Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Passing / Presenting Tips for an Absolute Retard

- Tue, 16 Jul 2019 03:58:36 EST zoklygxc No.406260
File: 1563263916689.png -(253167B / 247.23KB, 549x294) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Passing / Presenting Tips for an Absolute Retard
I have no idea where to start when it comes to passing. I am currently on estradiol and recently went back on spironolactone after that one year hiatus. I also switched my larger once-a-week patches that used to fall off for the smaller ones with better adhesives that are twice-a-week. I yearn to start passing and presenting. A friend of mine told me that nobody is going to pass over night so it's better to just start presenting while learning what works and what doesn't. But I'm too much of a pussy to do that. I feel like a helpless child in more ways than just this. I have no idea where to start with vocal training as everybody I asked for help either way my voice is "already there," but there are still those who say it's too masculine. I know it's within the overlap between masculine and feminine pitches though. It just has to be.

How do you handle passing and presenting? Where do you start?

I'm such a failure in life.
>>
Nigel Clerringforth - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 13:02:46 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406261 Reply
in extensive nervous research about voice training, I found that the range for human voices has a lot of overlap, but that there's a slight but noticeable difference in timbre between male and female voices regardless of range. Additionally, a slightly lower and "off" voice is just one of many small tells that add up to make things incredibly obvious.

It terms of voice, from other people I've asked, I apparently am starting from a decent place. It has really feminine mannerisms and most people who I talk to in my real voice peg me as gay. So I could be starting off with a lot worse footing, so I guess I'm thankful for that.

I found this:
https://pastebin.com/4yR8qqsp

Which I've been doing, it's not really working yet but it's gonna take time. I really want to avoid having that very fake falsetto "trans voice".

As soon as I get the money and I'm far enough along that it would make a difference (i.e. after a few years on HRT + FFS) I'm getting this:
https://professionalvoice.org/feminization.aspx

There are like 3 or 4 different surgeries that I have to get and I don't have any health problems so hopefully I qualify for them all. I'm INCREDIBLY lucky though in that 1. my Adam's apple practically does not exist, idk what it is but it's like a 1/4 of an inch and really deep in my throat, you have to seriously feel around for it 2. my shoulders aren't really that broad and they taper down smoothly.

Have to work on posture exercises but I've always had kind of feminine mannerisms, I just have to undo years of trying to hide them.

The thing that's pissing me off the most now though is body hair, I've got to figure something out more permanent than shaving. I shave every single day and it's giving me really nasty razor burn and I STILL have shadow on my face. I don't think I have money for electrolysis right now, so I'm looking into epilating, but idk which one I should get, I don't want to tear up my face but at the same time I want to tear off my face.

Lotion and moisturizer really helps start to make the skin softer while waiting for HRT to do that, and undoes years of abuse by being a guy

If this is an issue for you, use something like Revita to nip male-pattern baldness in the bud and stop it until HRT has enough time to stop that shit from happening. If you're starting on it young, then there's a really good chance you won't ever suffer from MPB, since that's entirely caused by androgens that you won't have anymore

Right there with you though girl, good luck
>>
William Ponnerlad - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 13:25:05 EST CAS31jul No.406263 Reply
>>406261
Sounding like an effeminate gay man isn't anywhere close to sounding like a woman. Honestly this whole post sounds delusional. So much of the shit closeted trans or non passing trans say actual women do, both cis and trans, is so off-base and phony. Just act like a normal person. Imitating a caricature woman that you will realize doesn't actually exist once you are seen as a woman without question in the real world isn't the way to pass. I am not saying this to be mean but to help you.
>>
Shitting Depperwell - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 18:40:28 EST XWXiF8L0 No.406265 Reply
>>406264
I never said "be yourself", I said "act like a normal person". There is a difference.
>>
Edwin Blannerstone - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 21:12:14 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406267 Reply
also incidentally how does the whole post sound delusional? I'm just talking about the things I need to work on to pass and not taking the attitude that it's the end of the world that I'm trans and that I'll never pass ever, I will, I don't now, I don't even try to now except shaving, but that doesn't make me pass
>>
Nell Clemmerstane - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 15:35:27 EST zDDIT85U No.406268 Reply
>>406265
>be my narrow, stiffled defintions of what yourself can be! That won't make you act stilted or awkward at all, as you try to impress internet fuckwad #14500
I swear sometimes, you people are the reason why *chan users stay inside all the time.
>>
Edwin Blannerstone - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 15:52:12 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406269 Reply
>>406268
ikr

>acting feminine is not actually feminine by the way

ok thanks well shit i should just stop trying to do voice training, stop shaving/epilating, say fuck it to HRT, and just be "myself" thanks
>>
Lydia Pickfuck - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 18:57:18 EST +3IBuC1V No.406270 Reply
>>406269

Stop being dramatic.

