Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

RC benzos

- Sun, 21 Jun 2020 02:20:11 EST xC/snsb0 No.149200
File: 1592720411539.jpg -(34655B / 33.84KB, 500x562) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. RC benzos
Bromazolam
Clonazolam
Diclazapam
Flualprazolam
Flunitrazolam
Eitzolam

First time. What are some of the better ones and the worst ones? What are the differences between them?
>>
Charlotte Brundermune - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 13:33:10 EST 3I15QrFf No.149202 Reply
>>147800
etizolam is the only one i know that's actually used in some countries medically and based off what someone has told me here is like xanax and safe and might actually be better for tolerance than xanax but seems to last a bit shorter time

for me personally I found etizolam just fine but not as effective with pronounced effects as real alprazolam
AVOID clonazolam apparently it can have severe WDs
>>
Basil Dartridge - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 14:23:03 EST 6KZ1y/8F No.149203 Reply
1592763783713.jpg -(25566B / 24.97KB, 720x408) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>149200

ime out of all the benzos you listed, the best are Etizolam and Diclazepam. Clonazolam is just too dangerous to use recreationally (trust me. I tried, didn't work out well. The withdrawal was awful and set in only after a week of use). Diclazepam is great because it lasts forever and the half life is even longer and it's nowhere near as potent as clonazolam. Can't say for the others you listed since I've never tried them. I'd just order like 50mg of Etizolam. 100mg if you don't have a tolerance and call it a day. Etiz is my favourite, next to Valium and Clonazepam. I always go for Etiz though since I can just order it online and get it delivered to my door instead of having to go through a doctor and all that bullshit.
>>
Charlotte Brundermune - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 14:35:04 EST 3I15QrFf No.149205 Reply
1592764504112.jpg -(46386B / 45.30KB, 800x748) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>149203
>Clonazolam is just too dangerous to use recreationally (trust me. I tried, didn't work out well. The withdrawal was awful and set in only after a week of use)
Dude I wonder if it was that in those bars I'd been taking it like nightly to sleep a bar at a time (i know, stupid i didn't realise at the time bars were even meant to be snapped or I wouldve had a quarter at a time) for like a month then had two grand mal seizures within 12hrs of one another

The feeling before having a fit was the WORST physical sensation i have EVER felt, I was so scared and could hear my own voice say back to me "feels like im gonna have a seizure" but I kept quiet cos i was scared and didn't wanna say anythin to worry my friend then woke up with blood everywhere and an oxygen mask on my face
>>
Brain - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 18:25:50 EST XNzbXQoI No.149206 Reply
>>149205
Like the other anon said, etizolam or diclazepam. Although if you are just looking for relief with minimal chance for abuse, diclazepam is your best bet.

> I wonder if it was clonazolam in those bars I'd been taking it like nightly to sleep for like a month

Probably if you didn't taper and decided to cold turkey abruptly. Clam is crazy potent.
>>
Cedric Chibblehidging - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 20:19:56 EST 3I15QrFf No.149207 Reply
>>149206
p much what i did, but felt fine for like a week at least after. was so weird and horrible be careful guys
>>
Brain - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 21:22:03 EST XNzbXQoI No.149208 Reply
>>149207
Clam is crazy potent and I wouldn't recommend it for any /benz/ head. Sure its dope, but it destroys tolerance, not to mention the delusions of sobriety and other huge issues it can cause.

Overall, top to bottom

> Flualprazolam
> Clonazepam
> Etizolam
> Clonazolam
> Flubromazolam
> Flunitrazolam
> Diclazapam
> Lorazepam

Never tried Bromazolam
>>
Brain - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 21:28:41 EST XNzbXQoI No.149209 Reply
>>149207
Should add that it might not even of been cLam in those pills. The usage you listed and abrupt detox could result in seizures regardless of what substance it was. Always remember to taper anon.

