Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Oh god I ordered Clonazolam

- Fri, 18 Sep 2020 06:23:12 EST DsILIbGK No.149998
File: 1600424592279.jpg -(178755B / 174.57KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Oh god I ordered Clonazolam
Given the choice between Clonazolam Flubromazepam and Diclazepam, I didn't do sufficient research and now I have a bottle of knockout drops calling my name in bartard-ese from the cupboard.

Literally cannot find a story about CLam which doesn't go something like "So I took a drop... and then woke up a week later with no more CLam left. Then I went into benzo withdrawal. Stay the fuck away from Clonazolam!" and I've read well over a hundred horror stories by now.

What is the big deal with Clonazolam? I have it in solution, meaning it should be easy for me to steer clear of blackouts where I could compulsively redose the whole bottle like some folks have. Seems to me that most CLam stories happen because they weren't ready to have to do such a tiny dose of it, and blacked out hard.

Gimme Clonazolam stories, I'm dropping .125mg-.250mg tomorrow morning.
>>
m - Fri, 18 Sep 2020 12:22:01 EST L5RT47+f No.150001 Reply
>>149998
It's not objectively "safe" in any dose whatsoever. Don't use it more than once a month or at doses larger than ~0.25-0.5mg maximum. I microdosed it for several months and the withdrawal was disproportionately horrible.
>>
Hamilton Bimblespear - Sat, 19 Sep 2020 08:08:53 EST uK1yFmnD No.150014 Reply
>>150001
The common consensus seems to be that Clonazolam is dangerous not because of its intensity but for the ease with which it triggers WDs... AND it's intensity.
I want to see what the hype is about, allegedly super euphoric benzo, but I don't want to until my etiz gets here just to kill the possible rebound anxiety everyone says it goes hard with, because if I go full bartard I will become a victim of cLam otherwise.
>>
Scourgeofthewest - Sat, 19 Sep 2020 10:42:15 EST RJUGSmbb No.150015 Reply
1600526535324.jpg -(69686B / 68.05KB, 380x382) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>150014
You're going to do it anyways. If possible try to give the bottle to someone who won't dump it out, won't do it themselves, and won't give in when you bug them for more. These people are few and far between. Otherwise try hiding it on the come up. Good luck. You need it.
>>
Hugh Hammernatch - Sat, 19 Sep 2020 14:02:29 EST uK1yFmnD No.150016 Reply
>>150015
>you're going to do it anyways
Damn straight I am... etiz hurry up bro ur late

>try hiding it

I think I finally understand the average cLam experience;

>Clonazolam time!
>delusionsOfSobriety.exe
>redose
>black out
>delusionsOfSobriety.exe
>drink ALL the cLam
>wake up
>two weeks pass
>Seizure Surprise! Congratulations, you're now addicted to benzodiazepines (again)

Fortunately my roommate was my best gaming bud for over 13 years before he was my roommate. He's also the most responsible, real-ass, harm-reductioney hippie I know.
>>
Phoebe Blytheridge - Sat, 19 Sep 2020 17:17:38 EST BGH46ohv No.150018 Reply
>>150016
>Clonazolam time!
>delusionsOfSobriety.exe
>Fortunately my roommate was my best gaming bud for over 13 years before he was my roommate. He's also the most responsible, real-ass, harm-reductioney hippie I know.
most wholesome clam story
>>
Hamilton Dombledock - Sun, 20 Sep 2020 02:54:47 EST ZP8PGkuF No.150023 Reply
>>150016
>>two weeks pass
>>Seizure Surprise!
literally happened to me as well
>>
Hugh Hammernatch - Sun, 20 Sep 2020 09:40:18 EST uK1yFmnD No.150024 Reply
1600609218028.png -(1097906B / 1.05MB, 697x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>150023
The sheer number of stories that go like this has me waiting on whichever of my other rc benzos show up first... if it rapes your tolerance as hard as they say I'll want another benzo around to dodge any wd's induced by the inevitable blackout hit.
>>
Bendy Cojenty The Sacred Turkey Tendie - Sun, 20 Sep 2020 20:27:05 EST nPzOlhba No.150030 Reply
1600648025347.jpg -(522939B / 510.68KB, 1074x1082) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
It's great if you keep it under .25ug. .50 and over you'll likely act a bit of a fool. 1mg and over and there seems to be a completely reandom chance that you'll blackout hard af and teleport to the next day.

