Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Mr Shoe Relapses HARD

- Sat, 14 Sep 2019 10:19:41 EST 3+mnFvhZ No.147127
File: 1568470781359.jpg -(105012B / 102.55KB, 850x567) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Mr Shoe Relapses HARD
If you were around here on /BENZ/ back in maybe 2012-15 you may have caught wind of my ID, as well as another user IDGAF. We were both the 'wreck heads' of BENZ, myself posting videos where I'd be taking 200mg of diazepam in one sitting, or agreeing to drop 30mg of xanax (not proud of that). Those were truly dark dark times, days that when they were unfolding, deep down I'd wish they would dissipate forever, never to return.

Eventually, they did. Around mid 2017 I started to meditate and workout.. that is after a full on seizure from withdrawing from huge benzo doses and alcohol consumption. I managed to finally taper down and get off of these evil pills for good. As soon as I started to confront my anxiety and life situations head-on, without crutches, things began to improve beyond belief.
I managed to start several businesses with success, I held relationships, my physique started to become way above average for a male in his late 20s. Life was good and it was getting better with each month.

Since leaving benzodiazepines behind, I have always advocated at how dangerous they are. Even if prescribed by a doctor I determine them to be a hindrance to ones life. Whatever you use them for to cover up and hide, that very thing will soon rise up again, later in your life stronger and gnarlier than ever; that is a given.

I currently live in South East Asia and have done for some time. I had to travel to Cambodia for visa reasons to arrange certain documents and what not. Things turned out very badly for me, and I had to travel alone away from my GF. I was stuck in a foreign country, denied access back to where my 'home' was, with my cancelled ATM card, 2 sets of clothing and a smile strung on my face to deal with the entire thing. It's 35 degrees C and I had jeans and a shirt on to paint you a picture. Basically I had to travel to a different location in Cambodia to fly out to Malaysia, to head back to where my home was without immigration issues; fine! Easy... However, Before I departed for the airport, for whatever reason I bought a 10 strip if diazepam and clonazepam from a pharmacy for around $2.20. FUCK! I knew what I was doing, the whole ordeal had gotten to me, but why was I committing to this, I know exactly where this path leads, it doesn't lead anywhere pleasant in any way shape or form.

Fast forward to the second location in Cambodia, I get sold coke from a tuktuk dude, or at least I thought it was coke. However I had downed 5 Long Islands and a few beers, plus a fair few of the benzos beforehand, whatever I railed up my nose could have been this or that. I gummed some, and I didn't get a distinct 'coke taste' from it, however I was super faded so who knows.

I woke up on my hotel floor and had to head for my plane out of Cambodia at 6:30am to Malaysia. I ended up being stuck in Kuala Lumpur for 24 hours, and then returned home. Now I am home, I find myself sourcing diazpepam again... I have fully relapsed. I am under NO ILLUSION. I know exactly where these pills take you. Even if you think you can handle them, if you consider yourself strong minded and whatever else - nope, if you take them on a regular basis you will before long become a slave to them physically, mentally or both.

Not sure why I posted this, but it is what it is. Welcome back to /BENZ/ I guess.
>>
Frederick Hungerpen - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 03:42:41 EST 3+mnFvhZ No.147136 Reply
>>147133
Firstly I made this thread here because nobody would understand who relate to it anywhere else. We all have to vent and she our inner demons from time to time.
Secondly, after nearly a decade of abuse of Benzos on and off, I am fully aware how destructive they are, and so I hope some people may actually rethink their life choices by hearing my horror stories, which there are many. Not just mine but many people I personally know.

Take daily benzso and see where it leads in a few years, good luck to you bro
>>
High Strung - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 17:45:01 EST /NXX0bfT No.147144 Reply
Sup Shoe. I'm so sorry to hear you're struggling. Sending duas and SLAYER your way. I'm still on the Clonazepam myself, I don't know if I'll quit anytime soon.

