Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Clonazolam

- Tue, 17 Sep 2019 00:39:33 EST 00IhxmNn No.147166
File: 1568695173937.jpg -(78062B / 76.23KB, 960x739) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Clonazolam
Sup /benz/

I was hoping if anybody knows does clonazolam's metabolites pop for benzos. I've found some good articles and all they really say is that they are detectable if looked for not that they specifically pop for benzos. The main metabolite is 7-aminoclonazolam. Thanks!
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 00:48:47 EST qkzTPNFj No.147169 Reply
>>147166
Here’s the scoop: Sometimes. Clonazolam has been hailed as one of the only benzos that does not lead to failing a UA 100% of the time for some people based on certain drug tests. However, because some people do still fail their UAs after ingesting clonazolam it would not be beneficial or even morally acceptable for anyone on this board to tell you, “yeah, you’ll almost never fail a UA if you only take clonazolam.”
My stance has always been to minimize risk and not use.

Someone else might have some more depth.
>>
Hugh Choffingstone - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 01:04:21 EST 00IhxmNn No.147170 Reply
1568696661937.jpg -(134893B / 131.73KB, 425x516) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>147169
Appreciate it Dr. Katz, glad to see you're still on this board. It has been a while since I've been back. I really shouldn't risk it. They way they do it at my job is immunoassay done in a very poor manner. Basically they take a "batch" of urine. They take half of every sample put it into one and test it via immunoassay if the batch pops they then GC-MS every individual. Basically my only risk would be if there is cross reaction on the immunoassay or if someone in my batch pops for something and their GC-MS reveals something.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.