Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

transgender God/Goddess

- Thu, 22 Aug 2019 10:59:59 EST qOfMhVAg No.406459
File: 1566485999494.jpg -(83367B / 81.41KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. transgender God/Goddess
who is the God/Goddess of the transgenders? who do transgenders pray to? is it Shiva?
>>
Beatrice Fandale - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 04:26:32 EST zoklygxc No.406463 Reply
I have no idea why but ever since I started to realize what I am my faith in God has been rising.
>>
Sophie Surrybere - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 22:14:09 EST zoklygxc No.406467 Reply
1566612849946.png -(483202B / 471.88KB, 591x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406462
How come people say she doesn't pass? She looks fine right here and in her other videos.
>>
Shit Criffingbetch - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 07:37:31 EST G2wYzLbV No.406469 Reply
>>406467 I'm assuming they mean her voice? Too much gay man vocal fry? That's the only thing I could imagine her getting clocked for
>>
Nicholas Shittingway - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 15:33:31 EST AsxOK9Fw No.406470 Reply
>>406467
If you pose in weird lighting, angles and costumes you can pass too.
>>
Betsy Soshbury - Sun, 25 Aug 2019 22:22:13 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406478 Reply
>>406470
I mean its the visual equivalent of seeing someone out of the corner of your eye without constantly trying to judge who is male and who is female

There are some incredibly masculine cis girls out there Nicholas, and the idea someome might be trans doesn't even occur to most people right off the bat, I mean yes she opens her mouth and things get a little dubious but these days her voice training is working well, I mean you also have to take into account that we know she's trans to begin with. If you look hard at someone you know is trans you can always kind of see man face, but you're kidding yourself if you think she doesn't pass to 95% of the randos that see her on the street
>>
Sidney Fugglehall - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 00:47:46 EST zoklygxc No.406479 Reply
>>406478
Aren't there cisgender women who get mistaken for being trans? That seems to be the people mostly effected by such bathroom laws. So maybe this thing like passing is often only limited to that of 'cute girl' status.
>>
John Noddlesatch - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 00:51:20 EST ereUc6B6 No.406480 Reply
>>406478
no, there's massive cope, it's easy to see biological markers. Something is off, and it's not like someone can hide all their male body traits.

>>406479
the berf of terfs
>>
Betsy Soshbury - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 15:07:45 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406488 Reply
>>406480
Oh I get it youre a future refugee, try to make it a little less obvious and not just bomb a bunch of threads with "chemical castration" and "passing isn't real" posts nb
>>
Hannah Pushwell - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 11:33:05 EST TNgS352P No.406500 Reply
>>406487
early transitioning pre teen starters can. But it's unwise to call a bunch of teenagers the god of transitioning, unless you want to worship little kids as your god. Of course you are free to.
>>
Shit Sudgesudging - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 15:27:03 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406505 Reply
>>406500
>No one who transitioned after puberty has ever passed
>>
Shit Sudgesudging - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 17:22:11 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406509 Reply
>>406506
i mean it just objectively isn't true so idk what you're trying to accomplish here, presumably you didn't get puberty blockers so I can only imagine this is some deep seeded self-esteem issue, I'm sorry you got a shitty draw but not everyone has such masculine features they can't pass after a couple years on HRT, some people can legitimately pass without HRT (i.e. actual traps), honestly I'm sure that even you pass more than you realize
>>
Charlotte Cribblepurk - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 17:33:37 EST O4q9bvm7 No.406511 Reply
>>406509
I think that in pictures I am fine, I don't get clocked often but it happens maybe once every few months or whatever, and it happens because I don't pass. I used to cry about it, now I know my true worth is more tha. the way I look.
I was lucky to be born asian, 5'3 and transitioned around 16 but male so in terms of genetic stock for being trans I am not unlucky, I was passing even before hormones sometimes with long hair. If I get clocked every few months, someone taller and more masculine looking definitely will too. I don't mean to offend, the world will show you how cruel it is even if I don't talk about how hard it is to pass after puberty.
>>
Shit Sudgesudging - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 17:56:32 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406514 Reply
>>406511
oh i get it you're just kind of a bitch then ok, i mean if you got it flaunt it, but I mean it's still true that in most situations it's not that hard to pass physically (if you transition relatively early, I've never been saying that 30+ transitioners won't find it next to impossible to pass.)

I mean people will catch on eventually sooner or later depending on your physical characteristics but you can be stealth enough that you aren't harassed on the street or clocked by the cashier at the store relatively easily if you start transitioning in or before your early 20's, after that it gets a bit more dubious but it's still not impossible. I honestly think 25 or so is the cut off but the earlier the better. I don't even think we really disagree except in matter of degree.