It seems to me to absolutely wreck your tolerance, and using it even a few days in a row can leave you feeling some mild withdrawal it seems., and 2-4 days of recreational cLam will wreck my Etizolam tolerance all to shit for about 2 weeks.

Always put your benzos (esp cLam) in a place that would be difficult to get to in a situation where you'd be barred tf out and trying to get to them. A spinning combo safe is pretty nice. There are also cheap timer safes (though the ones I saw are plastic and I can see someone on benzos just yeeting it to get to the benzos).

I think it's something excellent to have in your kit, just because even if you're going nuts, cLam is a real bulldozer of a benzo and if you're like me and would prefer not to take antipsychotics (especially when using dissos), then it's a great thing to have (****IF IF IF IF IF. You can leave it the hell alone, and always give it the utmost respect as a benzo.amd rea;oze that it has a wildcard sort of tendency at mid/higher doses).

Just like how Xanax is great for panic attacks due to its rapid onset and strong euphoric component compared to some other benzos. I think that almost works as a sort of placebo to keep reminding you with the way of euphoria that "help is on the way, you're calming down, you're calming down". But it also doesn't last all day so you can take a high enough dose to come off a panic attack but not be useless for the rest of the day like if you had taken a bunch of Valium or cLam.

And others, like Klonopin, are less "in your face" and longer lasting with different effects too, it's great for GAD, Bipolar maintenance,etc.

I also see the question posed "what's your favorite Benzo"...And to me it's almost like asking, "if you could have any one vehicle for the rest of your life", "what's your favorite drug". The only honest answer I many of those sorts of questions, is "for what"? If I am coming off 8 hits of WOW and just want to pass out and get some rest for the next half a day, Clam is great to have around.

And when it comes to cLam, I keep some lightweight stuff and some heavier stuff. It usually never gets used, but it is nice to have preparations, even just an aspirin and a tums and an Imodium (especially if you're out in the woods!), but the cLam is a very valuable tool in my kit incase someone really goes bonkers. I don't like using antipsychotics as trip killers at all.

Just never underestimate this stuff. Or play "Well, I shouldn't have done that but we'll see what happens!" type games with this stuff.
As far as excellent RC's that will flip your life on its head so fast if you disrespect them, this one is right up there with 3-mwo-pcp.
>>
Barnaby Gindleletch - Mon, 21 Sep 2020 18:11:06 EST o6CRLrea No.150044 Reply
1600726266394.jpg -(677056B / 661.19KB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Right. Let's just say I had a little stint of my own with Clonazolam, guy sold it as 'liquid' xanax, like most cunts do, but I cut the bullshit & was like so which RC is it dude, it's clonazolam? cool thanks

Among other things, I teleported a week into the future, went to many parties I don't remember & met people that would say hi like yo remember that time on the rooftop last week? Yeah, no. I should also mention I blew through THREE GRAND on coke, more clonaz, heroin, meth.. probably a bunch of other shit. Heroin & Meth aren't drugs I just go out & spend all my savings on in a week ffs.

It was all I had. I thought I'd been robbed but checked my bank statement & no it was just me taking 500$ out of the ATM down the street over & over. Having to explain that to my parents was fun. Also, having even gone into it with Some knowledge I had my ex who I was sort of rekindling things with hold onto most of what I bought so I wouldn't abuse it. Low & behold I apparently called her talking all this shit about how she needed to give it back to me & even Went over to her friends house & made a complete fucking asshole of myself infront of everybody which I only have a very vague memory of doing. When I got the rest is when shit really hit the fan.

