Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Victim of a Transphobic Hate Crime and I Will Never Get Justice

- Mon, 29 Apr 2019 17:15:35 EST DJMnN8vh No.406053
File: 1556572535154.jpg -(151555B / 148.00KB, 736x1104) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Victim of a Transphobic Hate Crime and I Will Never Get Justice
Background I'm half black and I have been the victim of several hate crimes and have never recieved any sort of justice.

I was trying to transition in secret when I was 19. I was subsequently stalked and harassed by my neighbors, my coworkers, and the local police. I became depressed and was eventually institutionalized for a few months.

Afterwards I gave up transition for awhile and tried to work on my life and get a degree. Well again I was stalked and harassed by the local police at the behest of a bunch of racist biggot jolly african-americans in the city government. Again my life fell apart. These racist homophobic black assholes insuated that I was retarded,
that I was a cannibal, that I was a little boy rapist, and so on. Because theyre completely stupid and intellectually lazy.

Fast forward to today Ive given up all desire to become a trans and am simply interested in living a decent life. Now they harass anyone I contact and lie about me and use my troubled history as ammunition against me. Never mind the fact that they drove me crazy in the first place. They cant wrap their minds around somebody being bisexual and trans.

Its partially my fault. I thought I lived in free country but I dont.
I didnt even want to be thottie.
>>
Ebenezer Brookwill - Mon, 29 Apr 2019 17:39:23 EST DJMnN8vh No.406055 Reply
They called me a Jihadist and all sort of nonsensical bullshit.
>>
Ebenezer Brookwill - Mon, 29 Apr 2019 17:40:28 EST DJMnN8vh No.406056 Reply
Im happy being a glorified drag king.
>>
Jarvis Senningmodge - Tue, 30 Apr 2019 07:31:40 EST eriXr+/w No.406064 Reply
>>406053
I can seriously sympathise. I've been driven a notch or two insane by an aggressively pro-immigration, pro-corporate radical-centrist aspiring-social-justice-business, who at times gloated in their ability to get suckers to completely ruin themselves serving them. But just a bit, it's not like I ever had a real social life anyway, which actually was a big thing that they spat on me for ... but still, they generally couldn't fuck me up decently in any sort of manner, immigrants are weak and not politically connected in any way like with cops. What's key here, they were really, massively, intensely daft to the possibility that someone could not crave to be deeply committed total-bros with them on their life-path.

Although ... I can't entirely tell if it full-on sapped me of all transition-craving.

Hmmm ... I guess you could say I haven't been supportive enough of the guy in my vicinity who was harrassed and hunted by cops.
>>
Ian Drungerbanks - Tue, 30 Apr 2019 10:08:42 EST KtqZatlY No.406065 Reply
What do you mean, you didn't want to be a thottie? What is a thottie?
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Polly Lightwill - Tue, 30 Apr 2019 21:18:43 EST YJ0yv/iP No.406067 Reply
1556673523840.jpg -(49141B / 47.99KB, 640x456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406065
>I guess you could say I haven't been supportive enough of the guy in my vicinity who was harassed and hunted by cops.

The Goldwater Rule?

>Operation Grief:
>German soldiers, wearing captured British and U.S. Army uniforms and using captured Allied vehicles, were to cause confusion in the rear of the Allied lines
>A lack of vehicles, uniforms, and equipment limited the operation and it never achieved its original aim of securing the Meuse bridges.

Maybe you should devise a strategy to save your boy.
Dont forget about Cyber-Security and Electronic Intelligence Gathering.

> I've been driven a notch or two insane by an aggressively pro-immigration, pro-corporate radical-centrist aspiring-social-justice-business, who at times gloated in their ability to get suckers to completely ruin themselves serving them.

Realpolotik uber alles. I'm very libertarian and tolerant however the modern world is controlled by a group of Plutocrats who seek to confuse all to enrich themselves. I would avoid the subject of politics completely as to avoid complications.

The world is not so much divided by religion or ideology these days. Most of this is about money. The Israelis, Saudis, Schoolns, Chinese, Americans, and Europeans will deal with each other not on ideological grounds but financial grounds. It's truly about who has the most money at the end of the day.

