Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Gabapentin wd seizure

- Mon, 04 May 2020 02:27:09 EST fZVNY1BO No.148841
File: 1588573629777.jpg -(75518B / 73.75KB, 924x898) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Gabapentin wd seizure
I'm used to terrible, drawn out detox every month off this dhit. The other day I had a grand Mal seizure. I have not felt the same since
>>
James Mattingway - Tue, 05 May 2020 00:06:40 EST drXTBcjz No.148845 Reply
1588651600287.jpg -(183828B / 179.52KB, 1080x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>148841
What happened?
Sounds awful
same, prodromal aura was awful id gladly choose thr broken ribs and bitten tongue to endure than a few minutes of the metalic tasting impending doom disassociation before the grand mal
>>
Frederick Ganningfield - Tue, 05 May 2020 22:33:51 EST qkgwQmPe No.148850 Reply
>>148845
I was just high on H and bud chilling with my friend, blacked out. When I came to I thought I just nodded out but apparently I seized for 2 minutes and was completely dissociated and had no idea where I was for a few minutes after, which I have no memory of. I felt severely out of it for days until I got my gabapentin refill. Felt like I could seize again at any time. I took some diazepam after it hapoened to keep me good for the night. Still haven't gone to the hospital cause I'm an idiot and am somewhat scared of getting sick there. I've been abusing gabapentin for 2 years and usually withdraw two weeks a month. This shit is so hard to kick after you get addicted because the withdrawal lasts weeks to months, but holy shit I didn't realize how dangerous this habit is.
>>
Esther Cramblefuck - Wed, 06 May 2020 02:23:00 EST gJBI42DA No.148851 Reply
I feel you man. I binged on pregablin for a month, taking outrageous doses that had me passing out in my chair and not making it to bed a lot of the time (I abused it so heavily because I was working a job that made me miserable)

Anyway I didn't think I was addicted until a ran out than spent the next few days bed ridden and puking bile. Luckily it only lasted 4 days
>>
lol - Wed, 06 May 2020 08:08:09 EST xQEqVS9+ No.148853 Reply
>>148850
Dude go to the hospital, getting sick in there is better than dying, you're really playing with your life,
>>
George Buzzfuck - Thu, 07 May 2020 14:00:42 EST drXTBcjz No.148861 Reply
1588874442827.jpg -(38154B / 37.26KB, 544x554) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>148851
Yo dude you're me, do you notice it gives ypu twitches (clonic jerks) - you know high doses of PREgabalin can actually CAUSE a seizure, someone i know took only like 200 or 300mg, was twitching worse and worse, entire body then started convulsing - had a grand mal seizure for about a minute and a half, she had no memory of hwat happened but one jerk led to bigger jerks

so lads if ur jerkin on t he gabas take it easy

what's gabapentin like compared with pregab? I only have pregabaheys
>>
John Pemmlefutch - Tue, 12 May 2020 16:47:58 EST IcMQrZwa No.148896 Reply
>>148861
Sucks compared to pregab, especially with a high dose habit because you have to stagger doses for it to work. It takes hours to get right if you don't have enough in your system, or you have to just take pulls a retarded amount of times every day. In effects, it feels almost the same to me, but lyrica has way more of a trippy aspect to it. Oh btw I never went to the hospital and I'm about to run out of pills by tomorrow afternoon tops. Hopefully it doesn't happen again because I don't have benzos or alcohol to prevent a seizure and I'm gonna be dopesick on top of it. If I seize out again I'll have to go, which I hate doing and I know is gonna be hell considering how sick I'll be and unable to get drugs to make it bearable.
>>
Ebenezer Brookfoot - Sat, 23 May 2020 21:49:40 EST tTBfXtsZ No.148992 Reply
I know it isn't gabapentin but phenibut is similar in action and gave me seizures each time I would try to quit for a year. I was finally just done with it after the last grand Mal but goddamn. Seizures always suck and it can take a month to get right in your head and let your back and muscles heal.

I fell into a fucking camping table at a festival and had my neck stuck in the 45° metal bar that supports the legs. If it wasn't for an epileptic "neighbor" camping next to us that knew the sound of a seizure who knows what would have happened. My body was trashed after that one in particular. I figured fuck it I'm bedridden for this month anyway, might as well just quit cold turkey. I ended up not having another seizure that time, and haven't had another since.

Luckily phenibut is just out of reach enough that I haven't been tempted to order more. You've got this OP.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.