She didn't stop talking to me, but lets just say she never came over to my place again after that. This was 3 years ago.

I've been high as hell off heroin, meth & xanax at the same time & still not made decisions as bad as that.

Just Be careful man. I know you aren't me, I'm just sayin.
>>
Scourge of the West - Mon, 21 Sep 2020 21:36:52 EST RJUGSmbb No.150047 Reply
>>150044
This should be what pops up on Google first when you search Clonazolam. We'll written and put. If you aren't a writer you should be. That was excellent. Sorry about the wrecking your life thing.
>>
David Sunningfoot - Mon, 21 Sep 2020 23:22:29 EST o6CRLrea No.150048 Reply
1600744949786.jpg -(188161B / 183.75KB, 1504x2016) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>150047
It got me out of the circle of living in a uni-town. Constantly re-upping, selling, buying, line after line of shitty coke with friends who are only half there. It wasn't all bad. For real, I miss a lot of it, but I'm 29 & it was just time to get outta dodge. I didn't want to grow into my 30s partying with 19yo freshman getting preyed on by dealers, I fell into that & learned my lesson; albeit it was an interesting story to say in the least. I had two girls living in my apartment with me in this ticking time bomb of a 3way relationship lol.. it was um. memorable, lmao

It's sad really. Got busted when I was 18, hit with 3 felonies, cop said he "smelled weed as he drove by my parked car" which was bs. We hadn't been smoking. The worst felony was me admitting to passing a joint an hour earlier as they harassed me in handcuffs in a cell for not telling them who the 'upper dealer was'

Passing a joint here counts as delivering a controlled substance, which charged me as a dealer- not to mention the other two felonies, including "contributing to the delinquency of a minor" because my friend in the car was 17, he had less than a gram of weed in a grinder

What I'm getting at is it fucked up me getting into the university I applied to since I had a pending charge, even though I had a letter of recommendation from a teacher at the Writers Workshop at UoI

So yeah, I used to want to be a writer / journalist of sorts but been stuck working odd jobs & restaurants the past 7 years. The kick out of it is I was so pissed they charged me with selling I actually became a dealer after that. Moved more vials of cid & elbows of top shelf than I care to admit. Not trying to flex or something stupid I just think it's funny how the system creates what it means to destroy

nb4walloftext
>>
John Commlemidge - Tue, 22 Sep 2020 00:30:00 EST Sw6ECrlm No.150049 Reply
1600749000197.jpg -(537526B / 524.93KB, 1280x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>150048
The cops ruining an 18 year olds life because of a little bit of weed? For fucks sake man it's so stupid. Have they really got nothing better to do? They just need to federally legalize it already.

It's a weird situation in the UK because even though it is very much illegal, infact it went back up from class C to class B (technically maximum sentence could be 5 years), police don't actually do much. A lot of police officers will ignore it. The ones who don't, simple possession you get a "cannabis warning" that stays on the police computer but doesn't show up in a criminal background check.

Second time you get a £80 fine. Third time you can be arrested.

Those apply to adults only. Those aged 17 or under will be given a Youth Caution. Cases involving young people, where possible they should be taken home to their parents/ guardians - where this occurs action can be taken at a later date.

Generally though, police just ignore it unless you're actually annoying someone else with it. Say a neighbour doesn't like the smell of weed and complains about it.

So we have a weird situation where technically it's on par with other Class B drugs like amphetamines and ketamine, but is treated much lighter than those drugs.

It's like the US seems closer to legalisation than we are, with some of your states legalising or medical exceptions. But in other ways you're more strict about it.

