Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Questiions about alprolozam

- Sat, 15 Feb 2020 18:22:16 EST VSM1fhal No.148310
File: 1581808936423.jpg -(78658B / 76.81KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Questiions about alprolozam
Wanna do an informal poll on xanax/alprolozam usage on this board.

What is your standard dose? Do you frequently mix it with other benzos or other substances? I have a script I barely use, but when I do take 2 bars, sometimes I'll have a couple beers too.

Always had a high tolerance for booze, so I'm not sure if this has an impact on my baseline benzo tolerance. Just wondering if anyone else know how to maximize the baseline effect of alporolozam ?
>>
m - Sun, 16 Feb 2020 02:15:30 EST IErahAwd No.148311 Reply
>>148310
You seriously have a script and can't even read what your own fucking bottle says, let alone aren't even knowledgeable in GABAergic cross tolerance? People who need 4mg xanax and at least a few beers need to know these basic things. This is arguably the visual tip of the iceberg of uneducation that causes the vast addiction/dependency, misuse/abuse, and ultimately death via OD in our society.

I suggest you go read more about alprazolam.
>>
Augustus Coblingban - Sun, 16 Feb 2020 15:43:15 EST VSM1fhal No.148314 Reply
>>148311

I mean I don't drink that often, I just have a massive tolerance for it. It just sucks to need 2 bard to feel any of its effects. I mean how do I actually explain to a doc that I need a lot of xanax for it to be effective?
>>
Matilda Goblingdale - Sun, 16 Feb 2020 16:12:25 EST 2JL0N6Tp No.148315 Reply
>>148314
Why do you want alpraz? what do you expect from it? what other benzos have you tried? how much do you weigh? what other drugs have you done/do? how long have you seen your dr/why does he give u alpraz?
>>
Augustus Coblingban - Sun, 16 Feb 2020 16:22:30 EST VSM1fhal No.148316 Reply
>>148315

have diagnosed MDD and GAD, it was prescribed along with my anti-depressants to help manage anxiety. I've been prescribed lorazepam and diazepam as well in the past but didn't find either very effecctive. I'm a big boy, like 230lbs. Not much other drug use other than alcohol sometimes and rarely grass. My GP started me on my anti-depressants and benzos but my psychiatrist dismissed upping my alprolozam script although I still have my current script (10 1mg tabs) and urged me to up my antidepressant and adding a supplemental antidepressant (abilify)

I like it because sometimes it feels like my brain is on fire and I have trouble thinking logically and my full body feels jittery and panicked, benzos put the fire out and allows me to experience contentment. Not euphoria, not high, just to feel as good as a normal person I expect does.
>>
Narshlags Come From Above - Sun, 16 Feb 2020 22:41:11 EST +OYnY0dy No.148317 Reply
>>148310
Idk why but I find 2 bars(4mg) isn't enough unless I have a shot of rum.
My buddy tried this and woke up in his own poo two days later.
I have an abnormally large liver, maybe that's why?
>>
m - Mon, 17 Feb 2020 05:35:35 EST gNIXakDo No.148319 Reply
>>148316
Spell it with me

A L P R A Z O L A M, that spells alprazolam. I don't intend to be a dick, but this isn't even the first thread you've spelled it so horribly.

Yes, it's not normal to need 4mg xanax + beers if you truly do as you say and only take it like once every 10 days on average. Unless you took other benzos regularly for years, this isn't normal. I weigh about as much as you and even with years and years of various high dose use and non-use, as long as I wait 3-6 months since the recent binge, just 2mg or so should get me moderate or higher effects.

The only problem is that 6 month tolerance reduction is easily gone within like ~1-3 weeks or near daily usage, so that really sucks.

Have you tried etizolam? It's always been more forgiving on my tolerance compared to xanax. It's not prescribed in north america.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.