessions, can easily establish medication appointments with a psychiatrist, and pay little to nothing for medication.

>>147106
Other benzos have various active metabolites besides the actual drug/chemical in its original state prior to being processed and metabolized by the body. Just because diazepam will metabolize into nordiazepam, oxazepam, and temazepam does not mean someone with a benzo script will fail their UA simply for having benzos present.

This is much different than OP's statement. Etizolam in most cases will flag for benzos and can then be sent off for lab testing. Etizolam does not have active metabolites that are technically prescribed/allowed for UAs unless the test is general and someone already has a benzo script.
>>
Fucking Dizzlecocke - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 06:04:15 EST XUvhiudI No.147109 Reply
>>147107
Does that mean I have to submit tax documents and shit to the government? That’s why I couldn’t get healthcare I don’t have any of those or anything to prove income

Is there like specific doctors that are cheap because government funding the trips to the doctors are cheap?
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 11:41:07 EST qkzTPNFj No.147113 Reply
>>147109
You, or a case worker, will need to find a means of obtaining your proof of income documentation. Having W-2 forms from current/prior work should suffice, but if you’ve never worked you wouldn’t have a typical set of W-2s lying around. If you’ve never had employment then programs exist to to assist you. Also, looking into Medicaid to help defer the cost of sessions, appointments, transportation, medication, etc. could have a massive benefit for daily life.

>Specific doctors that are cheap
In many community mental health agencies therapists/counselors-in-training (CITs) cannot bill for therapy unless it is through Medicaid. Even then, the therapist/CIT does not directly make money off of you. Therapists/CITs may be working toward licensure and have completed their degree or are still in graduate school for their M.A., M.S., PsyD, or PhD. Regardless, it is highly recommended to have a mental health therapist for talk therapy in addition to having a psychiatrist (M.D.) or nurse specializing in mental health to assist with medications. Depending on characteristics of your area and how accessible mental health assistance is there is also a strong possibility for your psychiatrist and therapist to be in the same building.

A vast majority of community mental health agencies will have sliding scale rates that are solely based on income level. Again, having Medicaid could help with the bulk of the cost. Still, you will have to seek all of this information, which takes a fair amount of time. For any reason if you cannot properly gather all of your information or are unable to research mental health therapists in your area a case worker (CSS) could provide a wealth of support. CSSs actually bring in the most money to the field, but make the least amount of money. Many clients I have seen over the past 2+ years often have a CSS, master’s or doctoral level clinician, a psychiatrist for assessment of symptoms and medication, and a nurse specializing in mental health for assistance/needs in between psychiatric appointments.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.