>>406065
>What do you mean, you didn't want to be a thottie? What is a thottie?

>Thottie
>A girl that thinks she is hot, but in all honesty, she is just That Ho Over There.
>>
OP !PSta06wUaU - Tue, 30 Apr 2019 21:56:54 EST f38whsHw No.406070 Reply
1556675814104.jpg -(118072B / 115.30KB, 961x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I dont even know what to believe in at this point.
Satanism?
Luciferianism?
Buddhism?
Gnosticism?
Nihilism?

I surely dont believe in the United States of America
>>
Matilda Grimshaw - Wed, 01 May 2019 07:47:16 EST eriXr+/w No.406080 Reply
>>406067
Oh, there's no worries about saving him, plenty of people did rally behind him, I just didn't do squat with that bunch. The cyber side too was absolutely well appreciated. This was quite a while ago though, and in the end, he did end up burned to the point of talking that we probably made a mistake of coming down from the trees.

I guess you could say with the scheming scumbags who tore at me, there was a focal-point-triangle of perks blatantly brandished, politics and aggressive notions of "community". And when they managed to bite you with one, it was time to yank you around setting out to consume you with a bolder focal-point.

Meh, "world war too"? I never did get that far. I'm not one to stomach the ever-trendy pile of bullshit around ww2, and how it's harped on by conniving snobs who massively, massively fucked shit up in world war 1. It would be perplexing to wonder how that was not supposed to lead to disaster. So, nowadays, It's great to see frogland burning so much. But then, this kind of stuff really makes me worry, it makes me worry that if I'm caught seeing things in such a manner, I'll get torn up.

So, when dealing with people viciously guarding their small minded bullshit, there's the obvious exhaustion of putting up with women's moronic emotionality, which can also be only ostensibly moronic and actually greatly disingenuous or at least played up. And there's the perilous temptation to rip in to that. But, there's the equally infuriating side of dealing with men's and dudes' moronic sentimentality. I've been in a state where I'm really feeling that it's a much better prospect to be out to rip into male sentimentality. And it's just better from so many sides, more fullfilling, more deserved, more commendable, more healthy, more profound, more asked-for.
>>
Matilda Grimshaw - Wed, 01 May 2019 08:12:58 EST eriXr+/w No.406081 Reply
>>406070
There's a lot of things to believe in.

Of course, it's confusing whether anyone believes in the US anyway, you could say that's very splitable. Some Americans believe in money, some believe in the right to flood out messages, some believe in guns, some believe in mammoth-beureaucracy, some believe in the rigtheousness of established social elites, and some believe in the righteousness of those who buy into shitty deals with armed forces with so much sketchyness around what they do. People are weasely like that, and so belief in America is reformulated into those much more feasible subcomponents.

But beyond just the confines of that scary mess...

Some people believe in sports. Some people believe in pot. Some people believe in tech. Some people believe in Frenchness, *ugh!*. Some people believe in partying. And some people believe in stories.
>>
Eliza Hindlegold - Wed, 01 May 2019 13:38:03 EST f38whsHw No.406082 Reply
1556732283060.jpg -(2028453B / 1.93MB, 4208x2806) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406080
>>406081
>Who in Gods green Earth are you?

I like France but they need the second coming on Bonparte to
depose President Mac-le-con. Too bad France isnt a decent place for trans women or lgbt rights. Unfortunately France is more hospitable to radical Islamicists,wealthy death cultists, and Mafiosos than anyone else. In addition to the non-Economy.
>>
Angus Sivinghood - Thu, 02 May 2019 00:44:55 EST YJ0yv/iP No.406083 Reply
1556772295793.jpg -(207587B / 202.72KB, 990x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>The Second Coming of Bonaparte.
Possibly a transgender half-moroccan anti-islamicist female in the mold of Bonaparte, or Spartacus or some shit like that.
>>
Augustus Godgeshaw - Thu, 02 May 2019 06:15:44 EST eriXr+/w No.406084 Reply
>>406082
Yeah, actually I'm a clone genetically engineered from the combined DNA of a woman named Ikari YuiLyudmila Pavlichenko and a mysterious alien creature that was discovered at the south pole fifteen nineteen years ago.