What are you doing in Southeast Asia? TEFLing? I'm going TEFLing in Beijing after Christmas myself.
>>
William Blupperfuck - Mon, 16 Sep 2019 14:59:28 EST 3+mnFvhZ No.147151 Reply
>>147144
Cloanazepam is my jam, I took 20mg tonight with literal tolerance. It has such a long half life is's crazy, As both any benzs they act on the GABA receptors, once you inevitably come off of the, your of abuse you will haveeelo to playh ave hello to play. The trick is to tsper down. Not to mention the aixety you will get week atder,

I am xuerently looking into CB iu, any ce=reab useres>>
>>
William Blupperfuck - Mon, 16 Sep 2019 19:37:01 EST 3+mnFvhZ No.147158 Reply
>>147151
haha this post made very little sense indeed... my bad, it's all part of the /BENZ/
Have a happy day one and all
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 00:41:31 EST qkzTPNFj No.147167 Reply
>>147127
Damn Shoe, welcome back.

The idea of benzos being evil completely dismisses their legitimate objective medical and therapeutic value. If we’re talking short-term usage then I do not have any problem with the idea of daily dosing with incremental dosage reductions over, say, 10 days. Same deal with PRN low quantities of benzos. Yeah, the potential for abuse is there but someone likely would not have a physical addiction.

How are you feeling about being back on the /benz/ wagon? When you fully tapered off of diazepam did you use any other substances before fully relapsing?
>>
Benzofury !DmIYq/V7hg - Fri, 20 Sep 2019 00:20:21 EST JcTSiBNX No.147192 Reply
>>147127
Damn dude, this hurts to read. Making me rethink some shit as usual, Shoe.
>>
Martin Bossleville - Fri, 20 Sep 2019 20:36:31 EST TTCzQoTo No.147205 Reply
>>147127
benzos dont make you act like that, its your own dramatic play youre performing. you can be physically dependent and have mental compulsion to take them, but youre doing this to yourself for whatever reason. do you have a personality disorder or something?
>>
dr. m - Wed, 25 Sep 2019 15:29:56 EST Rt3E2wAH No.147235 Reply
>>147127

Hey Mr Shoe. I don't know if you remember me, but I remember you. All I'll say is that, while I enjoyed visited Cambodia up until the point I was robbed by a total of 4 dudes with a revolver and some lady, I enjoyed the hell out of the country. That being said, it is an absolute hedonistic shit hole, kind of like what I imagine Thailand was like ~15-30 years ago.

Definitely consider not staying anywhere in Myanmar/Thailand/Laos/Cambodia/Vietnam if you don't want to relapse, especially on benzos. Everyone online kept saying Thailand doesn't sell OTC benzos anymore, but I got a pharmacist to sell me 20 or 30 10mg diazepam for like $5 by showing him an empty ativan bottle that was 2-3 years old (lol).

It's definitely a fun and cheap region of the world, and I'd argue that it's slightly above various parts of South America in terms of the best+cheapest+easiest place to go on a drug holiday in the entire world. That being said, the fact you can get tramadol+codeine+dhc+any benzo 24/7 and even stronger Rx stuff if you know the right pharmacy, if you're in recovery it's definitely not the best place to be.
>>
dr. m - Thu, 26 Sep 2019 13:46:24 EST Rt3E2wAH No.147239 Reply
>>147127

I will say that, by far, Malaysia was my favorite country in SE Asia, though due to being robbed I was only able to spend sufficient time in Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore, maybe 2 weeks in Cambodia, and just 1-3 days in Vietnam. Unfortunately, I never made it to Laos or Myanmar. Some day I'd like to fly back to Vietnam, most likely the southern region (most likely land in Ho Chi Minh/Saigon), then travel generally north, eventually cross west into Laos, travel around Laos, then either cross over in northeastern Thailand and then travel all around northern Thailand (I hear it's a LOT cheaper for food, lodging, and possibly beer/other wants or needs than southern Thailand, particularly Bangkok and most of the islands). I want to see if the so-called "old Thailand" feel still exists up there.

