Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Can't afford surgery

- Sun, 11 Aug 2019 16:12:43 EST b0wzrFah No.406362
File: 1565554363279.jpg -(30114B / 29.41KB, 960x588) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Can't afford surgery
I just found out I can't get surgery and I want to die because of it. I have no way to do this. I'm screwed. This sucks. I'm probably going to end up in the hospital again.
>>
Cyril Chibbernock - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 17:12:24 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406363 Reply
Not even anywhere near being on the table for me for years, if ever. Still months away from even starting HRT and every day I beg for the sweet release of death or at least waking up as a cis girl.

Honestly though, my take is if things keep getting better a little bit at a time (which isnt guaranteed at all, Hellworld is Hellworld) and we slowly come to be more and more accepted instead of the kind of "You're human beings and should be treated like it, you do you and we'll be nice to you but we still think you're weird and you make us uncomfortable if you don't pass" attitude people have towards us now, bottom surgery will become less and less of a necessity.

I mean straight guys are already coming around to the idea that fucking a transwoman isn't inherently gay and if you look at the penis of a cis guy and compare that to the penis of a transwoman who's been on HRT for a couple years, they are fundamentally different organs. They don't look the same, they aren't structured the same way internally, they don't function the same way, they experience sexual pleasure in radically different ways, they aren't even made of the same kind of flesh.

I think guys are gonna come around to the idea of girldick and feminine penises pretty soon tbh, and I mean it's a slow process, it's even still a little weird to use those terms myself and I can only dream of having one in a year or two, let alone being in the position where I could get it cut off.

Honestly, I'm gonna actually one up you and say that I might not ever be able to get the surgery if they don't somehow improve the technology in the next decade, because my dick is legitimately ALREADY too small to do the inversion thing even before HRT (like 3 inches hard less than 1 soft, a lot of times it even goes in on itself completely, which is good because it's obviously impossible to tuck, and I mean I don't care about any of this, I'm straight, I don't want the fucking thing at all) and the one where they take a piece of your gut or whatever and make it into a vagina seems like doing the most imo
>>
Cyril Chibbernock - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 17:37:21 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406365 Reply
>>406363
not to mention once you have the surgery dont you have to fuck yourself every day or something to keep it from closing in on itself and a lot of trans girls who get it still find anal to be more pleasurable anyway

honestly i think for some people it's a very personal, affirming thing, and for other people they just want to make hooking up easier by just going completely stealth, glad to say other than an idle wish to not have a penis, it's not anywhere near my biggest source of dysphoria and personally I wouldn't mind making do with it, it's what other people think that I'm worried about, things are still pretty fucking bad for trans people in the US even today
>>
Molly Fuckingspear - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 01:56:41 EST zoklygxc No.406379 Reply
>>406363
Why would the bottom surgery be necessary anyway? The only things that should matter are HRT, FFS, and any hair procedures. If this is due to a boyfriend or whatever finding out about a dick then he probably should have either figured that out himself or somebody should have been honest with him. If he reacts heavily to it and does brash things then get the fuck out of there since he might be enthusiastic.
>>
Shit Bardcocke - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 02:35:32 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406380 Reply
>>406379
It's not imo, I don't really want it at the moment if I'm being honest, I can already pretty much wear whatever I want with minimal effort because I barely have a dick to begin with.

If a guy has a strict genital preference despite being otherwise genuinely attracted to me that's not on me. I'm glad that he's saving me from himself. I wouldn't want to be with that kind of person even if I had the platonic ideal of a cis woman's vagina,

Even if I WAS cis that would be a deal breaker. If a guy thinks like that, they're way too caught up in meaningless superficial shit that has nothing to do with who I actually am as a person just because he's insecure and terrified of being seen as a sexual minority SHIT, I WONDER WHAT THATS LIKE. It would be hard for me to believe they genuinely cared about me.

also

>enthusiastic

One I fucking love this website's filters and two I don't think that the attitude we're talking about here is correlated at all with people who are on the spectrum. I wouldn't have any problem whatsoever being with a guy who was neurodivergent if there was a connection between us, I'm in no sense neurotypical myself.
>>
Hugh Creggleford - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 16:28:02 EST cRgwbbBt No.406412 Reply
None of it matters. The Indians had none of those options and have an ancient transgender tradition. You are a woman even if you don't take hormones that turn you into a feminized male. Unless body transplants happen, I will not become an in between. Mind over matter, right?
>>
Ian Clongerfield - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 18:38:34 EST sSahNUs7 No.406414 Reply
>>406412
Native American third genders are nothing like modern transgenderism. New Age shilling is not a treatment for bottom dysphoria.
>>
Barnaby Sinningworth - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 22:00:20 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406415 Reply
1566180020704.jpg -(48458B / 47.32KB, 612x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406412
>You are a woman even if you don't take hormones that turn you into a feminized male
>>
Oliver Wishsune - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 04:49:43 EST 7hJCOOod No.406419 Reply
>>406416
>there are multiple independent cultures that have the concept of a third gender
>this is somehow news to me
Ignorance on your level is sadly not a regional problem. nb
>>
George Mabberfock - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 09:16:48 EST cRgwbbBt No.406421 Reply
>>406419
>couldn't tell native americans from indians and is getting reflective and butthurt
>>
Oliver Wishsune - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 15:15:23 EST 7hJCOOod No.406427 Reply
>>406421
>I don't have an argument so I'm going to pretend to be retarded like this is the future
smoke more and read, argue less nb

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.