Why did I type this? I don't know. I'm really fucked up on diazepam and pregabalin right now. I hope somehow you can get your record fixed or find someone to look past it? It sounds hard to have a criminal record in the US... Good luck man.
>>
David Sunningfoot - Tue, 22 Sep 2020 01:51:17 EST o6CRLrea No.150050 Reply
>>150049
I haven't read more than the first sentence you wrote yet, but lemme tell you it really started to piss me off when I realized I did 3y probation, a month in jail, lost university and then I start seeing weed products at fucking TJ-Max / Target etc

Like. Dude. What the fuck did I go through that for if it was going to become a cash cow for the state not 6 years later

/rantnb lol
>>
David Sunningfoot - Tue, 22 Sep 2020 12:01:26 EST o6CRLrea No.150052 Reply
1600790486786.jpg -(244354B / 238.63KB, 768x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Oh, and also ten grand in court fees, boo hoo & all but between that, civil forfeiture, traffic cams that fine you 80$ for going 7 over the speed limit in a 55mph zone that only stretches 4 blocks & goes back to 60 on either side *sigh*

Getting stallioned by the state esp. during a pandemic is some bs & I know I'm not alone

Yeah I live in IA which is a essentially a bible-belt state in denial

My roommate used to hook it up with her diazepam script, I miss having it around. Don't worry about typing shit it out I've thrown a way bigger wall of text in this thread, I always nb when I do though this board is too slow for it to matter really
>>
Angus Fondlekat - Sat, 26 Sep 2020 16:17:17 EST unO4XUe9 No.150084 Reply
Same here. I just ordered a bunch of .5 mg clonazolam tablets and I thought I ordered etilozam. I’m not a bartard and I only use etilozam once a week. I don’t want to throw it out but I’m scared to use it based on all the horror stories I hear
>>
Brain - Sat, 26 Sep 2020 18:12:16 EST MTmi3U3k No.150087 Reply
1601158336406.png -(116684B / 113.95KB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>150084
Count it as a loss imo. If you only use etizolam once a week and don't overdue it, I wouldn't even touch cLam.
>>
Edward Forringbig - Sat, 26 Sep 2020 23:40:35 EST cxNGXdff No.150090 Reply
If you literally only take one dose of .125-.250mg a week you’ll be okay. It’s just that’s harder to do on cLam than alp or etiz. Why risk fucking up something important, just cut your loses.

Also, I wouldn’t trust the dosage of the pills to be accurate.
>>
Brain - Sun, 27 Sep 2020 00:09:54 EST MTmi3U3k No.150091 Reply
>>150090
This.

Start with a 1/4 but the doses will not be accurate as stated.

Throw it away my man. Everyone I know underestimated cLam and has regretted it. I know it doesn't seem that bad, but it is. It's also going to fuck you etizolam tolorance
>>
Emma Hadgemedging - Sun, 27 Sep 2020 00:37:51 EST unO4XUe9 No.150092 Reply
>>150091
Alright I'll take your word for it. Etilozam works for me and I have no problem using it responsibly, I'll just stick with that and flush the cLam down the toilet. Luckily, I did order Etilozam pellets, I thought the .5 mg was just a different dosage pellet and not something else entirely.
>>
Brain - Sun, 27 Sep 2020 01:49:07 EST MTmi3U3k No.150093 Reply
>>150092
Others might disagree but sounds to me like you only got 50mg. You could keep it but be very careful. I had 50mg and flushed it after 4 days of compulsive dosing.
>>
m - Wed, 30 Sep 2020 17:03:00 EST L5RT47+f No.150116 Reply
>>150092
If you just realistically won't just throw it away, the least you could do is make a volumetrically dosed solution. That way it's much more accurate. Ethanol is one option. Just make sure it's ~75% purity (150+ proof) or higher.
>>
Henry Drunnerlidge - Sun, 04 Oct 2020 00:31:06 EST Z3rRm489 No.150151 Reply
>>150116
With clam and other ultrapotent benzos, I highly discourage using ethanol over pg for multiple reasons. The big one is that some evaporates every time you open it. The other reason is that any percentage that's water is just 4% minimum of the solution that clam is insoluble in, which just seems like it could fuck with precise measurements. If you absolutely must use ethanol, use 96% grain alcohol and make a small batch that you store in am airtight vial in the fridge or freezer.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.