Im assuming a lot in this post.

What i think they are trying to say is there is an idea about how women act that isnt the reality. Women, much like men are all unique in how they present, how they act, how they talk. Literally all my cis friends are totally unique in personality to each other. There is no sure fire way to pass (other than buying into the base stereotype of a woman, blonde hair, makeup etc), but I personally found is that you just exchange one mask for another when you do that, inauthenticity for inauthenticity is not the way.

The best way to get your voice good is to start using it all the time, in regular conversation, yes this might out you, if people care enough, but most people will just talk behind your back, let them, it makes coming out so much easier when you know they already know.

In regards to presenting, just build up to it (yes hrt and shaving etc etc). most people only see a few key things unless they really talk to you, stance (how you carry yourself, walk, stand.), your hair (the goal being if they look at just your hair they assume you're female) and your clothes.
Stance can be hard, have you ever worn high heels before? that feeling of having your whole body push forward onto the ball of your food, you can kind of use that feeling. Hair, get proper shampoo and condish, go to a salon, get it styled, braid/plait it etc. clothes, easiest thing to build up, bracelets, necklaces, shoes, nail polish (if its your jam), subtle makeup (concealer on blemishes)

So basically the goal is to exist without too much kerfuffle, majority of the time you are out and about you wont even use your voice unless you are with friends and if you're with friends who gives a fuck? if you're at a bar and you get clocked, who gives a fuck?

The goal is to be the authentic you not some carbon copy of the manufactured male-perspective woman. you are allowed to be a quirky weirdo if thats who you are.
>>
Charlotte Cruppernat - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 20:28:44 EST 3J/Y3L7c No.406271 Reply
>>406270
That is exactly my point. "Narrow, stiffled definitions of what you can be" is the opposite of what I am suggesting. I am not saying "don't be feminine" either, I am saying that spending all of your (closeted) time worrying about replicating something as vague and stereotypical as "feminine mannerisms/hobbies/speech patterns" is a recipe for disaster. I remember when I first transitioned, forever ago at this point, and every dumb voice thing online suggested uptalk because "that is how women talk". Eventually you realize a lot of women, maybe even most of women, do not actually talk like that most of the time but I have been to trans spaces where it sounded like every trans woman there was trying to do it because that was what the internet said to do to get a passing voice and it is so uncanny.

I agree with you about presenting. Letting it develop naturally is the best way to pass. If you are not really masculine physically, which takes luck and time and maintenance (like shaving, yeah), then you get a lot of leeway to be the kind of woman you actually are. "Manufactured male-perspective woman" is exactly what I am saying. Pre-planning your post-transition self when you are a baby trans, based off of what you have read about women online or how you think women are from your closeted perspective, is not going to help you pass because people can tell that it isn't authentic.
I am not saying any of this to be mean, honestly. I am trying to be helpful as someone who has been there (7+ yrs hrt, post-SRS, recently post-FFS) and has not been clocked in several years.
>>
Shitting Pillerpidge - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 21:27:09 EST zoklygxc No.406272 Reply
>>406270
Do any of your female friends act like a guy? I’m sure even the most hardened tomboys still have a few feminine traits. Honestly, this is likely due to their upbringing, but even if they share many traits with that of a transsexual who is trying to assimilate more into society as a woman. Wouldn’t they still have more feminine qualities than that of the transsexual who wasn’t exposed to the past times that most women hold?
>>
Betsy Fissledere - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 23:12:33 EST +3IBuC1V No.406273 Reply
>>406272

My female friends just act like themselves. Seriously, if they were a guy or a girl i could imagine them being the exact same person. I think this is what life is like for people who grow up accepting their gender from the get go, no matter how they act or what they do they always know they are going to be their gender so things like being read as a particular gender doesnt really matter to them or cross their mind at all.
>>
Nicholas Danderbit - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 23:14:34 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406274 Reply
People we are over thinking this, there are a lot of masculine cis women and a lot of feminine cis men out there, it's the combination of tells that leads someone clocking you
>>
Charlotte Cruppernat - Thu, 18 Jul 2019 09:07:39 EST 3J/Y3L7c No.406275 Reply
>>406272
Thinking about womanhood/femininity like this combination of traits on a checklist is a bad mindset. The women you are talking about are just being women, they're not thinking about being women or trying to be women. It will probably take time but that is what you should do too.