People perceive qualities of others like gender based on signifiers, so the game of passing is all about having a greater number of features typically associated with your actual gender than your actual sexual characteristics. Because at the end of the day, all these traits are on a spectrum and even cis girls have masculine features, it's just a matter of counteracting them. For instance, I have kind of a wide frame, but when I user proper posture my shoulders taper really smoothly. At 5'7" I'm really not even noticeably tall for a girl, but I don't wear heals because of this. I lucked out facially, I've always had pretty soft features and somehow I managed to have no visible adam's apple, but people who aren't so fortunate can do a lot with makeup, HRT, and if absolutely necessary FFS. If your hair is thinning there are ways to deal with that and if you have a distinctly masculine hair pattern there are plenty of styles you wear that hide that, I mean basically anything other than pulling it back does for most people. Voice is honestly the thing that's the biggest tell imo, and again I lucked out having a naturally high voice for being AMAB, being soft spoken, naturally using feminine vocal inflections, and voice training is starting to go well for me, but for people who aren't as lucky voice feminization surgery is an, admittedly kind of risky, option

>I don't mean to offend, the world will show you how cruel it is even if I don't talk about how hard it is to pass after puberty

i dunno maybe it's me but you seemed pretty antagonistic, I don't know what the point of your posts would be, it just simply isn't true so the only reasonable assumption is that you're trying to be inflammatory
>>
Hedda Cicklefog - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 18:40:19 EST gP34rIUI No.406516 Reply
>>406514
my main issue is hugboxing. it is not fair for me to delude potential transitioners that they are going to have an easy time, or that this is just like becoming a girl. it is not, and had I heard my own voice, I would have made different decisions. For example I give the example that I am noticed as a man, and they notice me enough to tell others or ask me, basically it is me being noticed as a man, them making it obvious enough for me to know, or directly asking me or saying something about it. Saying that you will pass is not at all true, because I am sure others notice me and whisper or make no note of it, or just keep it to themselves. After puberty, you have male traits that are hallmarks of testosterone, and it is difficult if not impossible to erase these, at least with preteen transitioning, none of that damage exists.
Maybe you see it a trolling but I think it's better to be honest about women's normal average height, how after puberty we have male makers that are always with you until you die, height making a big difference in passing (I live in a latino/asian area where 5'6-5'8 is normal and for women it's 4'11 to 5'3). If your definition of passing is everyone will always think you're a girl, nobody passes after puberty. If you say passing is where you will never be clocked, that is also untrue, it can be rare but it happens because they see that you were once masculinized. If you say passing means people will always treat you like a girl, it can be mostly true, but it does not mean you are actually passing, many people know but just are being polite. If you mean passing by another definition I would like to hear what you mean.
>>
Nigel Sallyridge - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 15:20:08 EST CjJ9O05i No.406531 Reply
>>406516
Interested in this as well.

Good point on the passing aspects, what is the definition of passing? I always thought of it as people treating me like a woman, but I suppose that's possible even if I am a man, provided they knew and were nice.

But those microaggressions or rude people still really hurt me. I got laughed at a store about a year ago and I didn't leave my house for over a month, just ordering online.
>>
Hedda Medgeville - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 18:06:52 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406533 Reply
>>406531
honestly I think there are two different thresholds to cross, one is passing enough that even if people clock you, it's clear you're a transwoman and anyone misgendering you is in the wrong and depending on where you live this might happen seldomly or it might happen every day, at the end of the day you can't control what people think and no matter what their opinion is on the subject, if they're decent human beings they'll still have the common decency not to make a scene

the second and much more difficult threshold to cross is actually passing to the point people do not automatically assume you're trans, it's not as difficult to cross as some people on this board seem to think though, but it doesn't matter who you are you'll still be clocked sometimes, but really I think that if you're significantly past the first threshold, whether they like it or not people subconsciously consider you as female, a lot of transphobes have to "correct" themselves in order to purposefully misgender trans people
>>
John Brandlesatch - Sun, 01 Sep 2019 16:45:22 EST dzNf0oT2 No.406539 Reply
1567370722116.png -(1897499B / 1.81MB, 1360x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406467
i'd say her voice is the single biggest thing right now, it seems very put on to me and not fully integrated (if that makes sense). makeup of course also does go a long way.
>>
Jack Gugglestare - Mon, 02 Sep 2019 06:23:21 EST qWEqRkll No.406544 Reply
>>406487
Karen Dior did, and she was just a TV, never took hormones.
>>
Henry Garrynat - Mon, 02 Sep 2019 15:03:19 EST zoklygxc No.406546 Reply
1567450999288.png -(10440B / 10.20KB, 629x258) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I might as well ask this here in this thread since it pertains to spirituality kind of. Is it weird that since I started HRT oh so long ago, even before the one-year hiatus I took, that I may have been going on a spiritual transition as well? I sometimes think I am losing faith in scripture and organized religions but yet at the same time it feels like my faith in God and the universe is rising. And I always get this weird feeling whenever I see the number 222. So naturally, I researched this number's significance to see if it held anything and I was expecting it to be some mundane crap that could apply to anybody (which it still could). I was surprised to find it was really relevant to all situations that I currently find myself in at this moment. Both in a Christian sense and a secular sense. I'm sure I'm probably just taking notice of it more since I am aware of it but whenever I see this number it always seems to manifest itself during times of depression (like what I researched).