nb
>>
Cedric Chibblehidging - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 21:45:01 EST 3I15QrFf No.149212 Reply
1592790301982.jpg -(22891B / 22.35KB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>149209
Yeh I mean you're right can't argue with any of that but i didn't feel like shit after my last tablet i just went about my way for like at least a week then seizure surprise

didn't get diagnosed epileptic but i think maybe its part my neurology and part the dodgy xannies
I find it hard to judge how dependent my body is, i think if i'm gonna be using benzos ever i'll keep a good supply of diaz to taper dose equivilant
>>
Brain - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 23:38:55 EST XNzbXQoI No.149216 Reply
>>149212
> Yeh I mean you're right can't argue with any of that but i didn't feel like shit after my last tablet i just went about my way for like at least a week then seizure surprise

Sounds to me like you were okay for awhile due to the insane half-life of cLam. Once your body ran out, you went into shock.

Keeping a stock of diaz is always a good idea, need to get some myself.
>>
Chan - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 08:49:34 EST JovFSaeR No.149232 Reply
>>149200
Here is my opinion for what it is worth. These are the only ones worth considering.
>Diclazapam (Even this one is a bit iffy)
>Eitzolam

The rest are ug potent. Send you tolerance to the stratosphere, essentially eliminating any recreational value quickly. The -olam blackouts are no joke either so your facing a medical, social risk on top of that.
I discourage any substance use as a rule but you do you and hopefully this helps.

Sidenote: imo benzodiazepines have little recreational value unless combo'd or used in extremely high doses.
ALWAYS PREPARE A TAPER PLAN even if you are sure you won't become dependant or addicted.
>>
Henry Wablingstone - Wed, 24 Jun 2020 17:46:21 EST BGH46ohv No.149245 Reply
>>149212
Thats how it do with benzos, why many people dont associate side effects with benzos, even "shorter acting" benzos stay in blood for weeks. Unless super duper tolerant won't notice levels dropping until weeks later.
>>
m - Fri, 03 Jul 2020 17:09:43 EST U5YgnJq6 No.149324 Reply
>>149200
Here are pretty much the only RC/pseudo-RC benzos that I personally classify as "fully safe," with fully safe meaning that they're at least as safe for long term use as alprazolam, diazepam, clonazepam, or lorazepam (so at least as safe as the least safe of these 4, whichever that is)

In no particular order:

1. Etizolam (human medical use in Japan, India, Italy, etc.)
  2. Diclazepam aka pseudo-lorazepam XR (its two intermediary metabolites have lengthy Rx human use history, and those two metabolites then metabolize into lorazepam aka ativan itself)
  3. Phenazepam (history of human use in at least Djibouti)
  4. Flutazolam (human use in mostly Japan)

and several more
In addition, any analog that's a primary metabolite of a human-approved medical drug, with examples such as:

3-hydroxy-phenazepam (major metabolite of phenazepam and the Rx pro-drug cinazepam)

N-Desalkylflurazepam (metabolite of flurazepam, flutoprazepam, fludiazepam, midazolam, flutazolam, quazepam, ethyl loflazepate, etc.)

and many, MANY more...you can find "designer" RC benzos that are either metabolites or pro-drugs of metabolites of benzos like oxazepam, diazepam, clonazepam, etc.

>drugs that aren't "safe" safe but I'd personally consider quite safe
Pyrazolam (only really effective for anxiety, very weak sedative/hypnotic/myorelaxant properties

>benzo I'm dumb enough to do on occasion

Flualprazolam (enjoy massive tolerance killer, like disproportionate to effects even, and basically more hypnotic xanax)

>benzo I was dumb enough to do but hopefully never will again

Clonazolam (seriously, if you ever do it, only dose one dose/one day in a row, at least 1-2 weeks apart, and if you're remotely smart no more than once every 1-4 months, at a dosage maximum of 0.5mg, perhaps approaching 1mg if you have bartard tolerance, but never >1mg).

>benzos I'd personally never try

Flubromazolam, probably flubromazepam (both too long, too strong, and untested), and fluntrazepam ("history" of seizures after very short period of use, BUT take this with some salt as this was reported on a non-English speaking Swedish forum within 3-12 months it hit the scene, so it could've just been a bad batch).