>>406274
The most important/obvious tells are your voice and how masculine your body is. If you have one of those down you can even get away with the other one being iffy. Outside of situations where someone is walking/talking/acting in a way that is seen as super masc or super femme cis people really do not pay attention to that stuff as much as trans people worry about. When cis people harass people in bathrooms they are not saying "that person did not have a properly feminine gait", they say "that person had a man face/body".
>>
>>
Shitting Pillerpidge - Thu, 18 Jul 2019 11:36:27 EST zoklygxc No.406276 Reply
>>406275
I thought most of the time the people who get harassed for their choice of restroom are actually cis-lesbians than actual trans-people. That seems like the case anyway.
>>
Nicholas Danderbit - Thu, 18 Jul 2019 14:32:49 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406277 Reply
>>406275
Tbh, I've always thought of it this way. To most people, we're just a blur in their minds. We're a loose collection of brief, indistinct snapshots caught in the corner of their eyes. I mean can you tell me what the clerk who checked you out at the last store you went to looks like? Do you remember what every single one of your coworkers looks like? How about your professors if you're in school? You have an idea, but this idea is often hazy, and not too accurate. If you try to present as feminine, that will be one of the defining characteristics of you in most people's minds.

If you've been on HRT for a few years and had face surgery if it's really bad or shoulder surgery if that's really really bad, you're probably going to pass in the minds of most people you run into, at least until you start talking, but if you have a fairly high voice to begin with, voice training can work super well, and voice feminization surgery is also an option and really not that out of reach in terms of money for most people.
>>
Shitting Pillerpidge - Thu, 18 Jul 2019 14:45:42 EST zoklygxc No.406278 Reply
>>406277
But isn't there a risk that the doctors will fuck up your vocal cords permanently?
>>
John Pitthall - Fri, 19 Jul 2019 01:39:40 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406280 Reply
>>406278
it does but if you're healthy going in, like don't smoke and haven't smoked for years, no health issues, etc. the risks are really low and the results are incredible.
>>
Fucking Birrystitch - Fri, 19 Jul 2019 05:03:44 EST zoklygxc No.406281 Reply
I have a question about passing, kind of, I didn't want to make a new thread about it and figured this might be a decent thread to ask this in, but how do I get better handwriting?

It's really nothing to get upset over. It's just that whenever I see a girl's handwriting I always get envious wishing that belonged to me. No matter how hard I try to imitate that style the more I see other girls with better handwriting and better quick handwriting that it makes me mad.

This even lead me to believe that cis women have a biological advantage when it comes to handwriting and that doesn't even make any lick of fucking sense. When the invention of writing long came after the species homo sapien and homo sapien sapien came into existence.

I just want nice notes and nice handwriting, damn it.

Can anyone here relate?
>>
Hannah Crunkinwill - Sat, 20 Jul 2019 03:12:16 EST ZCUkRLpa No.406282 Reply
>>406281
YES handwriting is a huge source of dysphoria, but luckily a relatively easy thing to change. Seriously, just a half an hour a day for a month or so and you can change it, as long as you aren't shooting for frilly calligraphy

Handwriting training is part of the things I'm doing to prepare to physically transition, and it's entirely changeable, and there's nothing innately female about it, it's just how people who were AFAB were conditioned
>>
Hannah Crunkinwill - Sat, 20 Jul 2019 05:25:08 EST ZCUkRLpa No.406283 Reply
>>406282
Also, I find that you're at an advantage if you've never learned cursive before and learn that instead. It's inherently more feminine (in our current society) and it's completely different so you can kick all of the masculine writing habits you learned as a kid. I mean the reason male/female handwriting is so different is largely because girls are socialized to really practice their penmanship whereas men are not. So a lot of what we think of as "girly" handwriting is actually just proper handwriting.
>>
Eliza Snodway - Sat, 20 Jul 2019 08:14:06 EST zoklygxc No.406284 Reply
>>406282
I already do that every day and I mostly write random shit from the top of my head (or wrestling cards, yeah, I go on /wooo/). I've been told I have nice writing and I only recently (like a few months ago) got back into cursive, but nobody how neatly I get it always seems like I'm upstaged by another girl that I just end up starring at her writing feeling envious that my writing still isn't that nice.

