Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Functional Tolerance? HOW?

- Mon, 18 Nov 2019 17:17:24 EST 1Y90EYxQ No.147689
File: 1574115444561.jpg -(92542B / 90.37KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Functional Tolerance? HOW?
How do functioning addicts/regular rec users keep such a low tolerance? After playing with mild scripts alone for Xanax and Klonopin, I'm at a point in my life where I need at least 8mg of either to feel it whatsoever. Now I know theres no way to really buy this tolerance back, and I'm stuck spending ass-tons anytime I want a Valium day (probably better in the longrun), but how would this have happened to me as opposed to anyone else?
>keep in mind I'd do 3-4 day binges of a 30-day 1mg supply, then wait another few weeks
>>
dr. m - Mon, 18 Nov 2019 20:16:10 EST Rt3E2wAH No.147691 Reply
>>147689
Your doses are just way, way too high. Also, benzos like valium and klonopin fucking rape your tolerance moreso than xanax or etizolam. Etizolam seems to raise tolerance the lowest IMO, followed by xanax and then ativan.

Have you considered trying a "safe" dose of clonazolam, like 500ug-1mg max and seeing how it does for you? How about flualp? I'm not saying they're as safe as Rx benzos, but you don't really have any other choice. Also, bingeing for 4 days in a row is not a solid plan. You'd be better off with 1-2 days every 2-3 weeks in my opinion.
>>
Hannah Senkinmack - Mon, 18 Nov 2019 21:11:47 EST 1Y90EYxQ No.147692 Reply
>>147691
I appreciate that advice, but it's too late to dose that low. Like I had said in OP, my tolerance is ridiculous now (about 8mg of Xanax to buzz like 2mg one's first time), but I make sure to stay away from Klonopin for sure now, beyond simply a long half-time stunting my tolerance (makes me too depressed now).
What is etizolam like, and how do people generally source it? (i.e., scripts, DW, etc.)
>Also, bingeing for 4 days in a row is not a solid plan. You'd be better off with 1-2 days every 2-3 weeks in my opinion.
Luckily, that's kinda where I'm at now! However, I haven't even touched benzos in months, but I'm at a crossroads of wanting to start going on Adderall + Valium daily (in the lightest dose possible) for mental functionality (acronym grocery list).
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Tue, 19 Nov 2019 01:04:13 EST pDyRe7aP No.147695 Reply
>>147692
Stimulants plus benzos daily sound like a fucking train wreck, but should be feasible to secure a script for. OP, how do you plan to moderate your usage when your current pattern of use consists solely of binges? I have never met, anecdotally, anyone who binged on their drug of choice who was then able to not abuse their prescription later down the road. The entire means of binging has been associated with particularly positive, but ultimately intoxicated states. Compare this to someone who only takes a benzo 1x/week for public speaking or panic attacks, and the reality is quite harsh. Before even considering a potential script for addictive substances it might be a wise idea to get a better handle on your usage. Also, if you're taking 8mg clonazepam or alprazolam there are next to no doctors who will prescribe anything close to that range per day for mere anxiety especially with benzos being somewhat demonized and cracked down upon currently.

>What is etizolam like
The drug is most similar to alprazolam (Xanax), but is half the potency (i.e. 1mg etizolam = 0.5mg alprazolam). Etizolam has exhibited minor reverse tolerance in lab rat studies, but most humans are going to take the same dose or build a tolerance and take more of the drug over time.
The drug is better suited for panic attacks and brief, situational anxiety than for long stretches of time experienced with social anxiety disorder and generalized anxiety disorder. Etizolam can be useful for agoraphobia and other phobias. Some people feel the drug is more functional than alprazolam while others feel more of a need to re-administer dosages throughout the day, which can quickly lead to a blackout.

>Generally source it?
Etizolam is illegal in several U.S. states and throughout the U.K. A few countries do prescribe the drug, and it has been around in some form since the late 1960s, but it is generally considered a research chemical (RC), despite decades of research and data existing. Etizolam could be bought over the clearnet or deep web. Make sure your vendor is legit. Make sure your vendor ships to your state. Check what your state's laws are surrounding etizolam. Also, etizolam will be completely illegal and likely a schedule IV drug, the same as most benzos, anytime now. Basically, a blanket ban was passed on a bunch of RCs including etizolam.

>>147691
Yup. OP's doses are far too high and reseting (or decreasing tolerance) is going to be a fucking bitch.
>>
dr. m - Tue, 19 Nov 2019 23:07:51 EST Rt3E2wAH No.147702 Reply
>>147692
Did you read carefully? I said 0.5-1mg clonazoLAM, not clonazepam. 1mg clonazolam is supposedly equal to 4mg xanax, but I'm convinced that 1mg cLam is much more potent and recreational than 4mg xanax.

In almost all cases I'd never suggest cLam/flualp and similar RC benzos, but if you're specifically going for 1-2x/month use absolute maximum, and you're at a point where you need like 10mg Xanax to even get anything "recreational," then some of these harder hitting RCs might be for you.

Obviously you shouldn't try anything stronger than like 0.5-1mg cLam until you get to know the substance better, but a combo of something like maybe 1mg cLam + 1mg flualp (supposedly equal to roughly 4mg xanax + 2-3mg xanax, but I personally disagree in that flualp+clam are more recreational, particularly clam) might actually better suit your needs. I only suggest a combo simply because I personally don't "trust" cLam above 1mg doses, no matter one's tolerance.
>>
dr. m - Wed, 20 Nov 2019 16:19:18 EST Rt3E2wAH No.147706 Reply
>>147702
Other options include trying to potentiate your benzos with gabapentin/pregabalin/maybe phenibut at low to moderate doses (making sure to stagger doses if it's gabapentin) between ~1-3 hours before the benzos depending on the substance, possibly consuming alcohol as well (highly advised you do NOT consider this approach, since your doses are just so high already that I can't predict what "just" 2-3 beers will do to you on top of say 10mg xanax), using RC benzos with more recreation/"kick" potential to them, or using Rx+ RC benzos.