Why, WHY risk it with some of these frankenstein chemicals apart from arguably taking it like 1-3 times in your life for the subjective experience, when you can just take shit that's as safe or even safer than real xanax (like etizolam)?

Use etizolam to replace xanax in terms of general use. Replace lorazepam XR/diazepam situations with diclazepam. Use pyrazolam if you want 99% functional and 1% recreational. Use phenazepam if you want to sleep/black out for 12+ hours (maybe rough clonazepam replacement idk, but diclazepam is healthier). Flutazolam is a less potent mg for mg, more hypnotic, equal or less sedative version of midazolam, IF YOU ONLY USE IT RARELY. Otherwise its metabolite builds up and it's not like a short acting sleepy ranq benzo anymore.
>>
Hugh Hammernatch - Fri, 18 Sep 2020 05:52:46 EST DsILIbGK No.149997 Reply
>>149205
Man not one bartard out there who will approach Clam without insane reverence
Im sitting on a bottle bracing to sample it, but ever since I started deepdiving on the microgram-active benzos I'm genuinely scared to do even .125mg of the shit now. Stories of disproportionately potent withdrawals everyfuckingwhere even after one or two redoses making me consider just tossing the clam... but what a waste of perfectly good bars.
>>
Martin Worthingbanks - Sun, 20 Sep 2020 21:13:30 EST fslTYm4+ No.150032 Reply
Etizolam is the only benzo that I have found euforic
>>
guardian_angel !LhwrleQFRU!!fAsQkk7h - Mon, 12 Oct 2020 05:06:33 EST hENlN4l4 No.150206 Reply
>>149324
yeah, flubromazolam when it hit here in sweden was fucking insane bro like there were these fake bressed yellow bars. and they literally had like 2mg of substance in them as well so alot of mistakes were made by people who thought it was alpra and just you know stuffed like 5 of those bars in an hour because it didn't hit (yet)

but also by alot of people (like me and my friends) that knew what it was and just you know, it was exactly that clam like delusion of sobriety.
i've heard stories of people you know just eating a too large dose and waking up in jail a week after all bloody and shit and just like went blackout berzerk and like stabbed people and shit, though they were not people with a violent streak otherwise. and it just flooded the streets idk man looking back at those times are so weird somehow because i was kind of a part of it.
>>
Barnaby Corringway - Thu, 15 Oct 2020 04:22:30 EST dIj8uaSJ No.150252 Reply
>>149200
Friendly reminder the RC benzo's are getting a huge ban in china so get ready to start seeing fenta-bars again:)
>>
Betsy Pockbury - Sat, 17 Oct 2020 12:12:24 EST aw6SIa2F No.150271 Reply
You know what one is interesting that I don't see getting a lot of credit because it's not conventionally "recreational" as far as euphoria or sedation?

Pyrazolam.

This stuff came back on the scene recently. It reminds me of that movie limitless, and taking it on top of idk maybe dexedrine, is what I would imagine if about as close as you can get to that.

So it's got strong anti-anxiolytic effect, but doesn't make you sedated, you won't slur, etc. It also lacks euphoria so don't waste your cash if you're just looking to get high.

Most people dont like it because they just find it kind empty because of that, but for me and a small group of others it's a real hit for utility purposes, like occasions where you'd want a high dose anxiolytic without being able to be detected, it's a unique one for sure.

The pyravolene in it of course makes it fucking nasty, taste like Satans potpurri or something, at least you don't need to smoke it lol

I can absolutely see this one crossing over into medical
>>
Betsy Pockbury - Sat, 17 Oct 2020 12:34:19 EST aw6SIa2F No.150272 Reply
>>150255
I thought it wasn't a chinese ban that was in the process of taking down Etizolam (and 3-meo-pcp and some other long beloved chemicals) but some sort of like dutch coalition ban?

