Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Diclaz vs clonazolam

- Fri, 13 Sep 2019 15:32:14 EST PvBCgkzm No.147115
File: 1568403134769.jpg -(151011B / 147.47KB, 630x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Diclaz vs clonazolam
How is Diclazepam vs colanzolam? Had some clonaz, it was nice but it was hard to find a sweet spot with it. You either weren’t high enough or you were blacked out and didn’t remember anything the next day. Some place I used upped the price for clonaz and I’m looking at diclaz now. Would it be better for me to go with that instead?
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 01:05:13 EST hyPyNb1G No.147120 Reply
>>147115
Diclazepam has a much broader range of uses than clonazolam. Objectively, one could still black out with and become addicted to diclazepam. The drug is great for long-lasting anxiety and for tapering. But, diclazepam is almost never talked about in recreational settings as it is extremely similar to lorazepam (Ativan) and lorazepam is even one of diclazepam’s active metabolites.
Outside of the fact that both diclazepam and clonazolam are benzodiazepines their individual safety profile, therapeutic index, duration, and dosage curve are nothing alike.
>>
Sidney Hiddleridge - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 10:16:37 EST 2fOKw+fS No.147126 Reply
>>147120
Ah, I see. I’m looking for something more on the recreational side. How is Flubromazolam in comparison to clonaz? Or just your opinion on it in general. Heard mixed things but overall seems like a pretty solid recreational value. Unfortunately I can’t just buy fucking etiz because it’s illegal here because otherwise I’d have done it a long time ago.
>>
Mr Shoe - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 10:21:02 EST 3+mnFvhZ No.147128 Reply
>>147115
The main thing you need to keep in mind with Clonazepam is that it's half life is 40 or so hours, which is super long, especially considering it takes 4-5 half lives for a substance to leave your body

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.