Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Why does etizolam seem so weak?

- Tue, 18 Feb 2020 21:22:32 EST bOg1JPbz No.148335
File: 1582078952037.jpg -(27383B / 26.74KB, 383x383) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Why does etizolam seem so weak?
Used to do a lot of clam a couple years ago, and that shit would fuck me up, but since it lasts so long, I can't be doing it anymore because I have a stable job and I don't want to show up to work all benzed out after a night of relaxing (I work 11 hour days).

Now I've switched to etiz, and its therapeutic effects are phenomenal, but it's kinda hard to get fucked up on took 10 mg and am just now starting to feel great and benzed out. Why is this?
>>
Cedric Goodford - Tue, 18 Feb 2020 22:28:54 EST 6f0Ad0QX No.148336 Reply
You have your answer right in your post OP. You used to do a lot of clam, bro. Clonazolam is the most potent benzo, of course you will build massive tolerance. I know people who have developed somewhat permanent tolerance to benzos after prolonged heavy use. Not saying you must be of them, but take in mind that benzo tolerance wears off very slowly. Especially after chronic use, let alone chronic clonazolam use.
>>
Cedric Goodford - Tue, 18 Feb 2020 22:32:20 EST 6f0Ad0QX No.148337 Reply
Forgot to mention that majority of users report etiz to be effective like you said but also very subtle. It's like you've switched from one bottle of vodka to one can of beer and expect the same intensity of effects.
>>
Beatrice Blythewell - Tue, 18 Feb 2020 22:50:58 EST bOg1JPbz No.148338 Reply
>>148335
>>148337
Solid info. Thanks. I microdose at work and have noticed increased confidence and assertiveness, along with being more sociable. Typically take it to get fucked up during after hours and weekends. Pretty much stopped my developing drinking problems and have been losing weight from the lack of booze calories.

One more question, can etiz make you pop hot on drug tests?
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Wed, 19 Feb 2020 05:26:48 EST Hw4s73/L No.148341 Reply
>>148338
Yes. Clonazolam is hit or miss, but etizolam more often than not will flag for benzodiazepines.
>>
Jenny Chushbit - Wed, 19 Feb 2020 09:05:12 EST QGLmGOT3 No.148342 Reply
1582121112019.jpg -(66895B / 65.33KB, 570x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>148341
So say I have a federal job and they gd/ms every initial positive for false positives. Would I be off the hook then?
>>
m - Wed, 19 Feb 2020 17:50:01 EST fPbFbDcZ No.148344 Reply
>>148342
It's truly impossible for us to know. cLam is less likely to pop hot on a dip stick cheap test, but the jury's still out on why etizolam is way more likely to pop hot compared to cLam. It may be simply that since etizolam is roughly 1/8th as strong as cLam (though the higher your cLam dose, the stronger ratio wise it is vs. etiz), it's more likely to pop hot because most people only take like 0.5mg or less cLam. I doubt that's the only reason why though.

Understand that these two chemicals have been on government and drug testing companies' collective radars for almost a decade, if not more than 5 years. I've heard of both being identified by various companies, though typically etizolam more so than clonazepam.

That being said, please don't stick with cLam use long term. Anything more than once a week will ruin your tolerance and/or life in no time, and even once a week is just too often. I have experience with weeks or months of cLam "microdosing" in the past. I thought it wasn't a big deal, but looking back years later, that's pretty much when major problems started appearing in my life. I had treated cLam like MDMA for years by taking it only once every 3 or more months or so, and only in doses as high as 1mg, usually around 0.5mg. That was fine for 2-3 years, but eventually when all I had was cLam for general use, taking doses as low as 125ug seemed to have rebound anxiety/general negative effects way above the normal 0.5mg xanax or 1mg etizolam that was supposed equal in potency.

Does anyone know how often flualprazolam pops hot on tests? I'd seriously recommend that over fucking cLam. Flualp is also very sedative, so you're hopefully less likely to black out outside of your room/house.
>>
Martha Brucklelat - Fri, 21 Feb 2020 06:30:34 EST ZEPHZUSI No.148370 Reply
>>148344
Etizolam shares metabolites with triazolamz hance popping hot on dip teats. Most government drug labs are pretty behind the times and likely don't specifically teat for etizolam. Also I don't think they uae dipsticks.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.