Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

How to boost klonopin

- Thu, 21 May 2020 18:42:04 EST Dgh6Eyw/ No.148956
File: 1590100924481.jpg -(24768B / 24.19KB, 720x1396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How to boost klonopin
I've got a script for 54 1mg klonopin. I'm wondering what I can combine to make a strong high. Does CBD work? What about omeprazole? Just want want to feel euphoric. No weed btw.
>>
Barnaby Sabblematch - Thu, 21 May 2020 23:38:43 EST 86LjTa31 No.148959 Reply
>>148956
Benzos are not euphoric. Go put it back in your mom's purse and finish high school before you do drugs.
>>
Barnaby Sabblematch - Fri, 22 May 2020 10:24:33 EST 86LjTa31 No.148964 Reply
>>148961

It is literally not. By definition, benzos are NOT euphoric. You're just a fucking retard.
>>
Frederick Gangerpedge - Fri, 22 May 2020 10:48:18 EST upt5FT3H No.148965 Reply
1590158898141.jpg -(215161B / 210.12KB, 820x820) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>148964
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine

Holy shit Barnaby, you're the fucking retard here- you wilted cabbage. There is certainly euphoria some benzodiazepines. I bet you think tiz is a fucking benzodiazepine.

OP: I mean, every drug effects everyone differently. For a first time user, .5mg is a low dose but it will give you effects. Ive found that often times, 0.5mg is all I need for pharma/relaxation purposes. 1mg is a moderate dosage that will definitely give you some noticeable effects. I'd say start off with 1mg, and see how it effects you. Be careful in regards to re-dosing, as clonazepam is a long lasting benzodiazepine- effects last up to ~12 hours. Especially with someone who doesn't have a tolerance to Benzos. Also, be very careful in regards to your alcohol consumption, as there is a dangerous synergy that can easily lead to blackouts, breathing suppression, overdoses, your heart stopping, ect. if you drink too much with it. Same with opioids-they potentiate opioids and make overdosing more likely. Also, watch your dosages of the k-pins (clonazepam) themselves. Benzos can make you black out and do stupid shit pretty easily and the next thing you know, you're coming to in jail after stealing 12 fucking garden gnomes and a moose crossing sign.

If you want more information about clonazepam- check out the k-pin page on psychonautwiki: https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Clonazepam>>148964
>>
Barnaby Sabblematch - Fri, 22 May 2020 11:57:34 EST 86LjTa31 No.148967 Reply
>>148965

christ this post reeks of leddit

Benzos don't produce euphoria. It's really that simple. They are not a euphoriant or empathogens. They don't do anything that makes your brain produce the chemicals that causes euphoria. The "euphoria" you CAN feel is a byproduct of anxiety relief, not the actual drug itself. It's that simple.

OP is most likely a 15 year old stuck at home since school has been out forever and is bored out of his mind. He needs to give the pills back to his mom, and you need to stop being a fucking retard and learn what you're talking about.
>>
Frederick Gangerpedge - Fri, 22 May 2020 13:25:18 EST upt5FT3H No.148970 Reply
1590168318141.png -(84567B / 82.58KB, 600x581) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>148967
Jesus, fuck dude. Are you basing this comment on your personal opinion or scientific fact? Because you're just wrong. I mean, I know you are wrong because I've been perscribed Benzos on and off for more than a decade. And more importantly have a functioning brain. Even a simple fucking google search just destroys your argument that benzodiazepines *don't* cause euphoria. Yes, getting anxiety relief is euphoric in its self. How do you explain the recreational value that Benzos have for those that aren't experiencing anxiety? Holy fucking christ man, learn to accept the fact that you're wrong. Because you're either a troll, or fucking braindead. I hope it's the latter.

Secondly, even if OP is a 15 year old stuck at home, newsflash:DOCTORS PERSCRIBE TEENAGERS BENZODIAZEPINES I'm surprised you even know how to use a fucking keyboard there, player. Use your fucking noodle and go find me a legitimate source that states benzodiazepines DON'T cause euphoria. I'll be waiting. When you can't, learn the lesson that you shouldn't state your uneducated opinion in regards to a sceintific fact.[/I] 9 times/10 times, the people that call others "retarded" seem to have IQ's ranging from 71-78 (yes, yes, I know, IQ not effective @ being qualitative, ect. ect. ect.) especially when they are providing uneducated opinions based on discussions regarding scientific fact

