Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Life and benzos

- Sun, 27 Sep 2020 17:09:59 EST e2Rg+uK6 No.150097
File: 1601240999433.jpg -(347614B / 339.47KB, 800x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Life and benzos
I've been on this board for around 9 years now. I'm sure some of you realize I haven't been here near as much as I used to be and that's because I hit a low in my life that forced me to be sober and for the first time in my life I actually wanted that. Over the last few months I started sipping on beers at night just one for two but, I had been sober for so long it felt as good as taking benz again. a couple months after that I started taking benz here and there and it was fun as hell just like the old days but in the end I'm back to not being able to imagine life without benz again. I'm not sure why I made this post but damn life with benz is so nice but it can be a stressful one aswell.
tldr life with benz is bitter sweet can anyone relate?
>>
Edward Forringbig - Sun, 27 Sep 2020 19:28:23 EST cxNGXdff No.150098 Reply
Man, I go the opposite direction. Start chipping with benzos then next thing you know full booze mode. Getting sober is easy for me, but staying sober? So many paths back.
>>
Emma Hadgemedging - Sun, 27 Sep 2020 19:33:05 EST unO4XUe9 No.150099 Reply
>>150098
I know it's a trope how addicts can say that they can quit whenever they want but I can quit at anytime and I have. It's just hard to stay quit. After a few months I start to wonder why I'm doing this and miss the old days
>>
Edwin Pockdock - Mon, 28 Sep 2020 01:53:52 EST o6CRLrea No.150100 Reply
1601272432302.jpg -(35734B / 34.90KB, 722x349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>150099
for me it's like man why am I sitting through these panic attacks, fuck outta here
>>
Polly Snodlock - Tue, 29 Sep 2020 01:13:09 EST UHGdfHSv No.150112 Reply
Never had to quit benzos but that will come soon enough I'm sure considering I'm taking 4-5mgs a day on top of opiate abuse. But I did have to go to quit Oxy and heroin and go to rehab twice about 8 years ago and like others said quitting is easy compared to staying quit, even though quitting sucked balls. After the second stint I was able to go like 2.5 years completely sober but it seems when you dont do drugs is when everyone suddenly has a whole bunch and drugs end up finding you. Staying sober is so hard when its all around you and so easy to slip up.

Got fired from old job and got new job. Started smoking weed like 1 week in when some guy offered me a hit while we were working I said no at first and just went back and forth in my head and after a few minutes I said fuck it and took a few hits and got high as shit, from then on I was smoking and slowly but surely back to everyday. Few years in some guy starts and has a script for bars and percs and one day he asks me to drive him to the doc and pharmacy in exchange for some pills. loved the xanax right away even though Ive done it before now since I had a stash I would say fuck it and take one here an there plus I had percs so I ate those like candy and starting looking for better shit, which I found. Same thing slowly but surely xanax and opiates everyday, been doing this for like 3 years now and I fucking hate it sometimes. Why did I fall for the trap again or did I just want to actually get high again, pretty sure I wanted to get high again and I fell down the slope again thinking it wouldn't happen again. Fuck this game plus regular life it puts too much stress on the mind, guess that's why I'm addicted to benzos now.
>>
Zeak - Wed, 30 Sep 2020 21:44:36 EST e2Rg+uK6 No.150119 Reply
1601516676427.jpg -(76932B / 75.13KB, 750x738) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>150097
pretty sure im just gonna go to rehab and hope I can keep it together after.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.