I've also been hearing rumor that holland is in the process of organizing a blanket ban, which will effectively kill RC lysergamides since the Chinese don't really have that sort of expertise on average, most of them could barely put together a decent MXE on a regular basis ffs.
Anyway, even just the UK blanket ban greatly reduced the number of vendors out there as a whole and the amount of legit product that was being supplied. Quality also went down because the money just wasn't in it so much anymore so they started cutting all the corners they could.
So even if it's not your countries guys you can still be effected by these bans. I've come to a point of only very occasionally taking benzos, but i'll still really miss them when they're all gone, and i just done find it a very good idea to stockpile like several grams worth.

I think doctors may chill out a bit on prescribing benzos again once RC benzos get fully banned because a lot of people who are currently accepting Pdoc answers that "i don't prescribe benzos" are going to stop going to these doctors unless they can find candymen. Pdocs would like not to prescribe them, and they're right it's bad medicine for the most part to just be prescribing people high doses of benzos with no plan to get off of them and they know they. But if it comes to the point where they cant stay open because nobody wants these shitty SSRI's anymore then maybe they'll be more reasonable about at least offering people programs to try to get to better places in live through like short term benzo programs.

At the end of the day yeah benzos suck but do you know how badly it sucks, and that it's the most common thing to hear at the end of ones life, that people feel like because of things like anxiety or society pressures that they wasted their entire lives? So i'm just saying, if you've got a bad anxiety disorder that you can't find anyone to help you out of, idk iit's up to you but you gotta decide what your options are and whats really worth it to you, i don't want to recommend doing anything shitty, but certainly giving your entire life up because of anxiety is right on the top of list of "shitty" things too...
>>
Eugene Godgematch - Sat, 17 Oct 2020 14:45:29 EST 34grcRf9 No.150273 Reply
>>149200
Etizolam and Diclazepam are the best all around. Etizolam I actually prfer over alprazolam, and I have friends who agree but also friends who like alp better. It's about 50/50. Diclazepam is a great valium analog that has a long half life(not a lot of ups and downs) which is great for functional anxiety but has little recreational value. Think XR lorazepam... Beware delusions of sobriety. Make sure to always dose properly even if you think youre "not feeling it" with both these benzos, but I would get both if you can.

Flualprazolam I have sitting around and I don't like it very much. All it does is make me super sleepy and hung over in the morning. That being said, it DOES get me to sleep. I've heard some circlejerkors report kidney problems from using it even only after a short time but for all we know that could have been a problem with a specific batch. Flualprazolam is not even chemically similar to alrazolam, by the way. Based on the major differences in visual representation and the analysis of people with actual organic chemisty backgrounds, it's actually much more similar to clonazolam

Clonazolam... Oh boy... This one relaxes your muscles and feels great and also kills anxitty but the benefits stop there. Crazy blackouts... Insane delusions of sobriety and the heavy possibility of redose for some people for these reasons. It has been known to be more likely to cause seizures and it's generally great for vehicle totaling and generally destroying your life. Hangovers are ungodly with this one in the morning. As fun as it can be, the negatives heavily outweigh the benefits. Google this one thoroughly and for god's sake just get some etizolam and safe yourself the headache.

bromazolam I know has a mega long half-life but I don't know much about it n or flunitrazoam. Also, make an order of diclaz powder and learn to volumentrically dose even if you intend on using one of these other benzos. Diclazepam is the gold standard of tapering benzo and you will wish you had it in your stash if you ever had to get off them without too much w/d syndrome or kindling effect.
>>
Betsy Pockbury - Sat, 17 Oct 2020 16:13:32 EST aw6SIa2F No.150274 Reply
>>150273
Etiz is maybe like 80% of alprazolam to me, lacking the 20% sedative part that makes xanax that much harder hitter.
The etiz tolerance is a blessed tolerance, you don't have like 4-6weeks grace periods initially and such ease getting off with any other benzo. It's amazing. It is truly sad that etiz is going away, honestly this is the saddest i've been about something being canned since MXE
>>
Eric Bugenhagen - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 12:05:21 EST r4pYX/o1 No.150279 Reply
1603037121289.webm [mp4] -(1913353B / 1.82MB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Is it possible to take Etizolam every day to delete my anxiety?
Currently I take Phenibut 1.2g every 3-4 days for it, but that's still 5 days where i'm sober.
>>
m - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 15:24:56 EST L5RT47+f No.150283 Reply
>>150279
Not if you want success with it long-term. Realistically I wouldnt do it more than twice a week, every 3-4 days. The good news is you could layer it ontop of your phenibut chipping cycle. Just dont use them together or you won't end up increasing your number of days in the week you're not sober. Not even trolling, you might even want to consume like just 1-2 servings of alcohol with one or your two weekly doses of etizolam.