On a side note, surprisingly enough I did NOT really enjoy Thailand in the slightest, at least when compared to Malaysia or Cambodia. Literally every single backpacker/TEFL teacher/digital nomad I bumped into, regardless of cultural and hobby-related differences, were either occasionally mildly positive or (most often) downright raving about how much they loved/enjoyed Vietnam.

While I believe UK/most EU citizens can enter Vietnam either visa free (for between 13-29 or 30 days depending on nationality) or are otherwise offered visa on arrival (usually at least 29-30 days, but I'd expect at least a tourism-retated visa option that lasts a minimum of 60 days, if not the common length of 90 days. There might even be a visa option of applying for a tourist visa of as long as ~180 days), Americans should take note that there are NO visas on arrival/ non-visa entry options to enter Vietnam. You'll need to have a tourism agency write a letter to their embassy or whomever to get approved.

Even so, it's still definitely worth visiting/staying there.
>>
Frederick Niddlemed - Sun, 29 Sep 2019 04:47:47 EST qX1zulka No.147268 Reply
>>147127
Yeah I remember you, the guy in Thailand buying diazepam and tramadol from the pharmacy in the aisles, with the 400mg/day of diazepam taking sometimes, were rollin' with at least a hundred a day anyways. Yeah I remember you, I was here a lot when I had issues getting adjusted to just 20mg diazepam a day when I had 30 plus 2mgx3 clonazepam a day stopped by my methadone doc back then, my psychiatrist had to intervene so that I at least kept 20mg of diaz.

You might have helped me out morally back in 2012-2013. Just woke up to take a piss and eat something, I always sleep in 2 blocks when I don't take any Restoril at night now, I'm on easy street now, oxycodone-CR (generic oxycontin, chewable/whatever like the old ones) every 12 hours from the pain clinic, 30mg diazepam from the psych, GP scripts me bromazepam 12mg/day and Restoril 30-60mg as needed, so I get 45 a month 30mg caps, but I try to stay disciplined and not take the Restoril during the weekend when I don't need to sleep 8 hours straight because I need to be up and fully functional all day.

In a way, I "relapsed", but I'm not dealing with 70 year old docs who might retire at any moment, which is what got me into trouble in the first place (percodan and clonaz withdrawal at the same time back in '08 when I called the office and... dee-doo-dah, the number you dialed is no longer in service, the motherfucker has retired without warning....gl bruh
>>
Betsy Fiddlemadge - Wed, 02 Oct 2019 02:57:04 EST 0SRUm69r No.147288 Reply
>>147127
I've been clean off benzos for like 3 to 4 months and I'm sitting here wanting to relapse really hard but no one will sell me pills anymore cause I told them not to. I feel your pain. I'm probably going to relapse, but maybe not. Maybe in the morning I'll feel different but eh, I want benzos lol
>>
>>
Shit Bivingtone - Wed, 02 Oct 2019 07:38:24 EST gACrxJp9 No.147294 Reply
>>147288
Remember that if you have withdrawn before you will withdraw harder and be at risk of seizures next time, and that your tolerance will return RAPIDLY

