Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

The terrible fraud of 'transgender medicine'.

Locked Banned Reply
- Sat, 27 Jul 2019 09:49:19 EST yxVOZXNO No.406297
File: 1564235359877.jpg -(12471B / 12.18KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. The terrible fraud of 'transgender medicine'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mtQ1geeD_c

Here, /cd/ is a lecture you may find to be helpful.
>>
Hamilton Breckledale - Sat, 27 Jul 2019 11:28:50 EST zoklygxc No.406300 Reply
> disabled comments
These people are cowards.
>>
prolétariat - Sat, 27 Jul 2019 12:15:53 EST yxVOZXNO No.406301 Reply
The Christian consciousness is anything but cowardly. They are also quite 'noble' by their own dogmatic sense of nobility. 'Noble' in the fundamentalist Christian sense, of course they retain their prejudice and persecutions which comes from indoctrination.

I think for somebody like a trans person who can see that the fundamentalist parts of that religion is flawed, it would do justice for that person to study their religion, so as to expose it and so that people like the man giving the lecture must answer for his own hypocrisy and errors in judgment concerning his dogma.

If a person bases their reasoning on 'the Bible', they have to account for the fact that the Bible contradicts itself constantly even if they somehow claim that the Bible does not contradict itself.

I wouldn't ever count on any Christian to be cowardly. Faith, and spirituality and such things are all aspects of life that eliminate cowardice. If anything, I think that cowardice comes from being attached to the material world, if not being inherently weak-willed.

The trans people are in a specific predicament, seeing as they are essentially weak-willed, and yet to be 'strong-willed' will not really perfect their remedy to their condition....yet to be strong-willed is what they must be to covercome the restrictions of the Universe-flesh Matrix that they are stuck in. In otherwords, they must 'overcome', but going the route of men (courage and boldness) is not necessarily something that accentuates being transgender.

These are only my personal opinions. I could probably present evidence but I do not have any evidence to present at hand.

Although their religion and their indoctrination is flawed (dogma and indoctrination is probably one of their greatest faults), there is certain powers which comes from their dogma (such as being strong-willed) and certain powers that come from faith and a connection to something greater than themselves.
>>
Ebenezer Nenninghadge - Sat, 27 Jul 2019 12:56:01 EST zqV9w1QZ No.406302 Reply
>>406301
The Christian is so supremely cowardly, it cannot even get it straight whether it actually is one thing or a bunch of seriously different things, or allow any clear view thereof.
>>
Doris Nicklestone - Sat, 27 Jul 2019 14:55:49 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406304 Reply
1564253749048.jpg -(35210B / 34.38KB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>episode 2543523 of fringe crackpot thinks he knows more than the greater medical community, the vast majority of psychologists, biologists, and sociologists and thinks their A level understanding of biology is the entire story

It'd be like a guy taking one classical mechanics course and thinking he knows all there is to know about physics. Then one day he walks into a quantum mechanics lecture and starts screeching that it's all post-modernist bullshit and tells the professor to learn some basic physics.
>>
Albert Shittingshit - Sat, 27 Jul 2019 17:00:46 EST 0DFoVI1L No.406305 Reply
1564261246390.jpg -(71174B / 69.51KB, 800x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406304
Nice job dodging communicating your points properly instead of addressing the matter directly. All the shills are so eager to dodge everything, including truth and including proper conduct in their personal lives.

You also fail to tell them about my extensive experience with the subject of religion, and Christianity in real life. You also fail to consider that I walk the Christian spiritual path better than any 'conventional Pharisee' that you f*ck ups would recruit to assist in your shilling and failed endeavors concerning spiritual truth.
>>
Hamilton Breckledale - Sat, 27 Jul 2019 17:50:02 EST zoklygxc No.406306 Reply
How come it seems like the most people who live up to the Christian doctrine have been those within the LGBT community while all of these corporate asshats and those who claim to be Christian are fucking assholes?
>>
Thomas Crezzlelat - Sat, 27 Jul 2019 20:54:22 EST 7hJCOOod No.406307 Reply
>>406305
Nobody cares about how hard you fell for the spiritualism shill-pill. Go back to the future, McFly, you can have your circlejerk about fake women there.
>>
Hugh Surringworth - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 02:01:57 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406308 Reply
1564293717403.jpg -(36429B / 35.58KB, 480x359) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406305
>all these spooks

No one has to give a shit about your fairy tales. Life is a game where the rules are made up and the points don't matter. You can impose arbitrary restrictions on your life if you want, but you can't expect other people to abide by the same rules.
>>
Lydia Duckcocke - Fri, 02 Aug 2019 19:32:34 EST NlPFu+lA No.406329 Reply
He's not wrong. As someone who isn't blinded by the politics of division. I can say that the people pushing this agenda do not have the best interests of anyone especially transgender individuals. Not only is the medication bad for you, they encourage transpeople to cut their genitals off which most often leads to suicide. The technology is archaic and backwards. He's not wrong.
>>
Jack Febberdetch - Fri, 02 Aug 2019 23:56:59 EST 7hJCOOod No.406330 Reply
>>406329
how many times do you retards need to be banned before you learn to stay on the future?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.