Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

PSA: there ARE effectively snortable benzos

- Fri, 20 Sep 2019 09:10:15 EST iLlEpcOH No.147198
File: 1568985015554.jpg -(776316B / 758.12KB, 2988x3984) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. PSA: there ARE effectively snortable benzos
the common rule of them for benzos is eat them, or potentially smoke them if they're weird ones like etizolam, but that insufflation is useless because bioavailabilty but I have some STRONG evedence to the contrary in the case of SOME benzos, I've snorted still like xanax and kpins and it sucked nasty drip, kicked in a little faster cause drip but was weak but heres what I found out

TEMAZEPAM is snortable as all hell, they're caps so I thought what the hell, tine caps, not a lot material, so I figured fuck it lets try, no burn, no drip, sticks to your nose, and you get a legitimate rush, just did and I went from chill to like legit rush of relax and euphoria

any other benzos that are like this? maybe etizolam since you can smoke it? bioavailabilty varies a lot even between benzos

also i just gotta ask, if I cut this shit up really fine and disolved it in in something that it would disolve in it (I know its not very water soluable) that' relatiely safe to put in your veins could I reasonable shoot it? or what about IM?

this shit is the best benzo ive ever tried and for real this is the shit and I feel like it's got a lot of cool ROAs, ima try vaping it

what a versitable legitimately euphoric benzo, specially with a bit of speed mixed in lol

wow my god awhole knew world has opened up, shame it's so hard to cop but my doc gave me a SIXTY day supplie I mean holy shit, I put away 30 for a party and now I got like 5 left after this bender, i got work in two hours so I'm about to get to the last bit of enjoying this shit but god damn this is neat

any other benzos that have good ROAs other than oral? I think the "just eat it" dogma is bs cause like I said I know for a fact etz smokes well, whats safe to shoot, i'm goin all out, this is the beginning of a great time for the forseeable future, sorted my self out with a year t break from all things and now I can come back and have less of a dependency issue, gonna get a couple time delay safes and DAMN I can't wait to get back into responsible use shit this stuff is great

so i guess what other benzos have effective roas beyond just eating? minus boofing cause that always kind of works but idk

point is, it's a whole knew world folks

will report how vaping it goes, setting up a foil
>>
Martin Bossleville - Fri, 20 Sep 2019 20:33:26 EST TTCzQoTo No.147204 Reply
bruh snorting shit is not cool actually. its a physically harmful bad habit that people only put up with because its good way to administer drugs like coke. you're getting high off your own retardedness.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Sat, 21 Sep 2019 01:19:47 EST qkzTPNFj No.147211 Reply
>>147198
OP - you could have just used a basic search engine to look up specific benzos, but I get where you’re coming from.
Temazepam, triazolam, and midazolam are often rated as the most euphoric benzos. Midazolam is commonly used as a pre-surgery and pre-operation medication via IV. Triazolam, like temazepam, is most commonly prescribed for sleep.
As much as smoking benzos I don’t think it’s only with “weird” ones like etizolam. Rather, anyone could feasibly smoke a benzo suspended in a PG solution. Just because a drug can be smoked doesn’t mean it is a good idea by any means. Smoking drugs from this class is not only an ineffective route of administration and terribly harsh on the lungs, but it is also a major waste of an otherwise good drug.

>setting up a foil
Fuck, be prepared for a potentially terrible black out and running the risk of life changing actions.

BE SAFE!
>>
Dextrolord - Tue, 24 Sep 2019 08:04:14 EST mmnM7dPE No.147228 Reply
>>147211
Didn't read the whole OP but just wanted to say that smoking benzos is wacky and a little difficult to accomplish effectively. I do not recommend. Just eat the damn things u fiend lol
>>
Matilda Blackville - Wed, 25 Sep 2019 18:12:35 EST iLlEpcOH No.147236 Reply
pretty much just came to, god damn I made a genuine ass of myself, all criticisms made are valid,i don't remember making this post, I don't remember if I was ever successful in smoking the shit, I have a few frames of a memory of trying to smoke it off foil but it wasn't melting so I just cut it up and ate the rest

I think at some point I figured out that just eating it was the best solution, but if I had easy access to needles i would've shot it probably

woke up having bought an oil burner, but I never used it apparently, because it's spotless

among other things I apparently went to the sex shop and bought a box of poppers and 500 nangs and put them on my emergency credit card, I do remember huffing those nangs though so I'm not counting that as a total loss but 500 shit
>>
Matilda Blackville - Wed, 25 Sep 2019 18:15:23 EST iLlEpcOH No.147237 Reply
>>147236
also it should go without saying that those "30 I put away for a party" are gone now lol, along with 10 bars I legitimately did have put away for a party
>>
Frederick Niddlemed - Sun, 29 Sep 2019 05:04:21 EST qX1zulka No.147269 Reply
>>147198
Loprazolam is the greatest water-soluble pill one can crush (they're clonazepam tiny, unlike pilled Midazolam, which either the 15 or 30's, both are big ass horse pills), not so with Loprazolam, but....expensive as shit on actual IOP's due to rarity, only a handful of European countries have it, like Lormetazepam (not water soluble but goddamn, it has an amazing profile that makes it very desirable, any dutch or belgians and whoever other european here could tell you, it's good shit). I was sent Loprazolam (no, not lorazepam or ativan, lopra-zolam), it's not an RC either) by a Belgian friend and I was shooting them up, had tons of Sterifilts then too so, it was great, they don't come in doses higher than 1mg and it was even better even orally than oral midazolam, which is good for sleep but it's like Temaz/Flurazepam, the 30's are where its at, the 15's are meh.

Yeah you can snort the inside of benzos in capsules, temaz, Librium, Dalmane (flurazepam)...maybe some others, but thats those I know are in capsules only here, it works though absorption through the nasal spots that intake all insufflable active compounds, but it's no better than just eating em, also, snorting shit is already bad, why do it when unneeded, save yourself from daily snorting of powders I say, you don't want sinus issues like I do, I'll tell you that.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.