Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

the hon net

- Sat, 10 Aug 2019 21:25:51 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406352
File: 1565486751940.jpg -(29740B / 29.04KB, 750x310) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. the hon net
Anyone ever check out forums like TransPulse or Susan's? I mean given the demographic of people who use forums outside of a specific subset of weird extremely online people, it's mainly older transwomen, and it's really fucking surreal. I mean I get that you're valid whenever you transition and whether or not you pass etc. but ho-ly shit... not a comforting glimpse into the future... is it just that they're all late transitioners? A lot of people who transition early like their late teens early-mid 20's don't even need FFS to really pass, in fact I'll go out on a limb and say probably most don't.

Who are these people and what did they do to end up where they are?

>Answer me this question: are these the shadows of the things that Will be, or are they shadows of things that May be, only
>>
James Dobblelen - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 02:28:20 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406375 Reply
damn this thread is actually pretty mean now that I'm looking back on it and I only made it because of my constant crippling anxiety about my future

nb and it'd be cool if no one else did either
>>
Jarvis Crirringfire - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 08:46:14 EST +3IBuC1V No.406407 Reply
>>406375

Hey.

Its a shadow of what was.

To truly understand a place like susans you need to understand the context of the trans community pre 2000's which was very very different from what it is today.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.