Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists


Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

A note on the phenomenon known as transgenderism

Banned Reply
- Mon, 05 Aug 2019 16:02:59 EST 1oELgCT+ No.406337
File: 1565035379385.jpg -(4478274B / 4.27MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. A note on the phenomenon known as transgenderism
Banned for trolling? Um, this seems sincere, and factually accurate. Jsut because he isn't buying into the mentally ills delusions, doesn't make it trolling. The fact of the matter is, trans is a mental disorder. Caused by the enormous influx of estrogen mimicers in the food chain. It all adds up, and it is resulting in masculine woman, empowered by a surplus of the chemicals that make them female. And the opposite is true for effected males. Resulting in limpwristed emasculated men, confused and then fooled into thinking they are a female stuck in a mans body. Sorry, you are a Guinea pig in the new age, and you are being lied to so the powers that be dont have to address a problem they can't fix. Everything on the supermarket shelf has a potential estogen mimicer. If you aren't doing something to counteract that, its only a matter of time until you start take on feminine mannerisms and temperaments. Its a damn shame this problem is beignswept under the rug, Nd encouraged as some sort of marginalized group that needs protection and a societal embrace. The reality is you are being ignored. Amd lied to so the root cause of your confused feelings doesn't get addressed. Transgenderism is a chemical problem, one that occurs after birth, and only in modern western society, where the market is oversaturated with processed goods and wrapped in plastic. This is not a troll post. I am being genuine, and i have put in the research. If you think i am incorrect, than prove it and show me otherwise. I am open to facts
Frederick Gedgeleg - Mon, 05 Aug 2019 20:55:50 EST qvvMo5m0 No.406338 Reply
OK OK. So lets say you truly believe these things, and you're not being a contrarian just to be an asshole.

Trans was declassified by literal scientists doing literal science and tonnes of research as a mental disorder.

>Everything on the supermarket shelf has a potential estogen mimicer
You're a paranoid idiot. if you're talking about phytoestrogens, they literally don't mimic anything at all of oestrogen. And if you're talking about bullshit plastic "seeping into your food" you haven't done enough research. Please look up actual studies and not just believe what's on a website that is advertising THE TRUTH (fun fact. Anything advertising itself as the one true fact is not scientific in it's research, because science hardly ever concludes for certain something is correct). Please give me links to peer reviewed papers showing what chemicals leak into food supplies and exactly what those chemicals effects are on the human body over prolonged periods. The onus is on you to find this research because it goes against the general consensus

It also doesn't explain transgenderism in countries/continents where food is not nearly as processed or packaged, such as India and Africa. It doesn't explain history of native american tribes being "third gender" and of an entire culture of Indian transgender people way before modern medicine was ever a thing, or of many people throughout history living as the opposite sex in public or private.

I don't understand how "extra oestrogen" can make a cis woman more manly though? That...isn't how the human body works at all.

But lets say somehow you know more than literal thousands of peer-reviewed studies. Transgender is a mental illness. What would you propose the "cure" would be?
Social conditioning has been tried and proven not to work.
Feeding trans women testosterone has been tried and proven not to work.
Feeding gay men female hormones to make them trans has been tried and proven not to work, showing it's not sexuality based. (Also look up Alan Turing if you have time)
The only thing that has been proven to be effective (even with mixed results) is transgender hormone therapy, surgery and social conversion. And again for the mental health analogy. If you were given the choice to alleviate depression, but the pill had a 60% chance to work, the other 40% it'd do nothing, why would you not?
Molly Fonningman - Mon, 05 Aug 2019 20:58:04 EST JY96aT15 No.406339 Reply
>engaging /pol/ instead of report + hide
nb just let the mods deal with it
Molly Fonningman - Mon, 05 Aug 2019 20:58:04 EST JY96aT15 No.406340 Reply
>engaging /pol/ instead of report + hide
nb just let the mods deal with it
Clara Blytheshaw - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 00:06:35 EST zqV9w1QZ No.406341 Reply
Oh look, another certifiably paranoid shameless Christianparty echo.

It's constantly the blatant serious sickos that have this very same raging problem. Ones vividly revealing any of a number of possible disorders.

And, surprise surprise, this commes up just after stormfront happens to go down! And stormfront just happened to have however many christian boards with serious traffic.

"Good simple answers" for "good simple guys!", this formulaic shit is so tiring. Like "the golden rule", dur hur, if you need to be saved, simply get into an act of saving others, oh yeah! So many such conniving fuckers.
Fucking Blarrykure - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 22:06:29 EST xY1qNNU7 No.406342 Reply
I don't even know what stormfront is. My concerns are legitimate. The people affected by transgenderism have the rest of their lives altered forever. Many just end up exacerbating their depression, with severe consequences. If you were being chemically altered, wouldn't you want to know the FACTS?
Charles Lightfuck - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 13:34:35 EST 7hJCOOod No.406344 Reply
nice ban evasion, enjoy resetting your router nb lmao
David Bardforth - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 04:30:03 EST zqV9w1QZ No.406350 Reply
>wouldn't you want to know the FACTS?
Well, geeeeeee, that depends, you know? This profoundly mighty prophet power to, like *abracadabra*, just know facts, what is the catch of it? Does it result in eventually getting ripped to pieces by Moabites, Romans, Sodomites, Vikings, Native Americans or somesuch? Are you talking about something in some sort of set of holy powers that make you a target of the unholy?

I mean, I shouldn't be some sort of Satanic power, like sorcery? Is it based on findings from nazi superscience which for that reason, cannot have their basies sensibly explained even halfway?

Or are they literal soothsayer powers, cause you sound completely intollerant of the fact that dangers don't work in the same simple manner as back in some people's good ol' days when the issue was lead from the aqueducts?

And what if I already had such clairvoyant power and was more intrigued by the ability to reign down fire and sulphur on others? Kinda seems more important, really seems more impactful.

You clearly show just want to play locust games. It's so grotesque, people's whose thoughts and expectations are all like: '' "Let there be misery for gender-abominations!", and inevitable misery for gender abominations appeared!''
Cyril Chibbernock - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 17:23:46 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406364 Reply
nb and please for the love of all that is fuck don't bump this thread to reply to me, but I really can't not say

>only in modern western society

This is the only fragment I read and this is so obscenely, demonstrably, objectively, incontrovertibly false and it can so easily be proven wrong with less than 1 single minute of research googling "how long have there been trans people?" that it's genuinely disconcerting that anyone could possibly believe this and it's scary how the mind can twist and warp the information it takes in completely unconsciously to make such a ridiculous falsehood plausible to anyone who is not medically retarded. The staunch unwillingness for these people (a decent third of the US population) to learn literally anything or take in any news other than The Gateway Pundit or read any scientific papers published after 1950 seriously is turning me into a doomer.

These raving lunatics with their rotting syphilitic brains control the most powerful country on the planet Earth and we are categorically doomed unless Xi saves us from ourselves or the United States government completely collapses.
Oliver Wishsune - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 15:18:02 EST 7hJCOOod No.406428 Reply
China has some of the most oppressive LGBT policies on Earth despite historically being friendlier to gays than the West, they won't save shit. The future is the totalitarian bootheel, enjoy your meager semblance of freedom while you still can.

Report Post
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.