Try to keep distracted man i know it's hard though i'm in a similar boat
>>
Mr Shoe - Sat, 19 Oct 2019 10:22:30 EST T32BDs4z No.147467 Reply
>>147294
this, the WDs will be worse. The scientists and chemists say the substances stay in your body x amount of days due to half life, but that is BS as it remains in other tissues within the body. I know this as I still have a huge tolerance after 3 years of sobriety lol.. Relapsing on Benzos is probably the worst relapse.. sure one shot of heroin can kill you, if you're unlucky and or stupid, but the life of Benzodiazepines addiction physically and mentally is so utterly hellish, espe3cially when trying to stop
>>
Mr Shoe - Sat, 19 Oct 2019 10:32:54 EST T32BDs4z No.147468 Reply
>>147239
Hey Dr M, I do not remember you sorry, I only remember IDGAF.. not sure if he died or just left the site.. either or is possible. We were both dosing 20-30mg of Xanax a day so who knows.
In Thailand I can still get Diazepam, Clonazepam, Temazepam, Xanax and I scored morphine too..
I'm a YouTube (educational channel) that's how I make my living, I am also looking at other revenue stream but as you know, when you're in the Benzodiazepines haze, life doesn't go as you accept. I was sober for 3 years and my lire improved dramatically. It makes me both angry and sad to see people here talking about how benzops are fun or good, they should never be used or prescribed for more than a couple of weeks at most. The real way to success is in the mind. Meditation and physical exercise, that is what saved me back then, but right now I am no self destruct mode and I don't know why

Thailand is such a beautiful place physically and culturally. The way of life in the West is so stressful and so uptight, it's difficult to pinpoint it, but I think it's a lot to do with the media influencing the masses, and causing unrest among the masses. I dunno man
>>
Cedric Mobblebene - Wed, 30 Oct 2019 06:20:52 EST Tt78hugO No.147566 Reply
1572430852635.jpg -(541178B / 528.49KB, 2053x3046) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>147127
I remember you... I quit using benzo in 2017 (I was taking just the dose prescribed by a dodctor since 2010), but faced with some tough personal problems in 2019 I also relapsed.
>>
Martha Bremblenat - Fri, 01 Nov 2019 23:24:10 EST 6WOWmEt+ No.147584 Reply
yooooo shoe how you been? i always enjoyed your posts.. lol actually a few months ago i came to /benz/ (im more of a opi guy) to ask about you and the users said you had gotten your shit together. im kinda sad you relapsed but oh well it happens. i'm on methadone myself so i'm no one to judge.

anways how you been? are you still with the same girl? dont you ever plan to marry her and adopt her kid then have kids with her? i truly wish the best for you man.

anyways i'm waiting to get drug tested at the methadone clinic then once thats done i'm going on a 2-3 day xanax and weed binge!
>>
Zeak - Tue, 05 Nov 2019 09:06:09 EST gaoVDtoN No.147595 Reply
Hope you remember me. Read/replyd aaround 2013. Lets. get sober ogeher mate((3mg xan and 1liter12.5 wine
>>
dr. m - Sun, 10 Nov 2019 14:32:10 EST Rt3E2wAH No.147618 Reply
>>147127

Can this now be the Barred Out in a Foreign Land story thread?

So when I touched down in Bangkok after having been flying for a stupid long time (maybe 4 flights total, chose the cheaper flights at the time), my internal clock was all messed up, not to mention I had just been given an absurd dexedrine script of like 1080 10mg tablets (was 6 months worth of script, but got the doc to write it down as only being 60 days worth to meet a few country's importation requirements).

So I had been wired as shit alongside this Norwegian guy on the last leg of the plane (he was visiting his long distance thai gf, was probably 19-20yo, so younger than me), and as soon as we landed, we took the thai version of uber to the hostel said thai gf worked/lived in, and off we went looking for a Thai pharmacist who would sell benzos and tramadol/codeine (Norwegian guy wanted tramadol).

Thankfully I had brought an old, old empty generic ativan script bottle (was probably like ~20x0.5mg and nearly 2 years old lol), and we had the thai girl translate for us even though all the pharmacists in Bangkok spoke decent English (????).

He asked me if it was for anxiety, depression (lol?), or jet lag/future train/boat travel. Before I could even answer the question, he was counting out 10mg diazepam tablets out of this massive, massive bottle (I swear that bottle must have contained like ~1500-2000 tablets or more when first opened).

He gave me 10 or 12 10mg diazepams but demanded I think it was 360 baht, which was maybe $12. That's a tad expensive for Asia, but whatever. For some reason, he treated me as if I had years of experience with drugs, whereas the Scandinavian kid was basically taunted. The old thai pharmacist gave him just 3x100mg tramadol XR, told him to "get a prescription" for next time, and off we went.