Sometimes I feel like maybe there are angels or higher beings out there trying to give me reassurance but I have no idea what they're trying to communicate with me. The first time I saw this number was on the very first lab results test when I went on estrogen (alone) prior to the hiatus which I also noticed this number. This was the first time I ever really took noticed and then it started to appear elsewhere when I wasn't even looking for it. Back then I just thought, uhh, look at that, triple digits. But now I don't know what is going on, but the more I research this number the more it feels like the universe is trying to give me a push in the right direction which might include presenting full time. Like this could be a sign saying that it's okay to do so and it's safe to do so yet I remain afraid.

I feel like a kook right now. What is wrong with me?
>>
Thomas Fenninghon - Mon, 02 Sep 2019 23:04:08 EST +8b4UJCU No.406547 Reply
>>406546
>the more I research this number the more it feels like the universe is trying to give me a push in the right direction which might include presenting full time. Like this could be a sign saying that it's okay to do so and it's safe to do so yet I remain afraid.
Listen to your higher self and do it, even if it'll make you uncomfortable at first. Push yourself beyond your comfort zone and you'll grow.
>>
Isabella Pissleville - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 11:56:49 EST g/Bx05E8 No.406558 Reply
1567699009046.jpg -(60706B / 59.28KB, 540x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I mean, I'm trans and lately it's been the Erzulies. Avalokitesvara always struck me as a particularly trans-friendly prayer focus though, lol.
>>
Nigel Shakefuck - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 23:59:56 EST g/Bx05E8 No.406560 Reply
1567742396168.jpg -(268241B / 261.95KB, 800x1171) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406546
>Is it weird that since I started HRT oh so long ago, even before the one-year hiatus I took, that I may have been going on a spiritual transition as well?

No. Taking hormones which have psychological effects, and altering something as culturally loaded as the sex of your body--it's a big deal. Male and female are supposed to be immutable categories with profound religious significance, and transitioning is consciously traversing them. I'm honestly surprised everyone doesn't have some kind of crazy spirit journey around it.

I would be cautious about going full-on mad, though, because you can end up in over your head and not functioning very well in the day to day...and having trouble with other people. Please watch yourself and keep checking in with people you love and trust, if you can, about whether or not you're getting psychotic. I do. Getting locked up is no fun.
>>
Albert Fenkinwot - Fri, 06 Sep 2019 05:39:07 EST qWEqRkll No.406561 Reply
Some interpretations of the Bible have the angels as hermaphroditic.
>>
Martha Porryhall - Fri, 06 Sep 2019 20:13:19 EST qkl5npxf No.406562 Reply
1567815199258.jpg -(31435B / 30.70KB, 794x794) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406459

Threads like these are so goddamn loaded but I'll entertain the matter.

I figure when you've realized you've literally altered yourself with science and traversed a cultural bound considered sacred to anyone with enough grey matter to process food I figure you yourself have become transgod as well.
>>
Nathaniel Brullyspear - Fri, 06 Sep 2019 22:01:19 EST zoklygxc No.406563 Reply
>>406561
I thought angels would have been agendered though?
>>
Angus Nendleville - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 00:09:15 EST 7hJCOOod No.406564 Reply
>>406562
This is like saying undergoing chemo or getting vaccinated transgresses the sacred boundary of life and death by not choosing to die when nature sez so. Do less drugs.
>>
Oliver Gablingway - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 02:28:22 EST VXOdpzl8 No.406565 Reply
>>406562
lol crawl back to the shithole you came from, most religious and cultural traditions have a place for people who are gender non-comforming as a third gender, or two-spirited, or they at least recognize the possibility that people can be born as the wrong gender. One of the most religiously conservative countries on earth right now provides HRT and SRS for free as part of their socialized healthcare system. A country where they hang homosexuals. It's a particular strain of dumbfuck evangelical Christianity that is so transphobic and they have historically been and continue to be in the minority
>>
Nathaniel Brullyspear - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 17:47:12 EST zoklygxc No.406569 Reply
>>406565
That country youโ€™re referring to is Iran ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท, right?
>>
Priscilla Fuckinglock - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 01:36:00 EST g/Bx05E8 No.406585 Reply
>>406564
actually more analogous to a near-death experience. Chemo doesn't change you from dead to living.

This comparison is also silly given that many people do find a cancer diagnosis completely changes their philosophy on life and spiritual outlook.
>>
Nicholas Smallshit - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 14:50:57 EST xqXKJI87 No.406587 Reply
>>406585
>cancer changes people so they should just drop dead FUCK MEDICINE
This is why hippies need to be banned.
>>
Shitting Clonninghit - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 05:20:41 EST g/Bx05E8 No.406588 Reply
>>406587
I have...literally no idea how you interpreted it that way. You're probably being facetious or something but I'm too dumb to notice

Also, you've correctly guessed that I'm a hippie but I take like 17 prescription meds a day lol

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.