Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Any Enbies in here?

- Wed, 24 Jul 2019 16:57:43 EST VUmb+i4Q No.406291
File: 1564001863683.jpg -(273170B / 266.77KB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Any Enbies in here?
I'm looking to see if there are any AFAB or AMAB people who are Non-Binary (NB, or Enby).

I myself used to come to this board seeking information on transitioning and found a lot of talk of mysterious hormones (Spiro and Estro) and very very little talk of FTM or AFAB struggles with transitioning.

As soon as I launched myself into gay circles I found place where people weren't apart of the binary and they used the gender-neutral pronouns "they/them" where as I had heard only of these "wildly radical 27,000 other genders and their own specific pronouns and some of them want to be dragons and helicopters." When the reality was most of these Non-binary people just wanted to opt out of the gender game and I resonated with that after finding out how men would begin to treat me in the workplace as soon as they figured out I was trans. It grossed me out and I immediately understood what they were all about so I adopted an Enby centiment all the while still feeling the desire to "pass."

What does that even mean when I don't want to play a part in the gender binary?

Also, I really felt personally attacked by the contrapoints video about transtrenders, specifically with the phrase "Have fun being a male lesbian who fucks cats." Lol so if that's you, you're not alone.

I really want to hear your stories and what you feel about this sort of thing. And if there's a better place for Enby chats, let me know!!

Thank you.
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Sat, 03 Aug 2019 03:09:18 EST GrBVOpdz No.406331 Reply
>>406291
> Non-binary people just wanted to opt out of the gender game
> Enby centiment all the while still feeling the desire to "pass."
This is basically how I feel. I've only recently started my transition, and I do want to get to the point one day where I "pass," but I don't like the way the binary still changes how people get treated.
> What does that even mean when I don't want to play a part in the gender binary?
The way I think about it is like– I want to help break the binary, but from the other side.
>>
Archie Goodstock - Sat, 03 Aug 2019 10:57:14 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406332 Reply
>>406331
damn i leave for a couple years i come back and Fiend is trans

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.