Then we got wasted, I had maybe 30-40mg diazepam over the night ontop of way too much dexedrine, and then we did some hostel bar crawl with primarily brits and aussies. I was way too into this Australian girl and we did dozens of nitrous balloons back to back (balloons were maybe ~2-2.5x larger than "average" air balloons in the US), and unfortunately I wasn't sober enough to realize the girl wasn't single LOL.

Oh, and some decrepit trans hooker, like one that wasn't remotely attractive, basically grabbed my arm and tried to politely drag me away from my group lol. Thankfully 2-3 random guys and this aussie hostel "volunteer" were there to help me out.

So eventually we got back to the hostel, and the australian girl and some other various western Europeans wanted to go to Nana Plaza, which was only a few minutes cab/tuktuk drive from the hostel. Long story short I apparently walked into a "ping pong" show where women fire ping pong balls out of their coochies, but I genuinely browned out and don't really remember.

Oh, and when I woke up, I somehow ended up with only 5-6 valium 10s left, but had somehow acquired 2 1mg xanax tablets.

What are some of your benzo adventures Mr. Shoe? I can only imagine you have a lot seeing as you've been over there for years instead of a few months like me.

Also, the whole "80% of bar girls (aka part bar maid, part time hooker) use ice/pills" in Thailand seemed to be absolutely NOT true, at least in my experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcTTAdIpWMc

This is the most up to date drug "info" in terms of Cambodia/SE Asia in my opinion. Things are indeed semi-rapidly changing (can't get hard painkillers OTC/UTC in Thailand anymore, can't really get benzos either unless the pharmacist is chill and working by themselves, you can't get jack shit in Malaysia, and Cambodia is getting harder and harder to get hard painkillers), and I have a feeling that after a while, enough Westerners (particularly europeans IMO, since they have a "binge" culture and don't typically have as much benzo experience with scripts as we North Americans do) are going to make a fool of themselves or outright die from the combination of booze and benzos, to the point where they may actually make it specifically illegal for foreigners to get any without a prescription.

I have some infinitely more interesting stories to share, but I don't want to start a 12 post monologue if nobody else wants to share. You better believe I'm going back as soon as I reasonably can, although I'm thinking about staying out of Cambodia apart from short Visa extension trips.
>>
Brain - Mon, 11 Nov 2019 18:32:06 EST tMmYoZHG No.147628 Reply
1573515126347.png -(294903B / 287.99KB, 652x591) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>147618
Them travel stories over the years has been some quality entertainment.
nb
>>
Edward Merryway - Tue, 12 Nov 2019 21:28:29 EST XtmMFYkv No.147635 Reply
1573612109183.png -(702056B / 685.60KB, 734x413) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>147618
not quite a foreign land, (well almost lmao) i live in maryland, and travelled to Michigan on a trip with my grandmother, i was too scared to bring drugs of any type of legality on the plane ride so i managed to "kick" kratom before i left, but i couldn't get off clonazolam that fast obviously.... so i brought with my a big plastic bottle of 3mg/ml C-Lam and didnt bring any oral syringe in my luggage because of paranoia. and since i didnt have a car there i couldnt just go get one from a pharmacy, and any attempts to go to one to get 'headache medicine' or 'stomach medicine' were thwarted by a grandmothers everlasting preparation for the worst. so i could never get her to take me to a pharmacy cause she had anything i could make up an excuse for.

