Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

separating trauma from the self

- Tue, 11 Jun 2019 16:30:47 EST 9WPEPrkK No.406201
File: 1560285047863.gif -(2032869B / 1.94MB, 540x404) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. separating trauma from the self
I hated it entirely for a while because my gross big sister used to force me dress me up as a kid, put lipstick on me, then make fun of me. Jerk.

Weird thing was as later there was this bunch of girls that liked it for some reason, and enjoyed seeing me in their clothing and would make out with me and that healed it somewhat, that was nice of them.

I dont crossdress anymore but my style is not normal at all, is this the reason? I don't want gross trauma fucking with me, I want to be my authentic self. I figured you guys would understand that better than a confused emo kid.
>>
Augustus Dupperwell - Wed, 12 Jun 2019 14:37:28 EST Ob3X5gYn No.406207 Reply
Well your sister sounds like a bitch, I mean atleast you got to make out with some chicks!
>>
Phyllis Bovingpick - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 17:56:13 EST YlRyqzZU No.406208 Reply
>>406201
You sound like you're not too messed up from it but I recommend considering seeing a therapist at some point, like if you're feeling overly stressed. I just think it's ok to pay someone to give a fuck about your problems, in this horrible capitalist nightmare.
>>
Caroline Hoffingstock - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 18:02:12 EST k2XlsNyK No.406209 Reply
>>406201
Do whatever you wanna do. Punk, goth, emo, scene, basic bitch, whatever. Long as you're havin fun it's valid. A huge part of figuring out your style is experimenting.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.