420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
I want to die by Augustus Docklehall - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 02:13:03 EST ID:xmjrW7zH No.401743 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1484205183372.jpg -(9962B / 9.73KB, 205x246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 9962
>be me
>full-on autist, but other than that more or less normal boy growing up
>puberty hits
>here we go, all aboard the dysphoria train
>growth spurt, deepening voice, ballsack smells awful, you know the drill
>3 years into puberty I get fed up, decide to put an end to this before I become a hairy balding ass man
>order hrt off of inhouse all on my own without my parents' knowledge, I'm a cheeky fucking wanker, feels good man
>forced to come out to parents about 6 months later because tits
>parents go ballistic, disgusted by the prospect of having a tranny child
>self-esteem totally destroyed
>repress everything. still on hrt but not transitioning
>parents pretend that everything is normal most of the time
>still fucking growing
>finally an adult, i can finally do whatever i want
>still don't transition
>started young enough that i have female hips
>mfw have brow ridge of a fucking caveman, still managed to grow to over 6 feet
>deadly afraid of transitioning only to become a stereotypical tranny
>have a complete breakdown, parents finally realize that this wasn't all just shits and giggles
>offer to pay to have me fixed up
>first you ruin me then when i get too crazy for your liking you throw money at the problem to try to make it go away?
>too much of a coward to take my life
>no chances of living a wholesome, happy life
>i don't want to be a fucking non-passing tranny, i just want to be normal
>i'll never be normal
>mfw
>>
Basil Nickleville - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 02:28:40 EST ID:W33OzG35 No.401744 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>401743

Take a breath. IN and Out IN and Out.

First off, im skeptical about your story...
>i don't want to be a fucking non-passing tranny, i just want to be normal
>i'll never be normal
Do you think anybody wants to be an unpassible tranny? NO, if the world was made of rainbows and butterfly unicorns we'd all have our dreams come true.
Its time to join reality, you are a tranny, you are not cis, you are a tranny. If you dont pass then so be it. if you pass, then congratularation.

I'd rather try something and fail horribly then never try at all.
Find a way to support yourself and LIVE YOUR LIFE.
>>
Augustus Docklehall - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 02:48:30 EST ID:xmjrW7zH No.401745 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1484207310372.png -(511004B / 499.03KB, 473x495) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>401744
Yeah, my story is definitely unusual. Pic related, dispenser from one of my first batches of estrogen. Peep the expiration date.

I can't just live as a non-passing tranny, I've too much of a shame complex for that, plus disgust with myself for being a complete failure in my parents' eyes. If we're being honest, I kind of want someone to give me a pep talk to give me the courage to kill myself and end this once and for all.
>>
Basil Nickleville - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 03:07:30 EST ID:W33OzG35 No.401746 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>401745

I had a whole pep talk written for you on why you should get on with living with your life, but i deleted it for the rest.

Dont kill yourself. Go hug your parents, tell them you love them and talk to them. Stop worrying about what they think about you, stop worrying about what other people think about you, worry about what you think of you.

Im going to report this thread to the moderators in the hopes they will lock this thread.

Dont kill yourself.
>>
Charlotte Crocklewill - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 03:27:16 EST ID:4wWDUUVj No.401748 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>401743
Hey uhm your parents are offering to pay for your transition.
Please stop feeling sorry for yourself.
At least your parents feel bad and don't resent you behind your back.....anymore.
>>
Charles Sidgespear - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 03:40:12 EST ID:ZPrNA+Pr No.401751 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1484210412402.jpg -(33078B / 32.30KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
yo ur post is bringing me down, why is it that transgirls have to be so self conscious and cry about not being perfect. No one is perfect trans, cis, gay, straight, whatever

we are all humans we are all imperfect, we are all worth it.
ur post is bringing me down because at times i think exactly like you(less now but i still do)

. no one cares if ur pretty or ugly, they only care if ur a decent human being. Yea it sucks being called a Man and He, but fuck it if u dont want to be called He stick up for urself.