I was created by a clandestine orginization funded by the United NationsWorld Trade Organization, as part of an elaborate plot to bring to about the final stage of human evolution and destroy the seventeen beasts foretold in the dead sea scrollsgolden plates...

...and because the guy in charge was a sicko that had a thing for young girls.

Bonaparte? But he was Italian. Though in the middle of a Francofication process, or rather, in the start of one.

It's a shame Star Trek Voyager did something as outrageous as having a hologram of Davinci. They should instead have had a hologram of Napoleon played by Joe Pesci.

I wonder what the deal was with Transgirls believing in Buffy the Vampire Slayer? I wonder if that's still a thing in any way.
>>
Albert Brookbanks - Thu, 02 May 2019 10:43:06 EST f38whsHw No.406086 Reply
1556808186368.jpg -(44122B / 43.09KB, 400x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>Dont believe everything you read on the internet. Especially if youre a Schooln Alien clone created by some trade organization.
>>
Nathaniel Sonnerchane - Fri, 03 May 2019 23:12:39 EST YJ0yv/iP No.406087 Reply
1556939559769.jpg -(354068B / 345.77KB, 1365x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>Trying to transition is was a mistake.
>Hair care.
>Electrolysis
>Estradiol, Bicalumatide.
>Makeup

Now I'm old and I have some annoying jovial jew named Stacie insinuating that I'm a cannibal boy rapist.

Fuck my life. I didn't even want to be a ho.
This shit is unbearable.
>>
Nathaniel Sonnerchane - Fri, 03 May 2019 23:30:16 EST YJ0yv/iP No.406089 Reply
1556940616769.jpg -(257310B / 251.28KB, 1365x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
These incompetent dickbrains don't know anything. I swear like they just assume liking anal involves eating shit. Because they're fucking stupid.

Like an educated and sentient creature I spent the time and money so I could clean my ass out before sticking that 6in purple dildo into it; it was fun while it lasted.

Like a bunch of incompetent moron dick brains.

These homophobe fucks assume that I don't like a decent woman as sexual partner. As if bisexuality doesn't exist and I'm like an annoying English Lit Professor who likes to molest little boys and can't understand the appeal of women.

He knows who he is.

They assume that I'm stupid and don't know about virology and don't know how to prevent myself from catching something fucked up like AIDS or Hepatitis.

They assume too much.

The Bible and Koran was written to govern smelly desert people who didn't bathe but twice year.

There wasn't any of the technology that's present today.

Fuck that Antiquated shit.
>>
Nathaniel Sonnerchane - Fri, 03 May 2019 23:33:51 EST YJ0yv/iP No.406090 Reply
I used to be a prude and closet freak who fantasized about becoming a hot chick and being a gimp or latex doll or some shit.
>>
Alice Briddleduck - Sat, 04 May 2019 21:36:21 EST eriXr+/w No.406092 Reply
>>406089
Okay, fine, ordeals with the gatekeepers, that sucks. And really, it's no surprise that bad things come of interacting with the very people granted the authority to make and spell out the definition of "the sicko".

But...oh, you're so sure about just how much they know? Nuh-uh. That's no pitchable claim about what they know. They know just enough, about just enough people with significant problems, to be just indispensible enough!

If you had to deal with one who knew nothing, that would presumably mean you've been in a wretched place, and/or they were "passive"-tools fretting about catering to certain expectations of others.

This whole arrangement constantly at play here is what's absolutely sickening. The whole hostile deference and thug-shopping that society engages in is this systematic trans-handling-attitude that I can't even describe. Among sentiments towards anyone with gender discontent, on just the softer side of the attitude/reaction-spectrum, that is from those who aren't unabashedly hostile, the position is like that of lobotomobile-clients, they're all damsel-in-distres-ish about needing to be protected from "gender-aberations" by selfappointed psychiatric authorities, who have persistantly been intensely disinterested in people with gender-irregularities, and again, clutching the threat of authoritative reinforcements from analytic-couch-lackeys is the position of those on the diplomatic end of the spectrum!

It's literally making my head hurt, and I mean literally-literally, not literally as slang for emphatically.
>>
John Duckfuck - Sun, 05 May 2019 23:23:05 EST NlPFu+lA No.406094 Reply
1557112985526.jpg -(118860B / 116.07KB, 503x696) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406092
>And really, it's no surprise that bad things come of interacting with the very people granted the authority to make and spell out the definition of "the sicko".