Then I go on YouTube to see if there is anybody else making ridiculous connections to biology and one girl said she knew a man with "stereotypical girlish" handwriting and now it makes me feel upset that my handwriting may never be good enough.
>>
Eliza Snodway - Sat, 20 Jul 2019 08:31:37 EST zoklygxc No.406285 Reply
1563625897302.png -(50900B / 49.71KB, 1404x1872) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Here is a sample of my handwriting in both cursive and print.
>>
Jack Smallhall - Sat, 20 Jul 2019 17:28:01 EST HXrA8HQX No.406286 Reply
>>406285
that easily passes, a little shaky but still very pretty
>>
Basil Paggletedge - Sun, 21 Jul 2019 14:44:32 EST zoklygxc No.406287 Reply
>>406286
What do you suggest for making it prettier?
And I’m not sure if this explains the shakiness or not but that was written on a reMarkable writing tablet.
>>
Sophie Nadgenidge - Sun, 21 Jul 2019 18:39:22 EST 9XFQEqLE No.406288 Reply
>>406287
id might change cause on phone but I dunno, mine is still pretty dire, I'm kind of just practicing and practicing free hand cursive and slowly changing it to more girly, like thinner letters, more flowing, etc. not basic enough for heart dots or anything like that tho
>>
Nicholas Tillingforth - Wed, 24 Jul 2019 11:40:56 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406290 Reply
1563982856698.jpg -(4566408B / 4.35MB, 3024x2928) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406284
yea I do see what you mean though, after practicing here and there for a couple weeks now there still seems something intrinsically masculine about it that I can't quite place

Maybe there is a biological element in play, it'll be interesting to see if it changes after starting HRT, but I'll keep practicing regardless
>>
Ian Geffingstire - Wed, 24 Jul 2019 22:15:09 EST zoklygxc No.406292 Reply
>>406290
I could be looking at the wrong thing. Maybe it isn’t exactly the handwriting but the organization of the handwriting that makes me jealous. Because most of the time when I see a girl’s handwriting it is presented in a beautiful way. And if this is something biological I am going to break that bullshit until biology can kiss my ass and call me ma’am.
>>
Edwin Crasslesirk - Wed, 24 Jul 2019 23:24:46 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406293 Reply
>>406292
Idk, I'm still going with the fact that girls are socialized to practice their penmanship where as boys aren't. I think if we spend like an hour a day practicing this shit it won't be too bad. Also, cursive is automatically way more feminine in most peoples' eyes, couple that with very thing and flowing writing like I'm trying and failing to do in that pic, but I've honestly seriously practiced less than 10 hours total, it'll take time but I think we'll both get there
>>
>>
Beatrice Fandale - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 04:28:27 EST zoklygxc No.406464 Reply
>>406453
Why are you posting this in my thread?
>>
John Noddlesatch - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 00:55:39 EST ereUc6B6 No.406481 Reply
>>406266
then you should have no problem passing and you don't need tips. you either got it or you don't. if you're above 5'4 you'll probably get clocked easily because tall girls get examined more.
>>406268
you're welcome
>>
Fanny Pazzleson - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 04:22:50 EST 33oEFYJK No.406492 Reply
1566894170055.jpg -(45554B / 44.49KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406481
>if you're above 5'4 you'll probably get clocked easily because tall girls get examined more.
>source: my ass

At this point i can only assume you're a hon trying to convince everyone else they are also hons, or more likely just a bad faith actor who isn't actually trans at all, thats such a ridiculous blanket statement, 6'+ sure, but there are plenty of tall cis women, being 5'5"-5'9" is not an insta tell at all
>>
Shit Sudgesudging - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 15:25:14 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406504 Reply
1566933914417.png -(14503B / 14.16KB, 480x353) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406497
Presented without comment

>>406502
I dont think you can report people just for being cunts tbh, plus if these people have as low self-esteem as they let on, trolling /cd/ might be their only joy in life
>>
Charlotte Cribblepurk - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 17:11:29 EST O4q9bvm7 No.406507 Reply
1566940289956.jpg -(29108B / 28.43KB, 245x320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406504
>unsolicited messages from gross unattractive guys to CIS women are equivalent to those to trans women
>5'0 men get 1 unsolicited messages a week
>5'3 men get 2 per week
Wow where did you graduate from? Where did you learn such high IQ information? 😂
>>
Shit Sudgesudging - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 17:24:52 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406510 Reply
1566941092417.jpg -(558233B / 545.15KB, 4095x3117) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406507
>I can pick apart anecdotal information lazily posted in reply to an obvious troll who shouldn't be taken seriously holy FUCK i am so smart
>😂