Etizolam is seemingly the most forgiving benzo in terms of tolerance, in regards to bang-for-your-buck. Almost any other option except short duration ones (triazolam, midazolam, maybe pyrazolam cuz it's not very recreational) would be unwise to take anymore than once a week. Taking the longer duration ones once a week (like valium, kpins, etc.) is even pushing it.
>>
Ian Sirryspear - Mon, 19 Oct 2020 12:25:20 EST aw6SIa2F No.150293 Reply
>>150280
Yeah they do, but be honest about what happens at least. No, you can't "delete" the anxiety, and what will happen is that you will eventually start to slide back in your natural tolerance to anxiety, so once you need to get off you need to contend not only with the physical and psychological addiction, but the fact that you've now been coddling your mind for years in high anxiety situations and probably have zero tolerance to anxiety now if you just pop an etiz at the first size of anxiety, and once you stop you're going to feel every little daily instance of menial anxiety much more than you would have if you didn't do that
>>
Cyril Wunnerchitch - Mon, 19 Oct 2020 23:14:02 EST r8XrcO+M No.150294 Reply
>>150283
I've been on kpins / alpraz daily for several years, aiming to only take it once or twice a week. What can I expect in terms of long term damage? Thx in adv
>>
Caroline Dogglewug - Tue, 20 Oct 2020 02:08:12 EST 34grcRf9 No.150296 Reply
>>150294
You are already on alprazolam. Just substitute every 1 mg of alp with 2 mg of etiz, 2 mg alp 4 mg etiz, .5 mg alp 1 mg etiz etc.
>>
Trip - Tue, 20 Oct 2020 10:22:47 EST cxNGXdff No.150299 Reply
>>150294
You can expect rolling off the pills to be very very challenging. Some people need to be put on suicide watch during this period, because of the pain, anxiety, and depression. The taper and recovery period is very long. Do not attempt any reduction path that does not include a gentle taper, even if administered by a medical professional.

When you’re sober you can expect depression, anxiety, and sleep problems. The jury is still out on if these substances cause “brain damage”.
>>
Cyril Wunnerchitch - Tue, 20 Oct 2020 18:12:45 EST r8XrcO+M No.150303 Reply
>>150296
If/when I could find etz I would. I do everything under my GP

>>150299
I am very familiar with & expect rebound anxiety to be pretty bad. Ty for the replies, I'm more concerned with long term memory problems, being unable to cope w/o benz for years, alzheimers dementia that sort of thing
>>
Augustus Nibberstock - Wed, 21 Oct 2020 21:58:29 EST UHcFVBJY No.150316 Reply
>>150303
Order domestic from the onion. You can get 1 g for like 70 to 80 bucks
>>
Isabella Greenville - Wed, 21 Oct 2020 22:31:50 EST 0A8NuBOH No.150317 Reply
>>150316
Can't you not source really? Oh wait nvm you just mean tor, any clues or should I just start digging? I would prefer it over my alprazolam script as I'm fairly sure it has less abuse potential while having more bang per buck than at ivan which helps very little. Why would I need Tor isn't it legal to possess in the states
>>
Ian Murdgold - Wed, 21 Oct 2020 23:08:09 EST unO4XUe9 No.150319 Reply
>>150317
As far as I know there's no domestic clearnet vendors for etiz in the US. You'll have to go on the darknet for it

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.