Well I fucked up in High School. I thought it was funny to make fun of Jewish people on Facebook. Turns out it wasn't funny.

>That's no pitchable claim about what they know.

Psychology is a humanity and not a science.

>That's no pitchable claim about what they know.

I did have this one therapist who is a complete and utter idiot.
I had another who was a gay-male chauvinist pig.

>This whole arrangement constantly at play here is what's absolutely sickening.
>they're all damsel-in-distres-ish about needing to be protected from "gender-aberations
>It's literally making my head hurt

I'm inclined to agree. But I'm also sort of happy in a bitter-sweet way that I haven't been able to transition. Being a man is cool and a lot of transmen would kill to look and be just like me.

I believe in more so I figure the universe will provide a way.
>>
Phyllis Blatherham - Wed, 15 May 2019 02:13:02 EST zoklygxc No.406117 Reply
>>406094
You must really hate yourself deep down inside. By the way, reincarnation like most other afterlife theories is one hundred percent faith meaning the only life you know is this one. You might as well try to make it a good one in case you don't get to come back and you might as well make it blissful for others in your situation. A hate crime is a fucking hate crime.
>>
Augustus Blythebanks - Wed, 15 May 2019 16:21:14 EST YJ0yv/iP No.406118 Reply
1557951674053.jpg -(41269B / 40.30KB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406117
>You must really hate yourself deep down inside.
Not really I just don't feel like I have a chance in this world, anymore.

>A hate crime is a fucking hate crime.
Yeah but chances are the people who have perpetrated it will never be brought to justice.

Where I live so much bad shit happens on a daily basis that what happened to me doesn't really matter. There is a lot of terrible shit that goes unreported on a daily basis.
>>
Edward Ponningmut - Sat, 18 May 2019 03:57:32 EST gjPLkU7y No.406129 Reply
1558166252347.jpg -(517232B / 505.11KB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>Also tu pinché dick Fed. I know that eating people does not give you their power or turn you into female, or male, or that person. I've never eaten anyone, kidnapped anyone, or robbed anyone.
>I'm also a better person than you. I have more self awareness and intelligence in my nail clippings than you do. I maybe crazy but I definitely smarter than you.
>I also believe in something bigger than this world unlike you. I may live in it and maybe guilty of the sin of loving the world and some of the things in it but I believe in more.
>Also tu pinché maricon youre the very enemy of this country and your illegal activity under color of law is the reason that this country has no future unless some miracle occurs by an act of God.
>Repent now and change your ways.
>>
Cedric Dummlebanks - Sat, 18 May 2019 19:07:37 EST zoklygxc No.406137 Reply
>>406118
Are you in the position to relocate to a place that actually gives a shit about what goes down? Maybe you should take an inititive and better your community a bit more so that hate crimes such as this don't go unnoticed. Voluteer your time at a LGBT center or help start one.
>>
Eugene Nivinglet - Mon, 20 May 2019 16:28:17 EST YJ0yv/iP No.406139 Reply
>>406137
>Are you in the position to relocate to a place that actually gives a shit about what goes down?

Where would that be?
>>
Alice Grimway - Tue, 21 May 2019 00:57:03 EST 2fuNEJAb No.406143 Reply
>>406141
>it's this LOL EVERY1 ON THE I5 CORRIDOR IS LIBERAL BY DEFAULT XD meme
go die
>>
John Pockdale - Thu, 23 May 2019 14:47:04 EST uNROTR1a No.406149 Reply
>>406146
>nobody who doesn't share my stereotypical worldview is allowed in my space
nb
>>
Doris Bublingstere - Fri, 24 May 2019 20:53:33 EST YJ0yv/iP No.406152 Reply
1558745613281.jpg -(2655049B / 2.53MB, 2935x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406149
You can still post in my thread just don't bump it.
>>
Doris Bublingstere - Sat, 25 May 2019 04:08:07 EST YJ0yv/iP No.406161 Reply
1558771687281.jpg -(33264B / 32.48KB, 480x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>God doesn't have a problem with transpeople.
>God doesn't have a problem with gay people either.