So... i did it. i just poured a random amount onto the back of my hand (eyeballed the best i could) and just licked it off. I never really blacked out but its safe to say the entirity of the trip i was "browned out" and barely remember it other than some very key and important details. Seeing the childhood ghetto neighborhood of my father, catching a huge pike fishing with my great uncle, and eating colossal quantities of food while in a benzo enduced feeding frenzy.

to be quite frank. without benzos to even me out theres no way i would have been able to interact with this extended family who I hadnt seen since i was 2 years old. But i consider this the starting point in my benzo addiction, as before then i had only dabbled every so often

However upon returning home, and not taking any for a day, i realized i had a very real dependancy. I managed to taper off but then just started back up again as hard as ever after ragequitting the only "real" job i had up until that point. And ive been a daily user ever since. with the occasional stint of copping gabapentin and binge drinking to crub w/d when i experienced shipping delays or lack of money.

all hail benzos. i cant even get drunk without a strong dose of benzos beforehand anymore.
>>
Blinkey Bill - Thu, 14 Nov 2019 01:14:37 EST /VWCmtPd No.147648 Reply
>>147618
Do share my guy, my dad ( a recent divorcee') is going to thailand soo and me and my fiance may go because it is cheap. I know getting scripts for trams is probably pretty easy , but not so easy over the counter?
In the philipines everything was VERY strick , i did not want to get shot by dutertes death squads but i got okay sized kpin and lyrica scripts from drs by saying this i s what i was prescribed in the west.

Any way i have a Clonazepam script atm and it seems to have little recreational effect on me anymore. how long of a t breatk am i looking at to get back to the days where 3 mgs had me lit and feeling super comfy
>>
dr. m - Thu, 14 Nov 2019 21:14:09 EST Rt3E2wAH No.147656 Reply
>>147648
So this stupid fucking website gobbled up my post AGAIN, but here's the cliffnotes version:

Ok, I realize this was posted months ago, but I want to share what's available in SE Asia for westerners. Every country is indeed different, but there's definitely drug staples in the area.

To begin, Ya ba is available everywhere, which is basically just meth pressed into a pill and possibly cut and stretched with other stim RCs, but the vast majority are just meth. You might think it would be hard to get, but Ya Ba absolutely exists in all the major touristy towns in Thailand, Vietnam, and Cambodia. They definitely exist in Laos and Burma, but those two countries aren't as accustomed to tourists. Bar girls (SE Asian slang for cute girls that are human trafficked in from poorer countries to be sex workers and generally make the bar more inviting) usually use Ya Ba at least occasionally.

You have the usuals, such as weed, which half the tuk tuk drivers will either offer to sell you some or to go get it. Despite this, do NOT smoke weed in SE Asia. If you really want weed, buy "Happy Pizzas" which are pizzas with weed cooked in. Because the weed is absolute trash compared to US/Canada, if you're a smoker you'll want the edibles anyways. If you eat a happy pizza in a sit down joint, they've already paid off the local police and they will not arrest you as long as you consume it inside. This is why I would be wary of mobile stands selling happy pizzas.

Shrooms are extremely popular if you're in the right place, such as the full moon parties every month. They're usually sold as shroom shakes. Again though, if you can't consume it in a sit down place, consume it as fast as reasonably possible and never under any circumstances travel with it.

Similarly, there are sit down places you can find poppy pod tea (PPT) but that's mostly just in Thailand and Laos (dunno about Burma). Again drink it inside and never travel with it, even if they offer to sell you raw opium. you can eat the opium and it's just as efficient as vaping it, but don't possess it outside.

Drugs that pretty much DO NOT exist in SE Asia: Cocaine, real MDMA, and psychedelics apart from shrooms. Sure you might get real LSD in Bangkok if you know a young local, but statistically it doesn't exist or it's an RC. If someone offers you Cocaine or Ecstasy on the street, especially both, it's either bunk, meth, or heroin.

Never ever buy on the street from random people who are offering you anything apart from maybe weed, and even then it could be a set up.

As for OTC drugs, Cambodia is the best because there is OTC morphine, dhc, codeine, tramadol, benzos, and even letamine sometimes. In Thailand it's just tramadol, benzos, and some good muscle relaxers like Soma. Just be careful because even though you can buy it, it's not exactly legal for possession.