OP: If you stole those pills, that's fucking shitty. Whoever was prescribed them might just fucking need them. If you stole someone else's benzodiazepine prescription- they could have seizures, you're putting them in a danger, just put them back. Many people that are prescribed clonazepam NEED clonazepam. If not, you're fucking lucky-I miss the days of getting a prescription before my doctor found out that use narcotics. Either way, be careful, that's a double edged sword you're wielding-and abusing your script can lead to some serious hurt down the line. Please try to be responsible. Benzo withdraws are real. If you can't take the heat, stay the fuck out of the kitchen. It might not hurt to do some research on what you'd be facing if you have to go through the kicks due to abusing a your script.
>>
Barnaby Sabblematch - Fri, 22 May 2020 14:31:19 EST 86LjTa31 No.148971 Reply
>>148970

Ah, I see now. You're a typical circlejerkor sounding faggot looking at benzos through rose-tinted glasses since you cant have them anymore. That explains everything

OP, I hope you find a way to overdose and die, along with this retard who cant accept the fact that his oh-so-beloved benzos that the doccy-woccy wont prescribe him anymore just straight up doesn't affect your brain in the way that causes euphoria. It just doesn't. It's not hard to understand.
>>
lol - Fri, 22 May 2020 14:42:40 EST xQEqVS9+ No.148973 Reply
1590172960155.gif -(2306911B / 2.20MB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>148970
It's absolutely general consensus around here that benzos aren't the most euphoric drugs by themselves. Unless something changes recently. You just don't really hear people getting the same euphoria from taking say ever stuff like adderall or hydrocodone. That's why some people will only take them for anxiety or to mix with other stuff to make it more sedating. I personally find benzos as one of the most boring drugs when taken alone unsurprisingly. With anxiety though it's a good feeling. It isn't the class of drug that comes to mind when I hear the word euphoria
>>
Hijinx Snookums - Fri, 22 May 2020 15:08:55 EST upt5FT3H No.148975 Reply
1590174535981.jpg -(388459B / 379.35KB, 1079x1079) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>148973
I 100% agree with you. Shortly after I started using drugs, it kind of confused me when I heard people taking benzodiazepines for recreational purposes. However, I certainly understand this much more after combining the drugs with weed/alcohol/ect. I certainly did not see much recreational value in them then, and I see most of their value in a more pharmaceutical light. I definitely agree that they are not as traditionally euphoric as many of the other classes of drugs out there, but the fact of the matter is, there is still some euphoria associated with them (I KNOW there are varying degrees of euphoria for varying chemicals)...
THIS is the exact reason that I continue to reiterate that >>48971 is WRONG.
A hit of dohka does not provide the same high that a shot of everclear provides. Just because a drug is different[/I], doesn't mean it doesn't provide at least euphoria to the user. Benzos are a completely fucking different class of drug. I see that you've certainly provided that legitimate source for your claim, just as I had asked. Saying that you hope I overdose? You're a sad, discpicable excuse for a human being. You are the literal reason there is a war on drugs. You are the reason ignorant people think drug users are bad people. Get the fuck out. Assuming someone stole some fucking pills because they wanted to ask a question about getting high? On a drug image board? Jesus you're really intelligent.
>>
Barnaby Sabblematch - Fri, 22 May 2020 18:17:51 EST 86LjTa31 No.148982 Reply
>>148975

Damn you're big mad. Go back to /r/eddit and just accept you're wrong dude. You're fucking embarrassing.
>>
John Shakewell - Fri, 22 May 2020 19:30:19 EST Gpsk5C3o No.148984 Reply
OP here. It's a script from a doctor for anxiety and I'm 27. I've definitely gotten high from xanax before so I know it can be euphoric. I'm trying not to take too many at once since I've been through alcohol withdrawal a few times. I'm feeling down and miss getting high.
>>
Charles Tootstock - Fri, 22 May 2020 20:53:02 EST 86LjTa31 No.148985 Reply
>>148984

Just because you got high doesn't mean the drug Is euphoric. I feel like you and the circlejerk retard in this thread dont know what the word "euphoria" means.

And you really do come across as a dumb teenager.
>>
Matilda Sisslebut - Sat, 23 May 2020 00:38:31 EST Dgh6Eyw/ No.148987 Reply
>>148985
Agree to disagree but benzos can be euphoric for some people. It's not as euphoric like molly or weed but the relief from feeling like I'm going to die makes me feel amazing.
>>
Isabella Gurryhood - Sun, 24 May 2020 22:29:39 EST D2qpt+Rm No.149002 Reply
who fucking cares?

at the end of the day OP you can't feel great on them. best case scenario you take 5mg and sleep for 2 days. that's really all tthey're good for unless you have genuine panic attacks you have to quell
>>
Ian Duckdale - Mon, 08 Jun 2020 13:56:32 EST K4FGItcZ No.149103 Reply
Smells like a the future retard is in this thread

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.