None of us are perfect but we are all worth it.(we may not be picture perfect but we are still worth the picture)

none of us know what happens when we die, so enjoy earth because life here's fucking good and things could get alot shittier and alot scarier.

imagine killing urself only to realize that the only place to go is down kind of like the natural entropy of energy, or gravity or everything. THings dont fall up they fall down.

Enjoy where u are because at least here u have a chance to be a woman if u keep fighting and fighting and really fighting u can get it. 6 months is a flash in time and good things take time so cry and be sad. But u better wake up tomorrow in ur bed exactly where u are and try again, and if it doesnt happen tomorrow, fucking do it again, and if it doesnt happen than fucking try again.

dont fucking quit, just keep chasing it cause nothings going to feel worst than knowing that u had the option to be great and u threw it all away because greatness wasnt easy
>>
Phyllis Buzzfoot - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 20:32:05 EST ID:6Ls03C2b No.401758 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>401743
Not to get too deep or anything, but considering this may give some solace. Nobody matters to anyone but their loved ones. Your loved ones only matter to you. Unless you ever plan on being a celebrity, which is ill advised, only 200 or so people will ever remember your face in the next few decades until your life ends. And another thing, nobody is normal, they just appear that way until you get to know them. Life is like a hedonistic treadmill anyway, you always feel generally "okay" unless there are constant and increasing good or bad things happening to you. It seems like you have many possible choices, a few being: finding out if the feelings are of gender dysphoria or if they are of something else, transitioning because you are sure in yourself that it is what you need to eliminate a constant and growing issue regardless of physical appearance, or to continue to put off emotions and bottle them up.

I feel for you, sister, believe me. Life has its hurdles, and yours especially. Much love.
>>
Nicholas Fashbanks - Fri, 13 Jan 2017 02:36:20 EST ID:xmjrW7zH No.401761 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP here. When I realized that I wasn't going to get what I was looking for here, I posted on /pol/, hoping that they would do a better job. Some really nasty things were said, but I was unaffected. I guess I've spent too much time on the internet, I've just been desensitized to some of the most awful things that could be said about someone. And you know what? It really wasn't that bad. If I could walk out of that experience totally unscathed, then maybe I can weather the worst of what life can throw at me. These people don't matter and my sense self-worth should not be tied to whatever filth they throw my way. Thanks for the words of encouragement, guys. I'll try to make something worthy of myself.
>>
Martha Blepperham - Fri, 13 Jan 2017 05:05:41 EST ID:W33OzG35 No.401763 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>401761

I didnt see your thread on /pol/ ill just assume you posted it to the future and not here.
>>
Nicholas Fashbanks - Fri, 13 Jan 2017 05:13:41 EST ID:xmjrW7zH No.401764 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>401763

the future /pol/, not 420chan. It got deleted after about an hour because it was untopical. Was up from approximately 2 to 3 EST.
>>
MarleyWarley - Mon, 16 Jan 2017 23:27:06 EST ID:mrsarISn No.401810 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Look bruh. I have a serious hard time feeling like you are truthfully trans. You kinda piss me off sorta but not that much because your attitude is pathetic, seriously you were lucky enough to take hormones when you were early aged young teenager. I have been full time since 2014. Out as trans since 2012. I never even took hormones until I was 22 in June 2015. And you wanna bitch about having hormones for several years and developing. Boohoo so you're gonna be a man because you're 6 ft. That's bullshit. If I let not having hormones as a teen and young adult dictate whether I live as a woman or not. I'd still be a man. I'm actually trans. If you really were you wouldn't be bitching. Hell I lived a mostly passable life as a woman before hormones. Don't let my 5'6 height and face fool ya. You need to grow a spine and be a woman or STFU
>>
Eugene Drondlebedge - Tue, 17 Jan 2017 14:40:05 EST ID:zRcbjR7U No.401811 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>401810
work on your own attitude, idk if you're trying to do tough love or whatever but yeah (Y)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.