While I would stick to sit down PPT, which can be hard to find, the heroin is cheap and pure as FUCK. if you get an actual dealer and aren't being ripped off, it's like $15-20 usd per gram, and that's already upcharged as fuck for foreigners. You'll only find opium prevalent in Thailand, Cambodia, and Laos.

Thai police are much more expensive to bribe than Cambodian police. Getting caught with weed is a $250-500 bribe and that's only if you agree to pay it right away. You do NOT want to go to Thai jail, not even for a day. This is not a country where you have rights.

but yeah, between all of that there's more than enough. They do stop and search you at check points, and sometimes the taxi drivers are in on it. They can jail you for fucking pissing hot, so be careful. ALWAYS offer to pay a "fine" right away and say you don't want any trouble.

My experience is 30% Thailand, 70% Cambodia though. The experience of my close friends is basically 90% Thailand.

In general, DO NOT fuck with weed+hard drugs in Thailand. Just try to beg for some limited benzos from a pharmacist (always best to have an empty bottle with your name on it even if it's years old, or you could even try someone else's bottle with the same gender name and tell them you don't have ID on you if they ask). Just stick to booze, nitrous balloons in the bars, and possibly shroom shakes on the islands/full moon parties (I feel safer doing shrooms in Cambodia tbh). If you're doing to buy meth/heroin/opium/especially weed, do it in Cambodia or Laos. Supposedly Vietnam is super strict about drugs on paper just like Thailand, but I'm not sure how bad it's enforced.

In Thailand, they can force piss test you on the side of the road or in a club, then demand a bribe if you piss hot. If you're going to piss hot for sure, I'd suggest trying to semi-low ball them before you even piss in anything, like ~$100-250. Even though I'd test positive for speed, benzos, and possibly suboxone, they're all script. I still wouldn't trust them to even care, or to be able to read English.

Any questions/comments? I HIGHLY suggest you go man. If you/your dad want cheap drugs, less prison risk, and cheaper beer/girls/etc., I'd say go to Cambodia. Just don't travel around on foot everywhere in the society, especially alone or if you're visibly injured.
>>
dr. m - Thu, 14 Nov 2019 21:28:21 EST Rt3E2wAH No.147657 Reply
>>147656
edits:

weed pizzas are generally not available in Thailand, but are widely available in Cambodia in the two major cities and some of the southern party spots/islands. If you're going to smoke weed, do it in Cambodia. You can still get forced a bribe though, and apparently it's not $5-20 like it was ~5-15 years ago. They'll charge you anywhere from ~$50-500 per person involved, but you should be able to haggle them down to something like ~$300 for 2 people.

Over the counter pills just don't plain exist, like the thai pharmacist told me to my face that what we were doing was illegal, that I should go see a doc for a script, and to not try asking other pharmacists, because supposedly I could get arrested, or the doc could give em to me and then the doc/pharmacist calls the cops to catch me for a cut of the bribe (unlikely i think, but whatever).

If you want easy codeine/tramadol/xanax/valium at basically every pharmacy that exists under the counter, go to Cambodia. My understanding is Vietnam is somewhere between Thailand (mega strict) and Cambodia (mega loose) when it comes to mild painkillers and benzos OTC/UTC. They're still UTC under the counter in Cambodia, meaning if you get caught with them, they're illegal as fuck and you'll have to pay a bribe.

Also, e-cigs are illegal AS FUCK in Thailand, and they WILL try to make you pay a $200-500 bribe per person to get out of it. They're not trolling; you can get arrested for it.

The weed/happy pizzas are mostly only sold in Cambodia (same bars will often sell you a bag of ditchy weed, better quality than India, a bit better than China IME, but leagues behind US/Canada, probably only like ~3-6% THC max. A "bag" of weed is commonly around ~7-12g, usually ~8-10mg, and should cost you no more than ~$30-35 max, preferably like $20-25.

