Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Clitty Shrinkening

- Fri, 07 Jun 2019 17:58:03 EST zKT4Kkus No.406197
File: 1559944683810.png -(376635B / 367.81KB, 554x472) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Clitty Shrinkening
I found this pic on the /r/castration sub and I haven't been able to get it out of my mind. It's like the perfect natural alternative to SRS.

I know they managed to do this by wearing smaller and smaller cages, but what I want to know is: what are the possible complications? Can you still get little erections? Can you precum and even cum a little if turned on enough? Can you orgasm at all through penile stimulation (assuming you always enjoyed it before)? Or would all that just become painful?
>>
John Closhnine - Tue, 18 Jun 2019 21:45:30 EST ZDV9G1aG No.406217 Reply
1560908730722.jpg -(52427B / 51.20KB, 1080x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>What are the possible complications?
Some more extreme devices have sound or catheter parts which are potentially bad for you because of injury or UTI or probably a bunch of other things. Don't put stuff up your pee hole unless you know what you are doing.

>Can you still get little erections?
Not really, for the cage to shrink you it has to be snug while you are limp, you stay limp in the cage for extended periods of time and, it can take weeks/months to even begin getting hard again if you want to take it off and go back. To do it right you use a silicone cage, its softer so it can be a little more constrictive without hurting you.

>Can you precum and even cum a little if turned on enough?
Yes and yes. You can also cum (really hard) from anal stimulation. Being locked up and limited to anal sex helps to do this.

>Can you orgasm at all through penile stimulation?
Yes, even though your are limp, all the nerves stay there as it shrinks, so you end up with a super sensitive little nub. If you oil it up and just rub it like a big clit you can cum from penile stimulation totally limp just fine. Super romantic if a guy does it to you :)
>>
Jenny Cunderwot - Fri, 21 Jun 2019 12:22:37 EST i4cRQgX3 No.406218 Reply
>>406197
Agree with @John. Long story short - your organ is a flexible vessel or ballon for your blood. Your mind gives you erotic dreams to excersise your organ overnight - to stretch it and keep it flexible. When you lock yourself 24/7 for extensive periods of time, your organ cannot excersise nightly and therefore eventually wont be able to strech as much as it used to. There's literally no negative complications involved. You can still get erections as you could before (but the result will be smaller), you can still cum, you can still enjoy stimulation (actually you will enjoy it much more - there's same amount of nerves in smaller volume), it wont be painful (its not your skin shrinking but the capacity of blood vessels). But, it is a slow process, it's gonna take months to achieve even a tiny shrinkage. It's also (almost) fully reversible - but again its gonna take months to get back to almost orginal size.
>>
Isabella Soddlemadge - Fri, 21 Jun 2019 16:05:03 EST zoklygxc No.406219 Reply
What happens if you already have a small penis when limp?
>>
Edward Brullyford - Sat, 22 Jun 2019 07:28:40 EST N8aCysIc No.406220 Reply
1561202920627.jpg -(40772B / 39.82KB, 715x716) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406197
>natural alternative to SRS.
>>406219
>already have a small penis when limp?

Pic related, you can use liquid bandage, super glue or some sorta vfx skin glue and wrap your ball sack around your dick, if the glue isn't strong use bandage tape on the seam.

I'm looking into silicon based glues because they are waterproof.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.