But Satan does.
>>
Doris Bublingstere - Sat, 25 May 2019 16:16:10 EST YJ0yv/iP No.406162 Reply
1558815370281.jpg -(79033B / 77.18KB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>Being trans and non-transitioning means your some weird gay cannibal.
No it fucking doesn't. Fuck you, fat stupid pelon.
>>
Ebenezer Gudgefut - Wed, 29 May 2019 20:36:06 EST WUzEc+Ff No.406178 Reply
>>406053
Ill take things that never happened for 1000 Alex
>This faggot anon makes up things to justify their mental illness
What is a fucking liar
>>
Shitting Beckleford - Thu, 30 May 2019 00:34:11 EST gjPLkU7y No.406179 Reply
>>406178
Uh yeah it did;
>I harassed and stalked before I was ever convicted of a crime.
>Became depressed and fell into alcoholism.
>Get arrested for a DUI got arrested again a little over a month later.
>I was stalked, harassed, had my name futher slandered.
>Got arrested a little over a year later.
>Stalked, harassed,and slandered even more.
>Got arrested again six years later.
>Then arrested again within a month.

I bet youre working for the LAPD you fucking cunt.
>>
Shitting Beckleford - Thu, 30 May 2019 03:19:50 EST gjPLkU7y No.406185 Reply
1559200790580.jpg -(475248B / 464.11KB, 1152x864) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>Oh yeah these LA City assholes are already under investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation for corrupt practices. I dont even care if you fucks put me in prison and murder me like you want to. What makes you think Lee Bacca and Paul Tanaka can go to prison and not you losers. If the Sheriff and Undersheriff of the whole God damn county what makes you think that you fucking losers can not. In fact Donald El Cheeto Trumpo will probably end up going to prison as welll. Which is why he probably will do the most he can posssibly do to not lose the election. That fat idiotic whoremongering hypocrite is dispicable and is probably going to die in prison. Oh yeah I didnt vote for him or Shillary Clinton. PS you old dingbat demon traitor shill, you may get away with what you've done but you shall spend an eternity in Tartarus. To you racist pelon dickhead that sold me out to the Armenians and the Israelis you may get away with what youve done to me but you will go to prison.

Van Gogh is far from my favorite painter but the greatest artists are all men not little girls.
>>
Sophie Claywill - Sat, 01 Jun 2019 23:17:21 EST JDt5pYyj No.406192 Reply
>>406185
>the greatest artists are all men not little girls.
4edgy5me.
>>
Isabella Pozzlehon - Tue, 04 Jun 2019 17:30:09 EST NlPFu+lA No.406193 Reply
1559683809943.jpg -(218977B / 213.84KB, 997x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
That sounds like some Muslim shit. I'm not saying that there aren't good female artists however all the artists people aspire to be are men.

I have a complex about people insinuating art is for little kids.
>>
Caroline Hengerhood - Thu, 06 Jun 2019 20:42:17 EST DJMnN8vh No.406195 Reply
1559868137112.jpg -(401149B / 391.75KB, 2000x1149) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>Lynne
>Who the fuck is that?
>>
Fanny Honeybury - Thu, 06 Jun 2019 23:48:33 EST zoklygxc No.406196 Reply
>>406195
Some who seems to love starry night. A senile old man who loves to talk shit about transgender women. Claims he is supportive of them while anonymously stalks them behind their backs and tries to convince them into doing things that would ruin their lives. There is a special place in Hell for people like Lynne.
>>
Jenny Clovingled - Tue, 11 Jun 2019 17:33:04 EST 1EVhTMju No.406203 Reply
>>406053
I think it's crazy that even if you don't transition [I guess people are calling this an egg now, because you'll eventually crack], people are still mean to you.

It's like the age-old irony of... like for a non-transitioner, especially pre-Jenner (i.e. before mainstream people knew that transs exist), people would insult you by calling you a girl. And then after transition people insult you by calling you a guy.

It's not the behavior of being trans, or claiming you're a woman or a man or whatever, it's just your very existence. These people hate you whether or not you transition, or whether or not you claim your trans. They just hate you for being different.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.