Thailand is typically more expensive when it comes to hookers if you refuse to go with freelancers (I HIGHLY suggest real bar girls only aka they work there almost daily, or go to a soapy massage parlor if you want better service, but soapy parlors don't exist as much in Cambodia), and I reckon that even though Thailand has better access to medical services (supposedly lower STDs), Cambodia just has a lot less so-called sex tourists/customers in general, so I'd personally risk it moreso in Cambodia. Always, always use a condom, and never do anal, no matter what. That means no lady boys period, unless you want your HIV/STD risk to jump through the ceiling. I suggest getting the starting shot of a course of Hep B booster and HPV shot before you go, and if you have amazing healthcare and a good doctor, beg them for some PrEP medication and take it according to the directions used in the IPERGAY HIV study (using the anti-hiv meds just the day before, day of, and day after potential exposure, if following the exact directions on dosage, reduces HIV exposure risk by more than 90%).

Thankfully you'd be going with your fiancee, so you probably don't need hookers. A bar girl (in Cambodia) usually costs $10 bar fine, aka price to take them from out the bar, and anywhere between ~$20-50 max "short time," usually one "pop" in under maybe 2 hours or so. Something like ~$30 or maybe $35 is a decent price. The short time hotels on the same streets as the girly bars cost like ~$7-12 per "night."
>>
dr. m - Thu, 14 Nov 2019 21:37:34 EST Rt3E2wAH No.147658 Reply
>>147657
edit #2: Cambodia does have dhc but only specific pharmacies, it's more so a supply issue not a legal issue. There are indeed pharmacies that sell morphine tablets/IV ampules, foreign oxycontin tablets, and sometimes even expensive foreign IV ketamine ampules, at least in certain pharmacies on supposedly the north side of Phnom Penh (capital city of Cambodia).

The main pharmacy on Koh Rong, to the left getting off the dock near the satellite police station (just ask for pharmacy near small police station), was selling dhc, codeine, tramadol, valium 10s, and xanax 0.5s or 1mgs as of like ~6 months ago.

One thing I forgot to mention is certain pharmacies will sell Ritalin in Cambodia, especially in the south/party islands, but it's E X P E N S I V E, like ~$5-7 for a single fucking 5 or 10mg ritalin IR tablet.

As for other drugs, tabs of "acid" cost usually $20-30 each in Bangkok (I'd suggest getting lucky meeting people in a hostel and finding someone who smuggled in a sheet from the west in the hopes of selling 1 sheet for like $3000 to pay for their travels), and "rolls" of ecstasy are like ~$10-20 each if they're fake/cut to shit, or often 1000 baht (~$30, same as ~80-120ug tab of real DNM acid) for ~80-150mg or so "pure" MDMA smuggled in from Europe, or possibly pills from Europe.

If you plan to consume MDMA especially in SE Asia, you NEEEEEED a test kit. Even MDMA "pills" can be pressed with Meth+Heroin combined in this area of the world. The shit is just that cheap.
>>
Beatrice Sumblemurk - Fri, 15 Nov 2019 15:26:17 EST 86LjTa31 No.147664 Reply
>>147658

bro shut the fuck up you talk way too fucking much nobody gives a fuck about your 400 chapter novels in every fucking post you make
>>
>>
dr. m - Fri, 15 Nov 2019 16:11:39 EST Rt3E2wAH No.147667 Reply
>>147664
The guy specifically asked, so I replied copy pastas that I wrote months ago. I waited for someone to ask before I posted anything.

You know who doesn't talk way too fucking much? 90% of the lurkers on this board. Shit is dead.
>>
KingPoli - Sat, 16 Nov 2019 09:33:09 EST Q+FEFAkK No.147672 Reply
>>147667
I know i would need some benzos in cambodia during that week they believe their version of hell opens up and monks blare protective chants on town speakers 24/7 for a week and the locals bring them monster energy drinks. Ik somewhat unrelated but it crazy over there, a weird conflation of ancient and modern culture.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.