nb
>>
Shit Sudgesudging - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 17:57:48 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406515 Reply
>>406512
5'7" in shoes, probably like 5'6.5'' barefoot but that's splitting hairs for my self-esteem, that's still not that tall for a girl, especially in certain areas
>>
Hedda Cicklefog - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 18:52:27 EST gP34rIUI No.406517 Reply
>>406515
And in many other areas it's rather tall or male height. It's relative. Here is the worldwide height for women to back up my claim. Also youth is associated with short stature which is also associated with femininity. https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
I consider my own height just about average, at 5'3 but still don't get unsolicited messages, don't always pass and don't want to argue about how it makes you feel, these are just worldwide statistics and that was one of the main issues that some of my trans friends had, they would have longer faces or would be clocked by their height, my amal frame is able to hide the way I walk better, while their taller strides are more obvious.
>>
Fucking Beddleshaw - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 20:02:39 EST 7hJCOOod No.406518 Reply
>>406504
Trolling is a banable offense on 420chan. By feeding you're only contributing to the problem. Report and hide.
>>
Hedda Medgeville - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 21:44:28 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406520 Reply
>>406518
there are too many shitposts to reasonably report but you're right I should stop responding to them, but this dumb shit has been the only topic of discussion on this board the past few days, idk where it came from all of us sudden
>>
>>
Molly Cizzlewater - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 21:54:12 EST aZhQIu82 No.406521 Reply
>>406520
what's the point of reporting anyway? this board is dead, gobbled up by /lgbt/ and discord servers anyway.
>>
Hedda Medgeville - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 22:56:13 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406522 Reply
>>406521
it's weird though, they come in waves, like the board got noticeably worse than it has in a while in the past week or so, I don't get what keeps happening
>>
Hedda Medgeville - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 00:29:21 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406524 Reply
>>406523
i mean i would assume, i really don't remember this place being so infected by their brand of poisonous self-hatred and bitterness, but i think they've been building up here for a long time, I don't think it's a recent thing

but also i'd imagine at least a few of them aren't trans at all and are just acting entirely in bad faith, most of them are trans though I'm sure, you can kind of tell the difference, i mean both are garbage though
>>
Phoebe Pockwill - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 06:40:42 EST oi/uUPq3 No.406527 Reply
>>406524
You're talking as if being trans is positive. I mean we get like 3 posts a day here, it's inevitable that someone's uses both. Don't you hate yourself too, isn't that why you transitioned? This place used to be very active then it died out, was the first place I used way back in 2008 or so, maybe earlier when it used to be about cross dressing and then naturally became where I met some of our sisters. Ugh wish I remember their names, I think there was some iowa asian mod from 420chan too that used to come here too.
Anyway I feel like after years and years of practicing the "female arts" I still don't pass and it's a never ending battle with dysphoria, getting clocked randomly, googling the surgery to pass for it, crying at the cost or the effects and saving up for it anyway. Always doing like OP says, trying to imitate how a female would do it, getting pretty good at it or so I think and being clocked anyway. I wouldn't call out sisters garbage, we know how it feels and sadly I don't pass all the time.
Fuck... the short asian anon said something about passing not being the end all but it's all I and the OP ever wanted, they probably pass more than me and still have negative experiences not passing. Maybe she's right it's all I ever wanted. I got clocked on the train recently by high schoolers or something, they were even making fun of another boy in their group calling him gay chocolate and that I was his most attractive girlfriend. I don't pass as well as I thought. ;_;
>>
Emma Munkingold - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 21:13:08 EST zoklygxc No.406534 Reply
>>406527
Someone needs to kick those kids asses for being snotnose little pricks. I bet they were asking random strangers if they were virgins too.
>>
Hamilton Nickledale - Fri, 30 Aug 2019 16:08:48 EST +8b4UJCU No.406536 Reply
1567195728204.png -(1341437B / 1.28MB, 1202x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406260
You gotta love yourself girl. And practice your voice and self care! Look in the mirror and love who you see! Talk to yourself all day, read things out loud.
>But I'm too much of a pussy to do that
If not soon then when? You're giving up your masculine ego so the best thing you can do is be humble. You don't have to do it all at once. Do you go anywhere during the day? Like college for instance? That's how I started, actually. What I would do was bring a change of clothes with me and then dive into the all gender restroom and then get changed. Yeah I was scared but nothing bad happened and everybody was very kind and it was really encouraging. After about 3 days I decided I was ready to go full-time.
It's a progressive thing that levels up as long as you keep at it. Once you nail one thing move onto the next and don't worry about passing. Girls have to act like girls too! We dress up and do our hair, makeup, nails, make sure our outfits are on point, always make sure our voices sound great with test words like "um", all sorts of little things that have become who we are.
I hope you live in a city where you won't be assaulted for being yourself. You probably do though...
>>
Henry Garrynat - Mon, 02 Sep 2019 01:55:02 EST zoklygxc No.406541 Reply
>>406536
I tried to do just that some time ago with the GSA club at my school, but it became a hassle to carry all of my shit around with me and to make sure I have room to change into everything without such things touching the disgusting as fuck flooring that even the all gender restrooms on campus have. That was when I realized that I have to either go full time or just being a chicken-shit and I'm starting to get tired of being the latter.