I think if you had access to samples, then definitely give flualprazolam a try. However, if you have to order a substantial amount, I highly suggest staying away from it as anecdotally for me it seemed to rape my tolerance disproportionately more than the effects I got (basically more potent and waaaay more sleepy/hypnotic xanax with a bit more muscle relaxation than regular xanax).

You could try something like 1mg cLam (supposedly = to 4mg xanax, but IMO it'll hit more like ~5-6.5mg xanax in terms of recreation), and even if it doesn't work, you can then try something like 1mg cLam + 10mg etizolam together a few weeks later. The etizolam won't rape your tolerance as much as xanax IME, and the cLam will definitely give it way more recreational effects.

As to where to buy etizolam, there's 3 different "types" of etizolam: real pharma grade tablets sold for medicine in other countries, raw powder that CAN NOT be safely consumed unless dissolved in liquid and dosed via volumetric dosing, and relatively sketchy, "home made" etizolam pellets that are overpriced and 95% of the time not pharma quality/purity.

If you just want to try them and can't trust yourself with the equivalent of 500mg xanax for only like ~$50-75, then you can consider buying real etizolam pellets that come in boxes of something like 5 sheets of 10 pellets each per sheet. Unfortunately, they tend to cost $1/mg or even more unless you buy 100s and 100s of them, in which case they tend to cost like $0.50-80 each.

So yeah, 1g of powder should cost $100 or way less, whereas 100x1mg pharma pellets usually cost like $80 minimum, or $100+ with the shipping. Almost every etizolam pharma pellet seller ships internationally now too, which really sucks (I personally stick to domestic only these days).

So you'd be better off getting bitcoin or monero and buying 1-2g of etizolam powder, buying a liter or half liter of PG propylene glycol for like $8-20 or whatever, a 0.001g scale for only like $11-15, getting some empty vials and oral syringes online for like $5, weighing the product, measuring the PG liquid, and making a very safe and very accurate solution.

If you do try clonazolam, I can't fucking stress enough that you should use twice a month MAX, like honestly twice a month every month for a year isn't good for you, but neither is taking 12mg xanax every few weeks. Whatever you do, IMO don't exceed 1mg in 24hr, even if your tolerance can handle it. 0.5mg, or 500ug would be safer.

What I'm advising is NOT considered safe for 98% of users, but you're a specific case where high dosages are needed and recreational use is the goal. Just know that cLam is more euphoric than any benzo you've ever tried. I found oral and rectal clonazolam to have more pseudo-"rush" than even snorted triazolam or low dose IV midazolam in the hospital.
>>
Graham Bopperlag - Thu, 21 Nov 2019 00:29:26 EST +Jt1foJf No.147708 Reply
>>147706
bro, not to patrol u again, but are you seriously recommending someone who goes through a month script in 3-4 days, taking at least 8mg alprazolam equiv, to order CLONAZOLAM and FLUALPRAZOLAM POWDER? USE YOUR FUCKING HEAD. try not projecting yourself on others or something. FFS

>>op
Either you take them as prescribed and get used to it or you blow through them. Youll get used to the dose either way. Even if you were written 20mg xanax/day you'd get used to it. This happens to everyone who abuses benzos. Benzos are the worst possible drugs to abuse, glue is probably a better drug to abuse.
Etizolam, should you trust yourself, or feel full retarded self destructive, can be purchased legally depending on your state on the normal intertubes and ofc the dark tubes. As a seasoned drug abuser, listen: unless youre 100% confident you can control your usage, please do not order etizolam and especially clonazolam or flualprazolam, you will only make your life way worse than you can imagine.
>>
Nell Sunderwed - Thu, 21 Nov 2019 01:45:57 EST 86LjTa31 No.147710 Reply
>>147708

dr. m is a fucking retard

i advise everybody to not listen to this fucking schizo
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Thu, 21 Nov 2019 07:56:29 EST wsOFceLF No.147713 Reply
>>147710
Dr. Mario has an abundance of great information regarding a vast array of drugs, drug processes, metabolism, potentiation, etc. The dude’s been a solid poster for many years on /benz/ and /opi/.

However, I must agree with the notion of OP’s clonazepam and alprazolam usage being rather problematic. Certainly, clonazolam and flualprazolam would fuck OP’s tolerance, have worse addictive potential, have more frequent and longer durations of blackouts, and certainly have harsher (in the case of clonazolam) withdrawal over a shorter period of use.
Too many people cannot use high potency RC benzos in moderation or even with some semblance of safety. I know Mario was able to use very, very small amounts of clonazolam (50ug to 100ug, if I remember correctly) responsibly only 1x every couple of weeks, but his case is the exception and not the rule. Clonazolam, as i have said for years, has next to no medicinal or therapeutic purpose as of yet.
>>
dr. m - Thu, 21 Nov 2019 11:56:42 EST Rt3E2wAH No.147718 Reply
>>147708
I simply told the person what would realistically work in terms of "feeling it." I mentioned how using anymore often than 1-2x/month, or in doses above 1mg, would fuck them over.

My job isn't to be everyone's mom and hold their hand. OP wanted to know how to get fucked up once or twice a month, when he basically can't get there with Rx benzos, and I told him what his logical choices are. If he has less self-control than a 6th grader playing video games, then that's his problem.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.