I just wish I knew exactly what I need to do to hide my stubble on my face. I tried everything and while I am able to hide the stubble on the cheeks. The stubble that was residue from my goatee remains and I don't know how to cover that up. Plus I think the estrogen managed to make the hairs of my mushtache stubble even darker than it was off of the stuff for some reason.

And I live in Victimville, California. Fuck it, might as well reveal that. It's essentially a place where ex-felons, rednecks, desert rats, and criminals go to live.
>>
Thomas Fenninghon - Mon, 02 Sep 2019 23:10:01 EST +8b4UJCU No.406548 Reply
1567480201667.png -(2334150B / 2.23MB, 1131x1114) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406541
>I just wish I knew exactly what I need to do to hide my stubble on my face. I tried everything and while I am able to hide the stubble on the cheeks. The stubble that was residue from my goatee remains and I don't know how to cover that up.
Start with color correction and then put foundation on top of that! Go to your local mall and I promise that they'll be thrilled to help you explore all your options.
>Plus I think the estrogen managed to make the hairs of my mushtache stubble even darker than it was off of the stuff for some reason.
That's probably a result of your skin getting thinner. Anyways you could epiliate if you can't afford electrolysis, but the only issue is that it's not permanent of course. Makeup can help here as well.
>>
Fanny Purrybon - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 09:04:27 EST mELJxgmm No.406567 Reply
>>406260

bright red hair makes most people look more feminine, also it somehow works as a "it's ok to talk to me" sign, and people start saying things like "what about that weather!?" or "ha ha, aren't busses often late!" which can be really nice and make one feel accepted, just my experience
>>
Nathaniel Brullyspear - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 17:45:44 EST zoklygxc No.406568 Reply
>>406567
I’m scared that people might think I’m a radical feminist in real life if I have coloured hair.
>>
Henry Demblebury - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 19:39:31 EST 31r/BKcO No.406570 Reply
>>406568
Yeah, it wouldnt be fair to give that impression to people if you're actually a spergburglar whos worried about being mistaken for a feminist
>>
John Geggleworth - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 00:33:12 EST zoklygxc No.406572 Reply
>>406570
I’m not afraid they think I’m a feminist but afraid the bright colours would trigger someone to kick my ass.
>>
Emma Conkinlock - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 00:41:50 EST L2rsm+V9 No.406573 Reply
>>406572
I really don't think someones going to beat your ass if they think you're a feminist
>>
>>
Samuel Nudgeden - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 02:52:46 EST zoklygxc No.406581 Reply
1568098366125.png -(687028B / 670.93KB, 757x596) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I get the feeling that I am just going to have to take a leap of faith if I ever want to start presenting full time. Otherwise, my chicken shit fears of being assaulted on the bus or other places will never go away. Maybe I need to trust in the universe more since as I noted above it might be giving me the signal to go take that big leap of faith (lol quite literally too I'd imagine). Thank you all for your help. This community was actually one of my first transgender online communities I've been too since I was, god, I don't even recall. It's been a long time really. I feel like I am one of the old-timers here who is only now transitioning without any interruption while everyone else from long ago has more or less grown into their new bodies. I suppose I've always been slow at practically anything in my life so I should have expected this to be the same.

"You won't. It's a leap of faith. That's all it is... A leap of faith."
 — Peter Parker, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
>>
Hamilton Sottinglune - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 09:43:39 EST qWEqRkll No.406582 Reply
>>406543
Am I enthusiastic for trying to inject practical advice into a blatant hug-fishing thread? I do this a lot, then I get salty no-one acknowledges me.
>>
Phyllis Funkinforth - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 20:08:17 EST 7YBzjNEh No.406583 Reply
>>406582
>practical advice is posting a sexist 60s guide to "female impersonation" (gee I wonder where I've heard that term before).
nb

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.